Captivated -{Kaidou x reader}-

By __Ko-chan__

'yare yare...' Being the psychic twin sister of Kusuo Saiki isn't as easy as it looks. (Y/N) Saiki's life cou... More

Hello! :)
Enter: (Y/N)
Before you read
*✧Gym and a rainy afternoon (2)✧*
*✧Beach day! (3)✧*
*✧Letter from a perverted ghost boy (4)✧*
*✧Sports festivals suck (5)✧*
~Filler! Chapter 5 and 1/2~
~Extra (mini) filler! Chapter 5 and 3/4~
*✧Stop getting scammed please (6)✧*
*✧It's the season of joy! (7)✧*
*✧Kusuko is best girl (8)✧*
Wait a damm minute l:o
*✧Celebrities annoy me (9)✧*
*✧More sports I guess (10)✧*
Wow I'm stoopid
I'm back :/
Alright, next will actually be a chapter
*✧(FILLER!) part 1/3✧*
Next chapter is underway 😫💕
Suggestions, ideas, and thoughts?
*✧(FILLER!) part 2/3✧*
*✧(FILLER!) part 3/3✧*
FILLERS 4 LIFE
HELP

*✧First day of hell! (1)✧*

2.7K 54 105
By __Ko-chan__

-------------------------------------*✧☆✧*--------------------------------------

'Yare yare another year of school' you sigh, looking at Kusuo.

'You mean hell?' Kusuo replies. 

You and him are next to each other in the school lineup, talking telepathically. 

There's one thing you can do that he can't...

"Guess who" Two large hands cover your face.

Read Nendo.

"Oh, hey Nendo!"

Well you can't exactly read his mind, you can somehow feel his presence and know what he is about to do. He apparently just doesn't have thoughts, so you can't tell exactly what he is thinking, you just know when he is about to do something, and what he is going to do.

You also talk...

"Aww how'd you know it was me?"

"Uh...Instincts."

"Seems legit. Anyway, I'm real excite-" 

THUMP

Suddenly, commotion erupts around you, as you see someone drop to the ground. Of you know nothing is actually wrong with him, but Nendo doesn't. He run towards the big lipped kid who fell. 

You pinch the bridge of your nose in annoyance with the kid who Nendo is...

Wait what

Nendo is...kissing him?

Oh well. Saiki and you are called to take Nendo and his lover to the nurses office. Of course he couldn't be trusted on his own.

As he starts to go on about giving him mouth to mouth, the boy shoves him out of the way with a disgusted look on his face. 

"Mouth to mouth?! Are you stupid?!" He yells splashing himself with water.

"Oh so you are ok-"

"I was faking you idiot! Now people are going to think we are in love or something!"

'I guarantee no one is going to think that.' You and Kusuo think at the same time.

"Hey, Saiki and (Y/N) you better not tell anyone I was faking."

'Ok not like you would be able to do anything about it though' you say to your brother telepathically, gesturing a small flick. 

Kusuo cracks a grin.

'Does this mean my first kiss was Nendo? Man this sucks!' The large lipped boy thinks.

"You better keep this to yourselves."

"I heard that!" Matsuzaki walks in the room with a menacing look on his face.

What an idiot

"It was Nendo's idea! I'm such a bonehead for listening to him." The kid fake cries

Now that's a line that shouldn't be crossed.

"He-"

"Is this true Nendo?" You're cut off by the gym teacher.

"What?" Nendo asks. 

"Hey Saiki and (Y/N), why are you here? Were they in on this too?"

"Saiki was (Y-Y/N) wasn't."

Are you kidding me?

"Hold on a second" says Nendo

"huh?"

"He really is sick, didn't you hear? He has bonehead."

Love you Nendo, but could you get any dumber?

"Bonehead? What are you talking about?" Asks Matsuzaki. "Oh, bonehead I remember now!"

"Let's take his temeperature." Suggests Nendo.

When the gym teacher takes his temeperature, it comes out as-

wait what?

Kusuo sends you a smirk.

Nice.

Soon, big lips is being carried out by an ambulance and...Kusuo?

What is going on?

-------------------------------------*✧☆✧*--------------------------------------

"Did you hear?

