Sinful Temptation

By shitty_biatch

Jazzel is a school achiever. She does things to prove to her dad that she can also be a good daughter worthy... More

Prologue
1
2
3
5
6

4

150 0 0
By shitty_biatch

These past years I lived my life in shadows. Having a glimpse of him is what I've wished for. I do not care how much it cost as long as I can see his dark eyes. I've missed him so much. Seeing him with miss Sara is enough for me. True enough that it caused me pain, but seeing him happy made me feel better.

This will be my last year in college and after this I'll be marrying someone whom I do not love. But it's fine as long as the person I love is safe.

"Jazzel, up for clubbing?" An excited Rose invited me. I shrugged and declined her invitation.

"Edward again?" She confirmed.

"Just leave him already" she suggested. How I wish it is that easy to leave him. How I wish I have enough courage to leave him and have my freedom.

"Come on just for tonight" she insisted. I slowly nodded. Ever since I am with Edward, my life has been a prison. I can't go out without his permission.

"Okay let's go" I smiled at went straight to the parking where her car is located. I can only imagine her wide smile after she successfully invited her to come with her.

"There's no way you're gonna wear that" I looked at myself intimidated by what she said. I'm wearing a turtle neck sweaters and a faded denim paired with rubber shoes. I frown at myself and looked at her.

"I'll go next time" I said disappointed. Well I guess that next time wouldn't be possible. I'll be tied sooner.

"No way" she mocked at me.

"Come on" she pushed me inside her Lamborghini. I put on the safety belt as I looked at her walking towards the driver's seat.

We headed to her condo. I bet she's very excited right now cause for the first time I'll be with her.

"Wait here" I sitted on her bed while she went inside her walk in closet. Her apartment is twice bigger than mine. She went back bringing two dress. The other one is fiery red and the other one is sexy black. She's already wearing a  silver dress that shows her cleavage and her long porcelain legs.

She handed me the two beautiful dress. The maroon one is a spaghetti strap and has a lacy strap that shows some parts of my skin.

"What kind of dress is this?" I exclaimed more than a question.

"Try the other one" She giggled.

I looked at the black dress. It's more conservative than the other one. Without hesitation I went to her bathroom to change.

Unlike the other one, this black dress is simple. But the only problem is that my bra isn't strapless and using it with this dress is too awkward.

"Do you have any extra bra?" I shouted enough for her to hear my concerns.

"No" she replied. I know it's a lie

I shrugged and without a choice I used the black dress without a bra. It's a satin deep v neck cowl dress that ends just after my butt cheek.

"You looked good" she said the moment I went outside that bathroom. She's already wearing a heavy make up with her smokey eyes.

"Just sit let me take care" I sit in front of her mirror and let her put make up on my face. I wonder how will Edward punish me for doing this. I hope he won't include Lucas by punishing me.

After a moment we're already inside the club. She handed me vodka and I took a sip on it. It's my first time, and for the first time I felt free. I'm like a bird finally out of it's cage. But the question is how long till the owner caught me again?

With anxiety I found myself sitting on a sofa watching the crowd go wild. Some are drunk already and some are drinking and dancing. I stood up and went to the dance floor living my life. For at least once I tried having life.

"Hey" a familiar voice whispered to my ears. I could feel his mint breath. Just as I was about to face him, his callous hands strangled my neck in a sexy way. He grinds me with his hard member at my back. Shit!

"Stay still" he commanded and his voice brought shivers to my whole body. I miss his dominance.

My heart pounded and nervousness ate me.  His hands narrowed my back to my legs and meet my femininity. Yeah right I didn't wear undergarments cause it doesn't look good with this dress and I didn't expect him to be here. I gasped for air when he noticed I don't have anything down there.

"You naughty kid" he smirked and sucked my neck. For a moment I felt love and pleasure. I was missing this for the past years.

His fingers teased my core. I'm soaking wet already. I pressed my legs to stop him and just liked that he stopped and dragged me to the comfort room. After checking that its just the two of us here he locked it and looked at me intensely.

"You are marrying that man?" His calmness made me nervous. I have no words to say honestly I do not want to marry Edward. I want him instead.

I looked at him and pull him close to me. He didn't say a word and let me dominate him.

"I want you Jazzel" he said sobbing after I planted a kiss on his lips.

"I love you" he said desperately.

"I'm losing myself every single day without you" tears fell down on his cheeks. I can't imagine him being like this. He was always that ruthless and brave man but now he looks like a seven year old kid left alone.

"Be mine again please" he kneel in front of me hugging both of my legs crying desperately. Seeing him like this hurts me more. It breaks my heart looking at the man I love being dump by me. It's really a tough decision to made and the only choice I have was to leave him so he would be successful. Having me in his life is his downfall. I bit my lips stopping myself to cry in front of him.

I pull him up and face him. I kissed him more passionate. He also did the same. His kisses were only the thing I need in this lifetime. I do not want any man but him.

"Run with me" he held my wrist. And we went outside that club. I'm inside his SUV arguing with my thoughts. If I run with him what will happen to him and his dreams. How I wish it is that easy to be with him.

Years ago I was contented with our small talks in school. He helped me with my school works and sometimes he sleep in my apartment.

"Good morning baby" he greeted me with kisses. I woke up with him in between my thighs.

"Did I wake you?" He asked innocently with those dark eyes. I squeeze my eyes shut when he licked my femininity. Moan escape from my lips.

"You should take a bath, or else we'll be late" he commanded me without letting me cum. Frustrated I went to the bathroom very needy. I don't know what's wrong with me but I love how Lucas treat me. He is very ruthless yet I love him.

