Fake Love *A BTS Reverse Hare...

By AdoredbyMinAgustD

This is the sequel to "With The First Kiss * A BTS Reverse Harem" I recommend to read that one first. But yo... More

❀ Readers Reviews ❀
*0*
*1*
*2*
*3*
*4*
*5*
*6*
*7*
*8*
*9*
*10*
*11*
*12*
*13*
*14*
*15*
*17*
*18*
*19*
*20*
*21*
*22*
*23*
*24*
*25*
*26*
*27*
*28*
*29*
*30*
*31*
*32*
*33*
*34*
*35*
*36*
*37*
*38*
*39*
*40*
*41*
*42*
*43*
*44*
*45*
*46*
*47*
*48*
*49*
*50*
*51*
*52*
*53*
*54*
*55*
*56*
*57*
*58*
*59*
*60*
*61*
*62*
*63*
*64*
*65*
*66*
*67*
*Note*

*16*

1K 80 34
By AdoredbyMinAgustD

The girls are afraid of strangers, so that's why I asked Hwan with us, when I walk in, Ame just comes out of the bathroom, and when she sees me, a smile starts to form on her face. And as soon as she sees Yoongi it falls off her face. And she looks betrayed at me. Her eyes zeroing on our hands holding.

"I'm.s-," but she turns and runs away. Oops. That could have been better. 'What is that about?' Flows through my mind. 'She asked me to help her get to you, and as I didn't remember I agreed. She has a crush on you' I look at him sideways and I see a small smirk on his face, but I ignore it and pull him with me to my room. Hwan looks around in wonder and follows.

Entering my room, I'm glad it's empty. I get my bag and load all of my clothes into it. It's a tight fit and I can only close it with Yoongi's and Hwan's help. I look around and it looks like I have everything. We leave the room and as we reach the hallway. Pearl comes storming in, "what are you doing? With him?" She adds as she sees Yoongi. And he looks at her with disgust. She doesn't see it as she is looking at me. When she spots Hwan, she takes a step back. She closes her mouth and says nothing more. Her eyes burn me and I smile. You can't get to me. I won't let you.

I open the front door without saying anything and walk through. Yoongi and Hwan follow me and we get outside and into the taxi. Yoongi tells Hwan where to go, and we drive away. During the ride I share my thoughts with Yoongi about everything Mr. Lee told me. He is shocked, as he hears that Mr. Lee is a whisperer. Next he is outraged at the lies the other Gemstones told, and he vows to help his friends, even Jimin. Although he isn't happy about it.

The taxi slows down and finally stops in front of a modern house in the distance. The driveway is blocked by a gate. I give Hawn a lot of cash, which he refuses but I force it on him again. Yoongi gets out, and he pulls me after him. We say goodbye to Hwan, and Yoongi leads me to the house, carrying my bag.

He opens the door and a delicious smell greets me. Right on the left side is the kitchen, open, and I see Jin behind the stove cooking. Yoongi closes the door and takes my hand. He leads me down a hallway to the right. All the way to the back. He opens the door and I enter after him. The room is medium sized. Not too small, but not too big either. It's just right. I don't need much room. If the room would only have a bed I would be fine. But here there is a desk, and chair, a small double bed, a wardrobe, a bedside table on both sides, and a recliner. The furniture is made of wood painted white. The bedsheets are a soft lavender. The walls are a pastel mint green. The floor is made of wood, with a soft carpet, pastel sky blue. The walls are decorated with framed photo's of various run BTS episodes. It has a huge window with sheer lavender curtains. A flat-screen TV is mounted on one wall. The whole vibe is soft and I like it.

Yoongi places my bag on the bed and takes me into his arms. He buries his face in my neck and sighs long. I stroke his back and chuckle. "What's wrong?" I ask and he shakes his head slightly, "nothing. I just missed doing this," and he kisses my sweet spot and moves his lips towards my mouth. The kiss is slow and loving, and I lose myself, and all my senses except touch.

Yoongi pulls back and I try to catch my breath. God that man is lethal. He grins and takes my hand leading me out of the room. He then gives me a tour and shows me every room in the house. Even all bedrooms. All furniture is made of wood. Either natural or painted white. The couches and recliners throughout the house are either grey or black, spruced with colorful pillows.

