Cheat List || Taekook

By Perfect_Memory

"I can't do this." "I'm on your list, right?" ~ In which Kim Taehyung, an introvert and quiet singer, enters... More

Cheat List
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Epilogue
Credits

Chapter 26

7.3K 513 196
By Perfect_Memory

"Where the hell have you two been!" Jimin shouted as soon as he saw the familiar face of his best friend sitting against a big tree. Taehyung immediately began to laugh as he noticed the distressed look on his best friend's face and Jungkook was doing his best to not burst out in laughter too.

It had taken Yoongi and Jimin exactly thirty minutes to figure out that they had lost the other two and it had taken them another thirty minutes to actually find them. Of course Jimin had gone into full panic mode when he had found out that his best friend was missing but luckily for him Yoongi had managed to calm him down.

"We just took a small detour and ended up taking a break. Nothing to worry about, right Tae?" Jungkook answered before he looked over at Taehyung and send him a wink. What Jungkook was saying was of course true but the brunette did manage to leave some quite important details out, like the very reason why they did decided to take the detour. However Taehyung wasn't going to spill his and Jungkook's secrets if it had brought Yoongi and Jimin closer to each other.

Of course their small detour had done miracles for Jungkook and Taehyung themselves too. Jungkook had told Taehyung that he really liked spending time with him and the two of them had agreed to do things like these more often. They were getting quite close and it was safe to say that the two considered each other as great friends, something the both of them were very happy about.

"Yeah yeah, let's just go back to your apartment now okay? I'm hungry." Yoongi then spoke before he turned around and began to make his way back to where Jungkook had parked his car. Jimin immediately agreed and before they knew it the two of them were tangled up in another conversation again. However unlike before the two boys seemed to be a bit closer.

While Jimin used to be quite nervous around Yoongi that all seemed to be gone now and the distance in between the two had gotten smaller too. Every now and then the two boy's hands slightly touched and Taehyung was pretty sure that the both of them were doing it on purpose. There was definitely a lot of tension going on there.

"I think our plan worked." Jungkook softly whispered to Taehyung as he too noticed how the other two boys had gotten closer. Their hands brushing against each other every now and then and the bright smiles on their faces clearly gave away that they at least had a fun time together and both Jungkook and Taehyung looked at the two with smiles on their faces. Ohh how they wished for their friends to finally have some much deserved love in their lives.

Soon the four of them reached the car and as soon as they got in Yoongi announced that he had been called by his and Jungkook's label boss Kim Seokjin. The older had asked his two favorite idols to come over and thus they had to take a small detour towards Jinhit entertainment before they could actually go back to Jungkook's apartment.

The whole drive towards  Jinhit  entertainment wasn't that long and before all of them knew it they were standing directly in front of a huge glass building. Jinhit entertainment was known as the biggest entertainment company of the country. They had signed the most succesfull idols and they continued on bringing more and more content and artists for everyone to enjoy.

"Come on, I think Jin will already be waiting for us." Jungkook spoke before he gestured towards the other three to follow him inside. Yoongi and Jungkook had gotten rid of their disguises in the car and before they knew it they were standing in the lobby of the big company which was the label of many famous idols, including Jungkook and Yoongi.

It was every singer's dream to be working for Jinhit Entertainment. Not only did they treat their idols with respect and did they value their opinions, a contract with them meant almost always fame and money. Not one of their artists had ever flopped and thus they were without a doubt the most  succesfull label of the country. Working for them was considered to be an honour.

Jungkook and Yoongi didn't waste any time ands they immediately walked over towards the elevator in the back of the lobby. Both of them had their very own studio in this  building but that wasn't were they were heading now. Jin had asked the both of them to come and pick up both of their new comeback ideas. The stylists of the company had once again done their best to create various new styles for both boys and now Jin had put them all on usb stick for the boys to judge.

It didn't take long before the elevator had taken all four boys to the top level of the building and once they got out they were immediately met with a huge office. The view from here was outstanding and  the modern vibe the office gave off made it all look really professional. Taehyung's eyes grew as big as saucers as he took in his  surroundings and immediately he began to feel disappointed that he would probably never have a chance to work for an amazing label as this one.

