Varia Quality •• Katekyo Hitm...

By Dananapie

Namimori Middle School Class 3-A was given a chance for a field trip that can change their lives forever as t... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Thanks
SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT!!

Chapter 35

493 20 0
By Dananapie

Nicolaina ran towards Suzuki with her sword pointing at her to attempt stabbing Suzuki but Suzuki dodge her attack.

"I don't have time for you." Suzuki muttered as she stab Nicolaina on her guts with Botulinum Toxin that she used to kill Alfonso.

Nicolaina vomited blood as she became frozen as the toxin began to run through her veins making her body paralyzed indefinitely. She slumped down on Suzuki's standing body. Suzuki didn't care whether her Varia uniform got dirtied or not and just stared at nothing in front of her. She felt no emotion as she kill her once treated friend and mentor. What matter most right now is to know how was Niccolo.

Nicolaina tried to face Suzuki and saw that she has no emotion at all. She didn't even gave Nicolaina a gaze before Suzuki pushed her away from her making Nicolaina fell on the floor.

"I had enough." Suzuki muttered one last time as she left Nicolaina paralyzed on the floor. Before she left her gaze, Nicolaina shed a tear before she close her eyes indefinitely.

They say that when a person is at the door of death, they have the tendency to reminisce all of their memories from their life before they died; That is what Nicolaina was feeling right now. Regret came rushing through her as she reminisce all her memories from her life. You can never really change what was done. The only thing that you can do is regret the choice you've made.

Suzuki didn't care if there are Fastidiosa subordinates who were attacking her and just dodge their attacks as she used her Storm flames to burn down each of them as she was walking down the hallway. Her two real guns were shooting other subordinates who were not affected by the Storm Flames.

"Elizabeth?" She turned back and see a guardian of Gaston di Fastidiosa.

She just stared at him without feeling anything at all. William Javier, the lightning guardian of Gaston was surprised to see her in the Mansion after 3 years that she left their wing. He looked at her from head to toe and noticed how dirty her clothes are. Then he noticed the symbol attached on her sleeves.

"You are...a member of Varia? That elite assassination squad of Vongola? How? Did you... Did you really betrayed us?" He asked confusedly while Suzuki just stared at him, giving him silence.

No one was talking in the next few moments as Suzuki kept shooting those subordinates who attempted to attack her while they are in the middle of their one sided conversation.

"Hey, Elizabeth. Please answer me." He pleaded as he was on the verge of tearing up. They were close when Suzuki was still on Fastidiosa Mansion 3 years ago that's why when William heard the news that she killed Alfonso and let Gaston in the hands of Vongola he didn't believed it at all because he knows that she is not that kind of person. But it seems like she had change after 3 years.

"I didn't got to see you after you left. Alfonso said that you were on your mission but why are you allied to them now? What happened? Did they brain washed you? Did they do something? Tell me! Tell me please! Elizabeth!" But Suzuki just stared at him.

"Where is Niccolo?" William looked at her as she asked that question.

"I have been talking to you for how many times but the very first sentence you'll ask me is 'Where is Niccolo?'?! Elizabeth, I have always been there for you but Niccolo is always at your own arm length! What about me? Elizabeth, am I invisible? He's just a loser nerd-!"

"Don't you fucking dare insult him." She stated venomously after she shot him but get reflected to somewhere as William activated his lightning flame shield.

"Well I can!" He exclaimed while he is inside his lightning barrier.

"Hey! Where are you going?" He continued as he watched Suzuki walking away from him.

"I don't want to deal with you. You're too annoying." She muttered and left him by using her mist flames. She appeared in front of the room where she deduced to Niccolo was in. She kicked the door opened and froze at what greeted her.

It was Niccolo, bathing on his own blood that was dripping down on the floor, full of whip marks and stabs all over his body, full of bruises that is almost colored black in so much pain. Suzuki didn't know what to do. Her mind became blank as soon as she saw what state Niccolo was in.

"N...Nico?" She muttered as she slowly approached his shackled body and waited whether he might respond to her call or not. If not...maybe there's something that she might do to whom who did this to him. Using her storm flame, she carefully unshackled him and let him sat of the floor. She checked his pulse to feel if it is still beating and she felt a little relief as she felt his pulse even if it is slow. At least he's still alive. She gave her location to Lussuria who was busy fighting outside, to give Niccolo a first aid.

"...Liz?" A small and vulnerable call of her name gave Suzuki a little sense of relief that her friend might be fine contrasting what state he was in. Suzuki was tearing up as she felt that Niccolo is alive. Niccolo smiled at her sadly as he also was tearing up.

"...I had...finally...see you..." He murmured as he put his hand of her face.

"...I can...now...die happy..." Suzuki's tears finally went down as he said those words.

"No...no! Niccolo don't! Don't close your eyes! Stay with me! Niccolo! Niccolo!" Suzuki kept on calling him but it seems that he might not be able to hear her voice as he finally fell asleep as his pulse were also slowly being silent. After the last pulse, Suzuki remained silent while her tears suddenly stopped and her eyes became dull.

A loud bang on the door creates a sound as Lussuria, Bel and Mammon rushed to where Suzuki is and froze at what greeted them. Lussuria didn't go dilly dally as he immediately used his Sun flames to heal her friend.

Bel and Mammon turned to Suzuki and froze at the state she was in. Her Varia uniform was bloodied and ragged, her face is tired, she has dry tears on her face, she kept gulping, she tightens her grip on her guns, she was just staring at one direction, her gaze are dull and lastly, her face held no emotion.

"Hime, where are you going?" Belphegor asked as he noticed Suzuki walking out of the room but she didn't replied.

"Follow her Bel-chan. We will transport her friend to the Mansion to get some help. My flames can't keep up with his multiple wounds. Mammon-chan, can you please." Lussuria pleaded. His worries are present on the tone of his voice.

"...I will make this an exception for Suzuki." Mammon muttered as she engulf Lussuria and Suzuki's friend by her Mist flames and disappeared.

Belphegor sighed and followed their cloud guardian. Ever since they have her in their life, their attitudes and usual behavior had totally changed. He didn't even wanted to play pranks as long as Suzuki was near. He didn't bother to toy Fran whenever Suzuki is around. He didn't even want to mess around whenever she's near. For the very first time, he didn't know what to do.

A loud explosion occurred that made Bel alerted and ran where Suzuki was and hoped that she was fine but it looks like she isn't. For the very first time, Bel's heart stopped.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

206 6 5
The Guardians of Vongola Decimo have never expected something big like this nor does everyone around the Sawada Family. An unexpected appearance, whe...
114K 2.2K 13
When Sawada Tsunayoshi's class get's chosen to go on a class trip to Italy, will his class find out his real identity. How will they react when they...
114K 6K 33
Gods they are what humans looked up to as hope. but even hope comes despair. A God has came to Earth as punishment. Now, what would happen if the God...
166K 5.1K 25
Our young Decimo and his friends are going to visit Italy for some unfortunate plans that Reborn has set up. But of course, they have some guests tha...