Black Heart

By Bombs_Monday

Mafia Leader Jeon Jungkook decides to go to a club to relax with a few friends. But he was followed by a grou... More

•Characters•
[M]Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
[M]11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
[M]28
29
30
31
32
33
[M]34
35
[M]36
37
38
39
40
41
42.1
42.2
42.3
43
44
45
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
[M]58
59
60
Epilogue
Special Thanks and Final Words

46

5.5K 323 131
By Bombs_Monday

"What did you two eat?"

"We just ate out at the mall. I met up with the group and we went to the mall. We bought him some things, and some things for me. But they're really for you."

Jungkook bites his bottom lip before chuckling.

"Oh really?"

"Do you wanna see them when you get home?"

"Yeah." Jungkook taps his pen on the counter.

Jimin giggles.

"Only after Prince falls asleep."

"Why do we have to wait?"

"Because I don't trust you'll just admire the outfits."

"I'm not some horny teenager." Jungkook chuckles.

"You act like it sometimes."

"NINI!"

"I gotta go now, love."

"Okay baby. See you at home."

Jimin then hung up the phone as Jungkook sat his phone down with a small smile. Jungkook began looking through the file on his desk. Just then his office phone rang. He lazily picked it up with his pointer finger before bringing it to his ear.

"Yes?"

"Kookoo, it's been a while. How are you?"

Jungkook's eyes widened as he shot up, clutching the phone tighter as the world zeroed in on him. Just him and the voice speaking through the phone. His vision felt like a fish eye view. Pure darkness around him.

"Why the fuck are you calling me?"

"Oh come on, can't an old friend just call to check in?" She chuckles before it goes quiet.

"You know, this whole thing could come to an end if you just killed yourself. Or your son. Or..." She's silent before snickering. "Or kill that hussy you're dating."

Jungkook pauses. Hussy he's dating? She means the beauty that is his omega, Park Jimin? How does she know about him?

"You already know that isn't happening. Fuck off."

"Poor boy thinks he has a choice. One of you three is going to die."

"One of us four."

"Wha-"

"Jesibelle, your life is in this mix. This is between you and me. Something you created in your entitled mind. Leave my omega and son out of it."

"Oh but your son plays a big part."

"Jesibelle, you're going to keep my son out of your mouth."

She chuckles before there's rustling and a car door slamming.

"Why don't I pay your little family a visit? I'm sure they'd love to see me. I'm sure you'd love to see them dead."

"Jesibelle I swear—!"

"Bye-bye Jungkook."

Then she hung up the phone. He snatched the phone from his ear and looked at it as the beeping taunted him. He slammed it down before grabbing his cellphone and jacket and rushing out of his office. He ran past everyone that tried to stop him and got into his car, starting it quickly before speeding out of the parking lot of his building.

On his way to his house, he definitely broke five different traffic laws but he didn't care at the moment. As soon as he saw the opening leading up the long driveway leading to the house, the car only got faster. He parked the car just barely and jumped out, opening the already unlocked door which terrified him.

"Jimin! Prince!" Jungkook screamed as soon as he opened the door.

Jimin and Prince quickly ran downstairs. Jimin's bangs were held back with a clip as he held a bottle of makeup remover and a thin cotton pad. Prince was in his underwear as he was just about to get in the bath while Jimin removed his makeup.

Jungkook's heart relaxed as he picked up his son and hugged him tightly.

"Daddy! I can't! Breathe!" Prince wheezes before Jungkook sets up down then hugs Jimin tightly which catches him by surprise.

Jimin's air was knocked from his air passageways. His arms were glued to his sides as Jungkook held him tightly.

"Jungkook! Ow! What is wrong with you?!" Jimin pushed away as he wrapped his arms around his aching stomach.

"Oh, nothing. I just missed you guys."

"You saw this morning, daddy." Prince pouts.

"Yeah, and I talked with you on the phone not that long ago." Jimin scowled as he rubbed his sides.

"Well, that was too much time today. Continue with your day." Jungkook shooed them as Jimin looked him up and down weirdly as he placed the bottle and pad in his hand, taking Prince's hand with his other before walking upstairs to continue what they were doing.

His phone began to buzz against his thigh before he took it out and answered it.

"Fuck you."

"I had your little heart racing, didn't I? Poor you."

She laughs before it ceases.

"Meet me at the address I send to you tomorrow. Come by yourself, don't bring a soul unless you want your family to be only one."

"Fine. Fucking fine." Jungkook hung up before he shoved his phone in his pocket. He rubbed his forehead vigorously before he walked upstairs to his bedroom.

He peeked into the bathroom and saw Jimin on his knees as he washed Prince's back who was giggling as he played with the foam bubbles in the bath. He smiled as he leaned his against the doorframe. His heart tightened realizing he brought two beautiful people into his terrible life. He was so lucky Jimin even wanted to stay after finding out what he did for a living.

