๐“๐š๐ฅ๐ค ๐Ÿ ๐”

By melaninhoodrat

"๐šŒ๐šŠ๐š— ๐š’ ๐š๐šŠ๐š•๐š” ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐š‹๐š˜๐šž๐š ๐šœ๐š˜๐š–๐šŽ๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š—๐šŽ๐š ." | - | sequel to "Speakโ„ข๏ธ" slow updates More

- ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ
- ???
- ???
- ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘
- ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’
- ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“
- ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”
- ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ•
- ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ–
- ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ—
- ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
- ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
- ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
- ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
- ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’
- ???
- ???
- ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•
- ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–
- ???
- ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
- ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
- ???
- ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
- ???
- ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“
- ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”
- ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•
- ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–
- ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—
- ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŽ
- ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ
- ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ
- ???
- ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ“
- ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ”
- ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ•
- ???
- ???
- ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’๐ŸŽ
- ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ
- ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ
- ???
- ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’
- ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ“
- ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ”
- ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ•
- ???
- ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ—
๐”๐ฉ๐๐š๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐‚๐š๐ฌ๐ญ ๐‚๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ
- ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“๐ŸŽ
- ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ
- ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ
- ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ‘

- ???

21.8K 1.1K 1.3K
By melaninhoodrat

ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ [ꜱᴀᴠᴀɴɴᴀʜ, ɢᴀ ]
ᴘᴏᴠ [ 3ʀᴅ ᴘᴇʀꜱᴏɴ ]

𝙾𝚖𝚗𝚒𝚜𝚌𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚝
↳ 𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚍 𝚅𝚒𝚎𝚠

"hotter than a fuckin std outchea and they wanna do some damn cook out." dee said as he got out the suv.

"all you do is complain, move yo high yella ass on." joker said and mugged him.

"nigga go ta hell." dee fussed back before grabbing his bag and walking into the house.

"it's too early in the day fa this shit." elijah said and huffed before rubbing his swollen eyes.

mugga and whitley had drove to savannah a day early so they could spruce up the house a bit and make sure there was enough food and toiletries to last them for the week of their stay.

they even touched up the guest house which they would allow elijah and the rest to use to hot box slash kind of chill out area kind of like the basement at troy and wiz's house.

right now it was going on nine in the morning and they left atlanta about three to four hours earlier only because the traffic is usually hectic and they didn't wanna be caught in the chaos.

"what's wrong witchu?" santana asked as she redid her ponytail.

"i'm sleepy as hell and all dee did was complain cause a how early we had ta get up and allat shit, nigga ruined my whole mornin." elijah ranted with a mug planted on his face.

"aw i'm sorry, love." santana said and frowned at his grouchy attitude.

"anyways you good?" elijah asked her as he took her hands into his and ran his thumbs over them.

"yeah i'm alright, but let's get into the house everybody left us." she said and he looked back to see dj being one of the last to enter the
house.

they grabbed their bags and anything else left behind before walking into the house themselves. everybody met up in the living room and took a seat somewhere, tired faces went around but everything was good.

"ya'll can pick whatever room either upstairs or downstairs, it doesn't really matter and just don't break nothin you can't pay for. specifically going to dee and maj," whitley said.

"tt it don't even be me!" maj protested.

"you just broke my china vase yesterday." whitley said and made her lips into a thin line.

"i glued it back." maj said and frowned.

"i need a drink or somethin." whitley muttered and got up leaving the living with the other ladies following.

"it's a guest house we fixed up fa ya'll ta hot box in and allat other fly guy shit too, it's down one a them paths." mugga said and they nodded.

"welp i want me a master bedroom cause that's where kings sleep, later haters!" dee held up the peace sign and rushed up the stairs.

"upstairs or downstairs?" elijah asked santana.

"who said i wanted ta share a room witchu?" she joked and titled her head.

"again, upstairs or downstairs?" elijah asked and ignored her remark.

"downstairs." she said and followed behind him as they headed for the corridor of the house which led to the one of many hallways to the spaced out rooms downstairs.

elijah slid over the double sliding doors to a room and they walked in setting their things down at the foot of the bed.

