Dirty Little Secret

By Moms4boys

Serenity is a good girl. At least her Dad thinks so. Can she keep her Dirty Little Secret? More

Chapter One- Dirty Little Secret.
Chapter Two- Asshole is taking over.
Chapter Three- We got off on the wrong foot.
Chapter Four- Money is no longer exchanged.
Chapter Five- Playtime.
Chapter Six- All at once.
Chapter Seven- Mixed feelings.
Chapter Eight- Outside the club.
Chapter Nine- It ends.
Chapter Ten- The truth is revealed.
Chapter Eleven- Seeing things.
Chapter Thirteen- Progress.
Chapter Fourteen- Promises.
Chapter Fifteen- A little slip.
Chapter Sixteen- Talking it out.
Chapter Seventeen- Wake up knock.
Chapter Eighteen- Coming home.
Chapter Nineteen- We're what?
Chapter Twenty- Keeping things quiet.
Chapter Twenty- One- Blindfolds, again.
Chapter Twenty-Two- The End

Chapter Twelve- Refocusing energy.

1.3K 43 0
By Moms4boys

~Trevin's point of view~

It's been one full month since she walked out of my office. I haven't heard a peep from her. I haven't been back to the club. I haven't sent any more texts; I'm literally living my age. I get up, go to work, come home, eat, and go to bed. There is nothing in between.

I get most of my information about her from Luke here at work. He officially moved in with them. He swears that nothing has happened between them. He also made it clear that he isn't the reason why. He said she doesn't want him. He said it got close once, and one of the sisters from the new build called. I don't know why she called him. I am thankful that she did.

I know that the girls said it we be up to the guys. I know my son. If he says he loves them both, then he does. Anyone that's going to be with either girl is going almost have to feel that way. Any other way could be disastrous for them.

Today I have a business lunch. This is something that she would typically do with me. She isn't here. I refuse to hire anyone else; that's her job. I'll go alone and make sure I pay attention. I have to focus on my career. If I don't, my mind is on her. What am I talking about? My mind is on her anyway.

I work up until it's time to leave for lunch. I drive across town to the restaurant the client chose. The hostess seats me since I'm there first. I sit at the table and look up. I lock eyes with Serenity.

About the time I go to stand up. Shane comes up behind her. He puts his hand on her back, leans, and kisses her cheek. She smiles at him. I've seen that smile many times. She likes him.

My client shows up. I half-way pay attention. I got most of what I needed; I couldn't keep my eyes off of them. She likes him, but she doesn't feel for him the way she does for me. I can see it on her face. That gives me some kind of hope.

~Serenity's point of view~

Shane has been asking me out. I finally decided to accept a date. He picked the restaurant. I drive there and get seated. I had been there a few minutes when I look up and lock eyes with Trevin.

We just stare at each other. Shane comes up, and I divert my attention to him. That's until a see a gorgeous supermodel blonde walk up and sit down with Trevin. I try my best to stay focused on Shane. I can't.

Shane: "Serenity?"

Serenity: "Hmm?"

Shane: "He's here, isn't he?"

Serenity: "Yes."

Shane: "Why don't you just talk to him?"

Serenity: "I can't. I can let him hurt me again."

Shane: "I care about you, Serenity. I know that I can't compete with him. I'm not even going to try."

Serenity: "I'm sorry."

Shane: "Don't be. You were honest from the beginning. I knew it was a long shot, especially with your relationship with Bridgette and Luke. I can't fit in that world. Bridgette is my sister."

Serenity: "That would make it a bit awkward."

Shane: "I honestly didn't think about that until I sat down right here."

Serenity: "I haven't been with Luke. Not since it ended with Trevin."

Shane: "I assumed...." 

Serenity: "Trevin does too. Bridgette and I were very clear that any man we are with will have to handle our relationship. Luke has been absolutely fantastic. He's great."

Shane: "He's in love with both of you."

Serenity: "We know."

Shane: "You don't love him."

Serenity: "I do. It's a different kind of love. I'm the third wheel. I've not let myself open all the way up to him. I love your sister. I don't want her, man."

Shane: "She wants that, though."

Serenity: "I know."