"Jimin, can I speak with you?"

Jimin turned around as he was pouring water on Prince's back.

"Right now?"

"If that's alright." Jungkook responds softly.

This brings warning to Jimin as his concern grows before he stands up.

"Nini, my fingers are wrinkly!" Prince giggled.

"Dry him off first, I can wait." Jungkook nods with a small smile.

Jimin turns back around and drains out the water in the tub before wrapping a towel around the giggling pup then picks him up and carries him into their bedroom. Setting Prince on the bed next to his clothes and lotion. The first thing Jimin did was lotion Prince's body down as the pup was distracted by his necklace.

"Jimin." Jungkook whispers as he sits down on the side of the bed near Prince.

Jimin hums in response as he helps Prince into his underwear.

"Jesibelle called me."

Jimin's movements ceased as his hands hovered over Prince's white t-shirt. He blinked a few times before grabbing the shirt and unfolding it, sliding it over Prince's head.

"Did she, now? Did you track down her phone or something?" Jimin says focusing his attention on dressing the bouncing pup in his shorts.

"No, but she told me something."

Prince jumps off the bed after Jimin puts his socks on and runs out of the room.

"She wants me to meet her tomorrow."

Jimin grips the towel he had used to dry Prince's body as he looks down at the bed.

"Are you going?"

"She's threatened your and Prince's safety. Yes, I'm going."

Jimin threw the towel down as he turned to look Jungkook in his eyes.

"I don't want you to."

"Jimin, this can be the end. I can finally end this all. I'm not going to risk your life or our son's." Jungkook stands up and looks down at Jimin, holding his upper arm.

"So, you're risking yours?!" Jimin screams as he fights against Jungkook's hold which is tight against his arms.

"Jimin calm down!" Jungkook whispers as he tries not to alarm Prince but Jimin continues to fight against Jungkook.

"She could've killed you if you didn't find out about the bombs planted at your house! We would never be together! I would've never gotten my son back!" Jimin screams which causes Jungkook to hold him to his chest.

He kissed Jimin who Jimin struggled against before relaxing. Jungkook pulled back before pecking his lips a few more times.

"Jimin." He whispers against his lips. "I'll be fine. Okay? This isn't the first time I've done something like this."

Jimin looked down before Jungkook held his face in his hands, rubbing his thumbs on his cheeks.

"At worst I'll have a few bullet holes in my body." Jungkook smiles which causes Jimin to pout and punch his chest.

"Stop it! That's not funny!"

Jungkook chuckles before he hugs him, pecking his forehead.

"I'll be fine."

"Promise?"

"I promise." Jungkook rubs Jimin's back, Jimin buries his face into Jungkook's chest as he did so.

Jimin stood on the stairs, Prince hugging his leg, as he watched the mafia conversing with each other.

"She said come alone." Ryan voiced.

"She plays dirty. I'm not risking anything. Rider, Knight, Lighting, Kitty, none of you are allowed inside." Jungkook voices as he loads his gun.

"What?!" Jennie screamed.

"Yeah! What the hell are you talking about?!" Namjoon followed after.

"You all are in relationships. You all need each other." Jungkook's voice started to quiet down.

"And if I don't make it I trust you four to guide Prince in his training and take over the mafia until he can. I'm sure you'll all comfort your lovers but I'll need you all to comfort mine too."

Yoongi stepped forward.

"King, do not talk like that!" He whispered, knowing Jimin would hear otherwise.

Jungkook placed his hand on Yoongi's shoulder, squeezing it reassuringly.

"I know Jesibelle. I may have told Jimin I'll leave with at worst a few bullet holes but I know at worst I won't leave at all." He whispers.

"You worry about our relationships but what about yours?" Jennie steps forward, pointing a finger at him as tears brim her eyes.

"You not only have an omega but you have a son." Ryan adds sharply as he squints at him.

"That's why I need you four to be safe."

"Jungkook, are you a fucking idiot?" Lisa spits as she steps forward.

"That's why you need to be safe!" Whee-in adds complete emphasis when she says "you".

Jungkook shuts his eyes tightly as he brings his hand back from Yoongi's shoulder to cross his arms.

"I know that. But I can't promise anything."

"Jungkook, you fucking promised your family you'd live." Yong-sun barks.

"So, you make empty promises now?" Byul-yi adds.

"No, I—"

"No, shut it." Jisoo waves her hand.

Jungkook looked at everyone who he held close to his heart. They all had unshed tears in their eyes. He watched as they looked behind him, eyes following whoever was moving. He felt a small hand on his calf, then a larger hand on his shoulder. He turned his head to the side to see Jimin looking at him worriedly.

"Honey?" Jimin's soft voice was loud in the completely silent room.

