Dirty Little Secret

By Moms4boys

Serenity is a good girl. At least her Dad thinks so. Can she keep her Dirty Little Secret? More

Chapter One- Dirty Little Secret.
Chapter Two- Asshole is taking over.
Chapter Three- We got off on the wrong foot.
Chapter Four- Money is no longer exchanged.
Chapter Five- Playtime.
Chapter Six- All at once.
Chapter Seven- Mixed feelings.
Chapter Eight- Outside the club.
Chapter Nine- It ends.
Chapter Ten- The truth is revealed.
Chapter Eleven- Seeing things.
Chapter Twelve- Refocusing energy.
Chapter Thirteen- Progress.
Chapter Fourteen- Promises.
Chapter Fifteen- A little slip.
Chapter Sixteen- Talking it out.
Chapter Seventeen- Wake up knock.
Chapter Eighteen- Coming home.
Chapter Nineteen- We're what?
Chapter Twenty- Keeping things quiet.
Chapter Twenty-Two- The End

Chapter Twenty- One- Blindfolds, again.

1.4K 31 0
By Moms4boys

~Serenity's point of view~

It's week three of fatigue. It's a little better than it was. Not a lot, though. I've made it to work. I do sleep, though. Trevin put a couch in his office for me; I use it when necessary. Thankfully today is Saturday. Bridgette and I shared a bed last night. Luke and Trevin had an overnight business meeting; they left the office at noon.

Bridgette and I got our wedding dresses. Mine had to have the belly let out a little. Well, a lot. My belly is huge, not that I'm complaining.

Bridgette looks absolutely amazing in hers. It fits her curvy body perfectly. If I wasn't so tired, I'd have shown her how she made me feel when she put it on.

We got up and both showered. Bridgette made breakfast. We had just finished eating when my doorbell rang.

Bridgette: "Who's that?"

Serenity: "I have no clue."

Bridgette: "You go get it. I'll clean up."

Serenity: "Are you sure?"

Bridgette: "Yes."

She kisses me quickly then I make my way to the door. I open it to find Candice and Trish.

Candice: "What are you two doing here?"

Candice holds up blindfolds.

Candice: "We need you two to put these on and sit on the couch. I'll be your helper; today, Serenity, and Trish has Bridgette."

Serenity: "Bridgette is in the kitchen."

I'm not liking this blindfold stuff.

The last time blindfolds were used did not turn out well. It almost cost me the love of my life. Bridgette comes from the kitchen.

Bridgette: "Babe, what is this?"

Serenity: "I have no idea."

Trish: "Just have a seat."

Trish instructs her. She sits down next to me.

Candice blindfolds us both. I hear them moving through my house. I then hear the front door open.

Serenity: "I don't like this, Bridgette."

Bridgette: "Me either."

The door opens again.

Candice: "Ok. So, Trish and I are going to take Serenity out first. We don't want her to fall down the steps."

Candice comes to my side as she says it.

Serenity: "Thank you."

They help me up. They carefully lead me out the door and down the steps. I hear a door open.

Candice: "We're putting you in a car. Duck your head."

I slide in the car. One of them buckles me.

Candice: "I'm staying with you until Bridgette gets in."

Serenity: "Thanks, Candice."

Ten minutes later, Bridgette gets in. She immediately grabs my hand.

Bridgette: "You're shaking as bad as I am."

Serenity: "I know Bridgette. Being blindfold wasn't so great in the end for me."

Trish: "You have nothing to worry about this time."

Bridgette: "You better be sure. Serenity can't handle the stress." Bridgette is stressed, but she's worried about me."

Candice: "We swear. I wouldn't do that to either of you."

It seems like we drive forever.

The whole time Bridgette and I cling to each other's hands. When we stop, it gets even more stressful. They get me out first. We walk up a sidewalk, and then I feel a door open.

Trish: "I'll go get Bridgette. Brandi, come help."

Brandi: "Not a problem."

Brandi...... Why is Brandi here? It's not long before I feel Bridgette sit next to me.

Bridgette: "I'm so nervous, Babe."

Serenity: "I am too, Bridgette."

 We sit for a while in silence."

Candice: "Ok. Take the blindfolds off."

We pull them off.

We both look around. We're in what looks like a bar. An empty bar.

Bridgette: "Serenity...."

Serenity: "Yeah."

Bridgette: "Our wedding dresses are here. Look."

She points to the corner.

Our dress bags were hanging over the edge of one of the chairs in the room.

Trish: "You two are getting married today."

Serenity: "Really?"

I feel tears.

Trish: "Yes."

Candice: "Luke and Trevin planned everything. You two need to get ready."

Bridgette: "Our men were never at a business meeting, were they?"

Trish: "No. They stayed at a hotel to get all this set up."

Serenity: "Where are we?"

I'm curious.

Trish: "We're at my brother's studio. He lets us borrow it. The wedding is being held on this land as well."

Trish's brother is wonderful. I've met him a few times.

It takes us forty-five minutes to get ready. It took every girl to help me get in my dress. Then they help get Bridgette ready. Before they do our hair and make. I give Bridgette a kiss.

Bridgette: "We're going to have the same last name after today Serenity."

Serenity: "I didn't even think about that, Bridgette."

Bridgette: "I love the thought of that."

Serenity: "Me too."

After everything is done, Yvette goes out of the door. She comes back with my Dad and Shane. Bridgette and I both lose it. My dad is walking me down the aisle, and Shane is walking Bridgette. We had already asked them.

Shane: "You both look stunning."

Bridgette: "Thank you, Shane."

Serenity: "Thanks, Shane."

He hugs us, kissing us both on the cheek.

