Inseparable (Aot x reader)

By Aurorasol1

You, Levi, Isabel and Farlan were living happily, roaming the streets of the underground until one day you cr... More

Author's Note:
Promises
Trust..what's that?
It should've been me..
New Arrivals
Training
Training (pt2)
Changing days
Battle
Human
Why did this happen?
Trial and Error
Moving forward
Mistakes
New teams
Choices
A New Guest
Revenge
What now?
Abilities
An Unexpected arrival
Hard Truth
Fighting Back
Desperate
Safe and Sound
Betrayal
New Times
Up for Grabs
Limited Time
A New Enemy
Risks
The Queen and more
Stars
Stories
Food
Where it all began
New gear
Start of a Final Battle
Hell on the battlefield
Difficult Decisions
Breathe
Control
The Blood on my Hands
Alive
Secrets
A dream come true
A New World
Dare-devil
Tired
As the Nights Pass
Candidates
Memories
Memories (pt. 2)
Forgetting
Plans for the Future
Survivor
Night Train
Back
Offers
Truth
The Crown (pt. 1)
The Crown (pt.2)
Party
Declaration of War
Surprises
Reunited... kind of
Home
Arrangements
Queen to queen
Events
Business
!Info that you didnt know you needed but you know now!
Tricks
Beginning of the End
The Paths
Is this how it ends?
Final Authors note

Not Over Yet

898 32 10
By Aurorasol1

"It's so soft and... grainy? Is that even a word?" I ask as I kneel on the sand.

"Go to the library when we get back and look it up." Levi says.

Everyone, apart from me, Levi and Hange, were playing in the water. We have never seen anything like this in our lives. It was a whole new world.

"This is awesome!" Hange smiles.

"They are such children for playing around." Levi says bluntly. "Thank the walls there are normal people here like you two." He looks at me and Hange.

Me and Hange were making towers made out of sand and drawing in it too. "We should cover Levi in sand." I suggest.

"Like bury him?" Hange asks.

"Yes! Except we don't bury his head." I answer.

"Never mind. I'm the only normal person here." Levi mutters to himself.

"But before that, let's test out the water!" Hange says in excitement.

I look at the ocean. "I don't think that's safe..."

"Come on! Everyone else is having fun!" Hange grabs my arm. "Let's go!"

We take off our boots and gear and place them away from the water. We then roll up the bottom of our pants so they don't get dirty.

The waves crawl towards us and I climb onto Hange's back which made her wobble a bit. The water overtakes the ground beneath us and then draws away from us again.

"There is nothing wrong with the water, (Y/n). It completely fine!" Hange reassures me.

I hesitantly get off of Hange and place my feet back onto the sand. "If I die, Hange, it is your fault."

"You won't die. Trust me." She tells me.

"I've not heard those words in a long time." I say with a smile. The waves approach us again and the water covers my feet. I have never felt anything like it - it was cold and felt like nothing.

"See. It's not that bad." Hange says.

I start to lose balance but I soon catch myself again. I look over at the horizon and point straight ahead. "Do you know that there are people over there?"

"There could be people anywhere - why are you pointing precisely there?" Hange asks.

"Because that is where our main enemies are. Those are the people that sent people to be turned into titans - they sent eldians." I answer. There is a strong gust of wind that suddenly reaches me and it knocks me over into the water. "Ew! It's salty! It's very salty!" I try and remove all the saltiness from my mouth.

Hange laughs hysterically so I push her over into the water too. "Hey!" she yells.

"Not funny anymore is it?" I cross my arms. "But you should've seen your face." I chuckle.

Me and Hange hear a little laugh from behind us. We both turn around and give Levi a death stare.

"You think it's funny, do you?" I ask.

"We can show you 'funny'." Hange adds.

"Would you like us to do that for you?" I ask.

We both stand up and walk towards him. "I'm definitely the only normal person here. Hey! Get off of me!" He yells at us. We had grabbed both of his arms and we brought him into the water.

