gross [bnha reader insert]

By quitxz

A germaphode with an extremely powerful quirk refuses to be a hero, which results in a family friend who work... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34 (updated)
35
36
37
38
40
41
42
43
44
45
47
48
49
50
51
52 (special~!)
53
54
56
57
58 (special part 2)
59 (200K special) Tsubaka x (y/n) <3
60
61
62
63
64 (700 special part 3)
65
66
67
68
Omg its the 69th chapter 😩
70
71
72
73
74
!!!

55

19.2K 998 484
By quitxz

"Wah~ thanks for saving me back there you guys." Camie said, stretching her arms in the air as (y/n) and Tsubaka finished taking out the last two Ketsubetsu students, leaving them unconscious on the floor.

"Of course," (y/n) peered over her shoulder, glaring at the girl who was casually looking up in the air.

In an instant (y/n) swiftly turned around, and raising an arm, lunging forward, as her hand was neatly wrapped around the girl's throat, pinning her against a broken wall. Her other hand was reeled back, forming a ball of glowing purple energy.

"Camie-senpai..." her voice dripped with venom, a shadow covered her eyes, glaring at the girl in front of her.

How did she know?

Well let's rewind a bit.

"Where is she again?" Tsubaka asked, his hands behind his head as they two of them casually walked around the exam arena.

"I'm not sure, but she wasn't with Inasa, or Seiji, so maybe she's with the other UA students and Ketsubetsu class over there." (Y/n) pointed at an area filled with rock and broken buildings, and suddenly a giant vibration erupted from the ground, shaking them off their feet.

"What the-" Tsubaka said, stumbling to try and keep his balance.

"Let's go," (y/n) said, making a dash to the eruption, "either way we can get more points, and that Ketsubetsu guy is there."

Tsubaka's glare hardened, running behind the girl, "you mean that dirty scum that hugged you at the entrance?" He scoffed, averting his gaze to the side, "how do you know?"

"His quirk was announced awhile ago, something having to do with vibrations." (Y/n) spoke. "God, I can still feel his germs on me." She shivered, her legs running quickly.

Tsubaka chuckled, the wind blowing his hair out of his face, "don't worry after the exam, I'll buy you some soap, I know this really good brand."

"Thanks," (y/n) slightly smiled under her mask, "let's go."

They both quickly made it to the first area, peering through the top, watching the Ketsubetsu student, Shindo, using his quirk to disperse the UA students, dividing them. A certain blonde haired girl caught their attention.

"Look there she is." Tsubaka pointed out to the familiar girl wearing the Shiketsu uniform.

"She seems like she's doing well on her own." (Y/n) said, standing up and patting herself down, "come on let's get some targets." They both slid down the wall, with orange balls in their hands, tag teaming together to get a few hits here and there. Tsubaka using his quirk, clock work, to slow their opponents down as (y/n) drained their energy, using it to make her throws more accurate.

"(Y/n)!" The said girl flinched to see Shindo, smiling widely at her with open arms.

'Oh dear kamisama.' She thought to herself, backing away from the dark haired male.

"I can finally see your quirk in action!" He gleamed, sparkles forming around him, "It's so much cooler in person!"

"Ha..... thanks..." (y/n) said, scooting to the right to move away from him.

"You really are.." he smirked, looking into her eyes, a shadow forming in front of his eyes, "interesting. Let's exchange contact info later! I wanna talk to you more." He said, his dark aura instantly turning off and being replaced with a flowery aura.

"Oh no you don't." A new voice emerging from behind (y/n) as she say Shindo's movements starting to slow down, and an arm wrapping itself around her waist as the figure carrying her jumped up high in the air.

"Thanks Tsubaka." (Y/n) said, letting her body fall limp in his arms.

"Tch" he scoffed, "that boy is so annoying."

"That boy is our upperclassmen." (Y/n) corrected.

"Still..." he whined, his feet touching the top of a ledge. "He keeps trying to hug you and get close to you and I don't like it..." he puffed out his cheeks, and crossed his arms over his chest, looking to the side.

(Y/n) sighed, raising a hand and ruffling his hair, "stop being an idiot, come on we need to find Camie."

Tsubaka's tense body slowly relaxed at her touch, "oh she's right there." He pointed out, next to Midoriya and Uraraka.

"Let's go-" she cut herself off, in front of her was Camie, but her body was slowly starting to melt, and change into Uraraka. Their eyes widened at the sigh in front of them, watching their upperclassmen, just casually turning into someone else.

But that was not their upperclassmen.

Definitely not.

"What the hell?!" Tsubaka whispered loudly under his breath, his eyes still shaken by the sight in front of him. "Who-what-? That's not Camie-senpai's quirk."

"It must be Toga..." (y/n) whispered to herself, recalling the time she had talked to Dabi in the hospital. Dabi would usually talk about the League and how boring and uneventful it was. Complaining about them, specifically how he found Shigaraki and Toga annoying.

"What- who's Toga?" Tsubaka frantically asked, looking at the girl who glared down at the now Uraraka.

'This is not good, why is she here, and where is the real Camie?" (Y/n) thought to herself, her grip on the ledge tightened, slightly cracking in the process, 'I need to get me and her alone, quick. I can't risk anyone else getting attacked. If she's here then the League of Villains might also be close.'

"(Y/n)?" He whispered shouted to the girl who was still deep in thought.