Dasher: "You look stunning, Sunshine."

Serenity: "Thanks, Dad."

He gives me a hug and kisses my forehead.

He then turns to Bridgette, wrapping her in a hug.

Dasher: "You look, beautiful Sweetheart."

Bridgette: "Thank you."

Candice: "We have to go, girls."

The girls all leave.

Shane: "You two ready to do this?"

Serenity: "We've been ready."

Bridgette: "We thought they were going to let it expire."

I don't disagree with her. We both thought that. Nope, both are waiting at the end of the aisle.

Dasher: "I'll kill them both if they hurt you two."

My dad would too. Friends or not.

Shane: "I'll help you, Dasher."

Bridgette and I laugh. We know they both know they would.

The door opens, and Luciana comes in.

Luciana: "Guys, it's time."

My dad takes my arm. Bridgette takes Shane's. Out of habit, Bridgette grabs my hand. The door opens we see what they've done. It's beautiful. A huge wooden arch sat in the middle of an open field with white lace draped over it. All other decorations were a dark purple.

Serenity: "Oh, this is amazing."

I say as I take everything in.

Bridgette: "Our men did well, Serenity."

They did extremely well.

Serenity: "Russ is the officiant?"

Dasher: "He's legal Sunshine."

Bridgette: "That's a good thing."

They walk us down to our men. Both look incredibly handsome. Wearing black tuxedos with white shirts.

They hand us over to our men, who kiss both of us. They also tell us how good we look. Russ starts right after.

Russ: "I can honestly say I've never done a double wedding before. This goes beyond that. Today Trevin will legally marry you, Serenity. Bridgette Luke will legally marry you. Let's begin."

He started with Trevin and me. Then he went to Luke and Bridgette.

He gave us the traditional wedding vows. He pronounced us husbands and wives and signed our license.

Russ: "Now this wedding is a little different. Trevin and Luke switch places. I've been told that you've all written something for each other. I've been given those papers. This is obviously not legal, but it's spiritual. Serenity, please read your vows to Luke."

I let the tears fall. When we all wrote these Bridgette, and I were told they would just be for us. I read mine.

Serenity: "I love that we will spend the rest of our lives together. Somehow our lives has come to this amazing moment, and now we will always share it with all of you. No words can possibly express the vow that I give to you; know it is an ineffable part of myself that I place in your care as we all join together. I love you, Luke."

Russ: "Luke, please read yours to Serenity."

Luke: "Serenity, vow to risk everything for all of you to give over my life for you all to be the one of the men you two will always love. As your boyfriend, I vow to act as your partner and never be prideful or possessive. I promise to love you the rest of my life."

Russ: "Luke, please kiss your girlfriend."

Luke leans in and kisses me.

Serenity: "I love you."

Luke: "I love you too."

We slide back a little.

Russ: "Bridgette, please read yours to Trevin."

Bridgette: "There are no words and no proper emotions for what I feel today; the idea that you are to be my boyfriend is overwhelming; I am truly one of the luckiest women alive. With pride, immeasurable love, and infinite excitement for what's to come, I take you as my boyfriend."

She has let the tears fall.

Russ: "Trevin, please read yours to Bridgette."

Trevin clears his throat, fighting tears. This is all very emotional.

Trevin: "To you, I promise to cherish and share in everything. Not just for this moment, not for an hour, or day, or year, for always. I promise to love you, to be your hearth, to keep a flame alive for you in my heart. I promise to love you, to be your hearth, to keep a flame alive for you in my heart."

Trevin kisses Bridgette.

They step aside

Russ: "We're not done yet; Trevin and Luke, please step aside. Bridgette and Serenity join hands."

We do as he says.

Russ: "Bridgette, please read what you've written for Serenity."

We're both crying now. This is more than either of us expected.

Bridgette: "I promise to love you, honor you, and cherish you. I vow to hold your hand in my hand, to hold your head in my hands, and to hold yours in mine. You are my best friend, my confidant. Marrying you is truly my every desire fulfilled."

Her words are so sweet.

Russ: "Serenity, please read yours to Bridgette."

I fight for words through my tears.

Serenity: "I am proud to be your loving girlfriend, ecstatic to discover what is next in our lives, and thrilled that our every day will be together on this adventure. I love you with a love that cannot be expressed in words only in kisses, in glances, and in the years of our lives."

Russ: "You may now seal your love with a kiss."

We both lean in for a kiss.

Bridgette: "I love you, Serenity."

Serenity: "I love you too, Bridgette."

Russ: "Trevin and Luke, please join your spouses."

Bridgette and I lock hands.

Our men step to our sides, taking our hands. Once we're all together, Russ continues.

Russ: "I wish the four of you nothing but love, happiness, health. With that I must say this. In the storybook of their lives, here is the chapter where I say to them, "and they lived happily ever after..."

My dad, Luciana, Shane, my girls, and their boys were all that were there. They all cheered.

This way, the best thing that could have happened. Bridgette and I are joined spiritually while legally and spiritually married the men we love. Ultimately, we're all joined spiritually. It couldn't be any better than this.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

229K 12.8K 86
Hi RedHearts, This is my first ever book, I don't know what I did here. English is not my first language so bare with it until I edit it after I comp...
116K 2.2K 68
serenity has been bullied by adym and his girlfriend. but when she exposes her, will they get together? will they confess their love to each other? *...
705K 3K 162
As their interaction becomes more intense, so is the twist among them and their lack of option in the situations ther are in.
85.2K 2.4K 31
Serenity Mason: -She is 22 years old -She is 5'6 -She is 358 pounds -She is a plus size women -She is very quiet and insecure -She is a paid tutor...