𝐌𝐲 π„π§πœπ‘πšπ§π­πžπ 𝐑𝐨�...

By -selonophilewrites

πš‚πš’πšŸπšŠπšŠπš—πšπš’ π™Ίπš›πš’πšœπš‘πš—πšŠ π™Ίπšžπš–πšŠπš› πš’πšœ 𝚊 𝟸𝟹-πš’πšŽπšŠπš›-πš˜πš•πš πš™πšœπš’πšŒπš‘πš’πšŠπšπš›πš’πšœπš πš πš‘πš˜ 𝚜𝚝�... More

✰ π™²πšŠπšœπš ✰
✰ π™Ώπš›πš˜πš•πš˜πšπšžπšŽ ✰
✰ π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 𝟷 ✰
✰ π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 𝟸 ✰
✰ π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 𝟹 ✰
✰ π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 𝟺 ✰
✰ π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 𝟻 ✰
✰ π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 𝟽 ✰
✰ π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 𝟾 ✰
✰ π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 𝟿 ✰
✰ π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 𝟷𝟢 ✰
✰ π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 𝟷𝟷 ✰
✰ π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 𝟷𝟸 ✰
✰ π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 𝟷𝟹 ✰
✰ π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 𝟷𝟺 ✰
✰ π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 𝟷𝟻 ✰
✰ π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 𝟷𝟼 ✰
✰ π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 𝟷𝟽 ✰
✰ π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 𝟷𝟾 ✰
✰ π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 𝟷𝟿 ✰
✰ π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 𝟸𝟢 ✰
✰ π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 𝟸𝟷 ✰
✰ π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 𝟸𝟸 ✰
✰ π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 𝟸𝟹 ✰
✰ π™°πšžπšπš‘πš˜πš›'𝚜 πšπšŠπš—πš (πš—πš˜πšπšŽ) ✰
✰ π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 𝟸𝟺 ✰
✰ π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 𝟸𝟻 ✰
✰ π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 𝟸𝟼 ✰
✰ π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 𝟸𝟽 ✰
✰ π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 𝟸𝟾 ✰
✰ π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 𝟸𝟿 ✰
✰ π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 𝟹𝟢 ✰
✰ πšƒπš πš’πšπšπšŽπš› πšŠπšŒπš˜πšžπš—πš ✰
✰ π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 𝟹𝟷 ✰
✰ π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 𝟹𝟸 ✰
✰ π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 𝟹𝟹 ✰
✰ π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 𝟹𝟺 ✰

✰ π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 𝟼 ✰

2.9K 225 47
By -selonophilewrites

𝙸𝚗𝚜𝚙𝚒𝚛𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚍𝚊𝚢: 𝚆𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚏𝚘𝚌𝚞𝚜 𝚘𝚗 𝚐𝚘𝚘𝚍, 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚐𝚘𝚘𝚍 𝚐𝚎𝚝𝚜 𝚋𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛.

When I woke up the next day, I had an immense desire to go out and go somewhere. I was too excited. Sam would come today and leave the day after tomorrow, spending about two days here and I wanted to enjoy this time with him. 

Regarding Ashwin, I don't want to think about him for days. Forgetting him is perhaps the best thing to do now. I go up from the bed and went directly to the wardrobe to change. I decided on a light yellow floral dress and white sneakers since it was hot outside, and I also wanted to keep it simple. 

My Outfit:

I would buy some stuff like snacks, coke, candy, popcorn, and some horror and suspense movies for me and Sam to watch. I left the house and I went directly to my car, getting into it and then immediately went to the market. 

After I brought everything, I decided to take a walk around the neighborhood, of the place I was. It was not my neighborhood, but it was near the supermarket, so I wanted to explore it. So I parked my vehicle on a safe street, locking it. 

As I walked around the place, I felt like I have already been here, but I don't exactly recollect where. My heart is shouting to me that this place was a special place to me, but I don't exactly remember. 

I woke up from my thoughts when I heard someone calling me. 

"Ms," a woman stopped me, holding up a leaflet towards me. I turned to her and opened my eyes wide. It was Mrs. Kumar. Ashwin's mother. 

"Aren't you-Hi?" I said as I stammered surprised. 

"My husband and I have opened a bookstore in the centers and we would very much like you to take a look," she said as she smiled kindly. With a trembling hand, I took the paper and looked. 

