Breathe

By berks22

This story will be the very first I have ever written before. It will always stay inside my library for those... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7

Chapter 4

28 1 0
By berks22

I woke up the next morning and walked downstairs. My arm was now raw from all the cuts and nail digging. I just hated myself and that's how I dealt with it. I slowly walked down the stairs and sat on the couch. No one seemed to be home so I went into the kitchen in hopes of a note of some sort. There was nothing. I then grabbed my phone and sat back on the couch. I had 3 messages.

Mom: Hey sweetie! Your dad and I are going out for the day! Have a good day at school! See you when you get home!

Cam: What are you wearing today?

Will: Missed you at the study session last night! See you in a few!

I didn't respond to any of them. No body knew. That was the worse part. I'm drowning and no one..no one knows or cares. I'll never tell anyone. At all. I then went upstairs and put on some skinny jeans,a random long sleeved shirt and scarf,and my brown combat boots. I brushed my long brown hair and just left it. Applied the usual makeup and left. It was raining. But I like rain. I deserved to be rained on. I approached the building and I soon as I walked in, all eyes were on me. I looked to my right and there plastered on every single locker was a picture of me from last year. That was when the cutting started. I had braces,I wore two ponytails every day,and I wore glasses. People made fun of me everyday. On the picture of me there were words like: loser,fake,ugly,stupid,and worthless. As I stood there frozen laughter started to erupt from the mouths of people I thought forgot about that time. My body grew shaky and hot. Tears formed in the rims of my eyes. I don't normally cry. But this time it wasn't just from the laughter, it was from everything. Everything that I kept inside from all those years. I ran into the bathroom. Never wanting to breathe again. I took out the blade and cut. It was the most and deepest I'd ever done before. I bled really really hard. It seemed like everything was just..coming out. I laid on the floor and just cried. Cameron soon ran in asking me question like "What happened?!" "Are you ok?!" It was at that moment that I thought it was over. I thought I was dead. But I wasn't. But I wanted to be. Cameron stopped talking and just picked me up,cleaned the blood off of my arm,wrapped it,and pulled my sleeve down. She then drove me home. As I stepped out of the car I looked back at my worried friend who knew nothing of my cutting and said,"Thank you." I closed the car door,opened the front door,walked upstairs,and laid in my bed. Feeling the most hatred towards myself then ever before.

AUTHOR'S NOTE:
I'm waking for the chapter that ill write where ill end up crying. Sorry if this is getting too intense. It ends ok I promise! Thanks for all the reads! Love you guys! -Berkley

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

661K 15.9K 65
sequel to aeou (read first) ✘ ✘ ✘ The boys are back. And they're out for revenge. Last semester the girls of Sterling humiliated Caleb, Luca, Atla...
1.1M 61.6K 40
Millie Ripley has only ever known one player next door. Luke Dawson. But with only a couple months left before he graduates and a blackmailer on th...
42.7K 2.9K 24
|ongoing| Ivana grew up alone. She was alone since the day she was born and she was sure she would also die alone. Without anyone by her side she str...
3.7M 87.4K 141
Soon to be Published under GSM Darlene isn't a typical high school student. She always gets in trouble in her previous School in her grandmother's pr...