Darkest Angel | LisKook✓

Per Xriscilla

"Are you even the same Lalisa who'm I fall Inlove with years ago?" He blink faintly, staring at her with his... Més

01: Kim Lalisa
02: My Time
04: Ink
05: A Commitment
06: An Empire
07: Working Out
08: Unsaved
09: A Threat
10: Misapprehension
11: Trampled
12: Exposed
13: Show Up
14: A Fate
15: Pretty Lies
16: Irreplaceable
17: Guilt Trip
18: Deniable
19: Fallen
20: Analogous
21: A Preview
22: The Unknown
23: Behind The Unknown Mask
24: Not The Angel
25: Lies
26: The Rising Angel
27: The Surprise Gift
28: Black And Grey
29: Gone
30: Covert Feelings
31: Tattoo
32: Alice And Lisa
33: Stuck With Love
34: The Blonde In Red
35: Imperfections
36: Mommy Lisa
37: Mommy Lisa (2)
38: Not A Bitter Bye
NOTE

03: Bestfriend

393 6 0
Per Xriscilla

It's not yet a frisky saturday for me. I folded the laundry since I'm done washing the plates. I sigh and put it in my closet. As I finish folding auntie's, I knock on her room. She welcome me with a smile. "I told you I'm going to fold the laundry.." she said and look at me. I smile. "It's okay auntie. You already clean the house." I said and put it to her closet. After that, I made a smile and look at her.

"Thank you, Lis. It's okay, you can go if you wanted to go out. We don't have anything to do now." I smile and hum. "Are you sure? Your room looks dusty, should I clean it auntie?" I ask and look around. I wasn't even wrong. "Lisa, stop overworking. It's fine sweety. I can handle it.."

"Are you sure?" I ask one more time. She nod and pat my shoulder. "Oh! By the way- here." I raise my brow and look at it. "Take it. It's your allowance." I look at her and raise my brow. "Auntie, w-where did you get this money?" I ask and look at it one more time. I blink my eyes severally. "Just accepted it. The- um, someone borrow some money to me and- she finally pay it so- it's for you, for your tuition and for your needs." She said and pick up my hand and place the money. "Auntie, I can't accept this. It's okay, I can find I work for-"

"Lisa, stop being so stubborn. I said take it, it's for you. Don't worry about me." She cutted me off as I blink my eyes in confusion. "Take it or I'll ended up crying again."

"Aish, auntie. I can't accept this. How much is this?" I said and worriedly look at her. She looks like lying to me. Auntie barely gave me my allowance but not this much. "Aish, stop asking and just take it already." I sigh in defeat. "Now go, I have to clean my room." I pout when she started shuing me away. A sudden idea pop to my head. I wanted to treat auntie some food for us to eat.

I wear my black hoodie and tie my hair into a ponytail. I walk out of the house and proceed walking to the shop near here. Well, Seoul is the most beautiful place here in Korea, but I have this guts that- I don't really belong here. I don't know, maybe I'm terrified because of people bullying me, treating me like I'm some kind of a trash..

I sigh and open the door. I'm actually here in the department store. I should cook ramen for us. Which one does looks good here? The spicy one of the-

"Ow." I hiss in pain when someone bump into me real hard making me stumbled. "I'm so sorry, I didn't saw you there." I can clarify that it's a man since his voice is-. I stand up and look up to him. I raise my brow and tilt my head. "Taehyung?"

"Lalisa?"

I gasp and suddenly squeal. "Yah! I miss you, why did you disappear like that?" I said and gave him a slap on his bicep. He giggles at me. "Mian, I didn't know you miss me that much." I chuckled and rolled my eyes. "Are you entering collage?" I ask and pick up the ramen. "Um, yeah. I am. Same as you are." He said, I pause for a while and look at him.

"Jinjja? You're kidding right." I said and pick up some beverage. I heard him chuckle, "Of course not. Try to ask me why." I bit my lip and look at him.

"Why?"

"Maybe because- you're there?" I smile and playfully rolled my eyes. I sigh, "You know, it's been a while since we hang out." I said. We already are now paying our own foods. "You wanna hang out? I'm free today." He exclaimed and cross his arms. I smile. "Sure, same place?" I ask that made him giggle.

