𝑲𝑰𝑡𝑲𝒀 {𝑫.𝑴}

By nicxoleeee

"Come on Rose!" her friends called her back. Rose took one last look at her headmaster, but to her surprise... More

ℂ𝕒𝕀π•₯.
𝕆ℕ𝔼
π•‹π•Žπ•†
𝕋ℍℝ𝔼𝔼
π”½π•†π•Œβ„
𝔽𝕀𝕍𝔼
π•Šπ•€π•
π•Šπ”Όπ•π”Όβ„•
𝔼𝕀𝔾ℍ𝕋
ℕ𝕀ℕ𝔼
𝕋𝔼ℕ
𝔼𝕃𝔼𝕍𝔼ℕ
π•‹π•Žπ”Όπ•ƒπ•π”Ό
𝕋ℍ𝕀ℝ𝕋𝔼𝔼ℕ
π”½π•†π•Œβ„π•‹π”Όπ”Όβ„•
𝔽𝕀𝔽𝕋𝔼𝔼ℕ
π•Šπ•€π•π•‹π”Όπ”Όβ„•
π•Šπ”Όπ•π”Όβ„•π•‹π”Όπ”Όβ„•
𝔼𝕀𝔾ℍ𝕋𝔼𝔼ℕ
ℕ𝕀ℕ𝔼𝕋𝔼𝔼ℕ
π•‹π•Žπ”Όβ„•π•‹π•
π•‹π•Žπ”Όβ„•π•‹π• 𝕆ℕ𝔼
π•‹π•Žπ”Όβ„•π•‹π• π•‹π•Žπ•†
π•‹π•Žπ”Όβ„•π•‹π• 𝕋ℍℝ𝔼𝔼
π•‹π•Žπ”Όβ„•π•‹π• π”½π•†π•Œβ„
π•‹π•Žπ”Όβ„•π•‹π• 𝔽𝕀𝕍𝔼
π•‹π•Žπ”Όβ„•π•‹π• π•Šπ•€π•
π•‹π•Žπ”Όβ„•π•‹π• π•Šπ”Όπ•π”Όβ„•
π•‹π•Žπ”Όβ„•π•‹π• 𝔼𝕀𝔾ℍ𝕋
π•‹π•Žπ”Όβ„•π•‹π• ℕ𝕀ℕ𝔼
𝕋ℍ𝕀ℝ𝕋𝕐
𝕋ℍ𝕀ℝ𝕋𝕐 𝕆ℕ𝔼
𝕋ℍ𝕀ℝ𝕋𝕐 π•‹π•Žπ•†
𝕋ℍ𝕀ℝ𝕋𝕐 𝕋ℍℝ𝔼𝔼
𝕋ℍ𝕀ℝ𝕋𝕐 𝔽𝕀𝕍𝔼
𝕋ℍ𝕀ℝ𝕋𝕐 π•Šπ•€π•
𝕋ℍ𝕀ℝ𝕋𝕐 π•Šπ”Όπ•π”Όβ„•
𝕋ℍ𝕀ℝ𝕋𝕐 𝔼𝕀𝔾ℍ𝕋
𝕋ℍ𝕀ℝ𝕋𝕐 ℕ𝕀ℕ𝔼
𝔽𝕆ℝ𝕋𝕐
𝕋ℍ𝔸ℕ𝕂 π•π•†π•Œ

𝕋ℍ𝕀ℝ𝕋𝕐 π”½π•†π•Œβ„

13.5K 507 587
By nicxoleeee

[this chapter absolutely hurt me.

TW, and please, if anybody wants to talk about anything I'm always open. I would never force anybody to open up to me about what they've been through, but if you have gone through what Rose went through my heart really does hurt for you. 🥺]

"No!"

Draco began to grow furious.

What Pansy was trying to tell him, was something he couldn't grasp on to. Had she been the one to hurt him? Or was she the anonymous person who bailed Flynn out of azkaban?

