๐’๐“๐Ž๐๐„๐ƒโ„ข

By VEAUNE

Complete 4th written book More

Aa
Bb
Cc
Dd
Ee
Ff
Gg
Hh
Ii
Jj
Kk
Ll
Mm
Nn
Oo
Pp
Qq
Rr
Tt
Uu
Vv
Ww
Xx
Yy
Zz
yY
xX
wW
Vv
Epilogue
Pt 2

Ss

3.8K 189 85
By VEAUNE

Jovan

"What the fuck is this?" I asked seeing my gun covered in pink sparkles and jewels. It didn't even look like a real weapon, just some kids toy you'd get at walmart.

"I bedazzled your gun, duh," Nessa said as she got in the passenger seat with a popsicle in her hand.

"The fuck imma look like walking around with a pink gun?" I turned to make sure Tino was buckled since he loved to stick his head out the window. "You can keep it."

Right now we were on the way to visit Draco and see what was up. I already knew it was a risk going in since i'm on the police search list, but I wasn't going to let my brother suffer in there by himself.

"Tino if you have any drugs in yo' pocket remove that shit cause they might pat you down." I warned him thinking about the time he got sent to juvie.

"Big bro how you know I had drugs in my pockets?" He asked in shock from behind my seat.

"Cause you stupid."

I'm not sure why it was taking me so long to realize, but Tino has been around us for an exquisite amount of time. I know he said he got kicked out, but I was expecting his mother to take him back sometime this week. "Tino why you not at yo' house?"

He shrugged his shoulders and looked out the window. "Man I don't know. I went by the house the other day and she wasn't there."

I shook my head slowly. "Imma have a word with her so I can drop you back over there. I don't think it's safe that you around us during this whole thing. I gotta feeling something bad is finna go down."

He brushed me off with a low mumble. "I don't think you gonna reach her. When I went to her house the other day it was up foe' sale. She ain't even try to reach me, but left all my shit on the porch."

"Damn, you for real?" I asked kinda surprised. Tino did crazy shit and sometimes it pissed his mother off but at the end of the day he's just a twelve year old kid.

"Correction. I'm fourteen," He stated as if he could read my mind.

"Same fucking difference."

Once we made it to the holding area, everyone else was already there just waiting on us. It seemed like they were standing out there for quite some time.

"Damn you drive slow," Sierra spoke with his arm around India.

"I can't drive fast with people like her in the car." I pointed over to Nessa since she complained every time my odometer went over fifty.

We made our way in and let the officials know who we were there for. They had us sign a few sheets, which I forged my information in a lot of them, then patted us so we couldn't bring any materials to the prisoners.

"Follow me," An officer instructed, leading us into the typical waiting room where other families stood speaking to loved ones.

There were a couple of inmates who's legs were  chained to the seats they resided in, and others who weren't. I guess it depends on how much of a threat you were to the officials.

A certain amount of people were allowed to be there at a time so only me, Sierra, and Kayla went out back.

The moment Draco stepped foot out the gates and sat in our presence, then only thing we could see was his black eye.

"Damn nigga. You look ugly as hell," I stared trying not to laugh. I knew it was a serious moment but them niggas was fucking him up in there.

"Fuck you," Draco smiled, joining in on my humor, "Took you niggas long enough to see me."

I looked at his arms that were chained tightly together. "We meant to come earlier but someone did a drive by and shot up the house. Ain't shit safe right now. I'm just tryna figure out what the fuck imma do or where to go from here."

He nodded his head in understanding before leaning in close so the officers couldn't hear. "Listen, the first thing you need to do is get Lovell. While I was tryna save yo' life the other day, Ram made a quick call to one of his men down in Baywood about taking him away."

He paused himself until another officer crossed our path. "I overheard him saying that he's going to raise Lovell on his own so that he can take over his place as KingPin when he dies. Nigga, Ram his fucking cancer. This whole time he's been dying and been looking for a replacement and he knew he couldn't rely on me or you to take his place, so now he's tryna use Lovell."

"Hold up... that nigga has cancer?" I placed my head into my hands trying to distinguish the words being said to me.

It made a little sense now. He lied about knowing where Athena was or "protecting" her because he wanted to make it seem like he'd give Lovell to her. In reality, he just wanted his legacy to go on and his only way to do that was through someone he could control and have full power over.

