*✧(FILLER!) part 2/3✧*

I'M BACK!! IKR YOU MISSED ME SO MUCH 😭

I literally haven't touched this in forever...

SCHOOL IS SO OVERWHELMING 🤬

anyways I prepared you a treat since I've made you wait so long 😉 (if you were even waiting 😔)

IT'S POORLY WRITTEN FLUFF TIME KIDS 👷👍
---------------------

The night had arrived so quickly, it seemed unreal.

We had already played switch games for a while as a group and we were planning to start a movie soon.

Despite some objections, I had decided on my own to watch the movie IT.

Honestly it isn't the best movie, but it's pretty entertaining.

But what would be more entertaining would be the group's reactions.

I enjoy scary movies, but it seems many of them don't.

We set up in my room, since it has a couch that I stole from Ikea and a TV that I also stole from Ikea.

What? It's not like I'm gonna pay for something that expensive when I have superpowers. The people there couldn't have missed it that much.

Everyone got their snacks and me, my chocolate, and I hit play.

Obviously, I got a seat on the couch since it's my room. Next to me to my right was Kusuo, Kaido to my left, and Teruhashi next to him. The rest sat in front of the couch on my carpet.

"Ahem" I say as the opening credits start playing.

Everyone turns to face me.

My face grows an unsettling smile making everyone cringe and turn away. "who's ready for the experience of a lifetime"

I look next to me and see Kaido hugging his knees, rocking back and forth. He looks traumatized and the movie hasn't even started yet.

The smile creeps back up my face.

I've devoted myself to bullying everyone tonight. I have chosen ridicule of others for my own enjoyment and entertainment.

...

"now why would you talk to a random guy in a sewer drain..."

It was Georgie's death scene, obviously. I never understood why he would do something so stupid...

The scene played out...

Georgie reached his hand in to grab his boat back...

And...

"WHAT THE HELL"

"IDIOT"

"oh my"

"Is he gonna eat him?"

Multiple girlish screams were heard. Mostly from two people.

And one was not female.

Two pairs of arms were also now clinging to me, belonging to the same people.

Kaido was gripping one of my arms and a sleeve of my shirt.

Chiyo was sitting in front of me, with her arms wrapped around my leg.

"C'mon guys it wasn't even that bad... That's not the worst of it."

'i literally hate you'

'i bought you coffee jelly for after'

'you are my favorite person'

...

By the end of the movie, the people clinging to me had moved themselves even closer.