*✧Celebrities annoy me (9)✧*

-------------------------------------*✧☆✧*--------------------------------------

Haha funny story I'm watching this episode on an illegal website and there's a shit ton of h*ntai ads o3o

That was unnecessary information...I swear I'm gonna get a virus lol 

-------------------------------------*✧☆✧*--------------------------------------

"Ah, Toru is on TV!" My mom yells, excited.

"Huh? Who's Toru?" My dad asks as he peeks into the room.

"Oh, you don't know him? He's the most popular young actor today! I've become a big fan of his!"  

My mom seems very excited about him. I'm not though. Kusuo said he saw him at the movies with Teruhashi the other day. I wish I would have gone, I could've seen her. Apparently Toru is her brother! I knew he looked awfully similar to her!

"What? Then who do you like more? Me or this Toru guy?" My dad asks with a grim expression.

"Oh! That's an easy question! Of course I love you more! Compared to you he's a fly on dog poop!" She says.

Interesting metaphor?

They then go on to compare each other to other people with more unattractive metaphors.

The door bell rings.

"Oh, I'll get it!" my mom says, running to the door.

There is a thump and a scream, and I run to the door concerned.

__________________

(Makoto) Toru's POV

__________________

Ahhh this stupid boy. Just because he goes to school with my Kokomi he thinks he can have her?!

I walk up to the Saiki's doorstep and ring the doorbell.

I will confront him and show him who's boss.

The door opens, and a lady appears who then screams and falls to the floor.

That's when I see her.

She runs into my view like some sort of angel.

Her (h/l) hair flowing behind her as if in slow motion.

Could she be...the one?

Her head turns to me and she seems surprised. It's almost like she's glowing.

Just like...

My Kokomi!

But it's not Kokomi...maybe there is other angels besides Kokomi...

"Marry me please!" I yell at her without thinking.

(This is what I based the scene off of if you didn't notice hehe. Also don't worry you guys won't be getting together because ew)

"Oh." She says, looking unfazed.

Isn't she charmed by me? I'm the most handsome man alive!

"Dad it's just another annoyance. Mom is fine I'll handle this."

An annoyance?!

"What do you want?" she asks, deadpanning.

Hmmm she must be trying to cover up the fact that she really likes me.