"They teach them young. That's all I gotta say," Sierra explained. And he was right. The best way to get to someone is if they're a child.

"Wait so Ram is at Baywood?" I asked with my leg tapping roughly on the ground.

"He ain't there yet. He gotta get all his money and papers situated, but once he's done he's finna head out there and catch a flight with Lovell. He's planning on ghosting." He looked up at the time to see he had a few minutes left.

"He's not gonna stay here after knowing the police got me and is out on the run looking for him too. He especially ain't gonna stay here knowing that you're finna go after yo' nephew. I know you care about my well being but right now you gotta go handle this shit."

I had more questions piled in my head that I wanted to ask but his time was up.

He stood to his feet and followed into the direction officials were pulling him in. Before he could fully leave out of our view he turned his head. "Love you hoe."

I threw a smirk his way. "Love you too punk bitch."

•••

We were already at Baywood just waiting for Rams people to approach the area. Knowing how extra he was, he'd make sure to come with back up for his safety, as if he weren't already going to end up dead.

The airport was across the street from where we stood and he'd be boarding his private plane, which was also, across from us.

"I think that's him pulling though." Kayla hovered one hand over her eyes and pointed across the street at the Cadillac escalde that pulled up in the curb.

"Yea, that him," I responded as we all made our way around the vehicle, waiting for the door to open. Ram was the only guy around here known to drive an escalade around.

None of us were stupid enough to break in, knowing that someone on the other side would start shooting, so we waited for his next move.

Just then, five more cars passed us and went into a different direction, which I thought was weird because his men weren't protecting him.

"The fuck is going on?" I asked seeing that they didn't even bother to stop, but sped past us like we weren't even there. "Follow them, I ordered Marq and Maybelline before tossing them my keys."

They nodded their heads and drove off to see what was going on. We all came here in groups so I was really hoping that they didn't crash my shit.

The engine on Rams vehicle had finally stopped and the doors unlocked for us to open. I couldn't tell if it was safe to grab the door handle or not so I pushed Tino in front of us. "Open that damn door."

"BIG BRO. YALL TRYNA KILL ME OFF FIRST?" He backed up and shook his head, "I AINT OPENING THAT DAMN DOOR."

Hell yea, I was going to kill his ass off first if something crazy were to go down. I couldn't stand here acting like I didn't feel some sort of frightened energy.

"Nigga if you don't open that damn door i'm finna smack the side of yo' head with this gun so hard you gone have three concussions back to back."

Everyone else agreed and he stuck his middle finger up showing his anger towards us. "Swear when I die and get to Heaven imma ask God to rebuke y'all from entering."

He finally shuffled himself forward, quickly opening the door, and jumping back.

I took a step closer thinking that i'd see Ram, ready to give up Lovell but instead I saw Quan.

His arms and legs were tied together and he was shuffling around in the seat, trying to set himself free. "RUN!" He shouted when I tried to look into the car.

"Nigga HOW THE FUCK DID YOU GET HE-"

"BITCH RUN," He shouted again, just louder this time.  I didn't understand why he wasn't giving me time to ask him what was going on until I heard beeping.

"OH SHIT," Tino screamed out as we all ran away from the car as fast as we could.

Quan was trying to roll himself out of the car, but he was too late. The beeping had stopped after a few seconds and the vehicle exploded into flames.

Different parts of the car flew in the air and shattered itself on the ground in front of us.

"My friends ain't gonna believe this..." Tino mumbled with his mouth dropped open. He turned around to look at the rest of us who had the same expression.

"You telling me the whole time he wasn't even in this car?" I asked and everyone nodded their heads.

"It means he was in one of the cars that drove past us. That's why they ain't stop and shoot. They expected us to die from that fucking bomb." Sierra informed with a stale-face.

"He ain't too far ahead of us." I grabbed my gun and ran over to the car Kayla and Nessa came in together on.

Ram is smarter than we thought. I had a feeling he was probably trying to get on his private plane by now, but as long as we made it on time, we were straight.

The first thing I did when I was seated was call Marq. "Yo' where they fuck you niggas at? Got an eye out on Ram or what?"

"Yea he in the car ahead of us. He know we on his ass and everything," Marq replied as the sounds of bullets spearing were being heard from his end of the call.

