๐“ž๐“ซ๐“ฎ๐”‚ ๐“ถ๐“ฎ! ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ฎ-๐“ผ๐“ฑ๐“ธ๏ฟฝ...

By boke_bitch

Just some stories filled with fluff, angst, and I guess some crack of our favorite demon brothers and side ch... More

Relax - Luicfer
Childish - Mammon
Distractions - Levi
Pranks - Satan
Love me - Asmo
Hungry - Beel
Nightmares - Belphie
Clingy - Lucifer
Clingy pt. 2 - Lucifer
Liar - Mammon
Liar pt. 2 - Mammon
Carried Away - Levi
Kitty - Satan
One Hit Wonder - Asmo
Pudding - Beel
Breaking point - Diavolo
Over-affectionate - Lucifer
Drunk Words, Sober Thoughts - Mammon
Bets - Levi
Chaos Inducer - Satan
Mood swings- Asmo
Protective - Beel
Loved - Belphie
New Years - All Brothers
Soulmates - Barbatos
Little help? - Lucifer
Rain - Mammon
Study Session - Levi
Sugar coated - Satan
Author's note/tips (kinda?)
Missed you - Asmo
Sixth sense - Beel
Comfort - Belphie
15k special
Gaurdian Angel - Simeon
Burn - Solomon
Mine - Lucifer
Tea - Mammon
Don't go - Levi
Insomniac - Satan
Tease - Asmo
30k special
Snack - Beel
Warmth - Belphie
Mask - Solomon
Work - Diavolo
Sleep talk - Simeon
Touch - Barbatos
Cherry blossoms
Promise - Lucifer
Heated Arguments - Mammon
Heated arguments pt 2 - Mammon
Hatred - Satan
Hatred pt 2 - Satan
Never Fall in Love Again - Asmo
Betrayed - Beel
Take a Break - Belphie
100k special
Wilt - Belphie
Muse - Diavolo
Stay Calm - Barbatos
Enough - Asmo
Jealous? - Solomon
Author's note+I need your help!!!
155k special!
Chocolate - Simeon
Delivery! - Lucifer
Delivery! Pt. 2 - Lucifer
Like You Do - Mammon
Error - Levi
Jasmine - Satan
Pretend - Asmo
Sharing - Beel
Sick - Belphie
Devil Daycare - Diabarb
200k special
Stress - Lucifer
Boo! - Mammon
Pang of Conscience - Levi
Choose me! - 235
Neglected
Unwanted Wingman - Satan
(Lover's) Quarrel - Asmo
(Lover's) Quarrel Pt.2 - Asmo
Good Morning - Belphie
Burden
Burden pt. 2
Overwhelmed
Love You - Mammon
Author's note
Lucky Charm - Barbatos
Delights - Simeon
Ice Cream - Diavolo
Love Potion No. 9 - Solomon
Beloved - Barbatos
Babysitting - Lucifer
Red Herring - Mammon
Red Herring pt. 2 - Mammon
Crybaby - Levi
Wanna Play? - Satan
Attention - Asmo
Backfired - Beel
Arson - Belphie
Thank you
Final note

Games - Levi

9.1K 309 248
By boke_bitch

This took a while longer than I wanted it to, I re-wrote it so many times because I didn't like it. So take this clean-ish sketch of Levi as an apology gift \(;▽;)/

<——————————>

You finally got your hands on a limited edition Ruri-chan figurine for Levi. It took you quite a while to get your hands on it so you were hoping Levi hasn't moved onto some other impossibly rare Ruri-chan item just yet. You excitedly went over to his room and knocked on the door.

"What's the secret password?" He mumbled.

You quickly said it, too excited to put that much emotion into it. You left the figurine in your room, planning to take Levi out of his room and giving it to him in your room.

"Come in." Levi said.

You quietly opened the door, finding Levi playing some new video game he got. He seemed to be pretty absorbed into it, so you hope you weren't bothering him too much.

"Whatcha playing?" You asked him.

"Uh...Ace of Fighters" Levi said absentmindedly.

"It's a first-person RPG where you have to fight shadows that no one else can see but-ugh!" Levi groaned.