Either way, she would be dead.

Rose had gotten out from under the covers, and Draco pulled some pants on while Rose forced Pansy to turn around. But Draco didn't like the loss of contact, so as soon as he was pulling a shirt over his head, he was walking over to Rose and sliding a hand around her waist pulling her to his chest while her face was red from anger.

"Pansy." Draco seethed, ready to do something that he should've done a long time ago. "What the fuck did you do."

"I- Flynn asked me to bail him and I- did but-."

That was the only sentence that Draco needed to hear.

He was about to go to ministry and demand that she be put in a mental hospital. Because if she were to ever put his witch in danger- which she did- then that already crossed the line for him.

"But what?" He was clenching his fist so hard that he thought he might pierce into his skin. "You just bail random people out?"

"No!" Pansy's voice was laced with guilt, "He's Astorias uncles son and i couldn't just leave him in azkaban when he had a chance to get out-."

"Are you even aware of the things he's done?" Draco took a step closer to her, his arm no longer around Roses waist. "Because if you do then your disgusting. And your biggest mistake was bailing him out because now? Your about to be in the same position that he's in. Mental."

Pansy's face was plastered with horror, and Draco didn't care one bit. He thought about entering her mind, and he decided that he was gonna do it regardless or not.

And what he saw only made his anger boil.

Astoria, at the ministry with Pansy, telling her that she didn't have the money to bail Flynn out now that she wasn't with Draco. She had used Draco for his money. Her hair was frantic, and she was panicking all over the place.

And that had hit one of Dracos nerves- that was already sensitive. He hated to be only liked for his money. Because that's the main thing people think about when they look or hear or see a Malfoy. Draco had always been insecure about that, he had always wanted somebody to like him without the money involved- his soul. His personality. He wanted them to fall in love with him and not what he had by inheritance.

But what he saw next made his heart break. Of course his anger flared too- but it broke for Rose.

Astoria was specifically telling Pansy that Flynn had raped Rose. And what was horrible was Pansy just shrugged. This whole time she had been looking at Rose, she knew what she had gone through and just fucking shrugged.

And his heart broke even more after what was said next.

"His plan is to injure her best friend. His name is Louis and when she comes and finds him alone he'll get to her again."

Those were Astorias words. And the thing that horrified him the most was that if Rose had gone alone she would've been raped- again. His heart ached for Rose. She was being treated like an object- by her own gender and the sad part is, is that Astoria and Pansy had never experienced something so traumatizing. To have hands that you don't want on your body in places that you don't want to be touched.

She was being treated like she wasn't worth anything.

And Draco couldn't help but feel his eyes burn with tears as he exited her mind. He couldn't believe that his own classmate- someone that he had indeed himself opened up to did something so vile. Pansy could've changed the whole outcome of everything.

Louis getting hurt.

Rose having to physically see Flynn in front of her.

Draco and Rose having an argument.

She could've changed the outcome of all of that, but she definitely could've told Astoria that Flynn deserved to be in azkaban for what he did. Draco couldn't wipe the facial expression he had on his face, and then he connected his eyes with Rose and she looked angry, but Draco knew she didn't see what he saw.

So he slowly approached her, and took her into his chest, putting his hands over her ears. He wouldn't let her hear this, he wouldn't let her hear that she was objectified by two girls themselves- they should've protected her but they didn't.

"Your sick." He mumbled, his whole mood had changed from angry to despair. Of course he wanted to rip her to shreds and if she were the opposite gender he wouldn't have hesitated. "Your so sick for bailing out after knowing what he did to her."

"Don't ever go into my mind again-."

"You are a disgusting person." He was pressing his hands to her head just a tad bit harder and he knew she couldn't hear, because he was entering her mind for a split second and all she was thinking about was why he was making her unable to hear. "All three of you can rot in a mental facility, believe me when I say that, you will."

"I didn't want to believe he actually ra-."

