The Bad Boy Inside the Chicke...

By kdotjhae

I hate him with all my heart and soul. No, I despise him. I would never be with him nor befriend him. But sin... More

Excerpt from (1) Yellow Fluffy Suit... I love it!
Prologue
(1) Yellow Fluffy Suit... I love it!
(2) How Did Jerkass Know!?
(3) Jerkass is blackmailing me...?
(4) What's wrong with people these days?
(5) Physics and geometrics... stuff
(6) Friendly Dinner
(7) kill me, now
(8) Awkward
(9) The Underground
(10) Stupid Smirk
(11) Run!
(12) The bad boy isn't as bad as he seems
(13) The million, scratch that, billion dollar answer
(14) I would like to apologize about something that happened 10 years ago.
(15) Liar liar, pants on... water?
(16) In the middle of NOWHERE.
(17) Stranger Savior
(18) Secrets are out
(19) Confessions
(20) See you soon
Extra Chapters?
Extra Chapter = 100
Extra Chapter = 200
Extra Chapter = 300
Extra Chapter = 400
Extra Chapter = 500
Extra Chapter = 600
Extra Chapter = 700
Extra Chapter = 800
Extra Chapter = 900
DYK or FAQ and TBH - PART 1 (1000th Votes)
Extra Chapter = 1,100
Extra Chapter = 1,200 part 1
Extra Chapter = 1,300
(Q&A) Extra Chapter = 1,200 Part 2
SOMEWHAT WEDDING SCENE ● EXTRA CHAPTER = 1,400
The Bad Boy Inside The Black Suit
The Bad Boy Inside The Fairy Suit
The Bad Boy Inside The White Suit
The Bad Boy Inside The Mermaid Suit

The Bad Boy Inside The Chicken Suit - Epilogue

22.6K 1.3K 316
By kdotjhae

This is it.

The epilogue...

Oh my... Gosh!

Thank you for reading this book, maybe giving it a one last Vote? Or comment?

I love you guys! I love you!

I can't believe I'm saying this for the very last time,

Here it is, The Bad Boy Inside The Chicken Suit - EPILOGUE

Enjoy..... XD

--------------------------------------------

"You know, I still really don't like to be seen with you," I told Langston while smiling sheepishly at the people around us.

"Why? Everyone knows we're a couple now."

I raised an eyebrow, "They knew way before we became an us."

"But why?"

"Why...?"

"Why do you hate to be seen with me? It's not like I'm bad looking, which I highly doubt,"

"Even if you were bad looking, I would still love to be seen with you. But," I looked at him straight to the eyes, "I don't like to be seen with you wearing that."

He scoffed, "What's wrong with the clothes I'm wearing right now?"

"It's yellow, fluffy, and too chicken. Gosh, Langston! You don't have to wear that at this party!"

He smirked, "It's our Halloween Party, it's normal."

"I was expecting you to be embarrassed about it, actually."

He shrugged, "It is embarrassing, but this suit is the one who pushed our lives together again. Don't you agree?"

I smiled, "I guess so, chicken boy."

He gave a playful glare, "Don't call me that."

"I love you," I cooed, not really caring about how he hates the name.

His angry expression melted into a calm one before answering, "I love you more, Mrs. Chicken." Yes, Mrs. Chicken. Apparently, he wants us to be exactly the same. Don't ask how he got me on this suit. Or even a suit.

Aww.

Moe.

Cute.

It has been 10 years since we confessed to one another about our affectionate feelings and the graduation. Here's a summarized story on what happened, which felt like yesterday.