"ouu look," santana said and pointed out the window at the small path that was aligned with pretty flowers.

"must lead ta the guest house back there i think." elijah said and scratched his head.

"chile ya'll got money, lemme borrow twenty dollas till tomorrow." she said and held her hand out.

"get out my face," elijah said and they laughed.

"i'm for real, i know they say money don't buy happiness but this? put the money in my hand please and thank you." she said.

"i guess." elijah muttered and shrugged, simply because he wasn't all to keen on things to flashy. he liked to save and invest into things worth much more than a house.

"anyways whatchu wanna do since we got time ta waste." he asked her as he placed their things in the drawers of a double sided dresser, each of them taking a half seeing they didn't have much things since they'd only be staying a week.

"it don't really matter ta me, i kinda wanna take a nap though since it's still early." she said.

"glad you said that cause it's too early ta go anywhere," he said and yawned afterwards which caused santana to yawn also.

"cut the tv on, it's too quiet." santana told him as she climbed on the bed and threw the blanket across the bottom half of her body.

"don't nobody wanna hear allat," elijah grumbled, but he cut the tv on anyways before getting in the middle of bed next to her.

santana nestled her body into his and he wrapped his arms around her and held her close, it didn't take long for their tiredness to take over and soon enough the pair was fast asleep in each other's arms.

the entire bottom level of the house had went quiet with the top level following shortly after, everybody had settled in and decided to either sleep in a bit more or just lounge around until they actually wanted to start their day and make last minute preparations for the cook out which was the following day.

"i just wanna say elijah and santana are absolutely the cutest thing i've seen in awhile." whitley said before taking a sip from her whine glass.

"i second that," asani said and raised her pointer finger.

"i'm really happy for him, they seem to in-tuned with each other." troy said with a small smile at the thought.

"right, but it's so weird seeing him all grown now. it seemed not too long ago he was asking me ta open his fruit snacks and now i'm asking him ta get them from the top shelf for me." sam said.

"right." nana cosigned.

"i like the two of them together though, it seems so refreshing to see them grow together with ease and no problems, y'know?" ameena said and picked through her bowl of fruit.

"yeah, i really hope it stays that way. i know relationships ain't perfect but it's somethin about them two," troy said and nodded to herself.

"they'll get through whatever comes they way, you and wiz did it and they remind me of ya'll." sam said to her sister as she fixed baby kj in her arms.

"ya'll think so?" troy asked and they nodded.

"yeah, santana favors you a lot and that damn lijah, he act just like that daddy a his." asani said and shook her head which made them laugh.

"maybe so, but they're gonna be something better than me and diamonte, i can feel it."

"you and wiz been through a whole lot, maybe their relationship is like a form of rebirth in a way. something completely different but exactly the same in a pure form."

"i like that."

|
|

|
|

"bubby wak-" kieve silenced herself as she saw elijah and santana still asleep.

she smiled to herself before leaving the room and rushing back to the room she shared with rayne.

"did you wake them up?" rayne asked her.

"i couldn't, they looked so cute and peaceful." kieve cooed.

"but we gotta be ready in an hour so we can go out." rayne said.

"we just goin out ta eat or somethin, they need more bonding time anyways. we're always with them and if not one we with the other," kieve said and shrugged, she felt as though her big brother deserved a break from always watching over everybody. she wanted him to enjoy their time back home and she wasn't about to let anybody mess that up for him.

"dee and joker can handle it," she said while fixing up her hair a little.

"okay then." rayne mumbled and applied her false lashes making sure to get them in the corners perfectly.

"cute?" she asked and looked at kieve through the mirror.

"beautiful." kieve smiled which she returned.

they finished getting ready before they met with semaj and the rest outside on the screen in porch.

"where big e and tana?" maj asked.

"they not comin." kieve told her.

"so who gone help me order my food?" yanna asked and pouted.

"ya'll we can go a day out without lijah helpin us out." booda said.

"right and my boy deserve a lil break and some alone time wit his lady." dee said.

"i'm sayin, na come on." joker said and everybody followed him out. they split into two of the escalade suv's with dee driving one and joker driving the other.

