OS, TS, FS STORIES

By twinklendarkness

Short Stories which you would love to read in your free time. Wanna read a story when you are bored then try... More

SHORT STORIES
LOCKDOWN MARRIAGE (A SAMAINA STORY)
KUMKUM BHAGYA (A ABHIGYA STORY) PART 1
KUMKUM BHAGYA (A ABHIGYA STORY) LAST PART
REVENGE FOR MY FRIEND MADE ME FELL IN LOVE (A MANAN STORY)
REVENGE FOR MY FRIEND MADE ME FELL IN LOVE (A MANAN STORY)PART 2
REVENGE FOR MY FRIEND MADE ME FELL IN LOVE (A MANAN STORY) LAST PART
FINALLY (A KUMKUM BHAGYA STORY)
WHY ALWAYS US? (A PRAGBHIR STORY)
WHY ALWAYS US? (A PRAGBIR STORY)
WHY ALWAYS US? (A PRAGBIR STORY) LAST PART
A HAPPY FAMILY (A HAYA STORY) ONE SHOT
YOU ARE MY DESTINY (PART 1)
YOU ARE MY DESTINY (A PREEDIT STORY)(PART 2)
YOU ARE MY DESTINY(A PREEDIT STORY)(LAST PART)
FORGIVE ME NAINA (A SAMAINA STORY)PART 01
FORGIVE ME NAINA (PART 2)
FORGIVE ME NAINA (Part 3)
FORGIVE ME NAINA
FORGIVE ME NAINA (LAST)
KUMKUM BHAGYA (A PRANBIR STORY) part 1
Kumkum bhagya
Kumkum bhagya
kumkum bhagya
kumkum bhagya (last part)
Time for revenge (KKB FF)

FINALLY (A KUMKUM BHAGYA STORY)LAST PART

1.4K 57 33
By twinklendarkness

Pragya slowly removed her veil with tears in her eyes and goes towards Rhea and slapped her.
"I never expected you to grow up like this" Pragya said and abhi continue, "Yes now I feel I should have let her go with you that day"

"Sorry am sorry" Rhea said realizing her mistakes but none paid attention to her.

"Now your punishment will definitely happen Rhea.  Ranbir makes Prachi wear the ring" pallavi said shocking everyone.
"Mom is that you really?" Ranbir asked shocked.

"I realized my mistake" Pallavi said with a guilty face.

Ranbir dragged Prachi to stage.
"Prachi before any changes their mind let's get engaged" Ranbir said but Prachi slapped him shocking everyone.

"You tried to play with my feelings" Prachi shouted but Ranbir said, "I know am wrong but even you made a deal with Rhea without caring about my feelings. So it's equal. If you want you can punish me"
"What would have happened if you never fell in love with me" Prachi questioned making Ranbir speechless.

"Yeah Prachi but am really sorry" Ranbir said.

"Prachi am really sorry please accept Ranbir I won't come between you two. Please" Rhea said shocking everyone.

"Do you know something from childhood I was waiting for you.... I always used to talk to your pictures.... If you really changed then I will be the happiest person" Prachi said

"Prachi" Ranbir is about to speak something when Prachi said, "OK I forgive you Don't cry"

All smiled while Ranbir said, "who said am crying. I am not desperate to marry you "

"then OK bye" Prachi said and was about to go when Ranbir held her hand and made her wear the ring.

All laughed seeing this.
"Somebody said he is not desperate" Aryan teased him.
While Ranbir's face turned red and he forward his hand to Prachi who puts the ring on his finger.

Now punishment for aliya,  saying abhi called someone and a person came inside.

All shouted, "Disha"
While youngsters are confused except shahana as she flew everything.

She told them who is she and how is she related to their family.

"Aliya sign this papers and give this kumkum to purab.  And purab after she signed the divorce papers you should fill disha's forehead with this kumkum in front of Aliya" Abhi said.
"Abhi...." purab said in shock.
"Yes I did a mistake now I will correct it myself" abhi said.

"No I won't sign" Aliya said.

" You need to sign it aliya" Abhi said But Aliya tored the divorce papers when police entered with digvijay and his men.

"Mrs Aliya khanna you are under arrest" A constable said.

"why? " Aliya asked with full attitude.

"Digvijay and his men confessed that you had a contract with them to kill  your brother and get all properties for yourself alone" Inspector said

"No he is lying" Aliya tried to defend herself.
The inspector said while taking a paper from his bag, "We trust you mam but we got a news that Miss Rhea Mehra and kholi family has planned abhi's murder and your arrest so that they can marry their son to Rhea and get the properties of Mehra family"

"What the hell" All shouted but inspector continue, " Mam please sign these papers for the arrest of these people as they planned to ruin your family only.

Aliya without reading signed it.
"OK so constable arrest this women and Mr khanna here is your divorce papers with Ms Aliya's signature

Aliya is shocked.