Jinhit entertainmet wasn't the company Taehyung would get a contract at if he managed to win the voice, that was a much smaller label. While the grey haired boy would also consider working for them as a priviledge he couldn't help but long to work for this one. How cool would it be to be able to work for the best of the best?

"Yoongi, Jungkook!" A tall male with broad shoulders spoke as he noticed the guests in his office. He immediately recognized his favorite two idols and a bright smile broke out on his face. These two boys had made his company to what it was today and thus Jin always managed to treat them with respect. He wasn't their boss and they weren't his employees. In Jin's eyes they were equals. 

"Hey Jin." Jungkook answered while he waved shortly at him and made his way over to the older's desk. Jin had been the reason for Jungkook's success and the younger knew that damn well. He had scouted the brunette back when he was just a little kid and ever since Jin had made sure to make a star out of him.

Jin immediately handed both Yoongi and Jungkook a USB stick to take home while a happy smile was plastered on his face. The oldest male then shifted towards the two unfamiliar faces in the room. The first one was a small blonde boy who looked pretty well dressed. The boy gave of a happy aura and judging  by the way he was standing as close to Yoongi as possible Jin quickly figured that this boy must be either Yoongi's boyfriend or his friend.

The no dating rule which was a pretty big thing in most of the label's in Korea wasn't a thing back at Jinhit entertainment. Most entertainment industries tried to make their idols as appealing to the public as possible and that  was only possible if they were single. However Jin thought differently about this fact. His opinion was that if his  idols were unhappy then they wouldn't be able to perform greatly or produce good songs and thus he had decided to not care about their dating life at all. It was the idol's decision if he wanted to get in a relationship or not and whatever they would decided, Jin would be there to support them.

The other boy in the room had a more  familiar face and Jin instantly recognized him as he looked from Jungkook to the boy. This was the boy with the deep voice Jungkook coached in The Voice of Korea. The boy had a lot of potential and according  to Jin himself it was pretty certain that he  would win that show. After all, Taehyung had it all, A great voice, stunning looks 
and a cute personality.

"And you must be Taehyung! Kookie here won't shut up about you." Jin then spoke as he locked eyes with the grey haired boy. A friendly smile was plastered on Jin's face and he observed the boy with great intrest. Ohh how Jin would have loved it if this boy had signed a deal at his lable. The oppurtunities with him were endless.

Jungkook immediately turned red upon that statement and his eyes grew big. Of course it was true what Jin had just said but that didn't mean that Jin had to expose him like that. Besides, it wasn't weird that Jungkook had talked about Taehyung a lot. The boy had an amazing voice and he just couldn't understand why someone like him hadn't been scouted yet.

Taehyung on the other hand began to laugh softly before he nodded his head. "That's right, it is nice to meet you Mr. Kim." The singer politely answered and immediately Jin began to shake his hands before laying them on the smaller boy's shoulders. "Don't call me that. Just Jin is fine."

Taehyung softly nodded before he smiled back at the older man. He had known him for only five minutes yet the boy already felt at ease with this man. Jin was an absolute pro at making people feel like they were at  home and somehow that gave of a really save feeling, something Taehyung liked a lot.

Too bad he would never work for this label...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

and there he is! finally Jin makes his appearance. Obviously I didn't come up with the Jinhit entertainment joke myself so credits to whoever made that joke first!

Also how cone everyone just understands discord this easily. I'm part of some groups on there and I literally never talk because I dont get where I am supposed to talk😂😂 all those rooms are so confusing damn

Question of the chapter:

what is something you hate doing?

Please show some love for the story by:
* Voting
* Commenting

Follow my account if you want to keep updated about the story!❤️

Thank you all so much for reading my story!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 81.4K 72
jeongguk, interested in free food. taehyung, interested in jeongguk. a one week relationship that might turn into more. -• "take a risk." "how?" "b...
41.1K 2.2K 50
Can you smile again? ••••••••••••••••••••
344K 11.5K 61
"Golden_jeon wants to send you a DM"
358K 11.8K 51
𝐎𝐎𝐏𝐒 ( 哎呀 ) in which taehyung accidentally texts the wrong number and ends up in a relationship. TAEGGUK. COMPLETED. © -𝐒𝐎𝐅𝐓𝐌𝐘𝐆 | 2O17