"Thought you forgot.."

__________

"Wow, this is so good." I muttered and close my eyes. This place never change, it's still our favorite and the best. "I know right. Remember when you always pay our bill?" I chuckle, remembering the time of us always skipping class just because of this place.

"You always tease me, that's why I ended up paying the bill." I said and made a pout. I sip on my water. He smile at me and suddenly wipe something in the side of my lips. I lean back a little at his action. "Chill, princess, I was removing something on the corner of your lips." I chuckled awkwardly and scratch my forehead.

"So- who's paying the bill?" I ask teasingly and smirk. He playfully rolled his eyes and pick up his pocket. "I will. Consider it today's my treat." He said and pat my head. "Well, after this. I have to pass my documents, then- if I have a free time. I'll call you, let's hang out again." He added and smile sweetly at me.

"I don't even have your number." I uttered and pick up my phone. I suddenly saw a three miss calls from Jungkook. I sigh and bit my lower lip.

"Here, call me." He said and handed me his phone. I dialed his number and save it. I put my number too. It's been so long since we last met, and we both recently changed our number that's why we both can't contact much.

Taehyung and I are friends since we're- 15, up until now. But sadly, when auntie decided to move here in Seoul, me and Tae part away. But now, I was so shock to meet him in here. And I was thankful too that- he's back.

"I'll get going, princess, I'll see around." He said. He suddenly engulf me in a hug caught me off guard. I smile and hug him back..

"Bye, princess." He finally bid me a goodbye and left me. I sigh and finally started walking back to the house. Oh, before I forgot.

I dialed Jungkook's number and call him. It didn't take long for him to answer. "Hey love, are you studying?" A smile form my lips. "No love, I'm actually buying food. I'm sorry if I didn't got the chance to answer your calls." I said but my lower lip. I heard him sigh. "It's okay, as long as you'll let me know." He said, I smile. "Okay." I mumbled and continue walking.

"Are you busy? Are you going on a business trip or something?" I ask and blink my eyes. Gosh, it's so cold here. I should have wear my coat.

"No. Where are you? Are you busy, love?" He ask. "No, I'm not. Why? You miss me already?" I teased and giggles. I heard him chuckled on the other line. "Yeah, I miss you. You should come here." I sigh and hum.

"Okay. I'll be there."

"Really? Okay, I'll prepare something for us. I'll wait for you, love. Take care. I love you." Then I heard a beeping sound. He hang up the phone call. I made a half smile and look down.

Jungkook is the sweetest person I've ever met in my life. He never fail to make me happy at bad times. His always their for me, care for me. I sometimes hate myself- cause I feel like I'm using him. Many says I'm a gold digger, some says I use some magic or something to get him. People these days are really- delusional. I'm thankful that auntie didn't spoil me much.

I bit my lower lip and call a cab. I hope auntie isn't waiting for me at home..

As usual, I arrived at the building that Jungkook is actually living. It took long since it's traffic and I had to text him that I'll be late. I sigh, punching some codes on his lock. I lick my lip and open the door.

I saw him sitting at the couch. He look- is he angry? I made a smile and close the door.

"Hey." I started and smile. I frown. He didn't reply me, instead, he stand up and walk to the kitchen. Did I do something wrong? "Kook? What's going on?" I muttered and look at him worriedly. What did I do?

He suddenly clench his fist and pick up his phone. I blink my eyes severally when he show me a picture of me and Taehyung are hugging. I look at him. "Who is he?" He ask and took a step. I sigh and caress my hair. "He is just my bestfriend. We just met earlier in the-"

"Really? Why did he act like you're his girlfriend?" I sigh and bit my lower lip. "Jungkook, it's not what you think. What you saw in the picture is completely nothing to deal with. He's just my bestfriend." I said calmly a sit down on one of the chairs. He suddenly scoff. What is wrong with him? He's not even like this.

"Really? A bestfriend? Wow, it explains so much on how you both eat in the restaurant where we used to eat." I sigh and firmly close my eyes. "Look. I understand you being mad about it. But the thing is- why can't you understand me? Why can't you- believe me?" I purse my lips and blink my eyes.

