[JUJUTSU KAISEN X READER ONES...

By niko_the_nurse

Requests are open! See the first chapter for more info! NSFW - Minors DNI!!! Mostly smut ! ๐Ÿ‹ =lemon ๐ŸŒธ= fluf... More

โ€ข REQUESTS : OPEN! โ€ข
Gojo Satoru . ๐Ÿ‹ "Asking for it"
Toge Inumaki . ๐ŸŒธ๐Ÿ’” "Something That Happens"
Ryomen Sukuna . ๐Ÿ‹ "Taking Control"
Megumi Fushiguro . ๐Ÿ‹ "Movie Night" COLLAB
Megumi Fushiguro . ๐ŸŒธ "Tune of my Heart"
Kento Nanami . ๐Ÿ‹๐ŸŒธ "After the (F)Act"
Yuji Itadori . ๐Ÿ’”๐ŸŒธ "Thank you..."
Gojo Satoru . ๐Ÿ‹ "New Toy"
Toji Fushiguro . ๐Ÿ‹ "Excuses"
Toge Inumaki . ๐Ÿ‹ "Surprise" (EASTER SPECIAL)
Kento Nanami . ๐ŸŒธ๐Ÿ‹ "Home Safe"
Megumi Fushiguro . ๐ŸŒธ "Love"
Naoya Zen'in . ๐Ÿ‹๐Ÿ’” "Who do you think you are?"
Yuji Itadori . ๐ŸŒธ๐Ÿ‹ "Picnic"
Naoya Zen'in . ๐Ÿ’”๐ŸŒธ "Change of Mind"
Toji Fushiguro & Kento Nanami . ๐Ÿ‹ "Mine"
Choso . ๐ŸŒธ๐Ÿ‹ "Sunsets and Sex"
Aoi Toudou . ๐ŸŒธ "First Sight"
Getou Suguru & Satoru Gojou . ๐ŸŒธ๐Ÿ‹๐Ÿ’” "Mission: Desire"
Noritoshi Kamo . ๐ŸŒธ "Braids"
Toji Fushiguro . ๐Ÿ‹ "Past Your Limits"
Maki Zen'in . ๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŒธ๐Ÿ‹ "Yoga"
Gojo Satoru . ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿ‹ "Good Boy"

Ryomen Sukuna (Mythology AU) . ๐ŸŒธ "Opposites Attract"

9.2K 115 10
By niko_the_nurse

Mythology AU requested by @MirandaWinterbourne ! We've got some good Hades x Persephone spinoff fluff!

Hades Sukuna x Persephone Reader!

(I'm not a pro with mythology, but I will try my very best! Hope you all enjoy!)

———————————

"I'm telling you Sukuna, you sound insane right now!"

The strained voice came from Yuji in Sukuna's soul, throwing his hands out in misunderstood anger.

Tilting his head up in the slightest, Sukuna's eyes traveled away from his physical counterpart. He put a finger on his temple, letting out a sigh as he imagined the girl he had witnessed tending to a garden earlier.

Yuji crossed his arms, his brows furrowing up at the man. "So what? You think you can get away with this?"

"Itadori. Don't test me." Sukuna's gaze slowly dropped back down as he realized Yuji thought Sukuna was going to hurt the girl. "I'm not saying this just to kill someone. I saw her and fell in love." He said cooly, unusual words for the God of the Underworld who never spoke of such a passionate subject.

The two fell quiet, Yuji starting to feel bad for his fellow God.

"...I didn't know you actually felt that way." Yuji finally broke the silence, raising his eyebrows.

Sukuna stood up from his throne, brushing his robe down to fall without creases towards the floor of the marbled room. "Yeah." Was all the God responded, obviously not wanted to talk more about the subject with him.

"I mean- I guess we can bring her here. You have that power, right? I'll help you if you need." Itadori stated, though he only threw in the last part knowing that if he didn't offer his own help then Sukuna might have forced him into it anyways.

"Mm." Sukuna agreed, imagining the beautiful girl he saw earlier that day. Her shiny H/C locks that brushed against the soft grass as she plucked various colored flowers from her garden, a stunning plot of dirt made specifically for the tiny plants. It was lined with small cobblestone at a height just high enough that the girl could relax by sitting herself on the back of her calves, leaning over the stone to gather her grown, vibrant marigolds.

——

And there you were, still haunched over in front of the moist dirt to pick your favorite type of flower. You pulled out a root, gasping as the small hole that the flower used to reside in turned to complete darkness, the black hole growing wider in the ground as you shakily dropped the flower to the ground.

