Fake Love *A BTS Reverse Hare...

By AdoredbyMinAgustD

This is the sequel to "With The First Kiss * A BTS Reverse Harem" I recommend to read that one first. But yo... More

❤ Readers Reviews ❤
*0*
*1*
*2*
*3*
*4*
*5*
*6*
*7*
*8*
*9*
*10*
*11*
*12*
*13*
*14*
*15*
*16*
*17*
*18*
*20*
*21*
*22*
*23*
*24*
*25*
*26*
*27*
*28*
*29*
*30*
*31*
*32*
*33*
*34*
*35*
*36*
*37*
*38*
*39*
*40*
*41*
*42*
*43*
*44*
*45*
*46*
*47*
*48*
*49*
*50*
*51*
*52*
*53*
*54*
*55*
*56*
*57*
*58*
*59*
*60*
*61*
*62*
*63*
*64*
*65*
*66*
*67*
*Note*

*19*

1K 79 18
By AdoredbyMinAgustD

The next time I open my eyes it's the next morning and my room is bathed in sunlight and I peer into soft, and warm eyes. He leans in and pecks my lips. "Morning Love," and he smiles his gummy smile, and I melt. "Hello Yoongi. I missed you. I'm happy you're here." And I stroke his cheek. 

He sits up and turns to the bedside table and turns back to me with a tray in his hands. "I regretted the last time one of us brought you breakfast in bed it wasn't me, I'm here to rectify that." And he smiles adorably at me. Mybfave lights up, and I sit up straight. 

He places the tray on my legs and lounges beside me. It has everything I like. Strawberries, mango, kiwi. Apple, and cherries. Yogurt, and a glass of exotic fruit drink. What? I love fruit. "Thank you. Just what I like. You know me so well." And I mix the fruit with the yogurt and eat. 

"So, last night," Yoongi starts and I look at him, chewing, smiling. When my mouth is empty, "what about last night?" And I smile sweetly. He grins back, "you weren't alone were you?" And I laugh out loud. 

"What makes you think that?" I ask as my laughing subsides. He furrows his forehead as he thinks, and I eat another bite as I wait for him. 

"I woke up in the middle of the night, horny as fuck," and at that I laugh again, and he sticks his tongue out at me before grinning. "And instead of asking you, I masturbated thinking of you being fucked right in this bed. And it's driving me insane I don't know who it was." 

And he pouts at me. And I giggle, it's so unbelievably cute, I grow weak in my heart and as I'm about to answer him and tell him at least one of them, he silences me by placing his finger against my lips. "No, don't. I want to find out myself." 

Okay, if that is what he wants. "What and who did you imagine as you stroked yourself?" I ask him and he closes his eyes. "I was thinking how you were wrapped around Jungkook, as he fucks you standing against the wall." And I giggle. 

"I do believe I see a trend here," and he looks at me, confusion clouding his eyes and I giggle again. "You like to fuck standing. Think about it." And I smile, and it grows as he blushes. He's so cute right now I just want to squeeze him. 

I finish eating and he lifts the tray off me, and when he turns to me, I lean in and connect our lips, "I love you," I whisper and he groans as his arms hug me tight. "Me too. I love you too." He moans, and he takes my lips in a kiss so possessive, I don't know where I begin and he ends. It's like we're one. And I don't mind one bit. I feel so lucky, he makes me feel so lucky. Someone as him, so, so, and I can't even find a word to describe him. He's that beautiful. Someone like him loves me, and is made for me.

The mark glows warmly, and I sigh into the kiss. He trails his tongue down my neck as I throw my head back for much-needed air. He moans, and scrapes his teeth over my skin, marking me in another way. "I need you, and not slow. Thinking about them fucking you is driving me insane with the need to have you feel around my cock, and coming like only I can make you." And the dirty talk fuels the fire he creates as his lips and tongue paint my skin with invisible ink. 

"Yoongi," I moan, and I can't continue, he has just sucked my nipple into his mouth, so I think what I want, 'fuck me hard please. I need you too. Oh do that again.' I get distracted as his fingers pinch my clit. And I moan, and I grab his head, and tug on his hair. He does it again and then rubs softly. 

'Oh please, I need you inside, this isn't enough. Please Yoongi, fuck me, fuck me,' he chuckles around a nipple, and he skims my skin until he can kiss the marks. He starts over the one he can't see, but somehow knows it's there. And slowly trails to his. And the feelings it creates is mind blowing. And so intense, my orgasm is on the brink of breaking. And he hasn't even done anything. Well barely. 

