Everywhere || N.H

By LovelyFlicker

"๐™„๐™ฉ'๐™จ ๐™๐™–๐™ง๐™™ ๐™œ๐™š๐™ฉ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™ฌ๐™๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง ๐™›๐™–๐™˜๐™š ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง๐™ฎ๐™ฌ๐™๐™š๐™ง๐™š" [Highe... More

Everywhere
The Start of Something New // Chapter 1
Changes // Chapter 2
Zoom // Chapter 3
Afortunate Events // Chapter 4
New friendships // Chapter 5
Friends // Chapter 6
Originals // Chapter 7
How fast the night changes // Chapter 8
Meetings // Chapter 9
Surprise! // Chapter 10
Managments // Chapter 11
Birthday // Chapter 12
Finally // Chapter 13
Problems and solutions // Chapter 15
Being a Woman // Chapter 16
Live // Chapter 17
Losing // Chapter 18
Healing // Chapter 19
Party // Chapter 20
Let the tour begin // Chapter 21
USA and unfortunate events // Chapter 22
Interviews // Chapter 23
I Hate You // Chapter 24
Billboards // Chapter 25
More Birthdays // Chapter 26
Pretty // Chapter 27
Soulmate shit // Chapter 28
Latibule // Chapter 29
All Over Again // Chapter 30
His heartbreak // Chapter 31
Her Heartbreak // Chapter 32
First show // Chapter 33
To Icarus and Back // Chapter 34
Kiss the fuck out of you // Chapter 35
Girl codes? // Chapter 36
T as in Troy? // Chapter 37
Press conference // Chapter 38
Football And Lap Dances // Chapter 39
Backstabber / Chapter 40
Epilogue

Oh no // Chapter 14

1.7K 39 20
By LovelyFlicker

~ Athena's eyes

Yesterday night was absoutely crazy, in a good way, of course. It was one of the best nights of my life. I still can't believe Niall and I kissed, it was the best kiss of my life.

After I invited Niall inside, we decided to watch a movie. We settled for High School Musical since it is a movie we both like. We both sung along to the whole movie and even got up and danced a bit. He asked me if he could stay the night since it was already really late, of course, I agreed. Anna wasn't home, since she was having a sleepover in one of her friends house. I asked Niall if he wanted to sleep in Ann's room, but somehow, we ended up both in my bed. We cuddled, he ran his fingers through my hair, while I played with his other hand.

It was definetly a night.

Today I woke up somehow early, I have a meeting at the studio to decide which one of my songs will be next recorded. My team decided to record a bunch on songs first, to then release them all in a short period of time. Richard told me that we would release Another Love first, then Naked, and that we need another up beat song to be the third single. I was beyond excited.

When I woke up i felt a warm breath on my neck, my legs were tangled with Niall's, and his two arms were hugging my waist softly. He wasn't lying when he said he liked being the big spoon. I tried getting out of bed as softly as I could, trying to not wake up Niall. But I failed. His arms were now tighter aroung my waist and he left a little kiss on the crook of my neck.

"Don't leave" He whispered.

"I've got to, I have a meeting at the studio, and if I wake up any later I will be late" I whispered back

"Don't go, it's a rainy day, let's just cuddle all day" His eyes were still closed and his morning voice was making my stomach do flips

"Niall"

"Athena"

"I'll make us breakfast"

He groaned and turned his body to the other side of the bed. Soon enough soft snores escaped his mouth, allowing me to get up and make breakfast.

Before heading to the kitchen I went over to the bathroon and did my usual stuff. Brushing my teeth, combing my hair, washing my face, and all of that. And then headed straight to the kitchen.

~ Niall's eyes

I never slept as good as I slept last night. It's like the whole stress that I had since day one, dissapeared, but I am not complaining. At all. 

Last night was beyond perfect. I have been so eager to kiss Ath, and I finally did. Just hearing her laugh made a smile grow on my face, and I couldn't deny my feelings for her anymore. We haven't talked about our feelings for eachother, it seems like we both want to take everything slow, and again, im not complaining.

I got up from bed and went over to Ath's bathroom. Yesterday she gave me a spare toothbrush, so luckily I was able to brush my teeth. I fixed my hair with my hands, and splashed some water in my face. I could hear soft but very familiar music coming from the kitchen, and a very familiar female voice singing along to it.

'She floats through the room on a big ballon, some say she's such a fake, that her love is made up, no, no, no, no'

I smiled widely and let out a little giggle, Girl Almighty is one of my favorites.

Heading now to the kitchen, I could see Ath's back. She was wearing an oversized shirt, white socks, and some sport shorts. Her brown hair was tied up in a low bun, and her feet were moving to the rythm of the music. She was looking out the window, probably watching the rain fall. She loves rain.

I slowly went over to her and hugged her from behind, wrapping my arms around her waist which I know she loves. She jumped a bit but soon relaxed and let out a little giggle.

"What are you giggling about?" I whispered in her ear

She shook her head and let out another giggle

"I just love it when people hug me from behind" She admitted, turning around and resting her palms on my shoulders.

"So, Girl Almighty huh?" I asked tilting my head a bit to the side

"What can I say? Your band makes great music"

"Tell me something I don't know, darling"

"Alright pretty boy, what do you want for breakfast?"

"Well, what do you offer, pretty girl?" I asked, raising my eyebrows.

"Cereal, toast, fruit, coffee, eggs?"

"I'll take whatever you take"

❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀

After finishing our breakfast, we went over to the couch and cuddled a bit more. We just talked about ourselves. How our families should meet, ideas for her first music video, plans for the future, etc.

"I should start getting ready" She said while quickly getting up

"What for?" I asked confused

"I've got a meeting with Richard"

"I'll go with you" I told her while quickly getting up as well

"Niall, you don't have any clothes"

"Then we will do this, go get changed, when you finish we will head to my flat, I will get changed, and then we head to the studio. Okay?"

"Okay, great. Be right back"

❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀

After some minutes Ath came out wearing some black jeans, black boots, a beige top, and a beige jacket. She looked beautiful.

Soon enough we headed to my flat, and she waited in the car. I got inside my flat and quickly changed into some clothes. I grabbed a bit of cologne and sprayed it on me. And soon I was already in the car again, driving Ath to the studio. I caught her staring at me a few times, and I sometimes took advantage of the red stop signs and used them to look at her.

"We're here" I said, turning off the car engine and turning around to face her

"I'm nervous"

I cupped her face with my hands and softly kissed her, trying to relieve her tension.

"Let's go" I whispered while grabbing her hand

We waited a bit inside the building. Richard took some time to call her in, but it wasn't a lot.

We entered the room giggling, our fingers intertwined. In a minute Richard was in front of us, at first he had a smile on his face, but when he looked down to our hands, his smile instantly faded.

"This" He said pointing at our hands "Cannot happen"

❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀

A/N: Freaking Richard

FUCK YOU RICHARD

FUCK YOU MODEST

Why am I insulting a character that I literally invented myself

Anyways....

How are y'all? Did you drink water, did you eat something? How was your day?

Sorry I haven't updated in so long (again)
But it's Easter break so I will probably update more often

Remember you are valid, loved, and super important

Lots of love,
S xxx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60.5K 705 32
Everything Niall Horan related:) Jokes, Imagines and Short Story submission now taken;)
2.9K 47 22
This is my first Niall horan FanFic. I hope you like it. VOTE/COMMENT/READ
1.3K 110 36
โ›โ›she had self destructive tendencies.โœโœ triggering themes lowercase intended completed 10/9/17
875K 12.8K 72
Niall Horan imagines, that will surely make you hormonally emotional and cry. :)