"How do you like that, Levi?" I ask with a smirk.

He stays quiet and his hand makes a fist. I lean towards Hange.

"Don't tell me that is a newly washed uniform." I whisper to her. She looks at me with wide eyed and doesn't reply. "Oh shit."

"Do you think we should you know... run?" Hange asks.

"Come quickly." I tell her. We move onto the sand again and I kneel down and she does the same. "Protect me." I say and a shield covers us.

"We should be safe now." Hange laughs.

"We would've died if we stayed out there." I admit. There is then a loud knock that scares me. I look over and see Levi banging at the shield to try and get us out. He looked like he had murder in his eyes.

"Yep. He definitely had a new uniform on." Hange whispers.

"Get out." he knocks the shield once more. "I swear I just want to chat."

"Your version of 'chat' is not really nice. I think I will stay in here for now." I laugh.

"Remember, I know everything you did when we were younger. I'm not afraid to tell everyone everything." he tells me.

"Take (Y/n). I'm Commander now so you can't touch me. Take her." Hange says to Levi.

"Huh?!" I gasp. She forces my hands off the ground and the shield surrounding us disappears. "You traitor! I saved you and you are letting him have a 'chat' with me?!" I yell. "How dare you!"

Levi grabs me by my ankle and drags me. I dig my nails into the sand and try stop him from taking me anywhere.

"You laughed at me first! You started it!" I shout. "Ever heard of mercy? I need that!"

Soon enough, he puts me down and says nothing. He sits down on a rock and puts his head in his hands.

"Are you okay?" I ask stupidly.

He looks up at me. "I'm going to have to rewash my uniform now."

"So you ain't going to punish me? I mean the other day you almost beat Jean to death 'cause he wore your shirt instead of his." I say.

"As much as I would love to beat the shit out of you, I can't. I could never lay a finger on you." he says softly.

I take a sigh. "I'm sorry for ruining your uniform." I apologise.

"It's fine. I really have no choice rather than to wash it again. You need to wash yours too." he says in disgust.

I stand up. "We should probably get going then, shouldn't we?"

"I will go and gather the rest then." he says and he stands up.

"Come back and get me once they are ready. I saw a peculiar rock that Armin might like." I say.

"Tch. A Rock." Levi walks away to go and gather the others and I start to look for this rock.

I remember it being a cream white colour and it having brown stripes on it. It also had colourful dots on it. Was it even a rock?

I walk along a side of a cliff and follow it into the water. A little splash is created every time I take a step in the water and I soon found a small cave inside of the cliff. I go inside and explore it a bit. There was nothing inside so I just head back out again.

"There it is." I say in my head. There was the 'rock', that I found earlier, floating in the water. I pick it up and I look at it closely. This was no rock because it had a hole in the middle that was empty and it was much smoother than any other rock. "What is this?" I ask myself out loud. "Who cares. Armin will like it. Should I get one for Levi?"

I hear water splash behind me ad I turn around. There were several men, dressed in white, and they had shotguns in their hands. They had armbands on their left arm and they wore helmets. Didn't I wear an armband in my dream?

"Pretty smart of you to keep your armband on."

"Are these people from across the ocean?" I ask myself. "I should really call for help - or I could play with them?" I smirk slightly.

"Co-operate with us and we won't shoot!" a man shouts. He was the only one without a gun so I'm guessing he was their leader.

I put my hands up into the air. "Oh don't worry, gentlemen. I will co-operate. Just don't shoot. I have a family..."

"Well that was easier than expected. Lower your weapons!" he demands. "Get the girl and we leave!"

A few soldiers start to walk towards me. This was my que.

"I will co-operate!" I repeat. "But not with you." I kneel down as the soldiers point their guns at me again. "Protect me." A large shield surrounds me along with a ring of fire. "Good luck men. Titan!"