And the anticipation of finally feeling him slide into me is so heavy, my blood itches. "Turn around Love," he finally whispers and I'm so deliriously drunk on him, I need a minute to get my limbs to work, and he chuckles proudly. And I giggle. If he were a balloon he would inflate to the point of bursting. 

Lying on my stomach, I try to get to my hands and knees, but he stops me, "no, I want to fuck you like this. I will show you I don't only like to fuck standing." And the dark promise in his sexy raspy voice as it drops an octave, has me dripping my juices and I moan. He draws firm circles in my ass, and at the sting of the sudden spank, my body spasms and I squeeze emptiness and I moan with the need to be filled and fucked. 

"Yoongi please. Don't tease anymore. I feel so empty without you. Just fuck me already." And he spanks me again, and again, and I moan with every spank. And I push my ass back every time he rubs the inflamed skin. And he hasn't had his fill of teasing me as I feel his finger stroke my pussy, and as I'm so wet he slides right in. 

'Oh fuck. You're dripping. All this for me?' And he adds a second finger and pulls them out and in at a rapid pace, and the empty feeling is satisfied for now. But I know it will build again. As much as I love his fingers, I crave his cock. I'm moaning non stop, and I know my voice will be raw after this. 

'Yes, all for you. Always for you. Please, Yoongi, please. I can't take it anymore. I need you to fuck me hard. So hard.' And I claw at the bed, as in push back against him. He chuckles again as he grabs each cheek and pulls them apart, and I feel his cock slides over me. I moan, I'm almost there and the prospect, and how soon it will happen. It makes me see stars behind my lids as I close my eyes. I bite my lip and he finally pushes into me.

"Oh god you're so tight. You ready Love?" And he stops and he isn't even fully in yet. What's with him today? He never teased this much. "I was ready 30 minutes ago, so pleas-, " and I gasp, stopping my voice as he slams into me completely and pulls out immediately to slam in again. He pounds and the pleasure burns me from the inside out and I moan and moan. 

"Come for me Love. All over and around me. Show me how beautiful you are." And the orgasm climbs and climbs and when I think I'm going to pass out it breaks, and implodes. And a very raspy and husky moan leaves my throat. He slows down prolonging the spasming and squeezing of my pussy around his cock. When my muscles stop he helps me to my hands and knees all the while he is still thrusting into me slowly. 

When he deems me stable enough he builds up the speed slowly. And another orgasm is growing and I push back. I want to feel him deeper. And his hands are never still, stroking, caressing, spanking. And now, he can also touch my front and he cups both breasts. And squeezes them softly. His chest is against my back. And his chin is on my shoulder. He rolls his hips, and the spot deep inside is rubbed exquisitely. 

"You feel so soft and warm, and so snug around me I never want to leave. And I don't have to as you're mine. All of you is mine." He moans near my ear. "I love you." And he sits upright, grabs my hips and pulls me back as he pounds into me so fast its almost animalistic. He grows bigger and so hard I know he's close. I reach between my legs and softly knead his balls. And he stutters, and he grips me tighter. The pleasure racing for every limb of my body is blinding and scalding hot, my breath hitches and I close my eyes, squeezing them tight. He grows even bigger and harder and I feel so full, he makes my pussy overflow as my orgasm rushes through to him. I clamp down on him, and he stills and twitches and throbs inside of me, riding out his orgasm. 

"Wow," three fresh voices say and I feel Yoongi look at the door. I'm a little sluggish, and facing away from the door. But when I finally see the door I giggle and fall to my side, and Yoongi falls behind me, winding his arms around me as I watch the three boys standing in the doorway. Yoongi kisses my neck, and shoulders. Not bothered in the slightest with the audience. 

I don't care either, but I am curious. How long have they been standing there. I cast my eyes down and all three aren't unbothered. I look back up and all three smirk at me. "So, how much did you see?" I ask, and I hear Yoongi chuckle in my mind. 

"Uhh, I was the first, and I saw a lot," Jungkook says, and he winks at me. "Five minutes later Hoseok joins me and Jin just got here." And the other two wink as well and I giggle again. 

"Was there something specific you wanted to talk about?" I ask next and laugh harder seeing them flounder as they try and come up with an answer.

I entangle myself from Yoingi and he whines. "Come we need a shower and I pull a shirt over my head and grab clean clothes. I wait for Yoogi to dress and push myself through the three boys. Touching them in the process and they groan as I slip through. I skip to the bathroom and as I'm about to open the door someone grabs my arm and drags me to his room. 