"Inspector is my friend and it's our plan" Abhi said

"No!" Aliya shouted but she is arrested but before they would take her out, purab called her and in front of her eyes itself filled disha's forehead with kumkum.
"Sorry purabji. I mistook you and leave you alone" Disha apologize when purab said, "Mistake is mine too disha" Both hugged each other.

But Aliya smirked and said, "I won't let you all live in peace. Aryan do you know one thing..... You are adopted.... That too taken from a Dustin....... You are just a result of sin... That's why you biological parents left you" saying aliya laughed like mad and was dragged by police.

Aryan is hurt, very much hurt.
"Dad is she saying the truth?" Aryan asked with his voice cracking in between.

"Beta.... Yes she is true that you are adopted but you are not a result of sin or something..... You are always our beloved son" Purab said.

"Then who are my parents" Aryan asked.

All remained silent.

"See no one knows about them... Maybe she is true....... I am just a result of sin or maybe I myself is a sin...." saying Aryan knelt down and sobbed.

Disha went near him, bending to his level, held his chin and said, "Aryan don't listen to her.  She knows only to destroy happiness. We will find your parents if you want.  Beta please don't cry.  Won't you consider me as your mom and obey me"

Aryan stopped crying and rubbed his tears and said, "I won't cry. But I want to find my biological parents and asked them why they left me"

"I have a idea" someone said smirking and when they are about to execute the plan  suddenly Rhea shouted, "No stop all this, now buji too betrayed me... I will kill you all" saying she is about to Stab Prachi when Police came inside as aliya thrown the police jeep's key to escape from them and when they saw Rhea about to stab someone , they arrested her too.

Pragya is crying seeing her daughter going to jail but was unable to do anything.

That time a constable finds the key and gave it to inspector.

AT POLICE LOCKUP,
RHEA AND ALIYA ARE IN SAME LOCKER.
"Rhea..." Aliya called her.
"Don't talk to me buji... You lost that right when you betrayed me" Rhea said.
"No Rhea I was thinking of getting you out of the problem only but before that all this happened" Aliya said starting her acting.

"Buji sorry I doubt you. we must do something to punish them" Rhea said getting into her talks.

"Yeah let's start with your parents" Aliya said.
Rhea smirked.

WHILE AT HOME,
All are looking at Tanu.

"What to do with this creature" Disha asked when Tanu said, "Mind your words.  Don't talk to me like that otherwise... "

"Otherwise what will you do" Pragya said in a angry tone and turned towards disha saying, "Don't worry disha. Her gift is on the way"

Suddenly security came and said, "Sir a man came in second hand cycle and is smelling like he is little drunken asking me to open the door so that he can take his wife back"
Tani is shocked.
"OK allow him" Pragya said

A man came inside in full torned cloths. Seeing Tanu he started speaking, "Tanu darling.... Come let's go home baby".

Seeing this drama Prachi asked slowly, "mom who is he?"

"He was a business man in Mumbai. Tanu married him for his money but he has a doubt on her from start itself so he made a plan like he had loss in business and like he guessed tanu came here leaving him.......Today morning he called to mehra land-line when I pick up the phone and he said how tanu left him and came here. I informed it to purab and he said he will take care of tanu and now enjoy the drama" Pragya said to Prachi.

"Come baby" the man said 
"No now you are just a beggar. Leave from here" tanu said but was rewarded by a slap from the man.

"You cheater. Because of you I lost my wife"
The man said but all are shocked
"What?" Abhi questioned
"Yes I was married but this tanu came in my life and trapped me. When I get brain my wife left me. Now only I found her. My heart pained when I saw her in that state. My wife was lying her on road unconscious. Now she is fine and forgived me too.  Tanu if you don't want me to create problems for you then sign the divorce and get lost" the man shouted 
"OK Mr Abhilash  i will sign it" Said tanu.
Saying tanu signed it.
"Have you read it? " Abhilash said smirking
And continued, "We never registered our marriage all thanks to you as you forced me not to register it as you have the policy of changing partners continuously as how you left me. Actually I was shocked that you was  with me for 20 years but then remember in the past 20 years I was very rich and when I faked this drama of business loss, you showed your evil face and went away. Still without thinking you signed it. FOOL!"

"What's in it? " Ranbir asked.

"It says that from today tanu is my family servant. And she won't wear any make up and waste money. She should wear the uniform which our other servants wear. Her salary will be 3 meals a day and a place to sleep. If she didn't come to have food on the time allotted for servants then after that she can't have the meal" Abhilash said.

Tanu said, "No I won't accept"

"Baby I am a powerful business. So it's better to obey me" abhilash said.