A 15m titan starts to emerge from the ground next to me and my vision is transferred to it. I make the titan kneel down and a large blaze of fire heads towards the crowd of soldiers. Their screams filled the air.

"It hurts doesn't it?! You caused me more pain with the titans so don't complain!" I shout.

I lift my titan hands off of the ground and stand up. Smoke danced up into the sky and it soon cleared. To my surprise, some soldiers were still alive but I decided not to kill them. They had no chance against me.

I lift my human hands off of the ground and my titan falls over. I stand up and turn around. I was surrounded by more incoming soldiers.

"Reinforcements, eh?" I say. They all had guns and they were pointed at me. "Let's see how long I can last. Let's see how long you can last. I do have a powers I have in mind so I will now be able to test them out."

"Aim!" a voice calls out.

"No need to be so impatient." I tell them. "To bad I don't have my gear."

"Fire!" Lots of gunshots are heard coming from the guns and time seemed to slow down.

"Where are the others? Are they really not hearing all of this?" I ask myself. "Looks like I will have to try and deal with this myself." I could see every bullet that was heading my way and I had a random reflex that made both my arms point up to the sky.

Large flames grow from the ground and reach towards the sky. Time seemed to go back to normal and none of the bullets managed to reach me.

I lower my hand and the flames slowly died out. At least now I knew a new power of mine. All the faces of the soldiers are seen and they all looked horrified.

"Fire!" A voice calls out. It pissed me off that they weren't giving up or leaving me alone.

Gunshots are heard coming from the guns once again and bullets pierced through me from nearly every direction. Blood spilled from my mouth and I hide one of the wounds with my hand.

"Are you guys forgetting something?" I point up at the sky. "The sun is out which means there is sunlight." I take away my hand from where the wound was and it wasn't there anymore.

I stand up straight and reveal that all the wounds had been healed in a flash.

"Switch your ammo to FRTA bullets!" A voice yells.

"What is FRTA?" I ask myself. The soldiers reloaded their guns with large blue bullets. I tried to figure out what they meant by FRTA. "Maybe 'F' stands for fire? Then what would 'R' be?" I ask myself. "Reload? Realise? Resistant...?" I pause. "Fire Resistant?"

I didn't need to figure out the rest meant to know what they were. These were fire Resistant bullets made especially for me weren't they?

"Fire!" The voice yells again. The soldiers shoot at me and I have a little panic.

I kneel down and place my hands on the ground. "Protect me." I say in my head and a shield surrounds me. "Please work. Please work." I pray.

The bullets break through the shield and leave holes where they entered from. They hit me from every direction again and I fall forward onto my face. My hands lift off of the ground and the shield disappears.

I was healing but not as fast as I originally was. I feel someone pick me up off of the ground and put me over their shoulder.

"That was unexpected. I would have won if I had just wiped the lot out." I say in my head. I look over at the person who was carrying me and he had short blonde hair. His face was very familiar.

"Oh hey Reiner." I manage to say.

"Hey. Long time no see. It looks like you will be coming home." He answers.

I take a brief pause and remember what had happened a year ago. "Wait, Reiner?!" I yell. "Put me down! What are you doing here?!"

"Didn't Zeke tell you?" He asks.

"Zeke?" I ask confused.

"The holder of the beast Titan. He has a blonde beard and glasses." Reiner sighs. "He should've said something like 'we won't stop bothering you until you give us (Y/n)' or something." He tells me.

"I think he did but that was one year ago. I can't really remember." I say. "But I want to stay here! Let me go and be happy!"

"You will be much happier with your actual family." Reiner says.

"How can you be sure?" I ask.

"I just know you and your family will get on." He answers.

With the little strength I have left, I look towards the direction of the others and shout. "Levi! You told me to call your name when I am in trouble, right! Help me!"

I see a horse, with a person on it, riding across the sand. I knew it was Levi and the others followed behind him. They slashed and killed all the remaining soldiers on the beach.