Suddenly a "YOU DIED!" popped up on the screen.

"I can't get past this stupid half man and half machine boss and his op weapons." Levi grumbled in frustration.

"Why don't you take a quick break? I have something I want to give you." You chirped.

"Mm...in a second...let me try again." He said as he started the battle again. You frowned a bit. This was going to be a bit harder than you thought.

"Uh...okay. After just give me 10 minutes of your time! We haven't hung out for a while and I really want to give you something." You said.

"Uh...huh..." Levi didn't even look like he was paying attention. You sighed a bit.

"It's just going to be for a little while, then you'll be back on your game I promise." You said. This time Levi didn't respond, he was too absorbed into his game.

He died again and gave out a frustrated sigh.

"One more time." He mumbled.

One more time turned into two, then three, then an hour went by and Levi still refused to give up. You were beginning to lose hope that he would ever listen to you.

After another hour passed, you tried again.

"Come on Levi, please? It'll just be for two minutes. You told me this was going to be the last time-"

Levi died again. Along with your persistence, this set him off. He threw the controller in frustration.

"What do you want from me?! Ugh, can't you stop bugging me for a while?! You always make everything so hard for me, nagging me about this and that! Just leave me alone!" Levi snapped.

You quietly gasped, startled by his sudden outburst and backed away from him. You know better than to get caught in the crossfire when Levi was mad, so you decided to just drop it right then and there.

"Fine...I'll leave you alone now..." You said before quickly wiping the tears from your eyes.

Upon seeing the tears fall from your eyes, Levi knew he messed up. His expression immediately softened and he felt horrible.

"W-Wait, Y/n I-"

"I'll just give you the thing later." You said coldly.

You sighed a bit before slamming the door shut. You stood outside his door for a while with tears falling down your face. Realizing that there was no point in crying about it, you angrily wiped your tears away.

You needed a moment of fresh air, so you decided to just leave for a bit.

"Hey, I'm heading out!" You said to Satan and Asmo who were sitting together in the common room.

"Okay! Just be careful, darling!" Asmo waved goodbye.

"While you're out can you do me a favor?" Satan asked as he put his book down.

"Sure, what's up?" You asked him.

"Can you- wait have you been crying?" Satan asked. Your cheeks turned a light pink.

"Uh no...it's just allergies." You said with a smile. Satan didn't believe you for a second, but he decided not to press on.

"Hm...fine. Can you buy some painkillers? We ran out and I have a horrible headache." Satan said.

"Y'know if you stopped reading for a while you'd feel better right?" Asmo teased.

"Yeah, yeah shut up." Satan retorted

"Haha, sure I'll go get them. And please take care of yourself more." You said to Satan. He thanked you and you went on your way.

This entire time Levi just sat in his bathtub bed, replaying the incident over and over again in his head. He regretted yelling at you and now thought of the worst-case scenarios, that you hated his guts and wanted to never see him again, or that you'd ignore him when he'd pass by. Not wanting to further ruin his relationship with you, he finally managed to muster up the courage to go and talk to you.

"Y-Y/n...?" He said while knocking on your door.

No answer

"Y/n I-I...can we talk p-please?" Levi said.

"I-I know you probably hate me a lot but I just want to apologize..." He said.

Levi gulped, thinking you were still mad at him and were trying to ignore him.

"I-I'm opening the door." He said as he turned the knob.

"Y/n?" He said as he stepped into your room.

You were nowhere to be seen. He felt a pit in his stomach. Where could you be?

He went around the entire mansion looking for you, but couldn't find you anywhere. Anxiety slowly ate him up from the inside. He finally reached the common room where Satan and Asmo were still sitting, this time with Solomon.

"Hello, Levi. Nice to see you." Solomon said with a smile.

"Solomon? Wh-what are you doing here?" Levi asked.

"Satan invited me over for some tea. Would you like some?" Solomon offered.

"N-No thanks, I'm trying to look for Y/n. Have you seen them..?" Levi messed with the sleeves of his jacket.

"Y/n left a while ago to get me some painkillers." Satan explained.

"Didn't Y/n tell you something before leaving?" Asmo asked. Levi shook his head.

