【COMPLETED】 Seventeen S.Coups...

By Fantasyfanfic10

A story of a childhood love between a Mafia and a normal girl who is a sister of a Mafia. Those two meet with... More

Chapter 001
Chapter 002
Chapter 003
Chapter 004
Chapter 005
Chapter 006
Chapter 007
Chapter 008
Chapter 009
Chapter 010
Chapter 011
Chapter 012
Chapter 013
Chapter 014
Chapter 015
Chapter 016
Chapter 017
Chapter 018
Chapter 019
Chapter 020
Chapter 021
Chapter 022
Chapter 023
Chapter 024
Chapter 025
Chapter 026
Chapter 027
Chapter 028
Chapter 029
Chapter 030
Chapter 031
New Stories

Chapter 000

4.8K 80 30
By Fantasyfanfic10

Kim Y/n is a normal girl. She lost her parents in a car accident when she was young. She has a elder brother. She is a shy girl, don't talk to anyone unnecessary. She is a 2002 liner. She is good at studying. A first year university student at STARSHIP UNIVERSITY in SEOUL. She can speak a fluent English as her brother taught her. She has a great interest in cars and always asks her brother to take her on a ride. She lives with her grandmother and her brother lives in Seoul for his work. He visits them whenever it's possible. They are a resident of Busan. She is a good dancer but she studies to become a FASHION DESIGNER. After their parent's death her brother and grandma is her everything. Her brother is the one who raised her up before he left to Seoul for his work.

It is a story of a young girl who comes to Seoul to achieve her dream as a fashion designer. She got accepted in her dream university. So she had to leave her grandmother and come to Seoul alone. Though her brother is here , her grandmother is worried about her because she is young. What will happen if she cross paths with the most feared Mafia gang ? Will she be able to survive? Or she will give up? Read the series to find out more.

Park Bogum
Bogum
Age: 26
Mafia king

SEVENTEEN

Choi Seungcheol
S.Coups
Age: 24
Leader

Yoon Jeonghan
Jeonghan
Age: 24
Hacker

Hong Jisoo
Joshua
Age: 24
Healer

Wen Junhui
Jun
Age: 23
Snipper

Kwon Soonyoung
Hoshi
Age: 23
Snipper

Jeon Wonwoo
Wonwoo
Age: 23
Fighter

Lee Jihoon
Woozi
Age: 23
Hacker

Lee Seokmin
DK / Dokyeom
Age: 22
Healer

Kim Mingyu
Mingyu
Age: 22
Fighter

Xu Minghao
The8
Age: 22
Snipper

Boo Seungkwan
Seungkwan
Age: 21
Spy

Choi Hansol
Vernon
Age: 21
Spy

Lee Chan
Dino
Age: 21
Snipper

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.6K 281 25
what happens when Y/N, goes to seoul for her higher studies and finds out her neighbors are seventeen whom she likes a lot? what will happen if all t...
55.3K 1.6K 35
Jeonghan lives a pretty good life. He has a large circle of supportive friends, everything at home is going well, he is getting good grades, etc. Des...
3.7K 175 20
"In the gritty underworld of crime, Yoon Jeonghan and Choi Seungcheol stand as two formidable figures, revered and feared as the most notorious mafia...
1K 14 19
A story with seventeen. A break up, that made the hearts of a young teen break a million pieces as it made like the world is gonna end on her part. Y...