'scary'

"a snake.."

"poisonous"

'eek I don't want to get bit'

You could hear all the gossip. 

"(Y/N)! Did you hear about the snake???" Chiyo sits next to you.

She is a close friend of yours. You visit her house a lot.

"Yeah it's scary."

"I know! What if it comes in here!"

"I hope it doesn't. I'm afraid of snakes."

You are a very good actor.

"Don't worry maiden, I shall protect you."

Now who could that be?

You turn around and see someone you don't recognize.

He has fluffy blue hair, a piercing red gaze, and some sort of weird bandages around his hands.

You stand up and face him. 

Pfft he's only a little bit taller than me

"Hi? What's your name?" You ask. 

You can see Kusuo staring at you guys blankly.

"I am...the Jet Black Wings!" It almost seems like there is music playing when he says that.

What is he thinki- wait I can't read his mind...?

This freaks you out a little bit, because it has never happened before.

"U-um is that your real name?" You ask, still trying to read him.

"You can just call me Kaido. What's your name?"

"I'm (Y/N) Saiki. This is Chiyo." You point to Chiyo, who is drawing.

Is she drawing Kusuo? Whatever.

"Ok! (Y-Y/N), do you know about the dark reunion?"

Cute, but he's not being serious right?

"No, what's that?" You play along.

"It's a secret society that wants to destroy earth. I am destined to protect the world from them." 

He is being serious.

"Hey Jet Black Wings, they got the snake!" A random boy says smirking.

"I guess there isn't a dark reunion after all huh?"

You frown at them.

"Watch out that'a a secret society you're talking about!" A girl mocks.

They all burst into laughter

Ok, that's it.

"You l-" 

"Laugh now, this is only the beginning." says the blue haired boy, getting up.

I always get cut off...

"The dark reunion is coming!" He says, voice breaking as he shuts the door behind him.

You look at Chiyo, who still seems to be drawing your brother, and look up to see your real brother leaving as well. 

If I go it might look weird...I guess I'll stay.

You stay, and listen to the idiots mock your new friend, trying not to scream at them.

You are about to snap, when a snake falls out of one of their sleeves. The classroom erupts in chaos, everyone trying to get away from the snake. Even Chiyo starts screaming. It would be weird if you didn't act scared, so you got on a desk next to her. 

The snake comes out again, and Kaido conveniently jumps in the room. 

"Everyone escape! I'll handle this!" He blocks the snake with his body, and does a weird pose.

"Kaido what the heck are you doing?

"What a weird pose"

"Let's get out of here."

"He actually thinks he's a superhero."

Even if he's bluffing at least he can stand against the snake. You all just-

In the moment that you weren't paying attention, the snake jumps at you.

Shit. I can't use my powers, and I can't dodge without it looking weird, should I just take it?

To your surprise, Kaido jumps in front of you and blocks you from it.

"Judgement Knights of..." 

What does he think he's doing?

"THUNDER" To your surprise, lightning shoots out from in front of him, and fries the lunging snake. 

What the hell? Oh. 

You read Kusuo's mind, revealing the trick behind Kaido's lightning stunt.

'Nice, Kusuo.'

You can tell he is smirking.

From then on, Kaido seemed even more confident. He did get a bit cocky though...

I'm just glad I found a new friend.

-------------------------------------*✧☆✧*--------------------------------------

Thank you for reading if you got this far  :)

Sorry if it's bad and cringy lol

I will try to update frequently, but I think this is it for today.

-------------------------------------*✧☆✧*--------------------------------------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.8K 802 41
(y/n) is a psychic and a new student at PK academy. She has the power to block her power, unlike Saiki. Her mother died in an accident so she stays w...
56.1K 2.5K 23
Now that Kusuo Saiki, an all powerful psychic has confessed his feelings for you, the two of you must approach this new stance with a number of obsta...
205K 6.4K 34
Y/N L/N is an intelligent, and powerful girl. She wasn't a blue blood or any of a sort, but she lived a good life. She was isolated from the world fo...
206K 7.4K 38
{FINISHED} Y/n is invisible. Yes, she is solid and physically there. For her whole life, she's been the quiet girl in the shadows. She has to distan...