Fake Love *A BTS Reverse Hare...

By AdoredbyMinAgustD

This is the sequel to "With The First Kiss * A BTS Reverse Harem" I recommend to read that one first. But yo... More

❤ Readers Reviews ❤
*0*
*1*
*2*
*3*
*4*
*5*
*6*
*7*
*8*
*9*
*10*
*11*
*12*
*13*
*14*
*15*
*16*
*17*
*19*
*20*
*21*
*22*
*23*
*24*
*25*
*26*
*27*
*28*
*29*
*30*
*31*
*32*
*33*
*34*
*35*
*36*
*37*
*38*
*39*
*40*
*41*
*42*
*43*
*44*
*45*
*46*
*47*
*48*
*49*
*50*
*51*
*52*
*53*
*54*
*55*
*56*
*57*
*58*
*59*
*60*
*61*
*62*
*63*
*64*
*65*
*66*
*67*
*Note*

*18*

1.1K 79 30
By AdoredbyMinAgustD

I lose my shoes once we're inside. "I suspect you want to shower too?" I ask Hoseok, assuming he danced too today. 

"Want to shower together?" I ask and laugh out loud at his expression. I hear Yoongi laugh in my head. He is so shocked, he shakes his head and leaves us standing there. I can hear him muttering something about not expecting me to be so blunt. 

Oops, I forgot they aren't used to my way yet. Yoongi grins at me, and I grin back. I still don't know if Hoseok wants a shower so I wink at Yoongi and leave for my room. I get everything ready and lounge on my bed, waiting a while, giving him the opportunity to shower. 

After an hour I feel like I gave him enough time, and the sweat has dried by now, and it feels uncomfortable. I want to wash it off me. I get up, grab my clothes and walk to the bathroom. I knock and listen. I don't hear anything so I open the door. I get in and place my clothes on the counter. I strip, dump the clothes and get under the shower. 

The water feels nice and I get soap and wash myself. I wash my hair next and after I stand just still, enjoying the water pounding my head. Suddenly the door opens and someone comes in. 

I don't mind, I'm not visible, and even if I was I wouldn't mind. It's not something they haven't seen before. "Sorry, sorry. I couldn't wait anymore," he says, as I hear him drop his pants. The toilet flushes and he washes his hands before leaving. Hihi. How scared he is, it's funny, but weird. He never was scared before, but now, I don't know.

I turn the shower off and dry myself before dressing. I leave after brushing my hair and braiding it. It's dinner time and as my stomach rumbles I leave for the dining table. I walk past the kitchen to see Yoongi in thought over the stove. 

I stop, and watch him. 'What you're thinking about?' I mind-ask him and he turns around so quickly he almost loses his balance and it looks funny. I smile big at him and he smiles softly back, blushing a little. Aah there he is, sweet Yoongi. "Need help?" I ask, as I know someone is walking up behind me. Yoongi shakes his head, "no its finished and we can eat." And I walk closer to him, helping carry the food to the table. 

'Thanks for helping me, Love' enters my brain and I wink at him. 

Some catch me doing it and one blushes, one smirks and the last looks downright angry. I don't care. I'm me and do what I want. He can't control me. Let him think he can. We eat and the mood is relaxing and pleasant. More questions are asked and after dinner we clean up and disperse to do whatever. I'm reading on my phone in the living room, while Jin is watching TV. Suddenly Yoongi floats in my brain, 'Love? Could you come here for a second?' And I look up, but I don't see him. 

I close my phone and get up, 'where is here?' I ask back. He chuckles, 'my room' and I walk to his room. I don't meet anyone and when I enter I'm surprised to see Namjoon sitting on Yoongi's bed. I stop in my tracks and look around. I expected Yoongi here, but how do we explain my sudden appearance? 

"Hi," he says, and Yoongi walks in behind me. Aah good now it looks like he went and got me. He hugs me from the back, and my eyes grow big, and they snap to Namjoom who smirks seeing my face. 

