SEXTAPE. ( sᴇᴛᴛᴇʀs )

By KENMASYN-

Iɴ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ [Y/ɴ] ʜᴀs ᴄᴀᴜɢʜᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇʏᴇs ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏsᴛ ᴘᴏssᴇssɪᴠᴇ,sᴇʟғɪsʜ ᴀɴᴅ ᴏᴠᴇʀᴀʟʟ ᴅᴀɴɢᴇʀᴏᴜs ʙᴏʏs ɪɴ sᴄʜᴏᴏʟ. Sᴏ ᴡʜ... More

BE A GOOD PET FOR US.
-🚏( 𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗹𝗼𝗴𝘂𝗲 )
- 📹 𝗼𝗻𝗲 ҉
- 📹 𝘁𝘄𝗼 ҉
- 📹 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲 ҉
- 📹 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿 ҉
- 📹 𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲 ҉
- 📹 𝘀𝗶𝘅 ҉
- 📹 𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻 ҉
- 📹 𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 ҉
- 📹 𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲 ҉
- 📹 𝘁𝗲𝗻 ҉
- 📹 𝗲𝗹𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻 ҉
- 📹 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗹𝘃𝗲 ҉
- 📹 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻 ҉
- 📹 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻 ҉
- 📹 𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻 ҉
- 📹 𝘀𝗶𝘅𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻 ҉
- 📹 𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻 ҉
- 📹 𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻 ҉
- 📹 𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻 ҉
- 📹 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 ҉
- 📹 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆-𝗼𝗻𝗲 ҉
- 📹 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆-𝘁𝘄𝗼 ҉
- 📹 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆-𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿 ҉
- 📹 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆-𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲 ҉
- 📹 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆-𝘀𝗶𝘅 ҉
- 📹 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆-𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻 ҉
VERY IMPORTANT PLEASE READ !!!!

- 📹 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆-𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲 ҉

13.2K 451 1.2K
By KENMASYN-

🚨 𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒 🚨
SMUT
Please i can't write smut so i'm sorry this is bad !

Reassurance.

The word "Yes." That's all he needed. He just had to hear it come out of her mouth before he would go any further.

He didn't want to hurt her. No, not another time. None of the boys actually wanted to hurt her, but they did and they regret it more than anything else.

But when [Y/n] told him that it was okay, that she wasn't hurt and that she wasn't saying no to this, Kenma felt relieved.

His lips slowly went down to her neck, lightly and gently kissing it while leaving small almost none visible hickeys on it.

Suddenly Kenma began to kiss one specific spot on her neck, which made her whimper quietly, and shit did it turn him on.

Hearing her whimper and moan quietly while he kissed her neck awoke something in him and he needed to hear that noise again.

So he began to attack her neck, abusing that spot and making it almost purple. [Y/n] on the other hand was trying to hold in any sounds that could escape out of her mouth.

When Kenma saw how the girl was struggling with holding in her moans he pulled back from her neck and smirked at her. "Baby come on, I want to hear those pretty little moans. Don't hold them in."

[Y/n] turned her head away from Kenma, too embarrassed by her blushing red face. The boy just smirked knowing what effect he had on her.

His hand slowly went down her body, till it reached her bra. He slowly took off her T-shirt and observed her upper body. [Y/n] began to shift a little, feeling insecure as Kenma practically starred holes inside her body.

[Y/n] always felt insecure about her body, for some reason. But Kenma was fascinated by what he was seeing. Yes he's seen other girls before but [Y/n] was special for him.

He doesn't know why, but he loved everything about her. He loves her body and how it was shaped. He didn't care how much the girl weighs, he would never care about something like this.

So Kenma gently took [Y/n]'s hand in his and made her look into his eyes. "You are by far the most beautiful girl I've ever seen. Don't let your mind tell you otherwise, you are so beautiful [Y/n]."

One of his hands reached forwards her breasts and began to play with them, while the other hand went to her back, opening her bra and letting it fall onto his floor.

Kenma looked up at the girl as he slowly began to play with her nipples, pinching and flicking the sensitive buds. Taking the girl off guard, she let out a rather loud moan, making Kenma smirk.

The boy pulled his body back up and went back to kissing the girl, his hands still playing with her sensitive breasts.

Suddenly [Y/n] could feel Kenma's tongue against her upper lip, asking for entrance. The girl slowly opened her mouth letting kenma's tongue slip into her mouth.

The two of them fought for dominance, but Kenma won regardless, him being stronger than the girl. The boy explores every inch of his new territory, trying to remember every little spot of it.

While the two of them were still kissing, Kenma's hand slowly went down her upper body and stopped when he felt the soft fabric of her pants.

Pulling away from the passionate kiss Kenma looked at [Y/n], asking her if he was allowed to go further. The girl smiled at him and nodded, while her own hands took off his T-shirt.

[Y/n] immediately began to blush as she saw Kenma's rather muscular body. The boy immediately noticed the girl's light blush and smirked at her.

"You like what you see baby ?" [Y/n] softly punched Kenma's shoulder, not liking how flustered he was making her.

Then Kenma pulled down the girl's pants, throwing them on the floor right next to her shirt.

His head went further down her body and stopped till he was at her thighs. The boy slowly began to kiss her thighs, leaving mild hickeys here and there.

[Y/n] moaned softly as Kenma was getting more fierce with his kisses. When he was directly in her underwear, the boy looked at [Y/n] again asking her one last time.

The girl nodded again, still finding it adorable how careful Kenma was. The boy slowly took off her underwear and stared at the girl laying in front of him.

