A New Outcome { Undertale x B...

By FandomUniter103

Sans finishes off the human, but they don't return for some inexplainable reason, so Sans decides to venture... More

Chapter 1: The Incident
Update
Chapter 3: Home
Chapter 4: Theories
Chapter 5: Training
Chapter 6: Home
Chapter 7: Questions
Chapter 8: The Meet and Greet
Chapter 9: Help
Chapter 10: You
HAPPY EASTER!!
Chapter 11: Checked Out
Chapter 12: Questions
Chapter 13: The Truth
200 VIEWS!!
Chapter 14: Captured
Chapter 15: The Memory
Chapter 16: He's Back
Chapter 17: Rewind
Chapter 18: Hospital Check
Chapter???
Chapter 19: Fire
Chapter 20: Welcome Back
Chapter 21: Exams
Chapter 22: Home Alone
Chapter 23: Something New
Chapter 24: Apprehension Test
Chapter 25: The Evolutionary Project
Chapter 26: It Worked!
Chapter 27: Battle
Chapter 28: A Little Fun
Chapter 29: Outfits
Chapter 30: Tests
Chapter 31: USJ, Part 1
Chapter 32: USJ, Part 2
Chapter 33: The Investigation
Chapter 34: I.I.S

Chapter 2: Good Night

1.7K 59 21
By FandomUniter103

It has been a while and Sans was still answering questions from Aizawa.

"Alright, these are the last questions, okay," Aizawa said.

"What is your quirk?" Sans nodded tiredly as Aizawa spoke.

Sans had realized earlier that there were these powers called quirks, and everyone had different ones, so he decided that his quirk would be called bone manipulation for now.

"Oh, my quirk is called bone manipulation..." Sans uttered while letting out a small yawn.

"Oh... and what is your brother's quirk?" Aizawa asked curiously.

Sans took a minute before speaking, "He can control any kind of plants, like vines or flowers..." Sans said.

As Aizawa finished writing down the information Sans started to have a disheartened look on his face.

"Where are your parents?" Aizawa asked slowly.

"Uhm..." Sans didn't know what to say.

"That's a long story..." Sans said rather disturbingly.

Aizawa gave Sans a tired look, "What do you mean, do they live far away... or are they..."

Sans shook his head, "No... something happened to him." Aizawa raised his brow inquiringly.

Sans continued unknowingly, "I don't have a mother... I only have a father, but he isn't around anymore..."

Aizawa's expression darkened, "He's... dead?"

Sans shook his head once again, "Father's not dead... he is just away..."

Sans then fell asleep and, his head fell onto Aizawa's arm, but as he did he knew this wasn't the full story.

"Well, I guess you can sleep for right now..." After Aizawa said this he too fell asleep.

"Sir... Oh, um, excuse me?" The person spoke softly.

Aizawa woke up and saw that a nurse was trying to wake him up, "Oh... yes, is there any news on Flynn?" Aizawa asked hopefully.

"Ah, is that his name well, then, yes, he had his throat stitched up and, he is on his way to a quick recovery." She finished with a smile.

"Thank you for this information I shall inform his brother when he wakes up." Aizawa sighed as he informed the nurse of the young boy.

The nurse smiled once again, "Alright, and does the young man beside you need any medical help?" The nurse asked.

Aizawa looked over at Sans and carefully looked him over, "No, he should be fine." The nurse nodded firmly and walked away.

Aizawa started to think about the things Sans had said before and realized that they must have nowhere to go since he had found them on the street near a small house fighting for their lives well Sans was, Flynn was already unconscious.

"Sans's, hey... wake up." Aizawa's words only made Sans cuddle closer.

"Sans... wake up" Aizawa spoke in a soft voice.

"Mm, did you need something?" Sans sat up and looked at Aizawa tiredly.

"Yes, it is about your brother." Aizawa gave Sans the same tired look as he said this.

Sans instantly woke up from his exhausted trance and was completely awake now.

"What about him... is he okay?" Sans asked worriedly.

Aizawa gave Sans a thoughtful look, "Yes, your brother is on a fast way to a full recovery, but they had to stitch his throat." Aizawa finished.

Sans flinched when he heard that his brother's throat had to get stitched closed while he slept peacefully.

"Stitched... can he still talk normally?" Sans asked in anticipation.

Aizawa shook his head, "I'm sorry, but I don't know he still hasn't woken up." Aizawa told Sans hoping he would understand.