I took a hot shower and changed into ku school uniform. We're going to class together. Ever since I told him that I'm jealous of miss Sara he's always with me except in school he keeps our relationship a secret or maybe I did.

With our hands intertwined we walked together going to school. Every time I looked at our hands my heart would beat crazily. I took off my phone using my other hand and took a picture of our hands intertwined.

"I'll post it in ig" I asked him but it sounded more like a statement.

"Whatever you pleased baby" he whispered and left a kiss on my ears. My face heated making it blush.

"We should part ways Mr. Grey" I suggested before we arrive the school gate and of course before anyone could see us.

"Are you sure you want to part ways?" He looked at our hands. My hands were still lock on his while his hands are open already  waiting for me to let go. I could feel my face burning as I slowly let go off his hands.

He smirked at me and leave a kiss on my forehead. "Go first" he ordered me. I looked at him and quickly kissed him on his cheeks and ran without looking at him.

Panting heavily I went inside our school campus. My hands is on my chest gasping for air. I'm really crazy over him. I didn't have shame in bed but if outside I can't even looked at him straight in the eyes.

During his classes I can't concentrate. His sound in bed echoed in my ears and I understand nothing in his class.

"Miss Swift are you listening?" He asked me in a serious tone and gave me his dark cold glare. Those eyes of him reminded me of how he dominated me in bed. Shit Jazzel get a hold of yourself.

"Yes Mr. Grey" I said sweetly and throw him a smile. He gave me a warning look and went back on discussing. My classes without him went well.

After my classes I didn't wait for him and I went straight to my apartment. I made our dinner and took a bath before he arrives. I liked serving him. I put on a pair of lacy undergarments and took the cuff he bought last week. I locked it with my hands on the bed leaving one hands free.

My naughty self smiled widely after I heard my door creaks. He is here already. I covered my self with the blanket and pretended to be asleep.

"My little baby is tired" I heard him locked the door and he sit on the bed. I felt his callous hands on me as he remove the blanket.

"Tss" I can only imagine his lips formed straight line.

"My baby wants me" he crawl towards me and he stop being on my top. His soft lips is on mine giving me rough kisses. His hands found its way to my bra and remove it. He pinched my nipples and sucked the other one. I can't help but moan. He chuckled everytime I utter his name.

Minutes later I found myself being free. He unlocked th cuff and gave me sleepwears.

"You have to study first" he handed me my syllabus.

"Let's eat first" I suggested. He nodded and and we headed to the kitchen were our food is already ready. After having our dinner he took a bath while I have my teeth clean.

Just like what he said we both have our private time to do our school works. He's busy with his laptop and I'm busy doing my assignments. Being with Lucas is the best feeling. We both share love while he supports me chasing my dreams.

"How's my baby?" His husky voice whispered to my ears as he snake my waist with his arms and bore his face on my shoulders. He kissed my neck  to my collar.

"Focus babe focus" he ordered me while his hands are already on my boobs massaging it. I squeeze my eyes shut when his hands found its way to my mound.

"I can't" a soft voice came out from my lips

"Do your assignments" he said in a raspy voice commanding me while he is torturing me with his kisses.

"I wouldn't have it if you didn't gave me" I said with my face frown. He chuckled with my reaction. Earlier in his class he gave us some homework. Now I'm working with it and his touches were tempting. I'm suffering while doing my assignments.

"You were seducing me earlier" he spoke in monotone. "You're fuckin' hot babe, and I can't concentrate having a class with you" his husky voice brought shivers to my spine and brought heat to my body.

"That was torture babe" his fingers encircled my wet panties teasing my core. My hands tightened its grip to his biceps.

"I'm sorry mr. Grey" I moan when his fingers rub my clit. It's driving me crazy. My toes curled and my back arched. He carried me in a bridal way  I unbuttoned his polo and played with his hairy chest. He put me to bed and stare at me like a hungry animal waiting to capture its prey.

His callous hands took of my clothes leaving my body naked. He reached the cuff and locked both of my hands on the bed. His hands slid on my legs and parted it then he tied my feet using the chains we bought last week together with the cuff. I'm excited in using this items in bed.

"Stay there I'll be back" he made me very needy with his touch. I'm crazy for him. He made me his slut. He came back with a bowl of ice cubes  in his hands. I breath heavily.

"Get ready babe" his voice made me both nervous and very horny, I can only close my  eyes.

He unhooked my bra and showered it with kisses. He sucked it and massage the other one. His face went down to my bottom. Looking at my underwear made me blush. I can only gasped when he ripped it ruthlessly and throw it out of the bed. He smirked with my reaction and looked at my femininity with full of lust. He put an ice cube in my boobs using his mouth. He encircled it with his tongue went down to my navel. My toes curled when the the coldness reached my mound. I'm  already drippin' wet with his torture. My mouth can only moan when he put an ice cube on my entrance.

"What about my assignments?" I said out of the blue as an excuse for feeling and erotic chills. He chuckled and continued encircling my entrance with his tongue and an ice cube.

Shit!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

67.4K 528 13
Abbie Black is a simple girl, from a simple little small town, with simple little dreams! Graduate from high school. Then leave this nowhere town for...
944K 50.2K 95
"You're always falling asleep in my class. It cant keep happening, Novalie." The professor scolded gently at the nursing student who nodded with sad...
13.9K 101 9
"why? I am not allowed to explore my sexual life just because I am a good woman." I am karma. A smart, sensible and seductive woman. I am going to te...