Dirty Little Secret

By Moms4boys

Serenity is a good girl. At least her Dad thinks so. Can she keep her Dirty Little Secret? More

Chapter One- Dirty Little Secret.
Chapter Two- Asshole is taking over.
Chapter Three- We got off on the wrong foot.
Chapter Four- Money is no longer exchanged.
Chapter Five- Playtime.
Chapter Six- All at once.
Chapter Seven- Mixed feelings.
Chapter Eight- Outside the club.
Chapter Nine- It ends.
Chapter Ten- The truth is revealed.
Chapter Eleven- Seeing things.
Chapter Twelve- Refocusing energy.
Chapter Thirteen- Progress.
Chapter Fourteen- Promises.
Chapter Fifteen- A little slip.
Chapter Sixteen- Talking it out.
Chapter Seventeen- Wake up knock.
Chapter Eighteen- Coming home.
Chapter Nineteen- We're what?
Chapter Twenty- Keeping things quiet.
Chapter Twenty- One- Blindfolds, again.

Chapter Twenty-Two- The End

1.6K 49 4
By Moms4boys

~Serenity's point of view~

It's been three weeks since we got married. Things have been wonderful. Bridgette and I changed our names. I wear my engagement ring from Trevin and my wedding band from him on my left finger. I where the ring Luke gave his wedding band and me on my right-hand ring finger. Bridgette does the same thing. Trevin bought her a wedding set after. Bridgette and I bought matching rings; We wear them on our middle fingers.

We set the nursery up. Well, not me and Bridgette; the men did. It looks absolutely amazing. They did extremely well.

We found out the Luke and Bridgette are having a baby. She wasn't on birth control, and they didn't prevent it. They are both over the moon happy.

We put a recliner in the living room. I can't sleep in the bed, I can't get out of it, of I do. Luke and Trevin have taken turns sleeping on the couch. I told them they didn't have to, but they insisted.

I haven't been feeling the greatest. I haven't said anything. I don't want anyone to worry anyone. Since it is close to me being ready to have the twins. Every time I say something, they all freak. We've all been working from home. I haven't been working; the other three have.

I was sitting in the chair when Luke comes in. He comes over and kisses me.

Luke: "Hey, Baby."

Serenity: "Hey."

Luke: "Are you ok?"

Serenity: "Yeah."

Luke: "You're sweating, and it's cold in here."

Serenity: "I'm fine."

Luke: "Ok."

He kisses me again then leaves. I drift off to sleep.

A sharp pain awakens me. It lasts a while. A few minutes after it stopped, another started.

Serenity: "Oh.....ouch."

It lasted the same amount of time. This has been happening on and off since last night, not quite this bad.

Trevin: "Are you ok?"

Serenity: "I'm fine."

Trevin: "Don't lie to me, Serenity."

Serenity: "I'm cramping."

Trevin: "Are you in labor?"

Serenity: "I don't think so."

I try to distract him from the fact that I'm in pain.

Serenity: "What do you think about Trevin Dasher for the boy?"

Trevin: "I was thinking Trevin Lucas."

Serenity: "I thought that too. What if their baby is a boy?"

Trevin: "It's a middle name, Sweetheart."

Serenity: "We'd have to talk to Luke and Bridgette."

Luke's full name is Lucas Nelson Chambers. I wanted to name the boy after both of them. I just didn't want to take it away from Bridgette.

Brigette: "Talk to us about what."

All three of them are now in the living room with their laptops.

Serenity: "We were talking baby names. I said, Trevin Dasher."

Trevin: "I said Trevin Lucas."

Bridgette: "I love that, Trevin."

Luke: "I do too."

Serenity: "I love it. I didn't want to step on anyone's toes."

Bridgette: "They can have the same names. It's not a big deal."

Luke: "I think you should do it."

Serenity: "As long as your absolutely sure."

Bridgette: "We are."

Luke: "We are."

They say at the same time.

Serenity: "Trevin Lucas Chambers?"

Trevin: "I think we've named our boy."

Serenity: "I have a suggestion for baby girl as well. While we're all here, I'd like to ask about that as....oohhh shiiitttt."

Bridgette: "They are pretty close together."

They are, though. They have been. I just don't want to go too early.

Serenity: "I'm ok."

Trevin: "What about baby girl?"

I know that Trevin is trying to distract me. It helps, but it's still very present.

Serenity: "Carrie Joanne."

Trevin looks shocked.

Trevin: "Are you serious, Serenity?"

Serenity: "I am."

Carrie is Luke's mom's name. Trevin's sister. Joanne is my mom's name. I knew some part of my daughter was going to be her name.

Trevin: "I love it."

I knew Trevin would.

Serenity: "Are you ok with that, Luke?"

He doesn't say anything for a bit.

Luke: "Yes."

He's just staring at me. I know that he wants to say more, but he won't say it in front of Trevin or Bridgette.

Trevin stood up and kissed me.

Trevin: "We just named our babies."

Serenity: "We did."

Trevin: "I love you."

Hours go by.

The pain gets even worse. I try as long as I can to hold off. They are all in different rooms right now. I was Thankful when Luke came in.

Serenity: "Luke?"

Luke: "Yeah, Baby?"

Serenity: "Can you get Trevin? I'm pretty sure our children want to meet us."

He comes over and crouches in front of me.

Luke: "I'll go get him in a minute. I need you to know that you naming them what you are means so much to me. Bridgette already has our baby named either way. She didn't ask for my input or think the way you did. I'm truly thankful that you thought of my mom and me."

He had tears in his eyes. He leans and kisses my belly.

Luke: "I love you, Serenity."

Serenity: "I love you too."

Luke: "I'll go get dad."

Serenity: "Thank you."

He goes to get Trevin.

The four of us head to the hospital; my water breaks in the car. Thankfully, we were in my car. I don't care. I was planning on buying another one anyway. Five hours later, both babies are born. They are both healthy and only two weeks early.

Trevin Lucas Chambers was right at 5lbs. Carrie Joanne Chambers was just under five pounds. She's five minutes younger than her brother; They look exactly like Trevin.

They complete us.

~Two years later~

~Trevin's point of view~

Life couldn't be any better.

The four of us are solid as ever. The three little ones are growing up in a very loving home. We are very open about our relationship; We don't act any different around them.

Serenity is hoping our new baby girl looks a little like her. The twins look like me. She's due in three months.

Gentry Nelson Chambers is a carbon copy of Bridgette. She is also pregnant again and is having another boy. She's due any day now.

With the family, growing Serenity sold her house, and we moved into a bigger place.

She still owns Sinful, and it's still very profitable. They both still work for me. The girls watch the babies while we work. We moved across the street from my house. Serenity wanted to stay in the same neighborhood because of the schools. We just take them across the street every morning. The girls all have babies of their own now. They don't mind watching ours too. They actually offered.

Life has only gotten better. I couldn't picture it any other way. It's filled with love, passion, and strength.

We will continue to be that way. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.2K 684 27
Serenity and Kodie found love. They love each other with everything in them. Will they last? StudxFem
143K 4.1K 119
Michael Afton has never had very much money, since his family passed away he's been scraping by living alone. Having to provide for the house, Michae...
12.9K 55 11
Stevie gets involved in a new steamy relationship, but can it be more?
215 16 18
One Girl 17 friends how will she be able to protect all or the ones she loves. Especially if she is the one choosing the ones she wants to protect.