Your eyes widened as you moved to back away from the spreading darkness, but your body fell downwards as the area moved quicker than you did.

You awoke in a dark area. You weren't tied up, blindfolded, none of that. It seemed like you were dropped in a new environment, your hands lightly swiping against the floor as you felt the cool marble. Where am I? You wondered to yourself, lifting your head up to cast your gaze past the extremely high surrounding pillars that towered around you. What's the last thing I remember?

The whole vibe of the area was dark and scary, ominous undertones overtaking the scenery. My garden, I was picking flowers... you thought to yourself as you slowly stood up, your long silk dress flowing down to the cool floor and covering your bare feet.

Slowly making your way down the grand hallway, you approached a large wooden door with stunning designs etched into the wood carefully. Opening the door, you saw another grand area. On the opposite end, there was a large object off in the distance.

No, that's not an object- You thought as a three-headed dog turned slowly towards you as it picked up your scent. The first one to spot you growled, the other two growing restless and letting out lashes of their tongue through their bared teeth as the creatures massive body turned to face you. It's a curse!

"Down." A harsh voice bellowed, the dog instantly turning away from their foe to face their master. "I'm glad you made it safely."

Looking up to follow the voice, you saw a robed man holding his hands calmly behind his back as he complimented your eye contact.

"Where am I?" You responded, not really caring enough to respond to his former statement. You straightened your posture, furrowing your eyebrows at the mysterious man.

He raised his eyebrows, surprised by how bold you were. Perhaps you really had never heard of him. "The underworld." He said seriously.

Gazing around at the detailed room, its towering pillars holding a shiny white glaze over their stone, you wondered if this was really such a place. "Like...hell?"

"It is hell." He responded.

Like, legitimately hell? Dead spirits? Was this man- "You're Persephone, Goddess of Spring. Yes?" The man's words cut off your thinking as you took a step back from him, worried how he knew you already.

"Look- I think you have this all wrong, I should really get back home." You mentioned, holding your hands up in defense as the man made his way down to you.

"I saw you the other day and I had to meet you in person. You truly took my breath away." He started, not really caring about your wish to leave the horrid setting. "I'm Hades, but you can call me Sukuna. God of the Underworld."

God of the Underworld? Mom told me about such a guy- and a close brother that was also a God too? You thought to yourself, staying quiet as he cast his cast over to you.

"I really don't mean to worry you. I simply just wanted to really be with you in person; I can't leave here too often, I have much business to keep up so I figured I'd bring you here."

"T-that's great and all 'Sukuna' but, I really think I should be getting back now." You worriedly huffed, your gaze darting back to the door you came from.

"You can't do that without my permission." He stated simply, watching as you began to plot a route to run away. "Even if you run away, you'll still be in the Underworld without my help."

You froze, his words failing to process through your mind despite the multiple times you let the sentence run through your head. Your face turned into one of panic, worry overtaking yourself as your eyebrows dipped in sadness. "...You aren't going to let me leave?"

Sukuna watched you, a look of pitiful concern on his face. He didn't think his world was that bad, after all, he wanted to take care of you. However, he understood how he robbed you of your previous life, now forcefully dragging you into the world of undead spirits and asking you to love him. It was a long shot.

He watched as you hesitantly turned to run, sighing as he called after you. "I've prepared a room for you."

—————

A couple months had passed in the Underworld. With Sukuna doing his work, Y/N managed to keep herself busy.

There was an area of the world that was unlike the rest- instead of haunted, undead souls it was filled with nothing except the silence of the surrounding air. It was your calm place, the place you would always go. Sukuna would never visit you there, but you knew that he could tell you always went to that spot.

This is all so crazy...I just want to visit Earth again. Will he let me visit Earth? You gazed across your spot in the dark field, though it didn't feel anything like a field to you. The area had been so dead and devoid of color for so long that nothing about the sight felt pleasing.

However life was exactly...terrible. Sukuna took care of you quite well, despite you acting cold to him. It was quite the opposite of what your mother told you about the God of the Underworld, and quite interesting to see from such a stern man.

But there was so much you wished you could go back to Earth and do...the lack of physical touch was draining to you. You wrapped your arms around your legs, pulling them into your chest as you began to cry.

I miss home.

You sniffled, hearing footsteps as you composed yourself for whatever was to come. Turning, you saw Sukuna in his usual robe making his way over to you. He stopped, standing beside your scrunched body as he gazed off at the view.

"Nothing down here is beautiful," He sighed, looking down at you. "I understand you."

You watched the fog sweep the mysterious land, casting your gaze down back into your tucked knees as you stuffed your face against them. "I hate it here...I want to go home, I miss my old life..."

