Scream ✘ Huang Renjun

By markscult

✘ Demon Au ✘ "Oh Darling you have no idea what I'm capable of." Book 3 in the Drippin' series More

✘P R E L U D E
✘C H A R A C T E R S
✘1
✘1.2
✘1.3
✘1.4
✘1.5
✘1.6
✘1.7
✘1.8
✘1.9
✘1.10
✘1.11
✘1.12
✘1.13
✘1.14
✘1.15
✘1.16
✘1.17
✘1.18
✘1.19
✘1.20
✘1.21
✘1.22
✘1.23
✘1.24
✘1.25
✘1.26
✘1.27
✘1.28
✘1.29
✘1.30
✘1.31
✘1.32
✘1.33
✘1.34
✘1.35
✘1.36
✘1.37
✘1.38
✘ 1.39
✘ 1.40
✘1.41
✘1.42
✘1.43
✘1.44
✘1.45
✘1.46
✘1.47
✘1.48
✘1.49
✘1.50
✘1.51
✘1.52
✘1.53
✘1.54
✘1.55
✘1.56
✘1.57
✘1.58
✘2
✘2.1
✘2.2
✘2.3
✘2.4
✘2.5
✘2.6
✘2.8
✘2.9
🫶🏻

✘2.7

13.5K 980 1.5K
By markscult

"Have you been eating?" Renjun asked, closing her bedroom door behind him to which she flinched at the sudden sound.

Slightly alarmed his eyes widened.
"Oh wait- sorry I'll leave it open." He panicked but her giggles made him look back to her.

"It just scared me." She said, shaking her head at him as he sheepishly rubbed the back of his neck as embarrassment flowed through him.

Jisoo sat cross-legged on her bed, Luna curled up on her lap as she purred softly, nuzzling her head into Jisoo's hand.

The girl fondly stared at the kitten and not long after Renjun took a seat next to her, a space between them yet he could still smell the scent of her sweet perfume.

"How are you?" He asked softer, almost a mutter as he turned his head towards her. Jisoo glanced up, her soft fingers running through the kittens fur.

"I'm okay, you?"
"I'm okay too, just worried."
"I'd be worried too if I was wearing my sweater inside out."

At her joke, Renjun looked down and groaned at the sight of his indeed inside out sweater. Jisoo laughed at him, amusement swimming around her eyes as he stood up.

"One sec." He muttered as he left the room to probably put his sweater on properly in the hallway.

When he returned Jisoo had put on the tv, aimlessly looking through movies.
"Is everyone sleeping already?" He asked due to the lack of noise downstairs.

"Yeah, Aera and Minho usually are asleep by Nine thirty." She commented, glancing at the clock which showed the time was now 10:17.

"That's early."
"I mean I used to sleep that time."
"Really?" He cocked up a brow as he took a seat on the edge of the bed- Jisoo was now inside the covers with her back pressed to the headboard.

"Yeah. I used to be so eager to wake up early so I could brush up on some last minute notes of my guardian studies." Her eyes subconsciously drifted to the picture frame on her bedside table.

He followed her gaze, eyes landing on the sight of the angel's and Jisoo in the picture.
Eyes opening wider in surprise of seeing her Angel wings, he reached out to grasp it in his hand.

She eyed him as he intently looked at the picture, leaning forward as her chin was inches away from leaning on his shoulder from behind.

"That was the day Jeno and Jaemin got upgraded to being a guardian Angel." She spoke, remembering it clearly as if it was yesterday.

"Are those pictures too?" He asked, motioning to the photo album to which she nodded.
"You can look." She allowed, watching as he leant forward to grab it.

"Mark brought it to earth for me."
At the sound of Mark's name Renjun stiffened in jealously as his words fell silent.

"Mark," Renjun muttered in distaste, Jisoo's brows furrowing.
"What's wrong with Mark?"

Renjun was silent momentarily.
"Just seems a bit too fond of you."
Jisoo's eyebrows raised at his words, pursing her lips to stop herself laughing.

"Renjun," she began before questioning. "Are you jealous?"
The boy turned his head to look at the girl over his shoulder, his face not being too far from her own.

"Yeah, I am jealous."

Jisoo felt the weight of his stare burn into her own skin, a warmth spreading through her body and her heart fluttering.
"Well, you shouldn't be."
"How can I not when you could fall in love with someone and be with them instead of me."

His slightly dejected tone and him turning his head away from her made a pang of hurt flash past her, eyes softening.