"BUT HE FUCKING DID!" He shouted at her, and he knew that Rose heard that. "You don't hear her whimpers at night because she's going into a state of trauma that's so fucking hard to get her out of. It doesn't matter how many times I've been there for her she still pushes me away when she doesn't want to be touched. And the fact that your a girl- why? Why would you ever let him come near her after she was purposely violated. And he was going to do it again." His voice broke as he was speaking, and even more guilt began to wash over Pansy's face.

"I'm sorry." Pansy mumbled.

And Draco let out a humorless laugh. "That's your fucking apology? You can take that shit show and shove it up your ass. I'm making a quick stop to the ministry, and after that you can say goodbye to your life. Because as Astoria was telling you, I have a lot of money."

-

Draco did.

He went to the ministry and basically bought them into a mental hospital. The judge was old- nearly 97 anyways, he couldn't have cared less and Draco did it all with Rose in his arms.

He wouldnt dare let her go.

Not after she the way she was thrown around in the air like she meant nothing, to a pair of girls. Could he trust anyone to be around her anymore? Yes. Louis.

He hated to say it, but Louis was good for her as a best friend. And despite the fact that Rose had kissed him before she ever thought about Draco, Louis had helped her cope with everything at the time being. A year to be exact, and for that even Draco was thankful.

When they finally settled back into his dorm he couldn't stop fighting the urge to cry.

This girl that was layed on his chest- was so violated in ways that he didn't even want to think about. He would hate himself if he ever made her feel like she was being forced to do anything- rather it was get out of bed, or go get him something to eat when he was ill. He knew she would do it- but it was the fact of her being forced.

He made a promise to himself that no matter what he did he would never force her to do anything.

So he clung onto her tighter, and when she raises her head that was full of curly black hair that he adored, she noticed the slight pool in his eyes.

"What's wrong-?"

"I'm sorry." He blurted out of nowhere. "You didn't deserve anything that happened to you Rose and I- oh god-." It hurt him so much to think about. "If i ever make you feel uncomfortable you'd tell me right? You'd push me off and tell me to leave you alone? Id never- i wouldn't ever hurt you-."

He was rambling so much because his heart was aching so much for her, and he wanted her to love him. The other reason he was crying was because of the other thing that Astoria had said. The less vile phrase, but the one that meant a lot to Draco.

His money.

"Draco I'm okay you- you helped me." And when she saw that tear roll down his cheek her eyes started to water too. "Please don't cry, look," she wiped it away. "You. Saved me."

He was grasping her more tighter than ever and burying his head into the crook of her neck. He was a sobbing mess and this was the first time she had actually heard his voice break.

"Please don't- don't just be with me for my money. Please love me- love me for me," he sobbed and she was running her fingers through his hair in a soothing manner making his heart do yet another flip.

"Draco," she called softly. "I've never told anyone that I loved them. When I told you, I meant it. You having money doesn't mean anything to me- I'd be perfectly fine if you didn't have any money. All I need is you."

Me.

She needs me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

137K 4.8K 49
"she's a very pretty girl but she's just not beautiful." Thalia Forthing, a 4th year Slytherin, the prettiest and wealthiest girl in the entire schoo...
17.5K 387 34
when klaus mikalsons daughters come to hogwarts, y/n (you) meet a handsome boy named draco malfoy this is your story (some sexual content in this)
329K 6.6K 73
[α΄α΄€α΄›α΄œΚ€α΄‡ ᴄᴏɴᴛᴇɴᴛ- ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ α΄…Ιͺκœ±α΄„Κ€α΄‡α΄›Ιͺᴏɴ α΄€α΄…α΄ Ιͺκœ±α΄‡α΄…] "You look so good like this," he smirked, lifting her chin with the tip of his wand. "Under my control." ...
434K 8.4K 47
Katherine Harvey, 5th year. Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. "Oh, what have I done to have the Slytherin prince looking for me?" "Someone...