Soulmates

heartlessbrock tarafından

This is the sequel to Lucky! I don't really know what's gonna happen so enjoy. Daha Fazla

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
Not a chapter

81

6K 139 42
heartlessbrock tarafından

The next couple weeks were fairly uneventful since I've been on a more steady work schedule. I was excited to be back but there was also a little bit of vulnerability in going back.

I trusted everyone I worked with but since the Peter situation I felt myself being on edge while I was at work.

It was okay though, I'd be okay.

"Hey, V." Aisha said as she came into the locker room where I was going through my charts. "Hey." I said with a small smile as I read every inch of the paper.

"Interesting chart?" She asked with a laugh as she went to grab her water bottle. "I just don't want to get married again." I said with a small laugh then sighed and signed the chart. "Ah shit, V..I'm sorry." She said as I shook my head.

"Don't worry about it, it's a thing of the past. I have to admit it was clever." I said then moved on to the next chart. "He was a psychopath." Aisha said and shuttered.

"Yeah, I'm glad he's in prison." I said as she sat next to me and ate a snack. "Me too. Are you going home after you're done?" She asked as I nodded and signed the chart. "Yeah, thank god." I said and looked at her.

"What are you gonna do this weekend?" She asked and grabbed the finished charts. "Hmm, I don't know! Maybe just hang out with Colby. We don't really have any plans." I said with a shrug as I signed the last chart.

"Well don't have too much fun." She said with a wink then put her water bottle in her locker. "I'll talk to you later." She said and waved. "Bye Aisha!" I said then stood up and grabbed my stuff. "Bye, love youuuu!" She sang out as she skipped out of the room.

I got my stuff together then returned my signed charts and clocked out.

I was happy that the drive home wasn't too long because I was actually pretty tired from a full day of work.

When I got home I went to my room so I could get changed. As I got changed I heard my phone buzzing but I didn't bother trying to answer it, I was too tired to converse with anyone right now.

I sighed then threw my hood over my head and went up to Colby's room.

"Baby?" I asked and opened the door slightly. "Hey, how was work?" Colby asked as I walked into the room. "It was fine." I said then crawled onto his bed.

I noticed that he had his suitcase on the end of the bed along with a couple piles of clothes. "Are you going somewhere?" I asked and pouted my lip as he walked over and started putting the clothes in the bag.

"Sam and I have to go out of town for the last 25x25 video." Colby explained as I nodded. "Where are you going?" I asked and bundled my sleeves in my hands.

"Canyon Lake, Texas." He said as I frowned. "How long will you be gone?" I asked as he zipped his bag up. "Only 5 days." He said then tossed the bag on the ground and crawled into bed with me.

"I'll miss you." I said as I cuddled into his chest. "You can come with ya know?" He asked and wrapped his arms around me.

"No, I think it's important that you do the last episode with just Sam." I said with a small smile. "I can't believe it's almost over." He said with a sigh. "I'm so proud of you guys, it's crazy how much you've done in a year." I said and he grabbed his laptop.

"I can't believe I'm turning 25 next month." He said causing me to laugh. "Yeah, you're a grandpa." I said and watched as he checked into his flight for tomorrow. "Ha." He said with a chuckle.

"What did you want to do for your birthday anyways?" I asked as he closed his laptop and tossed it to the side.

"I don't really care as long as I get to be with you." He said causing me to laugh. "Okay then." I said then sighed and cuddled into his chest more.

"Are you tired?" He asked as I nodded. "Yeah, it was a long day." I said with a yawn. "How about you take a nap and I'll order us some dinner. That sound good?" He asked as I nodded. "Yeah, what time do you need to go to bed?" I asked as he grabbed his phone.

"Uhh, our flight is at 7am so pretty early." He said and pulled me closer so I could snuggle into him more. "Okay I'll just take a short nap." I said already feeling myself drifting off.

I heard Colby say something but I was already asleep before I could comprehend what it was.

I woke up a couple minutes later to the smell of pizza. "Good morning, sleepy." Colby said as I giggled. "I love pizza." I said and rubbed my eyes. "I can't believe the smell of pizza seriously just woke you up." He said and walked over with the box of pizza.