"Jun," she murmured, her smaller soft hand reached out to his cheek in order to turn his head toward her. Jisoo's eyes met his own ones, sincerity interlacing through her voice.
"How could I ever love someone else?"

Her words caused an inexplicable surge of happiness and warmth through his chest, his eyes inching wider in surprise. He turned towards her unable to even get his words out.

Love

Before she could even retract her words out of the sudden fear it was way too fast for her to spring that upon him, he had his hand on the side of her face.

Catching her by surprise, breath hitching in her airways as his own warm lips pressed upon hers with more pressure than the previous one at the dance.

Her hand grasped lightly onto his other arm as she became surprised but quickly she became relaxed as the tension began to seep out.

Short lived, breaking away to eagerly search her eyes for any lies.
"Do you mean it?" He whispered.
Jisoo couldn't help but smile, her thumb brushing the skin of his smooth cheekbones.

"Of course I mean it."
"What? Fuck- really?" To say he was speechless was an understatement.

"But you said-"
"I needed space to sort things out...and I did. I was going to meet you at the lake tomorrow and tell you everything but..."

Renjun was grinning, unable to help it as he had been waiting for so long.
"I'm actually in love with you holy shit." He breathed out, his own cheeks flushing a hue of red.

"Is that you as a baby?"
Jisoo hummed a yes in reply, glancing at the clock which had turned 10:39. The last twenty minutes was spent having Jisoo explaining everything to Renjun- from what had actually happened to the details of her controlling her witch powers.

With that, they decided to flick through the photo album, Renjun seated on the edge of her bed as she sat behind him arms around his body with her chin on his shoulder.

"You were so cute," he spoke. "What happened?" He joked to which Jisoo slightly nudged him as he snickered.

"I'm joking- is this your brother?" He questioned, glancing at the picture of a newborn boy being held in the arms of a small Jisoo.

"Yeah his name is Yeonju. I wouldn't leave the hospital because I wanted to see him constantly." She spoke, a ghost of a smile on her lips. "He's grown up so much...probably more without me." She whispered, smile dropping.

Renjun's hand clasped over her own that rested around his torso.
"I'm sorry sweetheart, I wish I could find a way to let you see them again."

Jisoo tightened her grip around him, the warmth of his body comforting her as she further nuzzled her chin into his shoulder.

"I wish there was a way too. Oh my God- wait that's so embarrassing!" She learnt over to grab the photo album but Renjun held out at arms length away from him as she gasped at the picture.

"Wow," he commented. The picture was of Jisoo having gotten her wings stuck between a closed door at the age of thirteen with tears streaming down her face. "How the hell did you manage that?" He snickered, turning the page to see her pouting as she tried to glare at the camera with tears still streaming.

"Are you trying to be angry here?" He laughed, looking closer and she groaned, giving up as she just watched him look through the pictures.

"I want to see your baby pictures next."
"Yeah, not happening."
"I'll tell Aria to show me."
"Are you threatening me?" He raised his brows as she smiled at him.

"Maybe?"
"Hm, no you can't just threaten me then smile sweetheart."
To prove his point she only smiled wider till her eyes crinkled and he scoffed even though he could still feel the sparks of happiness from earlier only intensify.

Renjun reached over, grabbing her cheeks with his finger and thumb to squish her face together- lips jutting out as he laughed under his breath.

She narrowed her eyes at him to which he gave her an innocent look- leaning forward to peck her pouted lips.

"Smooth." She mumbled because he was still gripping her face.
"I know, couldn't help it you looked cute."

He let go of her and she returned the favour by squishing his cheeks together with both of her hands, looking down at him with amusement in her eyes.

"Hm," she began, eyes flickering from his lips to his own eyes. "I mean...I guess you're cute?"

"What do you mean you guess?" He tried to argue through his pursed lips, eyebrows knitting down.

Only in reply he got her giggles as no matter how angry he tried to get, he looked too funny for her to even take him seriously.

"Hey! Why are you laughing at me?"

🥺😩

Are u guys satisfied Rensoo is finally sailing

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

154K 6.8K 58
༻ Idol AU ༻ "They don't know about the love we have behind the scenes." Book Two in the 'Glitch Mode' Series
76.9K 4.6K 50
Ft. NCT OT21 In a world where humans run free, supernatural creatures roam in a world hidden from them. No matter how hard you look, there's no esca...
190K 6.3K 45
❝ 𝘾𝙝𝙚𝙣𝙡𝙚... 𝙄 𝙝𝙖𝙩𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪. ❞ SOULMATE & MAFIA AU! book 1 in the RIDIN' series.