I place my hand on Reiner's neck and he lets out a groan. I had burnt the back of his neck and he let go of me. I fell, face-first, into the water and the saltiness made my wounds sting immensely.

I get on my hands and knees and start crawling back to shore. I stumbled a few times but I didn't let that stop me.

"Secure the girl quickly!" A voice shouts at the other soldiers.

"Huh?" I look back and see multiple soldiers running with rope and guns.

Reiner grabs me by my hair and pulls me up so I am kneeling down. I try to grab his wrists so I can potentially burn him but the other soldiers grab my arms and tie them together behind my back.

I try and stand up but Reiner kicks the back of my legs and I fall back onto my knees. They tie my ankles together so I can't run anywhere.

"Please... someone... I want to stay." I mumble.

A piece of rope is put in my mouth and tied at the back of my head. I couldn't talk now. I didn't want to lose anymore of my friends, rather I wouldn't want to be the one that they lost.

The leader of the soldiers walked up to me and pulled out a knife and he held it to my chest.

"Come any closer and I will have no choice but to kill her!" He yells at my friends. They were already entering the water with their horses but they stopped.

"Give her over or we won't hesitate to kill you!" Hange shouts.

"Try do that and (Y/n) won't live." Reiner yells.

I hop onto my two legs and jump and I extend my legs so that I kick Reiner. He lets go of my hair and I fall into the water. The rope from my mouth became loose and I could talk now.

"You're all cows you know that?!" I shout at the soldiers. "Why do you even want me?!"

"Soldiers! We have done our business here! We take our leave!" the leader says.

"Sir!" the soldiers answer.

"Yelena! You take care of (Y/n) here!"

"Yes sir!" I hear a voice shout back but this person sounded more feminine. Little splashes are heard coming towards me and they soon stop. "Don't worry, Reiner. I'll handle this. Get up." they order me.

"No." I answer. "Let me go back."

"I would but that isn't our objective." they reply.

"Don't touch me!" I yell before I get picked up.

"Hush. Let's get this over with quickly." They tell me.

"Levi! Don't let me go! Please!" I feel my eyes swell up with tears. I see him charge towards me with his horse. I smile as he gets nearer and nearer. He was going to reach me - but then his horse decides to stop.

He was just as confused as I was. Was the water too deep? Levi could get off of his horse and try and run but his gear would not work if the water went into it. This was not good.

I was placed in a small boat with all the other soldiers and I laid on the floor of it.

"(Y/n)!" I hear Levi cry out. I close my eyes and hear the unbearable cries of Levi trying to get me back and the others trying to calm him down.

"I'm sorry Isabel and Farlan. I've failed you both." I say in my head.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

67.8K 1.4K 49
The outside world is filled with tree's, sun, the ocean and the fresh of air but for some they have never seen the sunrise of the day or even felt th...
188K 6.9K 38
*เฟโ‹† ๐’‰๐’†๐’“ ๐’˜๐’‚๐’š - ๐’‚๐’“๐’Ž๐’Š๐’ ๐’‚๐’“๐’๐’†๐’“๐’• โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” โ”€โžค ๐’Š๐’ ๐’˜๐’‰๐’Š๐’„๐’‰ in the midst of searching for a new smoking partner, Y/N is introduced...
97.3K 3K 43
*โ™กโˆž:๏ฝก.๏ฝกใ€€ใ€€๏ฝก.๏ฝก:โˆžโ™ก* "๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ?" "๐˜จ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ." reader based & college A/U. HIGHEST RATI...
340 12 10
"๐“ƒ๐‘œ ๐“‡๐‘’๐‘”๐“‡๐‘’๐“‰๐“ˆ...๐“‡๐’พ๐‘”๐’ฝ๐“‰?" "๐“Œ๐’ฝ๐‘’๐“ƒ ๐’พ'๐“‚ ๐“Œ๐’พ๐“‰๐’ฝ ๐“Ž๐‘œ๐“Š? ๐“ƒ๐‘’๐“‹๐‘’๐“‡."