Sans let out a small sigh, "Okay, um, can we go to his room..?" Sans asked as Aizawa stood up.Aizawa told Sans that he would be right back as he walked up to the front desk and after a 

minute or two, he came back and guided Sans to Flynn's room.

"Alright, we're here" Aizawa stated.

Sans opened the white hospital door and stepped in closely followed by Aizawa who closed the door behind him.

"Agh... woah... his throat really got stitched," Sans said nervously.

Aizawa watched as Sans sat at the end of the bed carefully, obviously trying to be quiet so he wouldn't wake Flynn

"Did they say when he would wake up?" Sans asked.

Aizawa shook his head once again, "No, he should wake up soon though, but in the meanwhile, I need to do something, will you be alright on your own?" Aizawa then asked.

"Yeah, I'll be fine..." Sans turned his head and gave Aizawa a soft smile.

Aizawa then opened the door and stepped out closing the door once again. Aizawa walked back over to the front desk and rang the bell for assistance.

"Oh, Hello do you need anything Eraserhead." A person asked intriguingly.

A male nurse then walked behind the desk and looked curiously at Aizawa.

"Yes, is there any information on the two brothers in room 5R?" Aizawa asked the man.

The man had an even more intrigued look on his face now and walked into a back room. After about 10 minutes he came back out shaking his head.

"Sorry, but there aren't any records on them... which is rather strange." The man told Aizawa with a weird look on their face.

Aizawa sighed, "Do they have anywhere to go?"

The male nurse thought for a minute, "No, they do not, why?" They spoke, wondering what he wanted.

"Would it be alright if I take them into my custody?" Aizawa asked slyly.

"Of course, but first, you will need to fill out a few documents to make this legal." The man smiled as he spoke.

Aizawa nodded his head while the nurse pulled out a few papers from under their desk.

"Here are the documents, just have them back at my desk when you are done." They said firmly.

"I will, thank you." Aizawa grabbed the papers and then sat down on one of the chairs and started to fill out the papers.

Sans was just sitting on the edge of Flynn's hospital bed waiting for him to wake up.

"Mm... ugh." Flynn groaned as he sat up.

"Good night, Flynn." Sans looked over and watched Flynn sit up, Sans smiled.

"H-huh... wh-what?" Flynn spoke weakly as he sat up.

Sans smile faltered, "Oh, Flowey, Uhm, you'll be referred to as Flynn now... alright?"

"I... Al-alright I gue-guess, b-but wh-what is go-going on?" Flynn looked up at Sans weirdly.

Sans sighed, "You don't need to speak if it hurts, okay?" Flynn nodded his head.

"I... I guess I'll explain then," Sans spoke with an unnerving look on his face.

After Sans finished explaining everything about the machine, the fight, and everything that happened afterward. Flynn nodded his head looking a little disturbed by his throat being stitched closed along with the fact that he was now a human child.

"And that is about everything that had happened." Sans finished informing Flynn of all that has happened and sighed breathlessly.

Sans was about to continue when the door opened back up revealing a tired Aizawa.

"Hey, how are you guys holding up?" Aizawa looked at Flynn, glad to see that he was awake.

"Good... I just finished explaining everything that had happened to Flynn." Sans smiled deceivingly.

Flynn slowly made his way off of the bed and walked over to Aizawa.

"Uhm... hello Flynn," Aizawa spoke uncertainly of what he was doing.

"Sans, what is he doing..?"Flynn motioned for Aizawa to pick him up, but he didn't seem to understand.

"I think he wants you to pick him up." Sans chuckled.

Aizawa looked back down to Flynn and picked him up.

"He-hello we-weird m-man." Aizawa looked at Sans.

"He's a weird kid, alright." Sans finished with a small laugh.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

226K 6.3K 81
Complete! The player has just finished fighting sans and has left him to die. As sans turns to dust he sees a flash of light before everything goes b...
41.5K 1.1K 57
Long ago, two races ruled over the Earth: Humans and Monsters. One day war broke out between the two races. After a long battle, the humans were vict...
260K 5.7K 53
You fallen into the underground, lost, confused...and no memories, what will happen to you when you encounter monsters that want your soul? Swapfell...
10.2K 222 19
This story follows the storyline of if Ben 10 travelled the Underground with Frisk. Feel free to notify me of any errors in the story. I hope you enj...