G.F.F.H. (Generation Five For...

Bởi ReaHenry

This book is about a school for young superheroes and well if you have ever watched for example M.H.A or DC S... Xem Thêm

Introduction
Wake up Call (Chapter 1)
Orientation (Chapter 2)
Her Quirk (Chapter 3)
The Party (Chapter 4)
Explain (Chapter 5)
The Truth (Chapter 6)
What Do You Mean (Chapter 7)
Mind Control (Chapter 9)
Son Of A Biscuit (Chapter 9.5 Early Update)
Introductions (Chapter 10)
Music Class (Chapter 11)
Training (Chapter 12)
Parent's Day (Chapter 13)
SURPRISE!! (Chapter 14)
Fight? (Chapter 15)
A Villain (Chapter 16)
The Kiss (Chapter 17)
Special Announcement
Prior The Battle (Chapter 18)
Her Memories (Chapter 19)
New Villains (Chapter 20)
Frenemies (Chapter 21)
Willow? (Chapter 22)
He is... (Chapter 23)
Resurrected (Chapter 24)
Special Announcement 2
The Final Chapter
New Cover and Sequal!!!

First Day (Chapter 8)

17 3 0
Bởi ReaHenry

A/N: I f you were wondering these are the photos for the dorm rooms for the boys and girls. Their bedrooms first then living room.

The Girls:

The Boys:

Danielle's POV

I was woken up by my ever so pleasant alarm clock at 6 o'clock a.m. in the morning. I look over to see Willow still knocked out on her bed. After everything that happened yesterday I expect her to, but it's our first day and I'm not going to let her miss it for the world. Quietly I walk over to her bed and gently wake her up.

Willow: "Hmm.... No aunty 5 more minutes." She mumbled groggily then rolled over to the next side of the bed. I laugh at this and continue to shake her.

"Come on Lo. It's your first day of school!!" I try to sound as enthusiastic as I can.

Willow: *shoots up out of her sleep* "OMG WERE LATE FOR SCHOOL?!!!" She shouted then scrambles out of her bed then falls to ground. And in that moment I started WhEeZiNg sooo hard at her actions.

"No. Willow. We're. Early." I said in between, trying to get a hold of my self.

Yami: "Hey I'm trying to sleep you know." She said then takes off her sleeping mask to see me dying of laughter while Lo glares at her.

"Guys it's 6:15 time to get ready." I said fully composed and started to get ready.

Yami: "Well why didn't you say so?" She said then hopped off her bed taking a good stretch, while Lo gets up and whacked me behind the head with her fav Pokemon plushy Ponita. That's Yami for ya and I am so sorry for her boyfriend in the future.

(Time Skip)

After an hour they are finally ready and we make our way to the boys room so we can go to the mess hall together. We leave wearing this.

Yami:

Willow:

Me:

Sky's POV (At 6 o'clock)

I was having the best dream and Willow, we were on a date at a bridge and we were about to kiss when...... My annoying idiot of a brother shook me rOuGhLy out of my dream. "WHAT THE HELL TY!? I WAS HAVING THE BEST DREAM!!" I yelled at him waking the others up.

Ty: "Get up time to get ready." He laughed at me then shoved a pillow in my face before leaving to get ready.

Liam: "Did you really have to yell?" He said coming down the stairs of his bed while rubbing his eyes.

Prince: "Seriously, do you people forget? People. Are. Sleeping." He complained then jumped down from his bed.

"Oh shut up. Tell that to early bird over there." I said pointing to Ty getting ready. He just rolled his eyes in reply.

We finished getting ready and this is what we wore.

Prince:

Liam:

Tyler:

Me:

Speaker: "All first years there is a note on your dorm door saying what class you're in also class starts 8 o'clock on the dot. Make sure to get your breakfast at the mess hall. Enjoy day students." The speaker said then turned off.

'I wander what class we're going to be in?' I thought, when the girls came in. Personally all three of them looked amazing but Willow, was 💫💫BEAUTIFUL💫💫!!

Elle: "Sup fellas." She said in a happy mood plopping herself on the couch next to me. When she walked in for a split second I saw Ty's face and he was looking her DOWN.

Yami: "Can we please go and eat breakfast now I heard there's a waffle special this morning." She said in with an excited expression.

Liam: "How did you get that information?" He said with confusion written all over his face.

Yami: "The school's Facebook page DUHH!!!!" She said waving her phone in his face.

Liam: "When did you get the time to- you know what let's just go." He said then walked out the door and everyone else followed.

Yami: "YAY!!" She said then practically bounced out of the room to the mess hall.

On our way out Elle grab our schedule and held it. Long story short we got to the mess hall and the food was Immaculate, But we had to go to class and when we got there the class was half full and all of us had the same classes. Soo that's good but I still can't get over the fact that Elle and Willow are actually excited, after the shobackle that happened yesterday. Let's just say today started off really good.

To be continued.......

Hey guys thank you so much for reading this chapter we hope you liked it as much as we loved making it. Anyways don't forget to vote, comment, follow both of us and share.

PEACE OUT ;)

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

286K 8.4K 43
A young y/n with pro hero parents and big aspirations dreams about being a hero. Learning to master her skills is hard with a chaotic family and an e...
8.3K 122 26
A school where teens learn how to be superheroes. I do not own anything in this fanfic. As always,please be respectful to not only me but also every...
36.4K 899 18
Bakugo x Reader // A young girl born with a incredible quirk gets accepted into U.A, trying to fulfill her dreams into becoming the greatest hero.. L...
3.4K 78 33
A shy girl meets a young quirkless boy.They face the struggles of becoming heroes and of life.Will they become friends?Possibly best friends?Or even...