He won't go

By Kim_Thomas024

Dancing can change lives. For sisters Lisa and Leigh this is just the case, a bad break and a big break in Li... More

Chapter One: The Beginning
CHAPTER 2: SILENCE MAY NOT BE GOLDEN
CHAPTER 3: Hulk, when his changing phases.
CHAPTER 4: For my love of dance let him keep it.
CHAPTER 5: There must be something mentally wrong with both of them.
Author's Note
CHAPTER 6: Steak, Beer and the Dance Floor
CHAPTER 7: Re-Schedule my life
CHAPTER 8: Since when is packing this hard...
CHAPTER 9: Nothing better than sisterly love.
CHAPTER 10: When realization sets, it sets in hard.
CHAPTER 11: The day before the day it ends.
CHAPTER 12: MR TATUM HAS ARRIVED AND WE LEAVING
CHAPTER 13: Hello Mr Tatum, Goodbye Lisa and Leigh
CHAPTER 14: From South Africa, Cape Town to America, Los Angeles
AUTHORS NOTE
CHAPTER 16: What happened?
CHAPTER 17: He Won't Go
EPILOGUE: 2 years later...

CHAPTER 15: It's show time

6 0 0
By Kim_Thomas024

21 July 2014

Its 20 minutes before the show is about to start, the past 3 or so months has been nothing but hectic. Excitement filled the arena, energy from each person in the crowd caused the Staples Centre to vibrate. Every performer, from dancers to the singers felt the excitement which was fantastic. Leigh was part of the main performance, one of the lead dancers suffered an  injury and ‘by request of the other dancers’ Leigh filled her spot. After a week of arranging and re-arranging singers to perform, a list of artist and songs was finally produced.

1.    Chris Brown        -         Run it

-            She ain’t you

-            Love more-Loyal-Show me (mash up)

2.    Aloe Black           -        I need a dollar

-            I’m the man

-            Love is the answer

3.    Iggy Azalea         -        Black Widow

-            Work

-            Fancy (Charlie XCX)

4.    Charlie XCX       -         Boom clap

-            Break the rules

5.    Ariana Grande    -         Tattooed heart

-            Break free

-            Love me harder (Ft The Weekend)

6.    Sam Smith          -        La la la

-            Stay with me

-            Restart

7.    Ed Sheeran        -         Don’t

-            Thinking out loud

-            Sing

8.    Olly Murs             -        Dance with me tonight

-            Wrapped up

Wade Robson was the MC of the event, since it is his event, the amount of people who came to support the event blow him away. He never realised that it will be such a success. Many celebrities came to the show as well, despite the after party for the ‘famous’ people to attend. The show ended with all dancers performing to Olly Murs’s Wrapped Up, on the stage and in the crowd.

"Thank you everyone for coming out today and supporting us. I’m Olly Murs you guys have been amazing. Thank you"

“Before you all leave, I’d like to call the lead choreographers Lisa and Leigh Hale all the way from South Africa. They made all of this possible and from Wade’s Dancers and everyone that is part of my organisation, we want to say thank you. Give them a round of applause. I’m Wade Robson thank you and good day”

Everyone left the stage and headed straight to their work spaces to freshen up, Leigh and Lisa decided to head to their hotel to their parents and Alex, who brought Jessica with him. When they reached their hotel everyone waited for them in the lobby.

“My daughters that was so beautiful” cried their mother

“I missed you girls” Alex said jumping Leigh, causing her to stumble

“Let us go up to shower, I feel like I rolled in honey” Lisa said pulling her father to walk with her.

When they reached their rooms Alex and Jessica joined Leigh, and their parents joined Lisa for the time being.

LEIGH

“Jessica, how are my babies. I miss them so much”

“They were not impressed when we said we will be closing for the week, but they are so excited that you will be there to open for them”

“Thank you so much for running this while I was gone I cannot thank you more, but I am really grateful”

“No, thank you Leigh for giving me the opportunity to take your place during this time. I loved every moment of it”

“No problem so Alex, I see you made a move. How’d you do it or did you make the first move Jess, I know his a bit slow?”

“Thanks to your sister's mouth I had no choice but to make a move, and thanks to Channing’s help I stole her heart”

“What did Lisa do, we were here all this time?”

“Jessica, you tell her?”