'Yoongi? What?' But I can't ask more as he turns me around forcefully and kisses me right in front of Namjoon. I moan and grab Yoongi's collar, pulling him to me. He walks me back until the back of my legs are flush up against Namjoon's legs. He buries his face against my ass and bites and I jump in Yoongi's arms. 

Namjoon suddenly turns me around and my lips detach from Yoongi's, but he doesn't mind as he attacks my neck right away with kisses and licks. At the same time his hands push the sweatpants I'm wearing down my legs. As I step out of them, Namjoon pulls me down onto his lap, as he leans in I close my eyes and wait. His lips are soft and graceful as they skim over mine. I sigh and his tongue sweeps in directly, taking complete control of me. And I don't mind this kind of control, and I submit willingly. 

Yoongi is getting impatient, as he lifts my shirt, but Namjoon isn't ready to release me yet. Deepening the kiss more. Yoongi whines and Namjoon chuckles, finally releasing me so the shirt is lifted over my head. He spins us and I land on my back on Yoongi bed, Namjoon is on top of me right away. He kisses me again, and I hear Yoongi sigh, and I feel sad for him, he has to take a backseat and he doesn't want to. I push on Namjoon's left shoulder and he falls to the side, and I follow, creating space behind me, and Yoongi occupies it immediately. Molding himself against my back, his hands roam my skin and I sigh into Namjoon's mouth. 

Yoongi hooks his fingers in my panties and yanks, and there goes another perfectly fine piece of clothing.

Namjoon's hands do the same as Yoongi's until he rubs my clit and I moan and dig my nails into his head. He rubs and circles and pinches and every slight pain makes me jump a little. Yoongi's hands do the same from the back and the double stimulation is divine. Both probe, pinch, stroke, rub until my orgasm triggers through my entire body and I bite Namjoon's shoulder in pleasure. He groans and pulls his hand slowly away, and licks his fingers off. 

In the meantime, Yoongi lines up and probes my little hole with his cock. He pushes in slowly and when he is flush up against me, and completely inside of me I sigh and try to relax wholly. Namjoon kisses my nose, "are you ready for me too?" And I nod, holding my breath when I feel him find my entrance. The burn is delicious and I feel so full, it is almost too much. They alternate pulling and pushing and set a steady pace. I shake my head from left to right and moan, and I bite my lip. The double penetration is almost overatimulating me, and my orgasm comes over us unexpectedly. 

Every muscle spasms and shakes. Both keep thrusting into me, chasing their high. "Oh god you feel so tight, and soft," he breathes against my lips before he pushes his tongue into my mouth. Yoongi bites the juncture between my neck and shoulder. And when I feel him grow bigger and he slams into me erratically, my second orgasm steals over me, and it triggers theirs as they simultaneously shoot their load into me. All three of us are breathing heavy. And I feel sore, and my muscle ache. Both pull away and Yoongi gets up and gets a towel and cleans me, but I want a shower. 

I kiss Namjoom sweetly and he holds me tight. "There is just one thing I want to know?" I tell him, standing before him as I pull my clothes on. He nods, letting me know he will answer. "Why did this happen? You have a soulmate." And he looks down, and I cross my arms as I wait for him. When he finally looks up, he looks determined. 

"Jade is not the one for me. I need someone who will stimulate my brain, and she does the exact opposite." He scratches his chin as he leans his head back a little, looking up at me. "But I believe you will do." He whispers.   

He gets up, and dresses. He winks and leaves the room. I look at Yoongi, "how did this happen?" I ask again and he smiles big at me. "Believe it or not, but he came to me and asked for this." My eyes grow big and my mind is reeling. They are way more aggressive then back home. 

I leave his room and walk towards my room, but in a darkened section of the hallway I get trapped again against a wall and a hard body is pressed against me. I know that smell and I'm surprised to be honest. Normally he doesn't do something where he can get caught. 

