[JUJUTSU KAISEN X READER ONES...

By niko_the_nurse

Requests are open! See the first chapter for more info! NSFW - Minors DNI!!! Mostly smut ! šŸ‹ =lemon šŸŒø= fluf... More

ā€¢ REQUESTS : OPEN! ā€¢
Gojo Satoru . šŸ‹ "Asking for it"
Toge Inumaki . šŸŒøšŸ’” "Something That Happens"
Ryomen Sukuna . šŸ‹ "Taking Control"
Megumi Fushiguro . šŸ‹ "Movie Night" COLLAB
Megumi Fushiguro . šŸŒø "Tune of my Heart"
Kento Nanami . šŸ‹šŸŒø "After the (F)Act"
Yuji Itadori . šŸ’”šŸŒø "Thank you..."
Ryomen Sukuna (Mythology AU) . šŸŒø "Opposites Attract"
Toji Fushiguro . šŸ‹ "Excuses"
Toge Inumaki . šŸ‹ "Surprise" (EASTER SPECIAL)
Kento Nanami . šŸŒøšŸ‹ "Home Safe"
Megumi Fushiguro . šŸŒø "Love"
Naoya Zen'in . šŸ‹šŸ’” "Who do you think you are?"
Yuji Itadori . šŸŒøšŸ‹ "Picnic"
Naoya Zen'in . šŸ’”šŸŒø "Change of Mind"
Toji Fushiguro & Kento Nanami . šŸ‹ "Mine"
Choso . šŸŒøšŸ‹ "Sunsets and Sex"
Aoi Toudou . šŸŒø "First Sight"
Getou Suguru & Satoru Gojou . šŸŒøšŸ‹šŸ’” "Mission: Desire"
Noritoshi Kamo . šŸŒø "Braids"
Toji Fushiguro . šŸ‹ "Past Your Limits"
Maki Zen'in . šŸŒˆšŸŒøšŸ‹ "Yoga"
Gojo Satoru . šŸŒˆšŸ‹ "Good Boy"

Gojo Satoru . šŸ‹ "New Toy"

16.8K 226 202
By niko_the_nurse

Gojo lemon! This one wasn't requested I just got the idea and was interested in making it a chapter :)

Enjoy!

WARNING, NSFW: mention and use of sex toys, overstimulation

—————————

It finally came! I thought to myself as I opened my front door to witness the package on my front steps. It was inconspicuous to say the least, and its contents were probably nearly unguessable to someone who didn't already know what was inside.

You grabbed the box, letting the door swing closed as you brought it back inside, running into the kitchen of your apartment for a knife. Hastily cutting along the folds of the box, you placed the knife back down and peeled the two cardboard flaps apart from each other.

I can't believe that I actually followed through with getting one, you thought as you pulled out the smaller box, displaying the contents of a new vibrator.

Pulling it out, I examined the toy's box. Seems simple enough.

Of course, I had to admit that since I had never tried using one before, I was eager to start right away. I opened the box, its contents falling onto the counter. A charger, the toy, and a small booklet of information to go with it.

I ran down the hall to my room, quickly plugging in the vibrator to an outlet by my bed. Hearing a buzz come from the front pocket of my sweatpants, I pulled out my phone to read my new message.

Gojoooo Satoru 12:40 pm
I'll be over to get you in twenty. K?

That was right, I remembered. The tall, handsome man wanted to treat you to a meal after some errands you had run for him while he was out on a mission. And today was that day. Honestly, you were excited. It wasn't very often you left your apartment, let alone with a guy that you found insanely attractive.

Me 12:41 pm
Ya. The door is unlocked if you want to grab anything. I've got snacks

Sighing, I set my phone down on the nightstand next to the now charging vibrator. Surely I had time to try it out before I left?

I mean, even if I heard Gojo come in for snacks, I could easily just stop. I thought, waiting a few more minutes for the vibrator to gain some battery as I plopped on my bed, reaching over for my phone and opening the "Clock" app.

My finger hovered across the bottom bar, selecting the timer setting before my thumb rolled the numbers up on the digital countdown.

0 hours, 15 minutes, 0 seconds

There, I thought to myself, tapping on the start button. And that still give me five minutes just incase.

I hopped out of bed, moving to my bathroom to grab a flushable hygiene wipe. Walking back into my room, I pushed the door closed, not hearing it latch. But that went unnoticed.

I cleaned off the new toy, getting it ready for my first ever use. I've only ever heard good things about vibrators, so I'm hoping this will be worth the bit of money I put into it.

GOJO POV

I read over Y/N's text, waving goodbye to Nanami as the man hesitantly waved back. I turned, finishing a bit sooner than I expected.

Hm. I could get her something, or I can just go over there and pick her up early. She did say the door was unlocked.

Turning on my heal, I started my walk to Y/N's house. It wasn't too far, maybe a ten minute walk.

Making my way up the stairs to the quiet apartment, I knocked on the door just to make sure it was okay to enter. But after no response, I figured I should just follow Y/N's words with the door being unlocked, so I let myself in.