I hear Yoongi call out as he sees me being dragged. The door slams shut and I'm pushed against the door, and I hear Yoongi on the other side. 'Love? Are you okay. Do you need me to come rescue you?' And I smile to myself, as I stare into his eyes. 'I'm fine, don't worry. Go shower' and I can feel him grumble in my mind, but he leaves me alone. 

"Why am I here?" I finally ask as he just looks at me, with that indefinable smile on his face. He takes a step closer and I wait. I don't mind. I've got all day. His hands suddenly reach for my shirt and he grabs it tightly in his fists. And he lifts it slowly, the smile making room for a smirk and I shift on my feet. The wait is killing me, and I lick my lips and he smirks even bigger. How? He continues and after agonizing seconds, which feel like they took an eternity, the shirt is pulled over my head. 

He takes a step back and looks me all over and his eyes eat me hungrily, and they linger on all of my tattoos. It's incredibly erotic being naked while he is fully clothed, and I shift again. His eyes burn and they cloud over but I can't read with what. And suddenly he's on me and takes me. 

His tongue slides in and I revel in the feeling. His lips are so soft. And his tongue too, but then it isn't. I grab at him and chinch the fabric of his shirt in my fists and pull. The drive for him is insane. His hands rove me all over and he moans when his fingers curl around my breasts. 

One hand travels down and I squirm as I yearn for his touch. And even though Yoongi just had me I still want more. The first touch is electrifying and I jump in his arms. He smiles against my lips and swivels his tongue around as he circles my clit. And I get dizzy with the sensations. I moan into the kiss and slide my hands onto his hair and pull him closer. 

He pushes two fingers at once into me and my legs shake, and I moan long as I pull my head back. My hands travel down til I can open his pants and I push them down a little til he's gloriously freez and my hand curls around the hard and long member. I squeeze and he shudders. His hands travel to my ass and he pulls me away from the door. "Jump.'

And I do. He catches me and lifts me a little more so he can line up with the entrance to my pussy. And he lowers me slowly, and I moan as he fills me up. And the stretch is delicious, so, so delicious,  and the clothes he is still wearing rub against me and it stimulates every naked touch and it makes it more intense. 

He connects our lips as he takes a step forwards and my back crashes against the door, but I don't care. He rolls his hips and I see stars every roll. And his tongue is heavenly as he skilfully rotates it around mine. I tug his hair and then dig my nails into him and trail my hands over his shoulders down over his back. And then back up to grab his hair again. 

And the pleasure spikes through me.and centers on my pussy and the impending orgasm will be so intense I freeze up and hold my breath as he speeds up. He grunts and groans next to my ear and it sounds sexy to me, adding to the arousal already woven around us. He grows a little bigger, and he's reaching his high and I lick his earlobe, before whispering, "don't stop. Right there, fuck….. Jimin...just oh…., " and it becomes too much and I let myself go. Moaning his name into his ear as I shake and come undone around him, and when I'm almost done he grows harder. And he thrusts erratically for a few more and then stills inside of me as he throbs continuously in orgasm and he fills me up and my body reacts instantly and propels me into a third orgasm, stealing my breath. 

As we come down, he kisses me slowly and finally lets me down. My legs are wobbly and I grab his arms to steady myself and he chuckles. He bends down, and picks up my shirt. He hands it to me and I pull it over my head. He gathers me into his arms for a last kiss, and I sigh and stroke his soft hair. 

He winks at me as I open the door and leave for the bathroom. Not knowing how to feel to be honest. I didn't expect this to happen so soon, and I forgot to ask him about Opal. Next time where alone then. I shower and dress for the day. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

98.3K 4.5K 73
A Sequel to Euphoria | Bangtan Sonyeondan. "My mind plays tricks on me, reminding me that they've said that to me before, they promised they wouldn't...
183K 9.5K 56
Where a 32-year-old American divorcée finds herself the soulmate to BTS, but they figure it out before she does. How do they convince her that their...
31.2K 1.2K 37
An OT7 Reverse Harem For centuries there have been seven deadly sins in the universe. They are pride, greed, wrath, envy, lust, gluttony and sloth. I...
131K 5.8K 40
"She wasn't ready to have seven chaotic boys enter her life and turn it upside down and neither were they." *** 26-year-old Bo-Ra, broken down inside...