You see, I was planning to study business in England, and Langston wanted to study business in New York. With his grades -which is shocking when I learned that he was a closet nerd- he can enter any college he wants, but he followed me here in Liverpool, England. Which by the way shocked me to no end. I mean, I was planning on breaking up with him on the airport because I know long-distance relationship doesn't work, but he disagreed and said, "We will try.". I thought he was going to New York and I'm going to England -We made our flights dates the same by the way. So can you imagine this, when I was closing my eyes ready for departure, trying to sleep so I can forget about the pain, I felt warm lips on mine, which made me push the random guy or girl away by instinct. When I opened my eyes, I saw the jerk smirking, before saying, "Is that how you treat your boyfriend."

After graduating from business in Liverpool, we went back here to Denovan. Turns out there's no better place than home.

"Langston!" I shouted, "Use the spoon." Langston was eating his ice cream not with a fork, or spoon, but chopsticks, chopsticks I tell ya!

"But there's no spoon!" He whined, walking beside me.

What?

"It's in the kitchen!"

"Fine." He pouts before going to the kitchen, saying "Excuse me," a lot of times because of his gigantic suit.

Even after all these years, now that we're 28, his body stayed the same. Well, it got matured, it got leaner.

Which by the way is a good way for me. You know, his wife.

"Mommy!" I look down to see Charlie, covered in ice cream.

From head.

To toe.

Chocolate flavored Ice Cream.

"LANGSTON!!!!!!!!!" I shouted, before looking down at the blonde boy. He's 3 years old, and he's so adorable. He is, after all, my son.

He has my hair color, which is blonde, but he has some shade of brown, which came from Langston. Though, he got the eye color from Langston, which is dark forest green. Since he lives here in Denovan, he has this semi-tan semi-pale skin. Just like his father. Even at his age, I can already see that he has both of our personalities. I can sense the future sarcasm, the badass, the brains, oh, don't forget the cuddling personality! He acts like his father, badass and all, but he's also a softy inside.

"Yes, Chlo-bear?" Langston asked, finally holding a spoon.

"Don't Chlo-bear me. What were you doing?!" I said in gritted teeth, "Why is our son covered with Chocolate Icecream?!"

Langston's eyes widened when he saw Charlie, "Whoa, what's your costume?"

Charlie grinned, showing off some of his missing teeth, "I'm Ice Cream Man! Rawr!"

A what now?

"Charlie!"

Our head turns towards Vanchel, Ivan and Archie's little angel.

"Hi, Aunt Chloe! Hi Uncle Reed!"

"Hello, Vanchie!" I bent down to give her a hug, the same goes with Langston. "Where's your mommy?"

She grinned, "She's still in the house, 'touching up' her make up." Then she looked curious, "What does touching up means?"

Charlie went beside her, pulling her arm away from us, "It's a girl thing,"

"Ew!" You see, Vanchel and Charlie are best friends, after all, they have the same age, though Charlie is 3 months older.

She usually hangs out with Charlie, which means.... She often acts like a boy.

"I know!" Charlie agreed, "Let's just play!"

"I like how you think!"

The both of them run at the back door, which is where our treehouse is located in.

"I miss being a kid." I sighed, which made Langston comfort me immediately.

"I don't." He whispered, putting an arm around my waist and brought his chest closer to mine.

"How so?"

He smirked, before whispering in my ears, "Because if I'm a kid, then I can't do things I like, and one of those things is you."

Slapping his chest, I glared at him, "We're in public, Perv. Shut up."

"You're blushing!" He cooed, "You're so beautiful!"

".... whatever."

"Hey!" I turn around and saw Ivan wearing a Harry Potter costume and Archel in a Witch costume,

"Well isn't that a lovely matching suit." Ivan snorted, which made him and Langston laugh.

"I suggest for you to shut your yaps, Four-eyes."

Archel laughed before giving me a tight hug, "I haven't seen you in forever!"

I raised an eyebrow, "I saw you this morning..." After all, we are neighbors.

She sighed, "Why can't you be the "I know right!" kind of girl?"

I smirked, "If I was that kind of girl, then there's no Crazy Hater."

