heartbreak on tour

By wifisbabyyy

this is a fanfiction on the hoodie boys on tour. will there be love or heart break. the ships include-Dethan... More

characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36

Chapter 10

143 3 2
By wifisbabyyy

(A/N)Thank you for reading my story! This chapter has cussing.

2-5-22:I rewrote this chapter

Kobe's POV

I was awoken from my sleep by banging on the door. I got out of bed and opened the door to see Mike standing there.

"What the fuck do you want?"I asked.

"Dude, we have to be in the van in 20 minutes,"Mike said as I looked at him in shock.

"What do you mean? No one told me anything,"I said, getting a little frustrated.

"Oh I was supposed to tell you but I forgot, anyway we have 20 minutes"Mike said before walking off.

I ran back into the room before I started yelling at Vallyk.

"Dude wake up, we got like 20 minutes"I yelled.

He finally woke up and he looked at me confused. He then came to his senses and jumped out of bed. I quickly got dressed and got ready before running out of the bathroom so Vallyk could get ready. I put my shoes on before grabbing my phone, wallet, and room key.

Vallyk ran out of the bathroom and put on his shoes. He grabbed his phone and wallet before we ran out of the room. We got to the elevator and pushed the main level button. We got to the lobby and quickly jumped out of the elevator. Once we got to the van we beant down trying to catch our breaths. "Yo, what took you so long?"Derek asked us.

"If your idiot boyfriend told us what time to wake up like he was supposed to, we would have been here on time"I said looking at Mike, trying to catch my breath still.

"We're not dating"Derek said softly.

"Smoke a blunt and chill your painties"Trent said.

I quickly looked at him with a "If you don't shut the fuck up"look and he quickly shut up.

We got in the van and started our drive to the meet n greet. We were just singing on the way to the building since there's not much we can do.

Once we got to the building, we stepped out of the van and started to walk up to the building. We walked to the hall area where the meeting stations are set up. We took our spots and waited for the fans to start walking in.

After about 5 minutes of waiting, the door opens revealing a bunch of fans. They start walking in as the boys and I greeted them with a warm smile. A teen girl walked up to me and I gave her a hug. We turned to who I think is her mom and she took a picture.

"I made this for you"She said, handing me a box.

I opened it and there was a bracelet that read "Kbreezo"on it. I smiled at her before saying thank you and giving her one last hug. She and her mom walked off before some more fans walked up. We took pictures and made some tiktoks before they left.

(Derek's POV)

I was just taking pictures and talking to some fans before I looked into the line. That's when I saw him, I saw my ex..again.

"Again?"I mumble under my breath.

"Again what?"Mike asked.

I jumped before turning around, looking at him.

"Don't creep up on me like that, oh and my ex is here"I said.

"oh okay" mike says before rolling his eyes at me slightly before walking.

I couldn't help but wonder why Mike is so upset about it. Is there something I don't know?

Does he know my ex?

Is he jealous?

No he's not, he can't be.

I zoned out thinking about it and I came back to my senses as I saw my ex walking towards the stations. My breath started getting short as my palms started to get sweaty. My leg was slightly shaking as I was tapping my hand on my thigh. He got closer and as Mike was about to introduce himself my ex completely walked past him and went up to me. I quickly faked a smile before saying what's up. "

"Oh my god, I didn't know you were going to be here"He said in the fakest voice.

"Yeahhh, I'm on tour with the boys"I said, a little uncomfortable.

"Yo braces boy, take a picture of us"my ex said while waving his phone.

I was completely tooken back and filled with shock. Mike gave me a look and I gave him an apologetic one back. Mike grabbed my ex's phone before my ex pulled me into a hug. I tensed up before faking a smile at the camera. Mike took the picture before my ex let go of me.

"It was cool seeing you, make sure to call me later"He said before walking off, not even acknowledging the boys.

They all look at me before I whispered "I'm sorry".

We finished meeting the rest of our fans before walking to the back.

"Derek what the fuck"Cohen said to me.

"Watch your language child!"Devin yelled.

"Anyways, what was that?"Cohen asked, looking at me.

"I don't know dude, I didn't know he was gonna be here"I said.

"Your ex is a dick"Vallyk said, walking up to me with Kobe behind him.

"I don't know what happened out there, I mean you could obviously tell I was uncomfortable and wanted him to leave"I said.

"Why not tell him that?"Mike asked, obviously upset.

I went to walk up to Mike so I could apologize but he walked off to talk to Ethan. I just stood there confused before our manager walked in.

"Yo boys, that was a good day out there. We got done early so y'all can do whatever once we get back to the hotel. We're about to leave so go get in the van"Our manager said.

We walked out to the van and got in. I was about to sit in my seat next to Mike before he got up and walked off. He went to Vallyk and Kobe before Vallyk got up and Mike sat next to Kobe. Vallyk sat next to me while I looked at him confused.

"Why isn't Mike sitting with me?"I asked Vallyk.

"I'm not sure but he asked me to move, I think it's because of your ex. You know Mike gets mad quicker than the others."He said.