"Who the fuck shooting?" I asked keeping my eye on Kayla, who's foot was pressed down on the pedal.

I could tell Nessa was scared as shit from how fast we were going by the way her pupils were dilated and her rapid blinking. She even took it upon herself to hold onto the seatbelt tightly, even though it had already locked her in place.

"MAY SHOOTING CAUSE THEY SHOOTING AT AS," He screamed and I could hear tires screeching roughly against the road. "AH SHIT."

"What?" I asked seeing that Sierra, India, and Tino were trailing behind us.

"The nigga just made a U-Turn, they coming down your lane," He warned us. For some reason his warning made me happy as hell.

"Ram gonna wish he never played that shit on me." I rolled the window down, sticking my body out and pulled back on my gun.

"W-WHAT ARE YOU DOING," Nessa shouted trying to pull me back into my seat.

"FINNA KILL HIS BITCH ASS," I replied shooting my gun at the tinted windows the moment Rams car slid past us.

To my surprise, Tino was doing the same thing and was able to burst a couple of the wheels causing the car to swerve, uncontrollably, on the street. It left nothing but smear marks across the road.

Even after getting hit, The car continued driving at high speed. Kayla quickly hit a reverse and the wind jerked me back quickly.

"DAMN KAYLA," I shouted feeling more air smack my face as pressed down on the gas and drove faster.

"WANNA SEE SOME REAL SPEED?" She shouted from the front, escalating the momentum.

"NO!" Nessa yelled at her before holding tighter on her seatbelt.

We were now beside Rams car, and on the other side was Sierra's car. The nigga was practically trapped in between us with no exit to go through.

"SHOOT THE WHEELS," Marq yelled out at Tino, finally approaching from his long distance.

"DONT SHOOT THE WHEELS," I screamed in contradiction when I realized that the car was skiing on the concrete road.

"NIGGA SHOOT THE WHEELS," Marq snapped and I turned my head in his direction.

Tino was confused as to what he should do so he froze on his place, which only gave Rams Driver a chance to plunge his are against ours, trying to force it off the road.

We all jolted back, almost crashing into Marq and May. Tino took this as his cue to shoot and that's exactly what he did. His gun aimed straight at the wheels and let bullets fly.

"TINO, NO!" I shouted before pointing my gun into his direction, "NIGGA STOP SHOOTING."

My words came in too late. With his last shot plunging through the rubbers, Rams car slid across the pavement, with its engine moving to fast, and the vehicle flipped over onto the road.

Everyone came to a stop, ceasing their cars to a full holt in front of Ram's.

"Bitch didn't I tell you to stop shooting?" I asked, getting out and slamming the door behind me before punching Tino in his chest.

"He was just tryna help," Marq came in to his defence while I made my way over to Rams car, which was now steaming with smoke.

Some of the windows were cracked open and others weren't. As of right now I needed to see who and what is all i'm there.

"Marq shut the fuck up. Everyone knows what happens when a car is moving at full speed but comes to an instant stop."

Sierra kicked one of the windows in and unlocked the door from the inside so we had access to interior part.

When I was able to get a look in, I saw Ram's sitting in the passenger seat with glass shattered all over his body. Behind him was Lovell, who's blood was running across his forehead.

I unbuckled him from his seat and pulled him out to see that his hands and knees were bleeding as well.

There was obviously no need in killing Ramsey since it seemed like he was already dead.

"Is he breathing?" Sierra asked with his finger pointed at Lovell, who was severely injured from the crash.

"Nah." I shook my head trying to keep from letting any emotion pour out my body. My eyes were now directly at Tino. "And if he's dead, imma kill yo' ass."

From just the looks on Tino's face, you could tell his heart dropped down to his ass. He hid himself behind India's hold and gulped.

If I thought shit was crazy now, It was only going to get worse.

•••

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.3K 504 56
When you learn to appreciate life ; death scares you PARENT BOOK OF : Hollywoods โ€ข Completed
46.3K 1.8K 26
With two differnt lives that ran the streets, Draco and Kayla had finally met in the day of light. They never knew that they would be forced to hurt...
476K 10.9K 51
My first book sorry for mistakes...enjoy๐Ÿ˜˜ First publish: 2019 Finished: 2020