"Stop staring Kenma." [Y/n] became even more flustered as she saw how Kenma was practically staring daggers inside her.

The girl slowly pulled at the top of Kenma's sweatpants, telling him to also take it off. The boy who immediately understood what she wanted, pulled down his own pants and threw them somewhere in his room.

"Have you ever had sex ?" asked Kenma curious. If this was her first time he wanted to make in special for her, but [Y/n] nodded her head saying "Yes"

Kenma was shocked for a second, he didn't expect her to not be a virgin. He and the other will ask her another time who her first was.

With a new found desire and excitement, Kenma quickly took a condom out of his nightstand. No, the six boys aren't going to have a baby with her, yet.

When he was sure that everything was safe, the boy positioned his dick right at the girl's entrance and looked up at her again.

[Y/n] nodded and Kenma smiled at her, taking her hand in his and slowly pushed inside of her. [Y/n] began to hit as she felt his dick stretching her out.

Kenma waited till he knew that [Y/n] was finally comfortable again. The girl looked up at Kenma and nodded at him, signaling him that he was allowed to move now.

The boy slowly began to move his hip forwards, groaning at the tight but still amazing feeling. [Y/n] who got used to the feeling of his dick inside her began to moan a bit louder as the pain turned into pleasure.

"You can go faster." said the girl through her whimpers and moans. Kenma slowly began to speed up his pace, always checking on [Y/n] to see if she was still okay.

Kenma suddenly pulled the girl into another passionate kiss, filled with pure lust. Pulling away from the kiss Kenma went back to leaving hickeys on [Y/n]'s breast, making her gasp and moan.

"Kenma I-" Kenma looked back up at [Y/n] and smirked at her state. "Hold it in for me baby will you ?" said the blond haired male softly as he observed her every reaction to his moves.

His fingers went to her already swollen clit and he began to softly play with the bundle of nerves. "Kenma." As [Y/n] moaned out his name Kenma felt something awake in him and he began to move his fingers, lips and hips even faster than before.

[Y/n] gasped at the sudden increase of pace. "Kenma I'm gonna-" [Y/n] said yet another time, she could already feel her climax coming up. "I said hold it in baby."

Kenma began to increase his pace even more and began to flick the girl's clit, slightly laughing at [Y/n]'s reaction to it.

The girl could feel the feeling in her stomach increasing and she knew that she wasn't able to hold in it for much longer.

"Kenma please i can't-" "Come for me baby." said the blond haired boy, making the girl come immediately. Kenma could feel that his own climax was also near, so he began to push inside the girl hard as before, but his movements were getting slower and slopier signaling that he was also about to come.

Before he could come inside of the girl he pushed his dick out of her pussy and came inside of the condom. Yes he did wear protection but he still didn't want to risk anything.

When both of them finally came down from their high, Kenma kissed Y/n again, but this time more gently and slower.

When they pulled away Kenma smiled at [Y/n] and this time it was a genuine smile. He felt something inside his body, it was happiness. He was actually happy.

"Can I cuddle you ?" asked the boy with a shy and low voice. [Y/n]'s heart almost exploded because of Kenma's cuteness.

"Of course, come here." [Y/n] signaled Kenma to lay next to her but the boy had another thought in mind. He laid himself on top of her and snuggled himself into her.

[Y/n]'s eyes widened for a second but then she put her arms around the boy and started to play with his hair.

"You make me happy [Y/n]." said the blond haired boy with a small smile, before he fell asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9K 51 19
˜"*°•.˜"*°• ᴴᵃⁱᵏʸᵘᵘ ᵒⁿᵉ⁻ˢʰᵒᵗˢ. ᴿᵃⁿᵈᵒᵐ ˢᵗᵒʳⁱᵉˢ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ᴵ'ᵐ ᵗᵒᵒ ˡᵃᶻʸ ᵗᵒ ʷʳⁱᵗᵉ ᵃ ⁿᵉʷ ᵇᵒᵒᵏ ˢᵒ ᴵ ʲᵘˢᵗ ˢʰᵒʳᵗᵉⁿ ⁱⁿᵗᵒ ᵃ ᵒⁿᵉ⁻ˢʰᵒᵗ, ˡᵒˡ. ᴴᵃᵛᵉ ᶠᵘⁿ! •°*"˜.•°*"˜ ⁻ ᴬ...
538K 16.7K 30
𝒽𝒶𝒾𝓀𝓎𝓊𝓊 𝓍 𝒻𝑒𝓂 𝓇𝑒𝒶𝒹𝑒𝓇 / 𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓉𝒻𝒾𝒸 ━━━━━━━☆ 𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐝 ☆━━━━━━━ "𝐢 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨...
111K 2.6K 32
🌊 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕗𝕚𝕣𝕤𝕥 𝕍𝕠𝕝𝕦𝕞𝕖 𝕠𝕗 𝕋𝕙𝕖 ℍ𝕒𝕚𝕜𝕪𝕦𝕦 𝕩 ℝ𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕖𝕣 𝕤𝕖𝕣𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕓𝕪 ℂ𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖𝕣ℂ𝕙𝕚𝕝𝕕_𝟘𝟙 🍦. 🌊 . 𝕊𝕨𝕖𝕖𝕥 𝕝𝕚𝕥𝕥...
5.4K 340 19
𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙞𝙩, 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙙𝙖𝙮 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙙. A girl who has been hurt by volleyball in the past. And a...