Defeated Tanu went with him but that time abhi asked, "May I know your wife's name"

"Meera" saying abhilash showed meera's photo and continued, "The same meera who your sister thrown out. When meera said me this I wished to kill her but now happy as she is already in jail. Actually meera told me everything and you all thinks that she has soft corner for Mr Abhishek mehra but it is also because of me only. Meera used to call me abhi and when she heard everyone calling Abhishek as abhi she started remembering me"

"Please bring her here one day. All evil are out of our lives. Let's be friends. Meera did so much for our family.  We thought of searching her only but before that itself you came and revealed that she is your wife. Thank God she is safe" Abhi said.
Smiling abhilash said, "yes we will come" turning towards tanu he continued, "you girl take my cycle and come to my house. Don't you dare to escape, I can find you easily and bring my cycle carefully. You are not a VIP that I will ride you in my car"

"What the hell. That cycle is already damaged and am I your serv....." before tanu would finish abhilash says, "off course you are my servant and you have no right to say about my things. Do the work I give you silently or are you ready to bear the punishment I gave you"

Tanu said in a angry tone , "I will do what you say"

Both went out.

"What if Tanu do something again" Pallavi asked.
"She won't, since abhilash is also a business man, we know some details about him. He is very powerful and can do anything. And since tanu lived with him for 20 years she will know about him" vikram said.

WHILE AT THE JAIL,
Rhea is shocked of something listening Aliya.
She has tears in her eyes, she remembers her time spent with Aryan.
"Aryan..... Arya.... My Aryan... My.. " Rhea is getting emotional when aliya spoke, "Rhea did I say about Aryan's birth secret for you to become emotional. Listen do some drama and get to your home. I will give you a address, go there and say my name and asked them to kidnap saying it's my order and went I get out, I will give more money to them. After that threaten the family to release me and say if I get released only Aryan will be returned safely" Aliya said.
Rhea smirked when police entered the cell.
"Nice plan" the inspector said shocking Aliya.

"Is your plan success beta" Inspector asked Rhea.
"Yes uncle" Rhea said confusing Aliya.

Before Aliya would asked Rhea said, "I know you are confused. I will clear it... After you went....... "
FLASHBACK.....
"I have a idea" someone said smirking. The person is revealed to be Rhea.
"I did a mistake by believing buji. I know you all will not believe me but please.... Give me one chance..... Dad ask your inspector friend to arrest me and lock me in the same cell where buji is kept.  I will act and get information about Aryan's birth. She will say it to me if I act like evil.
"No Rhea I don't think this will work" Ranbir said.
"Do you have any other better idea?" Rhea asked.
Ranbir nodded no.
Pragya was about to object fearing Rhea's safety but Rhea said, "mom nothing will happen to me. Please and dad call the inspector" abhi take out his phone and when they are about to execute their suddenly Rhea said, "No stop all this, now buji too betrayed me... I will kill you all" saying she started acting. All are confused but Rhea signalled towards door and all understood her act and played along with.

FLASHBACKS ENDS.........

Aliyah is shocked and angry. But the constables dragged her to wash dirty cloth saying to Rhea that they will take care of her.

Rhea came home and straight away hugged Aryan.
"Aryan you want to know about your parents na. There are here only come" saying Rhea make him stand near Abhigya
All are confused so she spoke, "You all know when buji brought aryan he was 1 years old and mom you had triplets and not twins. Third one is Aryan but before you would gain consciousness Aliya buji took away Aryan bribing the doctor"

All hugged Aryan with happy tears.

"Wow so Aryan now you have 2 mom and 2 father and I told you right... You are not any result of the sin" Disha said and continued, "I also have a good news. Actually pragya di I found kiara 20 years ago itself but was unable to reach you. Now both sunny and kiara are married living in London. Let's talk to them in Skype call afterwards"

Pragya is overjoyed and kissed Rhea forehand and also kissed Prachi and Aryan.
Shahana Aryan smiled at each other which goes in notice of everyone.

All smiled.

Evening kiara and sunny called everyone.

All are shocked to see them.
Sunny is exactly looking like purab and Kiara is actually looking like bulbul (Actually bulbul was exactly looking like her's and pragya's grandma and so kiara got her face from her great grandma and is looking like bulbul"

All is smiling through tears.

"Kiara sunny I think you should come to India. Your younger brother Aryan's marriage is going to happen with shahana" Disha said shocking Arhana but then both blushed.

"Please come soon beta I not only got my kiara but also my bulbul.

"We will come. But not only for marriage but  also for my both disha and Pragya mom.

ALL SMILED HAPPILY.

                               T  H  E E  N  D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.7K 2.5K 22
This is a short story...this story is based on actual kumkum bhagya track...
209K 12.8K 152
These are short stories/ shots based on Pranbir. Scenes how I imagined it to be... Request are being accepted, if you have any, please dm me.
20K 1.5K 28
This will have couple of one shots/two shots/short stories on Gen 3 (related or non related)
38.6K 2.6K 19
#322 in Short Story 20/5/18 #258 on 22/5/18 #265 on 4/6/18 Vikram walked aimlessly.After missing out chance willingly to.Party with his friends.A da...