"What are you doing?" I mumble as my mouth is pressed over his heart, as he holds my head to him. He chuckles, but doesn't answer. He swivels his hips and let's me feel all of him. He feels hard and big and I whimper. He grabs my wrists and pins them above my head as he leans his face right in front of mine. I bite my lip and his eyes see it as they flick down before focusing on mine again. "I don't understand what you do to me, and I don't care. I'm just going to take my chances when I see them." and his lips connect to mine. 

He's dominant and forceful with the way he takes my breath and pushes his tongue into my mouth and I moan as I feel the oh so soft muscle wreaking havoc with my heart. I want to grab his face so I pull on my arms but his hold is too strong. I whimper-moan as he trails his lips and tongue over my Jaw to my ear. 

"Want a repeat of the club?" He purrs and I shift my legs for friction. He notices and smiles against my skin. He sucks on my sweet spot and I sigh at the feeling. He grabs both wrists with one hand and the other disappears beneath my shirt. He curls his hand over a breast and kneads, "you feel so heavenly, and soft. I want to bury my face between them and kiss you all over." He connects our lips again and I moan, internally and mentally. Oops. I hope Yoongi is to focused with something to catch me again. 

'Love? Who is it now?'  And the amusement is so thick I almost suffocate with it. I smile that he is enjoying himself, and doesn't come storming out of his room. I opt not to answer now. I'll tell him later, or not. 'Another for you to find yourself. Any idea who it was last night?' I send him and he laughs harder in my head. I like this game and I believe he does too. 'No not yet. But I'll will find out. Mark my words.' And I believe him. I Close the connection and focus back on the pleasure and I moan as he rolls a nipple between his fingers. His grinding never stops and I feel like he is touching everything and at the same time he touches nothing. 

My hands are starting to tingle with the blood loss and he even tightens his hand as he becomes more forceful. He groans as he sucks my tongue and I whimper, and squirm. I want him to touch me on my clit. The urge for a direct touch is driving me insane, and then my mind switches to how he fucked me in the club. I wouldn't mind a repeat. 

I gasp as he is suddenly gone, and I can't see him anymore. My arms fall down and I try and catch my breath. My chest heaving heavily. I slowly calm down and walk to my room. I enter and fall face down on my pillow. I didn't switch the lights on and the room is bathed in darkness. 

Suddenly I feel a hand on my leg, and I jump and turn around in one move, "shhh, it's just me." He whispers. The arousal is still coursing through my body. And I smile seductively at him. I seriously don't understand what is happening. The next one is here. Did they talk? So all would get a chance as soon as possible. He slowly crawls over me, spreading my legs in the process. 

I really need a shower. Namjoom's and Yoongi's claim is still visible, I place my hand on his chest as he draws closer to my face to halt him, and he stops. Looking down on me. "I really need a shower. Can we continue this later?" I don't want him to think I don't want this. I do. It's just, all this is happening so fast. I can barely keep up. 

"No, I don't care. I'm going to take you now. I've waited long enough." He growls, and I moan hearing him. And he swoops in and claims my lips in a searing possessive kiss. Full of hunger, and I gasp, and grab his face tugging him closer. 

I'm one lucky girl. Seven handsome men who absolutely know how to kiss and make me lose my mind. I don't get any chance as he takes me to the clouds as I drift on the softness of his tongue. I moan and my hands stroke his wide shoulders and they travel down to his ass. I squeeze and he groans. Next I pull him to me and his erection probes my core. And it feels hard and big. I pull on his shirt so he can get rid of it, my shirt follows and he looks down on the tattoos and soul mark. Shit, don't touch it, don't touch it. I know he can't see them clearly because it's dark, but the skin is darker so he definitely knows something is there. 

The rest of my and his clothes follow the shirts and he hovers over me when we're both naked. His hard member rubs through my folds as he shifts his hips in a slow rhythm. He kisses my lips, and then trails them down my neck to my breasts and he tongues first the left nipple and then the right. He bites the hardened nubs and he switches again. He soothes them with his tongue after. His hands cup both and he pushes them against his face and his tongue locks the valley, oh no, he might alert Yoongi. But it stays silent. 