Everyone held their breath as Jungkook took Jimin's hand and kissed it.

"We'll get going after your friends arrive, okay? Don't worry about me, I'll be fine and home before you know it." Jungkook caressed Jimin's cheek, pecking his forehead before bending down and picking up their son.

He peppered his cheeks with kisses which caused the babe to giggle. It was a somber sound to the mafia as they thought back to what their leader had said.

After Jungkook said that, there was a loud knock at the door followed by a yell.

"Open up the door, asshats!" Liz screamed which caused Jimin to smile as he ran and opened the door.

He gave hugs to everyone before they attempted to follow him to the living room, Jungkook's extended arm stopped them.

"Baby, you can go on and continue what you were doing. I just wanna tell them something." Jungkook smiles at Jimin who stops and turns around.

He nods then takes Prince to the living room to set up a movie and snacks.

Jungkook turns to them.

"I need you all to be there for Jimin."

"The hell are you talking about?" Hye-jin is the first to speak up after a few minutes of silence.

"This idiot plans to meet up with the one chick he feels can kill him. He's meeting up with that fucking crazy bitch and doesn't want our help." Hoseok spits as he walks up behind his omega, rubbing his shoulder.

"I want you there, I just don't want you there." Jungkook explains.

"You don't want us there to save you?!" Jisoo exclaims.

"I don't want you to get hurt!" Jungkook's eyes were shut as he stepped forward.

"Brother-in-law, what're you talking about?" Liz laughs quietly.

"Wha-what are they talking about?" His voice wasn't as confident as before.

No one had time to think about the new endearing nickname Liz gifted Jungkook, because Jungkook spoke again.

"Jesibelle is tricky. She always has been. So I know she won't be alone or play nice. Please, don't worry Jimin. I told him the worst that'll happen is I'll have a few bullet wounds. I don't know if I'll even make it out of the building. Comfort him. Please." Liz's smile slowly died while everyone around him had their eyes widened.

"Y-you don't think you're going to make it?!" Rosé steps forward.

"This is my best friend and your guys' son we're talking about. You plan to leave them?!" Chung-ha's voice quivers.

"I don't plan to do anything except leave alive. But I'm not even sure I will do that." Jungkook's voice was sharp and quiet.

Chung-ha huffed as she turned her head away.

Jimin came out of the living room, Prince giggling as he ran towards Jungkook.

"You guys ready?" He smiled.

Everyone forced on a smile and nodded as Jimin approached them.

Jungkook kissed his son once more and said he'll see him later before he ran off to the living room. Rosé, Hye-jin, and Mani followed behind him. Mani kissing Jennie before leaving.

Jungkook ushers the mafia to the door as he turns around and hugs Jimin, he kisses his forehead.

"I'll be back soon." He smiles.

"Try to come back with no bullet holes." Jimin smiles back at him.

"Of course." Jungkook leans down and pecks Jimin's puckered lips, leaving the omega with a smile that tugged at everyone's knowing hearts.

No one realizes it's shattering Jungkook's.

Jimin takes Liz's hand and runs off to the living room as the mafia begins to leave. Taehyung catches Jungkook's arm and stares at him.

"You tell him lies to keep him hopeful. You forget it'll hurt him so much more if you die."

Taehyung's eyes are a bright red as Jungkook's turn into a bright red as well.

"You're hurting him. You son of a bitch."

Jungkook clasps Taehyung's hand and pries it off his arm.

"Keep him happy then. I'm not telling him my fears, because I don't need him worrying over something that could be nothing."

"You're fucking saying "could be" like this isn't your life we're talking about. He's emotionally bound to you! You know this will ruin him!"

Jungkook looks straight forward, out the opened door into the sun.

"I fear that too, believe me I do. Every passing second I'm terrified about what awaits me. I want to come back alive and unharmed, but knowing what I know about her, that just won't happen." He turns to look at Taehyung.

"I ask one thing of you." He pauses before walking to the door. "Keep him happy."

With that, Jungkook shuts the door behind him leaving Taehyung to ball his hands as tightly as he could before he heard the sound of his omega's voice.

"You coming?" Liz asked as he stood before Taehyung.

"Yeah... I'm coming." Taehyung walked after Liz to the living room.

Doing his best to keep his best friend's mind off his possible late boyfriend.

Jungkook's shoes clacked against the cement flooring. He saw Jesibelle smirking with her arms crossed.

"You came. Alone." She chuckled before two men emerged from behind her.

"You're a fool."

"Unlike you, I keep my promises."

"You promised us forever!" Jesibelle screamed.

"Forever as friends. I never said I'd sacrifice my personal happiness just because your sister liked me."

Jesibelle stood and walked quickly towards Jungkook, standing face to face with him.

"I haven't seen you in years."

"Whose fault is that?" He says, staring back down at her.