"Are you Mrs. Kumar," I asked? 

"Yes, my dear. Do you know me," she asked me with this face that looked like she was worried, and I quickly denied it. 

"No, I mean, I heard about your name, but ...," I said trying to make something up on the spot. 

Really, Sivaangi, you always dig your own grave!

And this time I agreed with my subconscious, instead of shutting it up. 

"I gotta go, bye," I said as I practically ran away. 

Congratulations, now look what you did. I should have stayed there longer and not run desperately from there. Maybe tried to get something out of her, like some information about Ashwin's past or something. But on second thought, it might not be a good idea. It would be strange, a person she never saw, to ask her a lot of questions. Yes, it sure would be weird. 

"Hey girl," I heard someone say, and I was startled to see her in front of me with an uneven breath. Did she follow me?

"Why did you run? Are you alright," I asked her. 

"Ah-h yes, everything is fine! Look, I just wanted to say that if you are like this, like being afraid and nervous, for knowing what happened to me about my son....," she said but I interrupted her. 

"Son," I asked her. 

"Are you talking about, Ashwin," I asked her. 

"Y-yes ... Ashwin....," she whispered, looking down and, after a while, looked back at me. 

"So you know, don't you! The only solution we could find to control him was to put him on the Waverly Hills," she said sadly and I repressed the urge to ask her what happened and say that I was the psychiatrist for her son. 

"My name is Sivaangi. Sivaangi Krishna Kumar," I say extending one of my hands. She shakes my hands with exaggerated force. 

"I'm Aditi Kumar, as you may already know," she said and we laugh together. 

"You are very beautiful, Sivaangi. If my son was normal and we had a good relationship with him, I would like him to marry a girl like you," she said and I smiled gratefully at her compliment, knowing that it would never happen. 

"Well, I....," I said but I was interrupted by my phone ringing. 

"Excuse me," I said. 

"No that's fine, I need to go! See you someday dear," she said smiling. 

I smiled at her, and she went. I answered my phone call without even seeing who was calling me. 

"Hello," I said. 

"Sivaangi? It's me, Sam. I have something to tell you," he said trying to control his excitement. 

"Hi Sam, what happened," I asked happily. 

"I packed my things and I'm already on my way to your home," he responded happily. 

"Really, I'm waiting for you, come soon," I said smiling excitedly at hearing the news. 

"Yes, get the place ready, because the party is going to get started," he said. 

"Yayy," I shouted like a little kid. 

"My flight is confirmed and I will leave for the airport the day after tomorrow at about nine o'clock in the morning," he said. 

"Ah, I wish you could stay longer," I said sadly. 

"Me too, Sivaangi, but you know I can't! I have to see Pavi, it has been a long time, since I saw her," he said sadly. 

"Ok, come on let's not be sad. At what time are you coming," I asked him. 

"I'll be there, in an hour," he said. 

"Ok, see you soon," I said happily. 

I hung up on the call and went straight to my car. 

I got the place ready and I was waiting for Sam to ring the doorbell. After about 10 minutes of waiting, I heard the doorbell ring and I ran to the front door. I opened it and in the same second, I hugged my best friend. We haven't seen each other for many months, I missed him so much. 

"Hey, you look beautiful," Sam commented. 

"Look at you, you finally let your hair grow," he said touching my hair. 

"I think I look better with long hair," I said. 

We both nodded, laughing, and entered my house. 

"I see you never changed, your apartment is messy," he said and I hit him on his shoulder and we both laughed. 

"You know what we can do," Sam said suddenly. 

"Wait, are you thinking what I'm thinking," I said looking at him mischievously. 

"Let's go to the downtown mall," he said and we both jumped. I got ready to go outside. I put on a  white dress, with a jean jacket, and white sneakers. This was the perfect outfit for Chennai's summer weather. 

My outfit:

We spent about two hours going to all the arcades in the mall. Right after we played like little children, it was 12:30 pm and my stomach attacked. So, we went to a restaurant near the mall where the food was one of the best in the city. Sam ate about three different dishes. Apparently, I was not the only one to be hungry. 

We finished eating by talking and laughing. We split the bill, paid, and went towards the exit. 

