insidious ~theo raeken [1] s5

By damnshawdyy

the sweetest smiles hide the darkest secrets the prettiest eyes hide the saddest hurt the most beautiful soul... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
sequel

28

2.7K 48 6
By damnshawdyy

Camila's Pov
In the car
Liam and Hayden are in the backseat and Theo and I are upfront. I turn around in my seat and see Hayden groaning out in pain, I reach back and grab a hold of her hand. She holds my hand back and I rub my thumb over the top of her hand before I close my eyes and start to take away pain.

I bite my bottom lip as it hurts but I try not to let it show.

"Cammy you've taken enough." Liam says and tries to pry my hand off of Hayden but I flash my eyes and growl at him.

"Cam." Theo says taking his eyes off the road for a second.

I turn back and look at Theo before returning my eyes back to normal. I look back at Liam and give him a sad smile.

"I'm sorry." I say to him but he nods it off and allows me to help Hayden again.

We pull up outside of Deaton's and I quickly grab Hayden out of Liams arms and carry her into the clinic, not waiting for the boys. I prop myself against the wall and lay Hayden in my lap.

"I promise that I will do everything I can to protect you." I say and Hayden looks at me.

"Thank you." she says gently as the boys run into the room.

Liam immediately crouches down and grabs ahold of Hayden's other hand. A few minutes later Scott walks in, drenched from the rain.

"She's getting worse, I think she's dying." Liam begins saying to Scott.

Hayden looks up at me scared.

"Your gonna be fine Hayden. Remember I promised you that." I say stroking her hair out of her face.

She nods and looks back over at Liam as I start to take away more pain.

"It's got to be some sort of mercury poisoning." Theo says.

"Scott remember what you promised me. You said you'd do everything you could do to save her." Liam starts.

Scott nods.

"If she's a real werewolf we can save her. You've gotta give her the bite!" Liam shouts at Scott.

"No." Scott answers.

"What do you mean no?" Liam questions angrily.

"Liam look at her, she's too weak, it'll kill her. We don't even know what the mercury is doing to her, we don't even know if it is mercury." Scott argues.

"Fine then you give her the bite Camila." Liam says turning around to me.

I'm startled and I don't say anything and I look at Hayden sadly.

"Camila." Liam repeats.

I look up at Liam sadly.

"Cammy?" Liam softly says.

I look down at Hayden before sadly shaking my head.

"I can't. I'm sorry Li but I can't do something that is most likely going to kill her. Scott can do it but I don't want to be the reason she dies if something goes wrong."I stumble through my words as I look at Hayden.

She grips tighter onto my hand in a way of saying 'it's okay'.

Liam sighs before giving me a small nod and looking back at Scott.

"I'm not gonna make Camila lose someone else. So if Camila isn't gonna do it then you have to." Liam says giving me a sympathetic smile.

"Look I'm not doing it Liam." Scott says defensively.

"You promised. You promised you'd do everything you could to save her." Liam says angrily.

"There's...t-there's gotta be..."Scott starts breathing heavily because of his asthma.

"Scott." Theo calls to him and throws him and inhaler.

Scott catches it and uses it.

"Scott she's getting worse you need to get your Mom." I call over to him as Hayden starts to breath shakily.

Scott quickly leaves the room and calls his Mom.

"Hayden I promise you will be alright." I say as I place a small kiss on her forehead comfortingly.

She smiles weakly at me through the pain and she holds tighter onto my hands.

10 minutes later
Melissa runs into the room with multiple emergency equipment.

"What's that?" Liam asks standing next to Melissa and I.

"It's called Chelation Therapy. It removes heavy metals from the blood and the problem is it can cause and injury kidneys and Hayden only has one to begin with so." Melissa explains as she injects Hayden's with an IV.

Hayden groans out in pain.

"You're hurting her." Liam growls out and grabs Melissa's wrist.

"And now your hurting me." Melissa says and I grab Liams hand off of her wrist and hold it in mine.

"Sorry. I'm sorry." he apologises sheepishly.

I hold onto Liam's hand.

"She's gonna be okay, I promise you that Liam." I whisper to him.

He looks at me and smiles sadly.

"Guys remember we're here to save a life not kill each other." Theo says from behind me as he wraps his arms round my waist.

"It's the full moon, we can feel it during the day." Scott says.

"And it's the super moon." Theo adds.

"It makes us super strong and super aggressive." I explain to Melissa who looks confused.

I sit inside the waiting room with Scott and Theo and I sit on one of the chairs with my hands wrapped around myself.

"We're gonna need help with him." Theo says.

"Maybe not just him." Scott mumbles and I can see him looking at me from the corner of his eyes.

I turn my head and look at him.

"Are you sure you will be able to control yourself?" Scott asks.

"We both know I can control myself." I speak up.

"But with everything going on..."

"I'll be fine." I say looking away from a concerned Scott and Theo.

"He's sixteen and in love. First love. Do you remember what that feels like?" Theo asks Scott and I.

I look down at the floor with pretty much a lot of sadness radiating off my body.