Taking in the atmosphere of the small apartment, my eyes glanced around under my blindfold to the adorable accents she kept around the area. The sofa was adorned with gummy bear shaped pillows, and multiple fuzzy blankets were placed around the area ready for use.

It was quite quiet, I figured. But perhaps she was in the middle of something, or just getting changed.

But faintly, I did here something. It sounding like heavy breathing, with an occasional mumble. And it was coming from down the hall, a door in my view that was left creaked open.

Surely if it was something private, she would have shut the door...Is she okay? After all, this didn't sound like your normal at-home workout video.

Making my way down the hall, I was about to knock on the door to the bedroom before I heard the soft voice of Y/N reappear.

"G-gojo..."

Instantly raising my eyebrows, I removed my hand from the area of the door. In the best way, this was extremely arousing to find that someone was pleasuring themselves to him. But as I listened to Y/N's soft moans, I also heard the gentle hum of what was already obvious to him.

A vibrator.

I felt a smirk beginning form form on my face as I leaned against the wall, enjoying her sounds. Even if it was an invasion of privacy, it was arousing to say the least.

I felt myself grow warm, becoming intoxicated to Y/N's noises as I felt my erection forming. Letting out a sigh of frustration, I felt myself becoming more and more excited to involve myself with her.

Y/N POV

Oh, god. It feels so good. I thought, glancing over at my timer which still hadn't gone off. The new sensation of the vibrations against my clit was sending me into overdrive, making it much quicker to reach my release.

I was moaning out Gojo's name quietly, his body tainting my thoughts as I placed my free hand under my loose t-shirt to grapple at my own breast. I felt the breath leave my lungs as my release peaked.

I moaned out, my legs shaking as I had taken the vibrator away almost right after the release came. My hole spasmed around nothing, the feeling of pleasure pounding through my chest as my eyes rolled back into my head.

I heard a sound, looking up towards my door as I continued to pant, my body still recovering from its first ever orgasm with a vibrator. But the sight that I saw was the last one I wanted to see.

Gojo stood against the doorway, looking right at my partially bare body with my new toy at my side. He was smirking devilishly as I felt myself instantly grow red, the amount of heat rushing to my head making me feel like I was going to pass out.

"GOJO- I-" I stammered, instantly shutting my legs and trying to grasp at sheets to cover the lower half of my body.

"Well, if you think of me while pleasuring yourself you should've just told me." Gojo chuckled, watching you scramble through his blindfold.

I looked away in embarrassment, not even wanting to ask how much he had seen or heard.

"You know, I really enjoyed that." Gojo mumbled softly as he made his way over to the bedside. "How about we continue what you started, hm?" he hummed.

You were both cut off by the sound of your timer going off, the echoing of the end sound rippling through your room as Gojo smiled to himself, turning to the phone. "And you even planned it so I'd never find out."

Scrambling for your phone, you shut off the alarm as Gojo watched every movement you made. You clearly were extremely flustered by his presence, your shyness turning him on even more.

I sat back in utter embarrassment as the handsome man leaned down to my face. "You're cute when you're shy, Y/N." he smiled, hearing you shift your legs under the covers in utter excitement.

"You want me to please you more, don't you?" He asked, placing a hand on my jaw as I felt myself grow weak to his touch. I nodded slowly, my body relaxing as he moved his fingers to trace done my body slowly.

I stiffened as he pulled away the covers that were covering my bare legs, my throbbing and aching pussy now out in plain sight for him. He chuckled to himself as I closed my eyes, heightening my sensations as I felt his nimble fingers drag along my folds.

"You've made quite the mess here, Y/n." Gojo pointed out obviously.

I pursed my lips, the feeling of pleasure overtaking my shyness as he watched my every move.

He pushed in two digits, slowly pulling them in and out of me as I moaned out quietly. He continued slowly, and I bit my lip as I felt my body handing control over to the man.

"I want to here those pretty moans more, Y/n." He stated, reaching over for the toy you pleasured yourself with earlier as your eyes grew wide. Turning it on, he pressed the vibrator against your clit with his fingers still pumping your insides.

"A-ah~! Gojo!" I instantly moaned out, my hands reaching down before he removed the vibrator to push them away. He placed the vibrator back against me, his fingers picking up pace as he watched me lose control.

Adjusting himself, he moved into a better position before completely going all out with his fingers in my pussy. He let out a quiet groan as you choked out a moan, feeling his long fingers quickly bottoming out inside of you mixed with the already overwhelming sensation of the toy.

"So fucking wet," He groaned out, pushing his fingers up against your g-spot as you went numb from the sensation. "So fucking wet for me, huh Y/n?"

I nodded, my mouth opening as I let out another loud moan. I felt my next release already approaching, Gojo smiling to himself as he continued to overwhelm me.

"C-coming!" I screamed out, my hands grasping at the sheets in overwhelming emotion as Gojo continued to pleasure me throughout my high.

"That's it, Y/n. Just like that." He whispered. I shook as he continued to leave the vibrator against me, also continuing to shove his fingers inside of me as I felt overstimulation approach. My legs kicked out instinctively, and Gojo smiled to himself, removing the vibrator for a moment.