"so where we goin?" dj asked from the first row of backseats.

"out ta eat and we'll probably find something else ta do along the way." man man told him and he nodded.

"i still wish obama and michelle came." he said.

"you'on think dee and joker can handle it?" man man asked him.

"tuh? two dumbasses plus even more dubmasses? you played ya self."

"you right, we most definitely fucked."

|
|

|
|

santana rubbed her eyes and shifted slightly in elijah's clutch, she grabbed her phone and cut the brightness down before reading the messages from the groupchat.

𝐈𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐚𝐠𝐞

ᴍᴀᴊ💕
e and tana please wake up!!
dee tryna kill me, omgggg🥲

ᴅ3🖤
how i'm tryna kill you? 🤔

ᴍᴀᴊ💕
look at the fuckin road you dick wad😤

ᴊᴏᴋᴇʀ🃏
where ya'll at?
we already here..

ᴍᴏᴏᴋʏʏʏ🤎
dee keeps swerving😔
i'm finna roll out in traffic chile-

ʟɪ ᴅᴊ🖤
i want to go home please.

ʙᴏᴏᴅᴀ ꜱᴄᴏᴏᴅᴀ🥺💞
why do you want to go home, jane? 🧍🏽‍♀️

ʟɪ ᴅᴊ🖤
are you on drugs? are you fuckin on drugs?! why do i want to go home!!

ꜱᴏᴜʟ ꜱɪꜱᴛᴇʀ🍃💗
i cannot😭😭

ʀᴀʏɴᴇ🦋, ʏᴀɴɴᴀ ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ🤍, + 3 others laughed at "are you on drugs? are you fuckin on drugs?! why do i want to go home!!"

- 𝗻𝗲𝘄 𝗺𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲𝘀 𝟰:𝟰𝟱𝗽𝗺 -

umm hey..

ᴍᴀᴊ💕
hey bae!
where tf is ya'll at🧍🏽‍♀️

umm laying down?

ʙᴏᴏᴅᴀ ꜱᴄᴏᴏᴅᴀ🥺💞
send pics🙂

* attachment 2 images *

ᴍᴏᴏᴋʏʏʏ🤎
cute shit😠🥰🥰
🥰🥰🥰*

ᴅ3🖤
smack him for me

i love my life🌚

ᴇʟɪ🧸🤎
glad you already know wassup

ᴅ3🖤
that wasn't me
carti had took my phone🧍🏾

ꜱᴏᴜʟ ꜱɪꜱᴛᴇʀ🍃💗
lying ass heffa

ᴅ3🖤
now ain't the time bae

ꜱᴏᴜʟ ꜱɪꜱᴛᴇʀ🍃💗
anyways

ᴇʟɪ🧸🤎
where ya'll at?

ᴍᴏᴏᴋʏʏʏ🤎
that doesn't matter

ᴍᴀɴ ᴍᴀɴ🦾
yes it does
come order my food for me please🥲

ʏᴀɴɴᴀ ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ🤍
^

ʙᴏᴏᴅᴀ ꜱᴄᴏᴏᴅᴀ🥺💞
no.
we agreed that we was gone let you and tana go out by yall selves or whatever y'all do
so have fun and buh bye!
love ya🖤

ᴇʟɪ🧸🤎
uh huh.. love ya'll too

bye guysss, love youuu💕

𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐚𝐠𝐞

the pair placed their phones back down and stayed silent as they moved back closer to each other as a natural reaction.

santana was curled up into the warmth of his body as his signature smell of pinewood and shea butter filled her nose. the feeling of his hand caressing her back and backside gave her a warm feeling inside that she never got tired of.

she exhaled softly under his touch and melted internally at his folds, their relationship was nothing different than before but everything just felt better knowing they were officially each other's, she is his and he is hers.

they stayed like this for awhile as the sun peered through the blinds and created lines both illuminated and dimmed.

the lines that were illuminated hit their skin and show cased their smooth complexions that seemed as smooth as silk and as lovely as honey.

santana took her time and allowed her eyes to soak in elijah's appearance in which she thought was ethereal. she loved everything about his face and how perfect his proportions were. his tamed eyebrows, slightly hooded eyes, high but subtle cheek bones, and a jawline to die for.

most of all she loved his lips, the top one slightly drawn out a bit more than the bottom one and their light pink tint.

