King of the O ( A King Von St...

By QueEnZeldaa

Balancing a career & family life isn't hyped up as it seems to be. The faster the money comes the quicker the... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Special Chapter
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Extra Chapter
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Extra Chapter
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Special Chapter
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Not an Update!
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 39
Not an update
Chapter 40
Chaper 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chaper 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Special Chapter!
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57 ( We BACK!)
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Not an update!
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
What Characters look like
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69

Chapter 38

788 33 5
By QueEnZeldaa

#LLKV ❤️

Author's Note : S/O to everyone who likes the chapter before they even read it 💙

Jasmine's POV:

Nicki sit down. I said in an annoyed tone.

She glanced at me; how can could you be so chill about this? I mean cheating is one thing but fucking kids ? She said.

I glanced at the kids as they played at the park .

The real question is "why do always come to the block to take the kids to the park?" I asked.

She raised her eyebrow as we both laughed.

At least it isn't as bad as it was when we were growing up. Leah said.

Only because those cheating ass Niggas think they running shit. Nicki said.

I rolled my eyes playfully. I'm not with him anymore. I said .

Why are you still wearing that ring then? Shay asked .

I looked down at my hand as the diamond shined towards the sun.

It's only been like 12 hours. I said.

Besides shut up, when you going home? I asked playfully.

My brother coming down today . She said happily.

"We should go out before I leave." She said .

That's all y'all want to do is shake your ass. I said looking between her and Leah.

My man doesn't have a problem with it and Shay is single. Leah said .

I'm single too . I said loudly .

You what ? A voice from behind me said.

I rolled my eyes as I glanced at Von.

Come here shorty; Von said.

I looked around " Liberty your daddy is calling for you" I said.

Jas, don't be acting like you dumb . Come here. He said .

I took a deep breath as I walked over to him.

"What do you want?" I asked

Can you stop acting like that? I told you that baby not mine. He said.

You said you weren't sure. I reminded him.

Why the Fuck is your memory so short ? I asked .

"Whatever gang" Just take this money. He said.

I looked at the bag as I glanced back at him.

"We good."'I said as I started to walk away.

Just take the damn bag and stop acting so difficult. He said .

I'm going to the A for a few days with Durk and Pooh shiesty so I guess Shay staying for a few more days .

"Why it gotta be Atlanta?" I asked as my mind quickly thought about the last time we were in Atlanta.

"Oh I was starting to think you didn't care." Don't worry about me though . I have some business I need to take care.

"Whatever" I said . "It wouldn't hurt if you just took the money to the bank.

"They be stealing your money." He said .

"Damn, it's some bitches around here" I heard a voice say .

I tuned about as he came into my view . He voices sounded like he was fresh out of the city.

"What's your name ma?" He asked.

"Nah gang not that one." Muwop said.

"Who the Fuck is that?" You know we're you are? Don't be disrespecting her like that . Von said.

"Just calm down." I said as I touched his chest.

Gang we not in Memphis. You can't just be approach females like that. Especially not in this hood. Pooh said as he walked closer to us.

"Take a break bro." Leah said as she walked over towards us.

Oh shit . "This you?" My bad bro. I didn't mean any disrespect. He said .

I'm Tj. By the way. He said as he looked at me

"Yeah whatever." Von said .

What's up Shiesty? What I tell you about bringing those lame as Niggas with you? He said .

Chill out gang. Where Durk bitch ass Nigga at? Y'all ready to go ?

"Did y'all ever handle that situation with that broke ass Nigga? He asked Von .

He glanced at me before looking back at him "I'll tell you on the way to the A" he said .

"I hope my sister haven't been giving y'all any issues." Thanks for taking care of her . He said as he smiled at me .

Boy shut up. These are like my sisters for life . Shay said.

"You know it." I added .

"Bitch you better get the Fuck out of here" I told you that baby not mine . I heard Durk say.

"Bro just wait in the car for us." This some shit you don't want to see . Von said to Pooh.

You don't have to tell me twice . He said .

TJ bumped against my shoulder as he walked away.

"Bro chill out." Pooh said lightly.

"Y'all two go over there and play with your sisters and brothers. Raven said .

I know that's not fucking Brittany with her ? Leah said .

My eyes met hers as she walked next to her .

"Why you got those kids with you? Von said .

I don't give a Fuck if they not yours or not . I don't want them. Besides Sammie ran off and left him here with me. Raven said .

I'm leaving these fucking kids here weather if they y'all's or not. My new guy doesn't like kids and I never really wanted him anyway .

"Bitch are you stupid?" Von asked her . 

Jute leave the fucking kids; JB will kill us if we not back soon. We not even suppose to be in this area I heard a soft voice say .

I glanced in that direction as my eyes were met with Brittany's .

She was smaller than the last time I had saw her with a few marks on her arm.

My heart wanted to hurt for her but I knew she had make her Choice.

"Is she on drugs?" Leah asked.

"Maybe I should kill them both now." Muwop said .

Chill the fuck out . Our kids out here . Von said .

Raven. You can't leave these damn kids here. I know you have some family or something? What about your momma? Von asked as he grabbed her arm.

I mentally rolled my eyes as he spoke of her mother. Part of me knew that their relationship was deeper than what he was leading on. I was hurt by that fact.

"So you do remember her?" She died a few years back . Let me go. She said .

I want better for him. I know that y'all can give that to him. That spot of me that try's to love him wants that for him while he's still young and pure . She said  as she walked away .

Everyone was silent for a moment as the kids both glanced around at us .

Jas— Von started to say .

"Don't even ask" I guess we have to take them with us . I said .

What ? Nicki asked

Don't start Nicki they have no where else to go. We know how that feels . I said .

Kids come and say goodbye to your daddy . I yelled .

They both hugged him tightly as he kissed King on his forehead.

"Hold it down for me here muwop." He said .

He nodded his head.

He kissed my cheek. "See you later Jas" he said as he and Durk  walked away.

Author's Note : thank y'all for 16k ' Love YALL.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

168K 10.3K 33
"I just need you ta believe in me, Kaliyah. Give me this one chance ta show you that I could be better fa you-" Kaliyah could just feel her heart rac...
6K 449 11
Just like any other city, the beauty of Chicago lies within the eye of the beholder. Despite the horrors that marked every local news outlet, to the...
629K 14.6K 47
Dayvon meets a Girl, She quiet but not mute, she just stays to herself, She does rap and sing, She do got a lot of pain and hurt deep down in her BUT...
1.2M 47.9K 126
𝐋𝐚𝐲 𝐨𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐜𝐡, 𝐭𝐨𝐨𝐭 𝐢𝐭 𝐮𝐩, 𝐝𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐫𝐲𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲 𝐋𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤, 𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐢𝐭 𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐧, 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐡𝐢𝐥...