“The night of the supper she asked how long we were dating, and we weren’t but she said she could feel the vibe between the two of us. After Alex came from the airport he asked me to lunch, and we spoke about us and it kicked off from there I guess”

“Wow, Alexander has a pair of balls. I’m impressed babe really I started thinking you were gay”

“Ask Jessica, I have a pair of balls and they huge” Alex winked at both girls, Jessica blushing for herself and about 3 other teenaged girls.

“Jesus Alex, too much information. Let me go shower, and please keep your balls inside your pants”

Mr and Mrs Hale booked themselves in a room at the same hotel since the girls, Alex and Jessica was attending the after party at 9. They all got done for the party and left. 15 minutes later they arrived at a nice, fancy hotel. As they entered the loft, a big board was up stating all the dj’s and performers for the night. The list had dj’s included Steve Aoki, Skrillex, Diplo, Calvin Harris and Afrojack. As soon as Leigh saw that Afrojack was playing, she started squealing like a 15 year old at a Justin Bieber concert. Lisa rolled her eyes and pulled her sister into the huge ballroom that was dimly lit. The room was draped beautifully in purple and black, with fairy lights down the walls.

“Sister you have some introducing to do, Chris Brown is sitting all on his own. Come before someone else catches his attention.”  Lisa said pulling Leigh out of her moment of looking at Ryan Guzman like he was a piece of meat on Christmas morning.

“Fine, but what about Ryan I wanna dance with him so badly” Leigh said hanging her lip

“I’ve got a plan, we go to Chris and you talk to him about his great performance, I’ll get Ryan’s attention and call him over. Sister I got this, just chill”

 Leigh looked at her sister with such admiration as they walked to Chris.

“Evening Mr Brown, let me tell you that your performance today was not impressive at all.” Leigh joked as she hugged him. Since the first day that Leigh and Chis worked together they got along well and Lisa took this as a bonus, but she was too shy too really say anything.

“Leigh let me tell you how tired I am, I tried my best to give a great performance” he laughed.

They two started talking about how hectic the day was and about the things that happened that wasn’t supposed to. Leigh turned to get Lisa’s attention but she had already started talking to Ryan. Leigh grabbed Lisa’s elbow to get her attention and Lisa knew that this was a moment that decides everything.

“Chris this my sister Lisa you asked to meet her, well here she is” Leigh said moving out of the way so she could shake Chris’ hand. They started talking and Lisa’s great plan had dropped straight to the floor, causing Leigh to take the plan into her own hands and introduce herself.

“Hey I’m Leigh, Lisa’s sister if you were not paying attention”

“Ryan, a pleasure to meet you”

Leigh was never one to be left speechless, but the smile Ryan shot her after kissing her hand caused her to turn crimson. If the world could swallow her she would have appreciated it. She broke the gaze by looking past him to the bar.

“Do you wanna go get a drink?” he asked noticing her super red cheeks

“Sure, that would be great”

After a couple of drinks and 'getting to know each other', Leigh could not resist the need to dance, and she knew this guy has many dance moves up those sleeves of his slim fit shirt.

“Care to join me on the dance floor Mr Guzman?”

“It would be a pleasure, Miss... I have no idea what your surname is” he answered a bit embarrassed.

‘Your surname would do just great’ Leigh thought as she took his hand.

The dance floor was packed. Leigh could see Lisa and Chris dancing as well, then she remembered that Alex and Jessica was here as well. They danced to many songs before she looked around the crowded floor to spot Alex and Jessica, but found nothing. She started feeling guilty, but it was soon removed when Ryan placed his hand on her lower back moving her closer to him.  This reminded her of the last time a guy had actually touched her and then boom just as Kyle entered her mind Ryan spoke.

“Do you wanna get some air it’s really stuffy in here?”

“Sure” was all she could say after feeling Ryan’s warm breath against her neck.  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 152 41
After years........and years.......Danielle has a new life. So does everyone else. Families to raise, life's to live. There are many ups and downs in...
2K 139 47
All I can think about is my sisters cocky, stuck up, pain the ass of a boyfriend. Why?!
30 0 12
With a mixture of sex,drugs,violence, drama &...Beauty pageants it's about to be a wild ride for these young adults , join this crazy crew as they go...
978 26 27
What happens when the love of your life becomes your new step-brother? A story of discovery, heart break and true love.