Yes, after all these years, I finally told Archel and Ivan that I'm Crazy Hater. Ivan wasn't that shock, he said that I have an attitude like Crazy Hater, while Archel was so shock that she didn't talk to me for a whole week since I ruined her imagination.

But sometimes, I still think that she still believes that Crazy Hater or Me is a he.

"Right!!! I can't believe you're him! I mean, her." She suddenly pouted, "I hate you for ruining my Prince Charming fantasy. Why can't there be a male version of Crazy Hater I know?"

Ivan was immediately at her side, "Am I not enough?"

She suddenly laughed, "Oh, honey....."

They left the kitchen and went straight to the living room.

Archel and her sweet talks. 'You gotta love them' she says.

"Chloe, what are you doing here?" I smiled and hugged mom,

"I have to prepare the meal for later,"

I look at her and saw shes wearing a blue dress with white apron. I raised an eyebrow questioningly, "What is your character?"

She smiled, "I'm Mom."

"Mom?"

She laughed, "Yes! Mom appeared in almost every movie I know!"

Of course.

"Where's dad?" I asked, before washing my hands and wiping it dry.

"He's with Tan and Sylvia in the car. Well, we're going to buy some wine."

"Oh, okay! Just make sure to be here before 9,"

"Alright honey, bye!"

"Bye!" I called out, then I immediately run towards the oven to check on the lasagña.

Looking at it thoroughly, I sighed heavily when I saw the cheese melting above it.

I.WANT.IT.NOW!

I grab a random towel and was about to open it when I felt a familiar pair of arms around my waist and twirls me around.

I laughed, "Langston!"

"You know, you should stop calling me Langston since technically, you're a Langston. Charlie's a Langston. And soon, there will be a lot of Langston running around the house."

I rolled my eyes on how excited he sounds, "Langston, I'll call you Langston. I'll call our sons or daughters their first names, but I will still call you Langston."

I felt him grin behind me before I felt him kiss my neck, "I really, really, really love you, Chloe Langston." He twirls me around, making me face him, "I love you so much that I'll run from heaven to hell as long as I'll get to be with you."

I smirked internally, "Are you saying that I'm going to hell?"

He laughed, "You're supposed to be saying I love you too and some shitty cheesy shit."

I sighed loudly, "Language."

He kissed my forehead, "I still can't hear a shitty cheesy I love you."

I grinned, "I love you more Reed Edward Langston, if you'll run from heaven to hell just to be with you, then I'll make the black hole white,"

We kissed one another until he pulled away and said, "You know that the black hole isn't called black hole just because it's black, right?"

"Langston..."

We do argue 24/7, and we always make up 24/7. That is just how me and my bad boy inside the chicken suit works.

And it would be like that in a very long time.

The End ♥

--------------------------------------------------------

Oh my goodness... I just wrote the end word...

Ladies and gentlemen, IT'S FINALLY COMPLETED!

Thank you for reading this book and giving this a chance. I love you guys!

I have a new book starting in March, then try to complete my other books.

This is my first book to be completed in this account, I saw that I wrote this book from September 8, 2014 to February 28, 2015.

I love you guys and thank you for reading! Hopefully, you'll support me in my other books! I'll post some bonus chapters, comment or private message me on what topic you want.

Thank you!

I love you!

Vote?

Comment?

Follow me?

Goodbye for now! - I mean, See you soon!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 42 18
Jordy feels like she has met the love of her life and everything is almost as if taken out of a fairytale, especially after Archer Finn confronts her...
2.4K 86 7
What would you do if your boyfriend broke up with you for someone else? Even worse. She is that girl. Popular, shallow and horribly perfect. The one...
2.4K 36 16
Meet Debbie and Tristan. She's awkward and has only one friend. He's the popular badass that everybody knows. Debbie is small and frail. Tristan is v...
653K 12.5K 46
[18+✔️] (Completed. Ongoing bonus chapters.) When Kaitlyn finds her four year relationship ending the day she finds out about her parents separating...