"Hiromi." Her voice was stern as Tsubaka felt himself straighten up. She only ever used his first name when things were serious. "We need to isolate her, get her by herself, only then can we attack and ask a few questions." She spoke keeping track of the girl who was caught by Midoriya in mid air, "don't make it obvious that its not Camie, just go with the flow, and pretend its her."

"But-" Tsubaka was cut off.

"Trust me."(y/n) voice was deep and stoic, "we can't risk another USJ incident."

"Okay. I trust you." Tsubaka said, as they both slowly started to make their way over to 'Camie'.

"I promise I'll explain everything later." (Y/n) said, looking up at the male, thankful that he understood without asking so many questions, "for now, we need to get her alone."

"Give me one good reason why I shouldn't drain every last ounce of energy from you." (Y/n) growled, tightening her grip around Toga's neck, the sounds of chocking filled the air.

"Oi- (y/n) calm down." Tsubaka said from behind, a worried look painted on his face.

"Why are you here? Is the rest of the league here too? Where's Camie? What did you do to her?!" Her voice slowly rising up, anger filling her entire body and without her known her nails were digging deep into Toga's skin.

All she saw was red. Camie was one of the kindest people she had met, always welcoming her in Shiketsu, being so caring and opening up her arms to take her under her wing. Although she had her moments, where she was a bit clingy, (y/n) knew she meant well. So if something were to have happened to her. May God have mercy on Toga's soul.

She was snapped out of her faze when Toga pat her hand to try and get her attention. (Y/n)'s eyes widened, loosening the hold on her neck, but still keeping its place and pinning her against the wall.

"Man you have a strong grip." Toga gasped out, still in Camie's form. "And no I'm here alone." She eerily smiled at (y/n), "I got what I came here for, but seeing you here is even more interesting."

(Y/n)'s glare hardened, and she started to raise the purple energy orb close to Toga's face. "Where's Camie?" Her voice was laced with anger and venom, her jaw clenched tightly as her teeth grinned against each other.

"She's fine, I don't need that much blood to look like her." Toga chuckled, "but wow, I didn't expect to see you here. Your eyes are still as pretty as ever, and you still wear a mask huh?" She giggled, a crazed look on her face, "I'm so curious at to how you look like, I was dying to find out when we kidnapped you, but Dabi just had to get in the way."

(Y/n)'s eyes widened at the name, and her hand unconsciously loosened a bit with didn't go unnoticed by Toga who smirked, "Oh right, you and Dabi are close." Toga smiled widely, "You know the League found out that Dabi helped you escape that night, and they're not too happy~" she sang.

"(Y/n).." Tsubaka's voice was filled with concern, he looked at the girl who's body was slowly starting to shake.

"Ah look at you all shaken up." Toga laughed, "Right now he's on probation to see if he's still fit to be in the League, but." Toga's eyes darkened, her smile slowly turning into a dark smirk, her yellow eyes piercing into (y/n)'s (e/c) colored ones, "who knows what they'll do to him."

(Y/n)'s eyes widened, tears pricking her eyes and the sudden shock caused her to slowly loosen her hand around Toga's neck, a visible red hand mark form around Toga's next while a couple crescent scratches were littered around her neck from (y/n)'s nails.

"Finally you let go." Toga said rubbing her neck.

"That..." she placed a hand on her face, her gaze lowering to the ground, "that idiot...." her voice cracked as she spoke.

"But I should get going now," Toga whistled, patting the dust off herself, "I got what I came for, and I even got to see your pretty face (y/n)-chan~ I'll see you later then, All for one still wants to talk to you."

(Y/n) snapped her head back up to look at Toga, who smirked, "I don't know what it is, but seeing that desperate look on your face is so............. satisfying." She smiled, letting out a steamy breath.

Toga was about to leave, but a hand grasped here wrist, pulling her harshly. Toga looked to see (y/n) glaring at her, her fingernails digging deep into her skin causing Toga to wince.

"If anyone, so much as touches a single strand of hair on Dabi's head." (Y/n)'s grip tightened as she activated her quirk, causing Toga's wrist to glow purple, a burning sensation erupting on her wrist causing Toga was wince in pain.

"I won't hesitate to kill all of you myself."

And with that Toga left, leaving (y/n) to wallow in her own thoughts. She felt tears well up in her eyes, slumping her shoulders at the thought of her best friend.

'Touya, you idiot, because of me.......' she screwed her eyes shut. 'Why'd you save me you dumbass....'

Tsubaka watched from a couple feet behind her, reaching out a hand to try and comfort the poor girl looking at her with worry filled eyes. But he retracted his hand. This wasn't his business, and he had no right to pry. She promised she would explain everything, and he trusted her to do so. Maybe not now but she would eventually.

And right now it looked like she wanted to be alone.

But that wasn't going to last long because. The buzzer went off, signaling the end of the first test.

Now they had to pass the second test, hoping that they'll pass.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.8K 478 29
╰┈➤ [Y/n] [L/n] A fifteen year old girl with the beautiful features from her mother and her strong and kind of her father while her looks came from h...
4K 204 23
The bakusquad: A group of people/students of class 2A that are self proclaimed friends of Katsuki Bakugo. that was formed in their 1st year of UA. A...
2.3M 109K 104
❝ honestly, i thought i would be dead by now. ❞ (l/n) (y/n) is a contradiction. she's strong, yet stoical. powerful, yet subtle. insistent, yet quiet...
329K 8.6K 32
『𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝗲𝗿𝗳𝗲𝗰𝘁 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆...』 Her quirk changed everything the minute it appeared. "You will alway be a villain." "I know. That's...