Jesibelle rolled her eyes before stepping backwards. She turned back and pointed her gun at Jungkook who pulled his gun out at the same time.

"You probably think you'll leave here with my corpse on the floor."

"That's my hope."

"But you won't kill me. I'll kill you. Before you get to meet the person that created your little bundle of joy." She pouts, fakely.

Jungkook keeps his mouth shut despite knowing exactly who gave birth to his son. He keeps the nose of his gun pointed at Jesibelle's forehead while Jesibelle had hers pointed at his throat.

"Why did we change?"

"Because you let your sister stay in her lie."

"Why couldn't you make it her truth?"

Jungkook watches as Jesibelle slowly lowers her gun, eyes locked on his.

"She may believe her lie, but I sure as hell wasn't going to live one."

Jesibelle's hand shot back up, thrusting the gun to his throat.

"We made a pack to keep her happy!"

"That never included denying me my own happiness!" Jungkook presses the gun against her forehead.

"You'd kill your best friend?" Jesibelle tested.

"You would kill your best friend." Jungkook confirmed.

"I never in my life wanted to hurt either of you. But I guess you two only thought of yourself."

Jesibelle shot Jungkook's shoulder. He yelled then shot her thigh which caused her to fall down with a scream.

"Fuck you, Jungkook! Do it!" She screamed before he heard clicking.

Jesibelle was picked up as the building began to shake and collapse. Before Jungkook could even process what was going on, a large piece of debris fell onto his back. He screamed as more fell onto his body and the world went dark. It was hard to breathe and he couldn't feel any limb on his body. His once clenched hands in pain began to relax and lay limp on the floor.

The terror the mafia had rushing through their veins when they saw the building collapse was unthinkable. Everyone screamed and lots of people ran. Some stayed behind and panicked as they sobbed and screamed into the phone begging someone to come quickly.

Soon after Namjoon, Hoseok, and Jennie had located Jungkook's body. Plenty of professionals came and helped him. Put his limp body on a stretcher and rushed him to the hospital. The mafia immediately rushed back to the Jeon residence. As soon as the door opened they rushed in. They all agreed that Yoongi should tell Jimin the news.

"Jimin-ah." Yoongi started softly as he held Jimin's hands.

"Uh, where's Jungkook?" He asked looking around at everyone but they all looked away.

This action caused everyone behind Jimin to understand what happened.

"He's..." Yoongi took a deep breath to keep from crying.

"He's in the hospital."

"Oh..." Jimin looks down. "J-just for some bullet wounds, right? Like he said." Jimin tried to put on a smile but it immediately fell when everyone shook their heads.

"We have no idea what happened. He didn't allow us to go inside. The building crumbled and a lot of debris fell on him. He was completely unconscious and limp. T-there was a lot of blood. We don't know if he's okay." Yoongi answered.

"He was so cold when I touched his hand." Jennie answers as she holds onto Mani tightly, tears leaving her eyes.

Jimin shakes his head with a chuckle.

"So what? You're telling me he doesn't just have a few bullet wounds?" Jimin's voice cracks as his eyes get blurry and start to burn, his lips curving down into a frown as they quiver. "You mean to tell me he felt dead to you? Covered in blood and in the hospital?" Before he knew it he started sobbing, trying to keep the tears quiet but failing miserably.

Prince came out of the living room and the feeling and sound of his father's sadness was overwhelming. He started crying too at the feeling and sight of everyone else with tears in their eyes.

Jimin fell to the ground as Prince ran to him and cried. Jimin held Prince so tightly, Prince holding onto him just as tightly before pulling back and wiping Jimin's face but more tears came.

"Nini, why are you crying?" He pouts as his own little eyes are red and puffy.

"Prince, baby, I'm just sad and scared." Jimin's voice cracked.

"Oh! Daddy can make it better! Where's daddy?" He smiled and he sniffled which caused Jimin to sob harder, holding his son.

Everyone held each other as they cried, trying to mentally prepare themselves to go to the hospital.

But no one was truly prepared to see the once tall-standing-smirk-wearing-mafia-don that is Jeon Jungkook, laying in a hospital bed clinging to life.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

396K 19.3K 48
Jeon Jungkook is a ruthless,cold-hearted and the strongest mafia leader of South Korea. Park Jimin is a normal cafe worker who lives with his mom an...
55.1K 2.4K 27
[COMPLETED] Jeon Jungkook accidentally fell into heat cycle after escaping from the research institute, where he was sold there. When he was desperat...
129K 10.1K 37
Alpha Kim Taehyung's mate is Human Kim Seokjin? A world where werewolves and humans coexist with each other but aren't explicitly allowed to date bec...
443K 19.6K 57
Taehyung is a handsome omega who has been prostituting himself since the age of fifteen to pay off the debts of his father, who has fled. Having give...