"I still can't believe I'm going to meet Pavi, it has been a long time, I miss her so much....," he said and I laughed at him on how he blabbered on and on how he missed Pavi. I was listening to him when my phone ringed. 

"These days I have a lot of calls," I say looking at who the caller was. I sighed and closed my eyes in frustration. 

"Who's it Siv," Sam asked me concerned. 

"My boss," I said and Sam made a weird face. 

"Answer it, I'll be at that shop," he said pointing to a shop. 

"Okay, thank you," I said and Sam started to walk from me. I stood there, staring at my phone screen in anguish. 

"Hi, uncle. What happened this time," I said answering the call. 

"Can you come to the police station, immediately," he asked me fearfully. 

"I can, but what happen-....," I tried to ask but he hung up before I could finish my sentence. 

I grunted in anger, he never tells me what happens. He only tells me when I go to the place he wants me to go. 

"Where's my boss," I asked the police officer I met on the way. 

"Are you Sivaangi Krishna Kumar," he asked me and I nodded my head. 

"Follow me," he said. 

So I did. We walked down several corridors, down some stairs until I could see the image of my boss staring at something in front of him. 

"Uncle," I asked and it got his attention and he walked over to me.

"Come here," he said and I followed him and looked in the direction my boss has been looking at, and I saw Ashwin there. I'm not surprised since every single time my boss calls me fearfully it's about Ashwin. I went inside to talk to him. 

"What are you doing here," I asked staring at Ashwin who was sitting on the chair handcuffed. 

"I should ask you that," Ashwin said looking at me coldly, which made me shiver. 

"What were you thinking when you spoke to her," he said looking at me. 

"Are you talking about your mother," I asked confused. 

"Did you follow me," I asked surprised, and he laughed and said nothing? 

"Why are you not letting me help you," I said crouching at his height so that we were face to face. 

"I already said, I don't need your help," he exclaimed angrily, and a police officer came inside because of the noise. 

"Is everything okay here," he asked us. 

"Yes, everything is fine," I said without looking at him. 

"Could you uncuff his hands," I asked looking at the police officer? 

"What? Excuse me, but are you crazy," the police asked looking at me weirdly. 

"Is the security here good," I asked him. 

"Yes, it's best in town," he said looking at me. 

"So, I have to worry about," I said raising my eyebrow as if challenging him. He gave up, taking off the handcuff, leaving Ashwin loose. 

"I'll lock the room. If anything, scream," the police said defeated, and then left, leaving us alone. Ashwin didn't look at me, so I put myself in front of him. 

He looks at me deeply, and he asked me a question through his eyes. 

"Because I want you to trust me as I trust you," I answered his question. 

"Do you trust me," he asked as he laughed mockingly. 

"Sivaangi, don't trust me. You can't trust me just because I saved you. Because, you can bet that it won't happen again," he said looking at me. 

"Okay, I don't care," I said looking deeply into his eyes. 

"You could be dead right now," Ashwin said slowly approaching me. 

"Yes, but I'm not. That means you don't want me dead, isn't it," I asked jumping and smiling. He studied me with a smile. I could see that Ashwin wanted to trust me, but something is not letting him. 

"I will not pressure you to tell what happened to you, but know that I won't give up," I said holding his cheeks. 

"I know you wouldn't give up," he said pushing my hands from his cheek. He went and sat down in his chair. 

"I'm going back to the asylum, Sivaangi. But be aware, I will make you suffer, and you will wish you never became my psychiatrist. Your life will go to hell," he said looking at me. 

"And you don't care about that do you," he said looking at me.

"No," I said smiling and he gave me half a smile. 

"As soon as you experience yourself, you will hate yourself for becoming my psychiatrist," he said looking at me coldly. 

"I know you won't make me suffer," I said smiling confidently. 

"And who said I'm not? You are not the only attempt to help me," he said seriously. 

"What do you mean by that," I asked him confused. 

"I'm not going to answer you," he said. 

"Was there another girl trying to help you? What happened to her," I asked, but got no answers. The same policemen who had taken off Ashwin's handcuff were calling me, saying that my time was up. I left the place as fast as I could without looking back. I had to think carefully about all this. 

I and Sam were watching a movie that we found on Netflix. Sam was very focused on the movie, but my mind was in another world. What did Ashwin mean by that? Did another girl tried to help him, but in the end she ended up dead? I needed to clarify all the questions that are hanging around me. Why would Ashwin tell me that? Does he care that I'm taking a risk? I do not think so. I awakened from my thoughts when I listened to a sigh of relief. 

