𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗢𝗧𝗜𝗖, ɴᴄᴛ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ

By SEULGIWORLD

in which a group of teenagers try to navigate through the drama of high school while trying to find their tru... More

𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐃𝐔𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐎
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐖𝐎
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑
thank you
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐈𝐗
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐖𝐎
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐈𝐗
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐖𝐎
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐈𝐗
shameless plug
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐖𝐎
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐈𝐗
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐘
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐖𝐎
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑
𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄
👀

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓

882 48 1
By SEULGIWORLD

"It's just us?" Minju asked, as the two walked into the coffeehouse. The smell of freshly brewed coffee immediately infiltrating her senses.

Chenle nodded, "For now, at least. The rest were too lazy to come with."

Minju gasped, looking at the boy in disbelief. "So, you decided to drag me out of bed, instead?"

"Of course, Min. Who wouldn't want to spend every day with me, I mean look at me." He did a bunch of poses, making the few people in the shop look at him.

Minju laughed at how stupid he looked, lightly hitting his arm. "Yeah, you're going to have to stop that, Mr. Fabulous." She said, teasingly rolling her eyes.

"Whatever, hater." He stopped posing, "Plus, you get coffee." He added, as the two approached the counter.

"True, so there's at least one good thing that comes out of this day." Chenle gasped at her words, playfully acting hurt.

"Hello, what can I get for you guys?" The girl at the counter asked.

"Cold brew coffee, please." Minju ordered, smiling at the girl.

The barista looked at Chenle, who was still deciding on his drink. "Uhm, I'll have an iced caramel latte." He decided, taking out his card to pay.

"No, I'll pay. " Minju interjected.

"It's fine, Min. I dragged you along, so it's only fair if I pay." Chenle retorted, handing his card to the barista.

The girl watched as the two argued over who should pay. "You guys are quite a couple," She said, when Minju finally won the argument.

"O-oh, no. We're just best friends." Minju kindly corrected the girl. The girl's eyes widened, looking over at Chenle who was standing with his arms crossed.

"Really? Oh, I always thought you guys were dating." She added, swiping Minju's card.

"You've seen us before?" Minju confusedly asked.

The girl awkwardly nodded her head, "Uhm, yeah. We're in the same class."

Minju gasped, feeling bad for not remembering the girl. "Oh, I'm so sorry. I don't think I've ever seen you before."

"No, don't apologize. You guys are usually just in your own bubble, that you don't really take notice of others. I think your friendship is really cool." She smiled, handing Minju her card back.

Minju put it in her bag, and watched as the girl looked at  Chenle. Slowly watching between the barista and the oblivious Chenle, a sly smile made its way onto her face. "You know, you can always talk to us at school or whatever. We don't bite, I promise." She laughed, making the barista nod her head, smiling.

"Oh, I'm Eun Ae by the way." She quickly added, as Chenle was about to walk to the tables. He turned to her and nodded at her, a small smile visible.

"Chenle. Nice to meet you." He made a waving gesture, retreating to find a table. Minju watched as Eun Ae turned red as her eyes followed Chenle.

"Hmm, okay..." Minju muttered to herself, smiling at the interaction. "I'll just wait for the drinks." She said, breaking Eun Ae out of her daze.

"Oh, right. The coffee." She awkwardly said and fumbled with the packets in front of her. Minju stifled a laugh, finding the girl adorable.

"Here you go." Eun Ae said after a few minutes, handing her the two plastic cups.

Minju quickly thanked the girl, leaving the counter. She halted for a moment, contemplating if she should do what she was thinking. "Fuck it." She said, turning around and walking back to the counter.

"Oh, did you forget something?" Eun Ae asked, surprised.

"No, not exactly." Eun Ae stared at her confused. Minju inhaled, putting down the cups and taking out her phone. "Would you mind giving your number to me? I think we'd be great friends."

Eun Ae looked taken aback for a second, but nodded her head in response. Typing her number and name into Minju's phone, she gave it back. "Thank you! See you later, Eun Ae!" Minju exclaimed, walking back to Chenle.

"What took you so long?" He asked, slipping his phone into his pocket. He took his cup and slowly took a sip.

"Oh, I just asked went back to ask Eun Ae for her number." She nonchalant said, shrugging her shoulders. Chenle choked on his drink, coughing as he tried to inhale air. "You good?" Minju asked.

