*✧Stop getting scammed please (6)✧*

-------------------------------------*✧☆✧*--------------------------------------

Finally, I am making the next chapter...

Sorry it took so long!

-------------------------------------*✧☆✧*--------------------------------------

"Did you go to the fortune teller, Chiyo?" says a brunette standing next to Chiyo and I.

"It was nice. She said that after my breakup, I would find a new boyfriend!" Chiyo responds.

"How foolish." Kaido walks up to the three of us. "Fortune-tellers are just a bunch of frauds pretending to know the future."

"Hmph! My fortune was obviously correct." Chiyo states, and walks away with the brunette girl.

Sorry, Chiyo. He's right.

"Forget that, I need to talk to you, (Y/N). It's important." Kaido turns to me. "Come with me."

Oh no...

"Did you notice something strange in this town?"

"No?"

Kaido walks away, seeming defeated.

"Buddy! Did you hear about the fortune teller?"

Nendo slides over to me.

"We can buy the comic book on Thursday!"

What?

...

Later, at the fortune teller with Kusuo

...

"Listen! I am fated to be with Kento Yamazaki!" says a girl with pigtails.

'Well, I suppose it's harmless if they enjoy it.' Kusuo tells me

I nod 

'I guess- wait that's Kaido! What is he doing here?'

'How would I know?'

Kaido is wearing sunglasses and a face mask.

'That's weird.' I say to Kusuo

'I think he's trying to make sure no one recognizes him.'

'I would recognize that hair anywhere.'

'Of course you would, (Y/N).'

'Well, why is he here?'

'He seems to think the dark reunion is behind this.'

'maybe they are.' I send Kusuo a smirk, and he continues to stare blankly at the crowd.

"She said I can date Kento Yamazaki!" A short girl says, running outside.

Kento Yamazaki is cheating on you.

"Next in line, please come in." A voice says from inside.

Kusuo and I teleport in, using invisibility.

"Nice to meet you. I am Clairvoyance Mikiko." Says the hooded fortune teller, as Kaido walks in the room. "How may I help you?"

Suspicious.

"Well...I'm not here for advice..." Kaido responds, politely. 

'He suspects she's fake as well.'

'I figured.'

"What's this? You have a very different aura than other people!" The woman says.

She's totally got him now.