Potted plants grace every available space as do their trophies and awards. In the distance I hear Jin yell, and we walk to the dining room. The table is overflowing with food, and I can see Jin did his best tonight. Is he trying to impress me? I take a seat and Yoongi quickly takes the one beside me, and I smile to myself. The others trickle in and all are a little apprehensive with me here.

"Thanks Jin, it looks delicious," I say to break the silence and he beams at me, smiling big. "You know us?" He asks, and I laugh. "Of course. World-wide handsome." He chuckles and some of the others join. Conversation slowly begins and they ask me questions, and I answer all. I don't mind if we have to do this again. After dinner I help clean, and then retire to my room. I unpack my bag, and make the room my own.

I get clean clothes and leave my room. I enter the bathroom after knocking and not getting anything. I find the towels in a small commode. I undress and dump them in the hamper. I put my clothes on the counter and place the towel on top. You can barely see my clothes. The shower curtain is black, and I close it around me as I turn the shower on. When the water is nice and warm I get under the water. I've been standing here, enjoying the water for a minute when Yoongi sneaks in.

"Yoongi? What?" But he places his hand over my mouth. 'Ssshhhh' I feel through my brain, and I bite my lip behind his hand. He replaces his hand with his mouth and he is impatient, and thrusts his tongue in and out. And I moan, but he eats it up, so the noise is small. His hands wander and knead my skin, and within a few seconds my craving for him is through the roof. 'Yoongi' I think moan.

He detaches from my lips and trails his lips down till he reaches my breasts and he grabs them, squeezing and pushing them up so he can lavish both nipples at once and I pant over his head and my hands scratch his scalp. One of his hands travels down, over my stomach, reaching my core and I moan again. His other hand clamps over my mouth again, and I get muffled.

He stands upright and makes me turn. He pulls my hips back and my back arches, pushing my ass up and I feel him probing me till he finds the entrance and he slides in slowly. He sets a steady pace, and I bite my lip to keep the moans in. Suddenly the door opens and someone comes into the bathroom. He doesn't stop, no, no, he speeds up, and the fear of being discovered is fueling my blood and the arousal becomes intense as it races through my veins. A small moan leaves me and his hand shoots back over my mouth.

"It's just me," Jin says, and he grunts as an answer. This must be a normal response as Jin doesn't say anything more and continues doing what he is doing. I don't have a clue, as he can't see us, and I can't see him. All the while he pounds into me faster and faster and the orgasm is on the edge of a precipice. He moves his hand from my mouth, and I bite my lip to keep quiet.

I push back every time he thrusts into me and I come undone as he flicks my clit. I shake and convulse around his hard member filling me up as he thrusts. Jin finally leaves to be replaced by another right away. And he hasn't reached his high yet so he fucks me faster and faster, chasing his orgasm. "You almost done?" Taehyung asks and he grunts before he can answer. "No, I need ten more minutes. Come back later."

I almost giggle, but it's not wise to let him know I'm here. He grows bigger and harder inside of me and as his first spurt shoots out of him, my second orgasm washes over me, milking him.

Taehyung leaves and we're alone again and I come back down slowly. "You know this is dangerous. How do I get back to my room unseen?" I ask him, and he smiles softly at me. He Kisses my lips and leaves me alone in the shower. Wait? What? No answer? And I grumble.

I turn the shower off and dry off quickly. I dress, but as I pull the panties up, the door opens and I hear a hiss through teeth. My back is to the door, so he can see my ass and I giggle as I wiggle my hips. He groans as the door closes with a slam. I don't have a clue who came into the room.

I dress further and leave. The hallway is empty and I reach my room in safety. I fall on the bed, and groan into the pillow. 'Love?' But I ignore him, he didn't help me at all. The sex was intense with almost being found out. And I liked it. I mean really liked it. And I believe he did too.

'Love?' And I flop on my back, 'Yes?' I get up from the bed, and walk to the door. I know he is right behind it. 'Open the door please before someone comes.' Hihi now he's worried. I should let him stay there and not open the door.

In the end I open it and he pushes in quickly. He glares but I giggle. It's his own fault, he should know me by now. I sit down on the bed and he sits beside me. He looks a little confused as I haven't said anything yet, but I don't want to talk.