"We've been through a lot, Jungkook. Then you're expecting me to cheat on you? Do you think I'm risking our 3 years just because of my bestfriend?" I said and again. "I thought you trust me? We trust each other, didn't we?" I added, letting those tears left my eye.

"I know what you feel. But is it appropriate for you to shout at me? Is this really a big deal?" I said and drop myself. "We've known each other for 3 years now, and yet you expect me to give up just because of him?" I uttered and look at him.

"I-I'm."

"No, it's okay. I know. Well, maybe, you should deal with it first. My mood suddenly turned off. I- I can't deal with you right now. I'm tired." I stand up from the chair. I pick up my bag and my phone. I wipe those tears and took a step to open the door.

But a hand caught my wrist making me sigh. "Hey, come here. I'm sorry." He suddenly said and hugged me. I suddenly sob. I'm use to people shouting at my face, but it hurt me when the people I love do it to me. I feel like- I completely feel like a trash..

I felt him kiss my hair. I grip on his shirt and close my eyes. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean it. I was just- I was just angry, okay? I'm sorry." He said and look at me. He caress my cheek and place a soft kiss on my temple. I didn't say anything instead, I let him drag me to the couch.

"Are you that mad at me?" I mumbled, still looking at my hands. I heard him sigh, "No, I'm not mad at you. I was angry at those pictures." I look at him and blink my eye. "You really thought I could do such things?" I ask and my eyes suddenly soften. He look down and poke his cheek.

He didn't answer me. We stay silent and only the air conditioner can be heard..

"I was afraid if you'll leave me." I heard him mumbled. I suddenly look at him and saw him looking down. I saw a tear left his right eye. "Hey, are you crying?" I ask and touch his cheeks. He look at me, and not gonna lie. He's really crying.
I suddenly chuckle, "Cry baby. Do you really think I'll leave you?" I said softly and kiss his cheek. I let him rest his head on my shoulder. I felt him sniffing me their.

He wrap his arms around me and snuggle me closer. I did the same and smile. "You know, don't cry. It doesn't suit you." I whisper and caress his hair. Earlier, he was being offensive, and now, he's being a baby.

"Please don't leave me. I love you." He muttered and kiss my neck. I sigh and pat his back. "Why would I leave my kookie? Besides, that's not even an option, I would never leave you." I said softly and place my head on his shoulder.

"I'm sorry for shouting at you, love. I was- jealous- and I was angry at the picture, not you." I smile and let go of the hug. "I know, I would too if I'm in your shoe." I said and purse my lip. I suddenly turn confused. "Who sent you the picture? And who took the picture?"

He suddenly sigh and lick his lips. "Y-Yeri." I frown and bit my lower lip. "Is she stalking me?" I mumbled, thinking about how cruel she is. Why can she just leave me in peace? "S-she even told me that you guys kissed thats why I'm- I shouted at you." He added making me gasp and blink my eyes. "You believe that?" I said and tilt my head.

"I'm sorry if I didn't trust you enough." I sigh and caress my head. "Y-yeah, it's fine. Forget it. Nothing even happened to us." I truthfully said and look at him. He sigh and brush his hair with his fingers that looks cute.

"Are you sure nothing happened?"

"Are we back at this again? You really believe Yeri, don't you? Then go on. Believe her if you wanted too. You can't even believe me when the fact that I'm your girlfriend. It's okay, I'll be fine. You should too, think about it."

I suddenly felt pain inside. Well, I guess, he don't really trust me enough..

END

Hi guys, sorry if this chapter is a little bit cheesy. I sure hope y'all will support me like a longgg.
Every chapters, it'll be more interested..

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

26.1K 698 48
Formerly Known as : 'Will You Still Love Me the Same?' "No turning back?" Jungkook assured Lisa with glistened eyes. "Definitely not." Lisa grab his...
13K 467 30
Lisa is a bunch of insecurities that she's not aware of, she just think she's stupid. It was pretty easy for her to know the rest of her classmates...
12K 390 16
Lalisa Manoban, the girls who everyone adores because of her attitude and personality. Park Jimin, the famous boy who is Lisa's childhood friends. H...
100K 3K 21
(A Liskook fanfic) "Ever since high school to college, I've been into you secretly. You don't know how much I like you, I mean, I love you" "And so...