King of Destruction x RWBY

By hellhound2356

warning this is going to be my most abusive and brutally violent story I can come up with in my fucked up min... More

BIO'S
Prologue part 1
Prologue part 2
Prologue part 3
Beacon
Initiations and meeting
night to forget
reunion
monsters together
ForeverFall
Aftermath
more than Monsters together
nice morning
hospital
"no..."
Recovery
the coming War
Training
Awakened
Ghidorah
Question
Ghidorah split
another question
please
Destroyah
Healed?
Fixing

Monster

1.9K 33 4
By hellhound2356

DAWN POV

Me and most of team RWBY minus Wiess was looking for Gojin. He didn't come home yesterday after ForeverFalls trip.

Yang:where do you think he went?

Ruby:I don't know but he wouldn't...leave Vale would he?

Blake:no he would never do that he wouldn't just leave

Where are you Gojin?

TIMESKIP brought to you by chibi Gojin sleeping.

GOJIN POV

This was not how I planned my day. I was going to get up and spend time with Dawn and Blake but now...I'm in a Schnee Dust container. I don't remember what happened. Last thing I remember is walking through ForeverFall and then nothing. Well I can't stay here all day. I pushed all my energy into the plates on my back and shot lasers out my back. I jamp out and saw I was on the docks. I saw multiple Bullheads picking up Dust containers. White Fang? Why are they stealing Dust?

White Fang soilder:the prisoner is free!

The surrounded me. Then a gu with a top hat and cane stepped through.

Hat:ok lizerd boy I'm going to ask you too go back in the box

I slammed my foot down on the floor and smoke burst out. They opened fire and I tackled the top hat guy and ran. They shot me again and I pushed my energy too my tail and shot back. Then my tail was grabbed and I was dragged back. White Fang grabbed me.

Hat:keep home still, we'll have to do this here, get the syringe

I feel a sharp prick in my neck and then I feel somthing...somthing I haven't felt since I...escaped Atlas. Oh no.

DAWN POV

I was sitting in my room wondering where Gojin is. Blake is going crazy, Wiess doesn't seem to care and Yang and Ruby are still out there looking. I then hear a loud roar. It was familiar. I looked out the window and I saw...Gojin?

He roard and he blew smoke into the city. The smoke coverd the city.

Dawn:YANG RUBY!

I pulled up the scroll and phoned them.

Dawn:pick up, pick up

Yang:Dawn

Dawn:Yang where are you? Where's Ruby?

Yang:I don't know I can't see anything, it's getting hotter

I looked and saw the smoke start to turn to fire.

Dawn:Yang find cover now!

Yang:Dawn...I'm so-

The scroll cut out.

Dawn:Yang!? YANG!?

I started crying. The door opened.

Blake:Dawn...what is it?

Dawn:they were in the city...I should've gone with them...what happened...?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

340K 2.4K 16
This was a story idea that popped in me and my friends heads and if you want to read his, feel free to. So, there will be a bio of what you will wear...
6.6K 101 21
So this is going 2 be an abusive Yang x depressed male wolf Faunus reader x Blake. NOTICE: there is going 2 be self harm, swearing, mature themes, an...
124K 1.7K 45
Hello! This is my first time writing a story so i'm sorry if it sucks, I hope you enjoy!
3.6K 56 9
Finally, I've got around to this. Do not much have to be said for this volume but I really put a lot of thoughts and efforts into this and so I reall...