I sighed before looking at him.

"I don't know why my ex was acting like that,"I said.

"Derek, he still likes you and sees Mike as competition,"Vallyk said.

"I don't even like him like that anymore,plus I don't even like Mike like that, and I'm pretty sure he's straight"I said.

"Dude, you and Mike literally look like you're in love, y'all act like a couple"Vallyk said.

"No we don't, I don't like him like that he's just a friend"I said.

"Sureeee"Vallyk said before going on his phone.

We got to the hotel before stepping out of the van. Mike and I made it to the hotel room and walked in. He still wasn't speaking to me and I was tired of it.

"What the fuck is your problem?"I asked, looking at Mike.

He turned around before looking me in the eyes.

"Nothing, your ex is just an asshole"He said.

"Look I'm sorry about him, but that doesn't give you a reason to ignore me"I said, my voice cracking a bit.

He looks at me before slightly frowning and pulling me into a hug.

"I'm sorry for yelling at you, the way he was talking to me and basically stalking you was upsetting"He said.

I just slightly cried into his chest.

(Ethan's POV)

I was in the bathroom getting changed. Devin told me to put on something nice because we were going out. I had put on black ripped jeans, a white shirt, a gray plaid flannel and white and blue Jordan's.

I walked out of the bathroom before smiling at Devin who was wearing dark washed skinny jeans, a black shirt, and black vans. Devin turned around and smiled at me before I returned it.

"Baby, you look so good,"Devin said, putting his phone, wallet, and room key in his pocket.

"Thank you, you look good too,"I said.

We walked out of our room and got into the elevator. We walked through the lobby and out of the door. The uber that Devin called was there and we got in.

"Where are we going?"I asked Devin.

"It's a surprise,"Devin said before interlocking our hands.

I looked out of the window as we drove through town. The view is kind of nice and calming. We then pulled into this parking lot that had a fair set up. I looked at Devin smiling wide. Devin smiled back at me before opening the door. He paid the uber as we got out of the car. We walked up to the ticket booth and bought some tickets for the rides/games.

"Where do you want to go first?"Devin asked while looking at me.

"Umm, the fun house?"I said almost like a question.

"Sure, let's go,"Devin said, grabbing my wrist walking to the fun house.

We gave the guy the tickets before walking in. We started walking through it and I couldn't stop laughing. Devin almost tripped on a stair but I caught him before he fell. He looked at me and smiled before walking again. We finished walking through it before walking out.

I looked at Devin, smiling before dragging him to the ski-ball. We played once and I won. I picked out a bear and handed it to Devin. He hugged me before we did a few more things.

"Hey Ethan"Devin said to me.

"What's up"I said, looking down at Devin.

"Can we go on the ferris wheel?"He asked looking at me.

"You know I'm scared of heights,"I said.

"I know but I promise I'll keep you safe"Devin said.

I thought about it for a few seconds before speaking up.

"Okay. I'll go on it,"I said.

Devin smiled before grabbing my arm and dragging me to the ferris wheel. Devin handed the worker our tickets before getting in our cart. I got in after him and the worker shut the door. I grabbed onto Devin's hand while looking at my shoes.

"It'll be okay, I'm here"Devin said reassuringly.

The cart started moving and I grabbed onto Devin's hand tighter. Once we got to the top, the cart stopped. Some people were getting off and others were getting on I think.

My breathing got a little short as I looked at the view. I quickly looked down at my feet. I slightly look up at Devin to see him looking right back at me. We held eye contact before slightly leaning in.

Devin placed one hand on my face and the other on my thigh. We both leaned in before our lips met. It almost felt like sparks were flying. I've never felt safer in someones touch. We pulled away before smiling at each other.

I placed my hands on his face before leaning back in. Our lips met once again and I just melted into the kiss. We were cut off by the cart moving. We pulled away before laughing at each other.

Devin laid his head on my shoulder as the ride kept going in circles. I pulled out my phone and snapped a quick picture. Once we off of the ride Devin made sure the uber was here before we left.

Once we got back to the hotel we changed into some comfortable clothes and put our phones on the charger. We sat our alarms and got into bed. I pulled Devin to my chest and wrapped my arms around his waist. I kissed Devin's head before closing my eyes.

"Goodnight D"I said.

"Goodnight"Devin said.

We both fell asleep minutes later.

Word count-2027

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.5K 841 41
โ๐๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐ข ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž ๐š๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐โž ๐Ÿ’“ โœง ๐Ÿ’’ โœง ๐ŸŒธ [๐ฌ๐จ๐œ๐ข๐š๐ฅ ๐ฆ๐ž๐๐ข๐š ๐ฑ ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฅ ๐ฅ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž] ยฉ๐™ณ๐™ฐ๐™ฝ๐™ฒ๐™ด๐Ÿบ๐™ฐ๐š๐™ธ 2020
3.5K 130 17
"i went to sleep last night with a smile because i knew i'd be dreaming of you.....but i woke up this morning with a smile because you weren't a drea...