Shane: "I am obviously not the one for you. You don't want Trevin. Maybe you should give in and let Bridgette have what she wants."

Serenity: "I'm trying, Shane."

Shane: "Being here with me shows that. You aren't ready. Don't push yourself. Not with someone like me. Put your energy into Bridgette and Luke. They love you."

Maybe he's right.

I look up and lock eyes with Trevin one more time.

Serenity: "I think I should go."

Shane: "Probably a good idea."

I stand up and hug Shane.

Serenity: "Thank you."

Shane: "Any time, Sweetheart."

Serenity: "I'll see you tonight."

Shane: "Bye."

I kiss his cheek and go home.

As soon as I walk through the door, Luke has me in his arms.

Luke: "I've got you, Sweetheart."

As he holds me in his arms, I let the tears fall. I am so tired of pretending to be strong. I can't do it anymore. He pulls me to the couch. He sits. I lay on the couch with my head in his lap. He runs his fingers through my hair as I lay there and cry.

He has been working from home. I know that he has work today. He doesn't care; He sits there in that position with me for hours. Bridgette didn't say a word. She lets us have the time we needed.

Serenity: "He was there."

Luke: "Who?"

Serenity: "Your dad. He was at the restaurant."

Luke: "Did you talk to him?"

Serenity: "No."

Luke: "Why not?"

Serenity: "He was with a woman."

Luke: "You were with Shane."

Serenity: "That won't happen anymore."

Luke: "I already knew that."

That's all that was said. He just lets me lay there. He doesn't care. Maybe Shane is right. Maybe I should let him in.

I'm being shaken.

Bridgette: "Babe, wake up."

I open my eyes and look up at her.

Bridgette: "Are you going to work tonight?"

Serenity: "Yes."

Bridgette: "You might want to get ready."

Serenity: "Ok."

Luke must have slid out while I was asleep.

He wasn't there anymore. I get up and go to our room. All three of us share a bed. Bridgette sleeps in the middle; Luke steps out of the shower. I know that he didn't hear me because he's standing there's naked.

Serenity: "Oh my."

Luke: "I'm sorry I didn't know that you were in here."

My body goes on autopilot. I find myself in front of him, running my hands down his perfectly sculpted chest. He leans down and kisses me. His member is getting hard as we kiss; I take my hand and stroke him.

Luke: "Mmm."

I want him. I break the kiss.

Serenity: "We can't do this without Bridgette."

Luke: "Go get her."

Serenity: "Ok."

I walk out to the living room. She's sitting on the couch.

Serenity: "Bridgette."

Bridgette: "Yeah, Babe?"

Serenity: "Luke and I need you."

She turns and looks at me.

Bridgette: "Are you sure?"

Serenity: "Yes."

She comes over to me and kisses me.

Bridgette: "He and I have been waiting for this."

Serenity: "Let's make it happen."

We go back to the bedroom.

Luke was on the bed. Bridgette and I make outstripping each other as we do. Once we're both naked, Bridgette gets on the bed on her hands and knees. She takes him in her mouth. I lay on my back, taking her clit in my mouth. We stay in that position until she cums.

Luke puts a condom on, and she straddles him while I sit on his face.

Serenity: "Mmm."

The way I'm sitting, I'm able to lean. Bridgette meets me halfway. We kiss as she bounces on him, and he eats me out.

Serenity: "Mmm."

She breaks the kiss.

Bridgette: "I'm close, Luke."

He makes us both lose at the same time.

He holds off.

Bridgette: "Your turn Babe."

She kisses me.

Serenity: "I love you."

Bridgette: "I love you too."

He tells me to get on my hands and knees. He positions himself behind me. Bridgette lays on the bed in front of me. He pounds into me as I please my girl; he makes me go twice before he goes. Bridgette got off as he did. This is where I am going to focus my energy.

Bridgette is already my everything. I'm going to allow Luke in and make him a priority as well. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

704K 3K 162
As their interaction becomes more intense, so is the twist among them and their lack of option in the situations ther are in.
12.9K 55 11
Stevie gets involved in a new steamy relationship, but can it be more?
152 20 5
Sakura is a young teenage girl who is currently living with her single mother. She never knew her father. His family wasn't exactly very kind-hearted...