He moved back, pulling his shirt over his head as you stared at his toned chest and abs. God, he looked amazing. It was only turning you on more as he slipped his pants and boxers off, revealing his grown member to you as he made his way back over.

In agreement with his next move, I pulled my own shirt off. With no bra on and my already bare legs, we both sat fully naked apart from each other.

He came closed, positioning his member in front of your entrance as he held your legs open. He looked to me and waited for permission as I felt myself just wanted to feel his dick inside of me.

I nodded eagerly, him listening right away and entering me. I groaned out in pleasure and pain, him stilling for a moment as he let me take in his size.

I nodded against him as I felt my hole relax around his member, before clamping tightly as he began to move. He sat back, me now able to see his handsome upper half as he began to thrust himself into me. My eyes widened as I saw him reach down for the vibrator yet again.

"W-wait-" I choked out as I already felt overstimulated, and even with that his massive cock was now filling my insides with no plan on stopping.

"Aw come on, you can take it, can't you Y/n?" He asked seductively as he pressed the vibrator against you once again.

I cried out, feeling his free hand reach over to play with my breast as he continued to thrust into me, my body fully submitting to his touch. I couldn't even speak. Everything was so overwhelming that all I could do was feel my lower half going numb, my mind going blank as my back arched. Gojo found my spot, drilling into me as he watched my dazed face.

He gently moved the vibrator in circles around my clit, groaning out as he felt your insides gripping his cock tightly. "You feel so fucking good, Y/n. You like having my cock inside of you with the added pleasure of your toy, don't you? You take me so fucking well."

God, he was so sexy when he spoke like that. I moaned out, still not able to muster any replies as I felt my third orgasm approaching.

Gojo noticed, smirking as he pressed his hand against my chest to make it harder for me to move. Screaming out, I completely lost myself as my third orgasm hit me like a tsunami.

"Good girl," Gojo groaned out, watching my body writhe before removing the vibrator once more. He moaned quietly, pulling himself out of me before pumping his member a few times. He released onto your stomach, groaning out as he gripped a hand on your thigh with his nails digging into you.

I tiredly watched, my lust-filled eyes staring at his member finish across me, him letting out pleasuring groans. He's so hot. God, he's so hot.

He grabbed a tissue, wiping himself before moving to help me. I felt like I couldn't even move, and Gojo noticed this as he saw my body sinking into the mattress out of exhaustion.

He grinned, that stupid grin that everyone knows him for, leaning over to grab his boxers.

"What are you relaxing for? It's time for that little lunch I said that I'd treat you to."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9M 70.3K 62
-š™„š™£ š™¬š™š™žš™˜š™ š™”/š™‰ š™žš™Ø š™‚š™¤š™Ÿš™¤'š™Ø š™®š™¤š™Ŗš™£š™œš™šš™§ š™Øš™žš™Øš™©š™šš™§, š™– š™„š™¤š™¬š™šš™§š™›š™Ŗš™” š™…š™Ŗš™Ÿš™Ŗš™©š™Øš™Ŗ š™Žš™¤š™§š™˜š™šš™§š™šš™§. š™š™”š™žš™§š™©š™žš™£š™œ š™–š™£š™™ š™Žļæ½...
1.3M 55.2K 38
[š˜›š˜°š˜«š˜Ŗ š˜š˜¶š˜“š˜©š˜Ŗš˜Øš˜¶š˜³š˜° š˜¹ š˜§!š˜™š˜¦š˜¢š˜„š˜¦š˜³] ā†³š˜›š˜©š˜¦ š˜š˜¶š˜“š˜©š˜Ŗš˜Øš˜¶š˜³š˜°š˜“ š˜Æš˜¦š˜¦š˜„š˜¦š˜„ š˜¢ š˜Æš˜¢š˜Æš˜Æš˜ŗ, š˜¢š˜Æš˜„ š˜µš˜©š˜¦ š˜±š˜¢š˜ŗ š˜øš˜¢š˜“ š˜µš˜°š˜° š˜Øš˜°š˜°š˜„...
323K 21.4K 38
šŸ‡šŸ„•"š˜§š˜°š˜°š˜­š˜Ŗš˜“š˜© š˜¢š˜Æš˜„ š˜Ŗš˜Æš˜Æš˜°š˜¤š˜¦š˜Æš˜µ, š˜­š˜Ŗš˜¬š˜¦ š˜¢ š˜£š˜¶š˜Æš˜Æš˜ŗ". šŸ‡šŸ„•š˜øš˜©š˜¦š˜³š˜¦ š˜³š˜ŗš˜°š˜®š˜¦š˜Æ-š˜“š˜¶š˜¬š˜¶š˜Æš˜¢ š˜µš˜¶š˜³š˜Æš˜“ š˜Ŗš˜Æš˜µš˜° š˜¢ "š˜©š˜¢š˜³š˜®š˜­š˜¦š˜“...
121K 1.8K 48
Wrote this when I was like 11-12 so yk beware Well the title explains it all doesn't it? Request are open! You can put them in the comments of any on...