I just look at him. And he looks back, and slowly a smile forms and he lays his head on my shoulder, "I'm sorry, I just..... it just came over me.....and I....," he stops and sighs. And I'm not angry, I never was. But I like this side of him, so my arm goes around his back and I hug him to me.

"I'm not angry, but next time, don't leave me hanging." I chuckle and he joins me. He looks up and his hand cups my cheek, as he leans up and kisses me softly, "I love you." And he molds our lips like they are made out of molding chocolate. I fall back and he follows me, hovering over me. We make out and after a couple minutes he buries his head in my neck and tries to crawl into me with how hard he squeezes us together.

We fall asleep and I wake hours later. I'm alone. He left, and I mourn the fact that we have to be secretive. The last time only they had to be secretive. Not me, and I miss my freedom.

I get up and go to the bathroom. I have to pee, and I didn't do my nightly routine. I finish in the bathroom, and I exit. The hallway is dark and as I take my first step I hear a creak. I stop holding my breath and look around.

As I look to my left, I think I see movement to my right, and before I can turn my head I'm trapped against the door. My nose is pressed against a hard chest, but I know that smell. As I pull my head back so I can talk and look up a little.

"You smell nice," he whispers as he looks down into my eyes. They burn, and I swallow the saliva flooding my mouth because my body recognizes him, and what he can do to it. I feel myself get wet, and I bite my lip so I don't moan.

When I have a better grasp of my emotions, so my voice will not betray me I whisper, "what are you doing?" As far as he knows, he thinks I believe he has a soulmate, so my question will be perfect. But I know better, he is the one in the dark, and I feel sorry for him, but more angry at the girls.

He chuckles softly as he leans closer, "I don't know." And he presses his lips to mine. The pressure is just right, and a fire starts in my heart, as it pounds rapidly. I sigh, and the parting of my lips invites him in and he takes it greedily. His tongue is firm and soft as he swivels it around my mouth, and I moan as my arms circle his shoulders so my hands can touch that soft hair I know he has.

His hands squeeze my sides firmly, and they travel to my ass. And I changed for sleep so I'm only wearing a long t-shirt. Nothing else, and it's lifted with my arms over his tall shoulders, his hands touch my bare ass and he groans as he fills his hands with the soft flesh.

He squeezes and he's grows a little more desperate, and I kiss him back just as hungry. Having my memories back makes me realize I missed him very much. He lifts one of my legs and he bends his knees a little so he can wrap it around his waist. He grinds his big buldge against me and I feel it clearly as he is wearing boxers and a shirt. I wrench my head back and hitch a breath as I moan softly at the friction, and the arousal clouds my mind.

He attacks my neck, and his teeth scrape down, before his tongue lavishes the skin after. He travels to my ear and French kisses it. And the feeling is new, and somehow very erotic and I tighten my fingers on his hair and tug. I pant, and he lifts his head and looks me in the eyes. I see only white and black in his, and his lips look so kissable, red and swollen, and I pull him to me for more. And he tightens his arms as he takes control of the kiss and I surrender.

One of his hands stays on my ass and kneads, the other travels up under my shirt until his fingers touch the underside of my breast and he groans into my mouth. He grabs my breast with his whole hand, like he's holding a tennisball and he squeezes repeatedly. In between he pinches my nipple and they harden to the point of pain of over stimulating. And I moan into his mouth now as my nails dig into his skin, making him moan next.

Suddenly a new voice whispers loudly, I completely lost my senses except for him. I didn't hear anyone approaching.

"Jungkook! What are you doing?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.3K 956 116
It is said that before you were born, the identity of your soulmate/soulmates had been determined. Each soul has a perfect match. The first time they...
808K 33.4K 88
Min Yoongi never wanted a soulmate. As far as he was concerned, he only had time in his life for his music and his members. He didn't like the idea o...
227K 10.4K 71
What if you're about to meet the people you work for and they're also your Idols? And one gives you the Soul Mark after you kiss? Do you tell them? O...
31.2K 1.2K 37
An OT7 Reverse Harem For centuries there have been seven deadly sins in the universe. They are pride, greed, wrath, envy, lust, gluttony and sloth. I...