"Finally it's over," Sam celebrated, eating some more popcorn. 

"This film is a great example of a good horror film. What do you think, Sivaangi," he asked me, making me panic. 

"I didn't pay attention to anything in the film," I said closing my eyes afraid of his reaction. 

"I can't believe you, Sivaangi," he exclaimed worriedly.

"Were you thinking about your job, again? You need to stop this," he told me worriedly. 

"I can't," I said. 

"Ok, tell me what happened," he asked. 

"Ok, remember that job at Waverly Hills," I said and he nodded. 

"So my patient is Ashwin... Ashwin Kumar," I said scared at his reaction and he opened his eyes wide. 

"Sivaangi Krishna Kumar, why didn't you tell me? Do you know how dangerous he is," he asked me. 

"I already go too involved. I can't get away from him," I said.

"Can't or you don't want to," Sam asked raising an eyebrow. Sam is very good at touching on subjects that I find very necessary. 

"I'm just trying to help him," I said simply. 

"Do you like him, Sivaangi," he said and I opened my eyes wide. 

"What? Of course not, are you crazy," I asked. 

"Sorry, but I had to ask you," he said raising his arms in surrender. 

"Okay," I said as I curled my and rested my chin on my knees. 

"Siv, what anguished you so much," Sam asks me, "Does he mess with you?"

"Why are you asking me this," I asked him scared. 

'"Answer my question," he said looking at me. 

"I think ... I care about him. I want to see him well, but I'm afraid of what it might turn out to be. Afraid he might kill me," I said sadly. 

"I see," he said as he huffed me. 

"You'll find a way, all right," he asked me and I agreed. We both got up and went to my bedroom to sleep. 

Today I has decided to wake up early, and go to the asylum to get more information. As I looked through, the documents I found a photo and an address that looked so familiar to me. This is was the same place I took the photo that Ashwin asked me. 

I immediately went to the place and saw that it was a shooting spot. Just like last time, my heart shouted that this place was special to me, but I can't remember. 

The place was locked and abandoned. It was dusty, and I saw a tree that I thought I have seen somewhere but I don't exactly remember. 

Doubts and more doubts entered my head and I decided not to think about it anymore. I left the place immediately since I had a bad feeling.

I was going to my car when I saw someone following me. I was ready to scream when a hand covered my mouth, squeezing me tightly. He pulled me to a tree where no one can see.  

"Shut up, don't shout," he ordered. 

"Ashwin," I whispered, but my voice came out muffled because of his hand. 

"Just keep quiet," I heard him say. He pulled me closer to him. His hands were hugging my waist from the back, and his head was on my neck. We stayed like that for a while, until I remembered that there was no reason for him to touch me. I took his hand away from my mouth and walked away from him. 

"Why are you here? I thought you were in the asylum," I asked him.

"Yes, I was, but...," he said.

"But what," I asked confused. 

"I...," he stopped for a moment until he was ignorant again. 

"It's none of your business," he said getting his teeth. 

"Oh no, it's my business, and you can start explaining yourself, because every time I ask for an explanation, you walk away and leave me in a dead-end," I said firmly. He would not escape. Not today. 

Here's the next chapter! Sorry, I didn't update earlier because I was sick, and I took a rest! Comment down below, what do you think that shooting spot was about! Can you connect the dots? Feel free to comment down below suggestions and feedback. Big hugs and kisses to all my readers and voters. Love you guys so much!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

145K 12.9K 68
#Ashaangi#Ashwin#Sivaangi#Fanfiction It's an ashaangi fan fiction story...I hope you would enjoy this story. I've mixed both Tamil and English to mak...
15.4K 1.1K 13
In a realm without a marked December 6, where June 20 is a mere date, and unfollowing is a foreign concept, Ashwin stands at the threshold of an unwr...
257K 24.7K 64
Story of two individuals who chose different paths. But destiny decides to cross their path again. Is it for good or bad... That is left to destiny. ...
176K 14.9K 92
Ashwin a introvert guy... Became a loner after his first love πŸ’–"KANMANI"πŸ’–. He was completely shattered after kanmani's death, his world became blur...