"Food is life." I said then got up to stretch. "Can we sat on the balcony?" I asked with a wide smile. "You're adorable." He said as I giggled and walked to the balcony doors.

We got settled into the big chair Colby had out there then started to eat. "So what are you guys doing in Texas?" I asked and took a bite of pizza. "We're gonna be building houses while we're there then we are gonna go to our roots and ghost hunt a bit." He said as my heart warmed up.

"You're building houses?" I asked as he nodded. "Yeah, Sam and I always wanted to do it, and there was a huge fire there that burned down an entire neighborhood. We just want to help for the last video." He said as I leaned over and kissed his cheek.

"I think that's amazing." I said quietly as he grinned at me. "I'll send you pictures if you want." He said as I nodded. "I'd love that." I said then scrunched my nose and took another bite of pizza.

We sat up and ate then watched the stars for a while before we went to bed.

I felt my heart sink slightly as Colby's alarm went off. I wanted him to go and do something good for the world but I was selfish and wanted him around all of the time.

I knew it was ridiculous and clingy but I just loved being around him so much. It would be okay though, being apart would be good for us.

"Turn it off." Colby groaned as he covered his eyes with his arm. "You have to get up, baby." I said as he shook his head and pulled me closer to him. "No." He mumbled as I laughed and kissed his cheek.

"Come on, you have to build houses and be a good member of society." I said then pushed off of his chest so I could get up.

"Am I taking you to the airport?" I asked and stretched. "You don't have to...but I'd love that." Colby said as he got up and scrubbed his face with his hands. "Yeah, I'll take you." I said then sat back down so he could get ready.

While he was in the bathroom I heard a knock on his door. "You up, man?" Sam asked groggily as he popped his head into the room. "He's in the shower." I said and grabbed his bag.

"Alright, I'll take his stuff to the car if you want." He said and held his hand out. "Yeah, sure." I said then handed him the bag.

Once Colby was ready we made our way to the car. "Are you guys excited for your last 25x25 video?" I asked as we started the journey to the airport.

"It's really bittersweet." Sam said as Colby mumbled in agreement. "Why was your favorite thing you did?" I asked as Colby took my hand. "I'm gonna say drifting." Sam said with a nod. "Scuba diving." Colby said as I smiled.

"You guys like the ones that scare you, huh?" I asked as they both laughed. "Yeah, I guess you could say that." Sam said with a laugh.

When we got to the airport I felt a little bit of dread in my stomach. I knew it was ridiculous because they were only going to be gone for a couple days.

I needed to get a grip.

When I pulled up to the curb I put the car in park then sighed and looked over at Colby. "Text me when you land okay?" I asked as he nodded and leaned over to kiss me. "I love you." He said then planted a kiss on my forehead. "I love you too, go be a badass." I said then looked at Sam.

"Have fun and stay out of trouble, okay?" I asked as he nodded. "You got it." He said as they grabbed their bags. "Let me know when I need to pick you up." I said as Colby leaned into the car one more time to kiss me. "Don't have too much fun without me." He said as I scrunched my nose at him.

"Wouldn't dream of it." I said then smiled, "Now go before you miss your flight." I said then waved him off. "Okay okay. Love you." He said then closed the door.

I watched as they walked into the airport then sighed and started making my way back to the house.

I could feel the loneliness creeping up on me knowing that I was going to be spending the weekend mostly by myself.

I had to just try to keep myself occupied while they were away.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

12.5K 124 23
there's some swearing and stuff ykyk not gonna say anything hope you enjoy it :) trigger warnings will be in the beginning of each chapter!!!⚠️⚠️ 26...
720 8 23
You and Colby have just gotten married. And you have your whole life a head of you. You guys have had your "fun" moments but what will happen if some...
5K 160 26
Now then this has no description of the book you'll just have to read it...but! PLEASE CHECK OUT THIS YOUTUBE CHANNEL: Sam and Colby! I recently star...
29K 537 163
Little Stories about the reader and Colby. If you have requests comment them in the comments on the stories.