"Trust me, we do." Scott says.

I lift my head up and look straight forward at Liam and Hayden and I get up off my chair and walk straight out of Deaton's office.

I cry but so silently that no one can hear. I don't even notice Theo come up behind me.

"Cam!" he calls and I turn around and run my hand through my hair as he catches up.

"Cam what's wrong?" he asks wiping away my tears.

"How... who does this keep happening? I can't lose Hayden. Liam can't lose Hayden. He's too young to lose someone he cares about. Liam's gonna lose someone he loves!"

"Don't worry, she will be okay." Theo says.

"Will she though? No one is ever really okay now are they Theo. I mean look around you. You came here for a pack and the one you found is falling to pieces. No one will fucking talk to each other anymore and I'm done with losing people." I say slumping my back down against the clinic wall.

He sits down besides me and places his hand on my knee.

"I don't know what I'd do if I lost you too." I admit sadly.

"Your not gonna lose me. Not now, not ever. You won't lose me and I won't lose you." Theo says pressing a small kiss to my lips.

"Your not gonna lose anyone else." Theo adds.

"I've been told that by a lot of people Theo. How are you so sure?" I ask him.

"Because you have me, you have your pack. That's how I'm so sure." Theo answers wrapping me in a small hug.

"I know this is really bad timing but I've really got to go. My Mom needs me urgently." Theo says and I nod my head allowing him to go.

"Bye T."

"Bye Cam."

He walks over to his car and quickly drives off.

I walk back inside alone and I go back to where Hayden is.

"Val. I want Val." she mumbles as she clutches her stomach in pain.

"Who's that?" Scott asks.

"Valerie Clarke. Deputy Police Officer." I tell him, remembering her working with Stiles's Dad.

"I'll go get her." Scott says and runs off.

I lift Hayden's arm up a little bit and see black marks on her arms.

"They're on her neck too." Liam says catching on to what I am looking at.

"She's getting worse isn't she?" Liam asks us.

"Yeah which is why we are taking her to the hospital." Melissa says packing up her things.

"What? Why?" Liam asks.

"We're in an animal clinic and I need equipment for humans so we need to go to the hospital." Melissa says.

At the Hospital
We are in the elevator and Hayden is lying down on a gurney. I look at the IV tube attached to her arm and I follow it up to the bay at the top. It starts filling with specks of black blood before it starts to spread around the entirety of the bag.

"What's happening?" Liam asks with a confused look on his face.

"I'm not sure but it's definitely not good." Melissa says adjusting the bag.

Hayden reaches both her hands out and proceeds to grab mine before doing the same with Liam.

"My sister, get my sister." Hayden whimpers out as she looks at Liam.

He looks up at me and nods before he presses a kiss on Hayden's lips and runs off to find Valerie.

"Your gonna be okay Hayden. I promise you will be okay." I stammer as I interlock our fingers together.

"Camil-"Hayden starts.

"No Hayden, listen you will be okay. Your gonna be just fine." I cut her off and I grip her hand tighter.

Mason walks in the room carrying multiple packs of equipment for Melissa.

"Go. I think you better get Liam." Melissa directs Mason.

"What about Scott?" Mason asks.

"He's not answering and if Liam wants to be with her then he's got to be here now." Melissa states.

I look at Hayden and see tears flowing from both our eyes. Hayden holds my hand tightly as Mason runs out of the hospital.

I'm holding Hayden's hand as her heart rate starts to slow down.

"Thank you Camila." she whispers as she shuts her eyes.

"Hayden." I speak up.

I hear the heart monitor flatline.

"Hayden?" I repeat louder and I start to shake her.

"Hayden wake up. Open your eyes." I repeat shaking her harder.

"Stop Camila." Melissa says.

"Hayden wake up!" I practically shout.

I burst out into tears as Melissa pulls me away from Hayden and hugs me tightly.

"Hayden." my voice cracks in sadness as I start to cry harder.

"I'm sorry Camila. She's gone." Melissa states rubbing my back.

When she says that my crying calms down. I tug myself out of her grasp and wipe my eyes and sniffle back tears. I walk back over to Hayden and place a kiss on her forehead before I walk up to the doors.

"Where are you going Camila?" Melissa asks.

"Liam. Liam needs to know." I say holding back tears.

"Are you okay though?" Melissa asks.

"I'm fine. Perfectly fine."I say running out of the hospital.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 61 9
IEB ✷│i do not know how to stay tender with this much blood in my mouth. TEEN WOLF AU Stiles Stilinski / Female OC...
848K 10.4K 199
Scott-Stiles-Isaac-Liam-Jackson-Derek-Jordan Teen wolf preferences
14.2K 389 75
Aurora Martin. Smart ass. Student. Witch. After years of hiding her true self in the shadows, everything changes after winter break of sophomore yea...
24.8K 702 36
🎵𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙬𝙚'𝙡𝙡 𝙛𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙩𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙚𝙣𝙙🎵 After summer break the pack is thrown back into the whirlwind that is beacon hills. Alex is re...