When he calmed down a bit, he looked back at Minju, who was drinking her own drink. "You asked for her number? Why?" He asked.

"Dude, are you serious right now?" Chenle only looked at her, no idea of what is going on. "She likes you!" She yelled.

"She does? I don't know, I just met her. So, it'll be pretty weird if she liked me already." Chenle replied, playing with his straw.

Minju felt like hitting the boy over the head, but restrained herself. "You're so dumb." She said instead. "She knows us. Like she knows who we are. She even thought we were dating. You should've seen the way she was looking at you when you weren't looking."

"You're not seriously calling me dumb right now, are you?" Chenle scoffed out.

"What's that supposed to mean, Zhong?" She asked, eyebrows furrowed.

Chenle sighed, letting go of the straw. "You have so many guys who like you, yet you're so obvious to it. Fuck, you're even oblivious to your own feelings. But don't even get me started on that."

Minju stared back at the boy, hurt in her eyes. "Uhm, okay. Ouch? What the hell is your problem?" She voiced, trying to calm herself.

"You like Renjun, don't you?" He asked. Minju's eyes widened by his hostility.

She swallowed, instead training her eyes on the cup in front of her. "I'm not trying to be rude, but like you're dumb if you think you can deny it." He said.

"I'm not sure, okay. I think I do, but that's kind of weird, don't you think?"

"Why?" Chenle enquired.  

"I don't know. Like I just came out of a relationship. I think it's too soon to be liking someone else." She tried to explain, sipping her coffee slowly.

"Look," Chenle exhaled, running his hand through his hair. "You don't owe Yangyang anything. So, trying to consider his feelings all the time, isn't doing anyone good. If you like Renjun, then go for it."He calmly said, leaning back in his chair.

"That's not even what I'm doing. I just don't want to make things weird between us. We've always only been friends. Good friends, may I add. Mixing feelings and shit into it as well... Nope, not for me."

Chenle sighed out of frustration for the umpteenth time. "It's so obvious both of you like each other."

Minju scrunched her nose up, shaking her head. "Jeno told me he liked me last night." She took another sip of her drink. "I felt guilty... but I really only thought of Renjun."

Chenle eyed her as she avoided eye contact. She stirred the coffee with the straw, making the ice crush against each other. "I'm not sure though. It could just be nothing." She added.

"Yeah, or you just never really liked Yangyang. At least you thought you did, but really didn't." Minju slowly exhaled hearing the boy's words.

"I guess but I don't wanna talk about it now. And please, don't tell the rest. I wanna talk it out with Renjun first." She gave the boy a wry smile as he nodded. "I have her number, by the way."

Chenle raised his eyebrow, having no idea what she meant. "Eun Ae, stupid." She laughed.

"Oh..." Chenle said. "Why though?" He then asked.

"Because, you need a girlfriend and I'm making it my mission to help you two get together." The girl took a sip of her drink, while watching Chenle's reaction.

His face was contorted in confusion, not sure what to make of the situation. "Uhm, okay?" He simply answered. "I don't even know her? Nevermind like her?" He questioned, eyebrows furrowed.

"Yet." Minju winked at the boy.

some chenle and minju because their friendship>>>>

i hope everyone is good 🥺

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62.1K 3.4K 25
"Lᴇᴛ's ʙᴇ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅs, Jɪsᴜɴɢ! Wᴇ ᴄᴀɴ ʙᴇ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅs, ʀɪɢʜᴛ?" "Nᴏ." Chenle just wants to be friends with Jisung but Jisung won't let him enter his world. [ p...
31.9K 1.1K 17
❝ ɪ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ʙᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʏᴏᴜ, ꜰᴀᴛᴇ ᴅᴏᴇꜱɴ'ᴛ ᴀʟʟᴏᴡ ᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ❞ DISCONTINUED. ❁ཻུ۪۪ | in which the two who were supposedly fated to be together tries to find t...
26.4K 896 22
𝑪𝒉𝒆𝒏𝒍𝒆 and 𝑹𝒆𝒏𝒋𝒖𝒏 had no idea what they were walking into when they moved to Korea 𝑱𝒆𝒏𝒐 and 𝑱𝒂𝒆𝒎𝒊𝒏 are in love with each other...
726K 29.1K 52
"why do yall act like you're in a kdrama?" in which a girl finds herself in a highschool full of cliché characters. started [5/08/20] ended [7/07/20]...