"I saw Y/n while I was walking over here so they might come back shortly." Solomon pointed out.

Levi decided to wait for you, this would give him some time to figure out how to apologize to you. He sat right by the entrance, anxiously waiting for your return.

A half an hour passed and you finally came back.

"Guys I'm home!" You said as you opened the door.

"Y-Y/n can we talk?" Levi stuttered. You immediately tensed up, still a bit upset about this situation.

"In a minute, I need to give Satan some medicine." You sighed.

"O-Okay! I'll j-just uh...wait by your room..." Levi trailed off, so nervous that you might actually hate him.

A few minutes passed and you came, just like Levi was expecting. He just gave you a little wave, not really knowing what to say for a moment.

"Y/n-"

"One moment please." You said cautiously.

You went into your room, to which Levi quickly followed behind. You picked up the figurine from your desk and turned to give it to Levi.

"Here. This is what I wanted to give you." You said as you handed it to Levi.

Levi stared at the figurine you thrust into his hands and started to tear up a bit. He now realized why you were so persistent in getting him off the game. You sounded so excited to give it to him before...

"If that's all you wanted to talk about, I'll be going now- ah!" You were caught off guard by Levi suddenly hugging you.

"I'm so sorry Y/n...I-I didn't mean anything I said to you earlier. I just got really mad and lost my cool...I-I know it doesn't excuse my actions b-but I didn't think before yelling at you. I really love you and your company. Y-You're really precious to me and I don't want to lose you because I was being a stupid jerk." Levi cried.

"Shouldn't I be the one that needs comforting?" You lightly teased as you wiped his tears away.

He held your hand close to his cheek, tears still falling down his cheeks.

"Heh...I'm sorry. I just really thought you were going to hate me forever...I don't know what I would do if you did." Levi let you go to wipe his cheeks.

"Y-You're so precious to me...m-more than Ruri-chan!" He said while blushing.

You were rather taken back by Levi's confession.

"...do you mean it?" You murmured.

"M-more than I can express to you right now!" He was as red as a tomato.

"Pfft...you're such a dork." You hugged his waist.

"But I'm y-your dork...right?" He stuttered.

You giggled a bit and pulled Levi to your level and kissed his lips.

"Does that answer your question?" You chuckled softly.

"M-Maybe one more k-kiss will make me know for sure." Levi mumbled.

You chuckled before kissing him again.

"Why don't you stay here for a while? Just to de-stress for a bit." You asked him as you gently pulled him to your bed.

"I like the sound of that..." Levi said with a soft smile.

You cuddled up with Levi and watched some movies. The rest of the afternoon you spent contently in each other's arms. Though one thing kept bothering Levi.

"Hey, Y/n..?" He asked.

"Hm?"

"How did you get the Ruri-chan figurine? They only sold a few hundred of them and were sold out before I could buy one." Levi said.

"Oh um...I have my ways." You winked.

"That's not fair Y/n..." He pouted. You suddenly got a ping from your D.D.D

——————————————
Solomon

Did he like the gift?

Yep! Thanks again getting it for me.
I can't thank you enough :)

No problem! But remember you owe me~

Yes, yes...I'll try your cooking tomorrow

Good. I'll see you then!

——————————————

The price you had to pay for making the one you loved happy...

Edit: I changed the ending I hope you like it :>
Also can anyone actually see the sketch? I'm trying to post it but it's not popping up for me and I don't know what to do about it :/

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

695 7 12
Collection of shorter stories based on Obey Me SWD. I reserve the rights to none of these characters. Requests are open. Character names will be inc...
6.9K 121 17
[MATURE CONTENT] an Obey Me! fanfiction! I'm sorry for the grammatical errors, english is not my first and primary language, but I'll try my best! Th...
726K 21.9K 73
COMPLETED A bunch of oneshots (X Female Reader) featuring Obey Me Characters.
65.2K 1K 39
This is a collection of one-shots written by me, Rxi.kun on Wattpad. If you are reading this anywhere else, it's stolen. โ‹†๐™šโ‚ŠหšโŠนโ™กห—หห‹ โ˜… หŽหŠห—โ‹†๐™šโ‚ŠหšโŠนโ™ก "Obe...