He suddenly pushes into me and I didn't expect it yet and it's not slow, and I gasp in sudden pleasure. My nails dig into his massive shoulders and I pull him on top of me. I moan at the skin to skin contact. He groans as he connect his lips to my sweet spot and give me a hickey over or right next to the one already there. 

Suddenly I hear the door and look up, as does he and we both stare at the door. A shilouette is standing in the doorway and I think I recognize him. Haha I got to him in the end. I clamp my walls down and he moans and moves, and now I moan. It spurrs him on and he rushes into the room closing the door silently. He undresse as he watches us entangled in each other moaning our pleasure. I look at him through my lashes, and he gives me a smile, and when he is naked he crawls on the bed next to me. He sits on his knees and I lick my lips with the prospect of feeling his soft hard length sliding down my mouth. 

He scoots closer and I lean up on my elbow, or at least as much as I can with the little room he gives me, and it isn't a lot as he speeds his thrust up. I moan as he slams suddeny harder and faster. Hitting my g-spot repeatedly. I gasp and part my mouth and as soon as he can, Foxy shoves his length over my lips into my warm, wet mouth. He groans as I suck him into me, and he can't stay still, as he thrusts his hard member into my mouth. I swallow every third thrust and he moans long. 

My g-spot is abused repeatedly as he rolls his hips with every inward thrust. And I moan long as I pull my head back, "ooh Jin. Do that again? Just fuck me." And Foxy grabs my head and forces my head to turn so he can shove his cock back into my mouth. Jin speeds up more and after a few hard erratic thrusts he stills and grows bigger before filling me up. Feeling him twitch and throb triggers my high and I convulse around him, squeezing and milking him dry. I moan around Foxy and he pulls himself out of my mouth. Lies down beside me and pulls me over him, after he pushes Jin off me. And I laugh out loud at how impatient he is. 

He hasn't said a word so far and I wonder what is going on inside that head of his. I straddle him and slide my wetness over his hard member trapped between us. He pants and moans and his hands grab my waist and he digs his fingers into me. He lifts me up and his member bounces up. He is that hard and he pulls me down over him and he sighs loudly as he feels my wetness and softness squeezing him, as my walls clamp down on him. He controls my movements and I revel in the way he uses my body. And an orgasm is already coiling and coiling. I look to my right, and get caught in Jin's eyes as he watches me. I shift my feet next to Foxy's hips and I bounce slowly up and down and this way he can thrust up and he does. Going deeper and deeper than before. 

His fingers find my clit and nipple and he pinches them at the same time. The strength in my legs decrease with every upwards thrust, and in the end I fall forwards and he claims my lips and tongue right away. He doesn't relent and speeds up and when he grows bigger and draws circles over my g-spot the spring releases and I come around Foxy's cock. He thrusts a few times, and then holds me tightly to him as he empties himself deep inside of me. 

All of my strength leaves me with every shake and spasm of my muscles and I slump completely on him and he chuckles as he strokes my hair. 

"Go to sleep, Angel." 

"MmmKay," I mumble and I sink completely down and remain ignorant of the guys cleaning me and tucking me in before they leave my room. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

811K 33.4K 88
Min Yoongi never wanted a soulmate. As far as he was concerned, he only had time in his life for his music and his members. He didn't like the idea o...
301K 12.5K 64
"I have every right to say this y/n" I glared at the man in front of me. "You are no one to me" I yelled making every word clear to him. He clenched...
91.8K 4.1K 46
Escaping fate is not easy. Growing up with a soulless mother, Madeline didn't want a soul mate. But when she discovered her fate was entangled with...
130K 4.1K 35
"I might have broken many things, but my soul mates' hearts is never gonna be one of them." • "You have me now." "He means 'us'." • "Wait, does that...