"you done starin?" he asked her lowly.

"not really," she said softly.

he opened his eyes and she stared up at him, his lips touched her forehead and she smiled.

"wanna have a movie night or somethin? i don't really wanna go out anywhere," she suggested.

"we can do that, it's a movie room somewhea in hea." he told her as they parted and got up from the bed.

everything they did it was in sync and her mannerisms matched his and vice versa. they held the same facial expressions most of the time and often did most things alike; like how they both stretched their arms after they wake up or how they smile simultaneously out of the blue when they locked eyes with each other.

santana sat on the bathroom counter waiting for elijah to finish brushing his teeth seeing as though she had started and finished before him. her legs swinging gently while she scrolled on her phone.

"piggy back ride?" she asked him as he finished up, he just stood in front her off so she could wrap her legs and arms around him.

"the air is pretty nice up here." she said and he laughed.

"you makin it seem like i'm six foot a some." he said.

"you taller than me so technically you six foot ta me," she said.

"anyways whatchu want ta eat?" he asked her as they made it to the kitchen and he sat her to her feet.

"some lemon pepper wings." she said and leaned on the marble countertop.

"you gone turn into a chicken one day," he said and took his phone from his pocket.

"okay? and you gone turn into a damn fruit snack, that's all you eat." she said and crossed her arms.

"you can't even lie and say them motts fruit snacks don't be hittin." he said and twisted his lip.

"okay that's true," she said and nodded.

"exactly," he said.

"oh ya'll finally up," ryan said as him and troy walked into the kitchen.

"uh huh, whatchall plottin about?" elijah asked them.

"why you and yo daddy always think somebody plottin." troy said and crossed her arms.

"cause." he said and shrugged.

"ain't nobody finna go back and forth witchu boy." she said and waved him off.

"long as you know." he resorted and she bucked at him.

"ah i'm so scared." he waved his hands and laughed.

"stop bein so childish," santana said and smacked his arm.

"how i'm bein childish?" he asked her.

she shrugged, "you just is."

"anyways." he mushed the side of her head.

"get box up on." she threatened.

"bad doggie, down doggie," he joked and patted the dog of her head.

"get yo son please," she said to troy who laughed along with ryan.

"he yo problem now."

"gee thanks."

|
|

|
|

💭 𝚊𝚞𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚛𝚜 𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚎
i'll see ya'll after work, also let me know what you think about this chapter and the small prelude of my new book "ctrl"💕love you lots!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

481K 12K 55
"๐˜ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฌ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ, ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ, ๐˜ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ณ๐˜ถ๐˜จ๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ, ๐˜ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜บ๐˜ด , ๐˜ ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ ๐˜ข ๐˜ณ...
1.5M 73.9K 52
"๐šˆ๐š˜๐šž'๐šŸ๐šŽ ๐š๐š˜๐š ๐š–๐šŽ ๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š•๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š•๐š’๐š”๐šŽ ๐šข๐š˜๐šž'๐š›๐šŽ ๐š๐š‘๐šŠ๐š ๐šœ๐š˜๐š–๐šŽ๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š’๐šŸ'๐šŽ ๐š‹๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š— ๐š–๐š’๐šœ๐šœ๐š’๐š—๐š"โ˜† ๐š‚๐šŽ๐šš๐šž๐šŽ๐š• ๐š๐š˜ ๐™ผ๐šข ๐š‹๏ฟฝ...
3.9M 167K 56
" ๐™พ๐š—๐šŽ ๐š–๐š’๐šœ๐š๐šŠ๐š”๐šŽ ๐šŒ๐šŠ๐š— ๐šŒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š—๐š๐šŽ ๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š›๐šข๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š๐š˜๐š› ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š‹๐šŽ๐š๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐š˜๐š› ๐š ๐š˜๐š›๐šœ๐šŽ."โ˜†