Sukuna's movements were quick as you were pulled into his chest. He had sat down next to you. Wrapping a tattooed arm around your side, he rested his chin on your locks of hair as you didn't refuse the touch. Tears pushed their way past, quickly continuing to flow as you felt your pent up sadness release slowly against his touch.

"You need to understand that I brought you here because I love you." He said clearly as you continued to sob into his chest. He had never seen a girl cry, especially the one girl he loved, and it was heartbreaking to him, though he was quite terrible at actually expressing the unknown emotion. "Me and your mother made an agreement. You can visit Earth for one season of the year, and be with her."

"My mom allowed that?" You asked, your big eyes gazing up towards him with tears still caught on your cheeks. One season was so short. One season was your only chance to stay out of this prison.

"Mm." Sukuna mumbled in partial agreement. I wouldn't say she "agreed", Sukuna thought to himself. She complied.

He figured that he should probably keep that to himself for now, even if her mother told her on her next visit to Earth that it was only comprised after the woman's begging, she knew Sukuna was more powerful.

You stilled in the man's grasp, trying to take a breath to calm yourself down. "Why didn't you just talk to me on Earth? Even for a little bit?"

Sukuna was quiet for a moment, shifting your head to lay onto his lap as he continued to play with your hair. "I was already too far gone, I guess." He stated. "Once I had fallen in love with you, I wanted to do more than just occasional small talk. I wanted to give you my life."

You were quiet as his touch, accepting of it.

"I know it's not a great life, but I will still give it to you." He finished, watching your face as his face contorted into one of concern.

And that's why you figured it wasn't that bad. He was true to his word, though his work as a God was disgusting. Clearly he had seen how beautiful a day on Earth in springtime could be and was jealous. He still took care of you, every day, without fail.

It was honestly pretty nice.

"You know how they say opposites attract?" You asked, looking up curiously at Sukuna as he tilted his head down to gaze at you, letting out a grunt of agreement as you continued. "I think that the two of us have lived very different lives, and neither gets to experience the other side with their work."

He raised an eyebrow, watching you as your thoughts raced out of your head. "Really?" He questioned.

You nodded slowly. "When I first came here I was petrified. Everything was so scary. So bland. It is hell." you lifted your finger, a small sprout pouring itself out from the tip and exploding into a small flower you watched it intently. "But you can't change that the way that I can."

Sukuna was staring with wide eyes by know, completely drawn into your words. You were beautiful, and you really understood. He loved you, and he couldn't stop that. Tightening his fist against his own lap, he responded.

"May I kiss you?"

To say that the words shocked you would be an understatement. Feeling yourself grow warm in his lap, you realized that maybe you were enjoying your time in the Underworld more than you thought. That maybe Sukuna deserved love.

You nodded, sitting up partially as he placed a hand on the side of your face, his thumb swiping across the side of your cheek as he pulled your jaw closer to his.

Your lips connected, their soft surfaces meeting and causing the two of you to feel like never before. You never would have guessed that the God of the Underworld was really so...soft.

You kissed him back, your hand reaching for his soft hair as your closed eyes only imagined what pain he had gone through. You wondered if he cared about your past.

But you know what?

Maybe it's not all that bad here.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

215K 3.2K 40
๐—” ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฝ๐—ถ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜๐˜€ ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ด๐˜€๐˜, ๐—ณ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ณ๐—ณ... ๐—ง๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฝ๐—ถ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป ๐—ฑ๐—ผ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐—ป'๐˜ ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐—ฎ๐—ป...
413K 13.2K 79
An Inumaki Toge x Reader fanfic. /FORELSKET. The word for when you start to fall in love. A euphoria in a sense; the beginning of love. / Y/N is an o...
6.1K 136 19
"๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฆ๐จ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐œ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฌ๐ž ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ" โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค โ [ษชษด แดกสœษชแด„สœ, แด€ แด…แด‡สŸแดœ๊œฑษชแดษดแด€สŸ ษขษชส€สŸ แดแด€แด‹แด‡๊œฑ สœแด‡แด€แด…แด„แด€ษดษดแดษด๊œฑ ๊œฐแดส€ แดแด›สœแด‡ส€ แด…แด‡สŸแดœ๊œฑษชแดษดแด€สŸ แด˜แด‡แดแด˜สŸ...
547 16 7
โ Love is a Devil โž - jjk various x reader ONESHOTS! Started April 15 2024 Ended: continuing โžฝโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โฅ I'll try taking requests but please b...