Switch my sweetheart

By Kyo_j_readz

Naruto and Hinata broke up months ago and decided to become close friends due to a tiny problem with hinata n... More

First day back
No time
Girls are scary
boys are dumb when it comes to dates
avoid
Trouble
I'm Alone
hangout with me Sakura...
Sasuke's Reasons
Friend's past
Get the Blond or stay on your knees
Forgive the Raven or stay on your knees
sleepover games
coming out in a closet
Where is she...
ask him out...
Sad little Raven
Dance with me...

What's going on with me!?

1.8K 59 60
By Kyo_j_readz

3rd pov

Ino was picking up her food and made her way to her table. She smirked when she saw her best friend Sakura and her new friend Hinata sharing a milkshake.

"Hehe! Are you two enjoying your strawberry shake?"

Sakura almost spat out her drink and blushed madly.

"W-What! Dont say anything like that!!!" 

"Eeeeee! You two are so cute!" Ino shrieked. Hinata smiled softly as she also blushed.

"Your crazy! Hinata and I are just friends!" Sakura tried to calm her already red face.

"Hehe, anyways! Are you guys excited for the dance!" Ino squealed.

"Yeah of course...but Hinata and I are just gonna go....no dates and all hehe." Sakura said nervously. Hinata slowly nodded her head.

"Are you going with anyone Ino-chan?" Hinata asked. The blond girl blushed as she turn pink.

"W-Well...Hehe...EEEEEEE!! Okay so you know that guy named Sai?" Ino smiled.

"My friend!?" Hinata looked in shock.

"Yes! He asked me to the dance!"

"I'm so happy for you!" Hinata joined hands with Ino. This somehow ticked Sakura off and made them untwine hands.

"Anyways...Hinata after the dance we could head to my mother's store. She has lots of clothes I'd like to look at!" Sakura smiled which made Hinata nervous.

"O-okay!"

Suddenly, ino got an Idea.

"I GOT IT! Since the dance is not until four days, we should have a little sleepover party!"

"We should!" Sakura beamed.

"Oh my God! Okay I'll text you whos all coming and what time/date!" Ino grabbed her phone.

"Okay!" Sakura also grabbed her phone.

Hinata could only think of one thing...bonding more with Sakura.

Time skip

Sasuke's pov

"Would you like to come over tomorrow?"

....he said that...Naruto said if I wanted to come over today. Does that mean he forgives me-

"Oi! Uchiha! What's the answer!"

Oh shit! Mr.Asuma was speaking.

"Oh I'm sorry Asuma sensei."

"Whats the answer?"

"2.032"

"Correct! Even when your not paying attention...anyways-"

Shit that was close...

What do I do....I can't just show up at his table...I'll just text him...

Phone:

Sasuke: uhhh hey you still wanna meet up after school?

...

Naruto: oh yeah right. Just come over whenever I'll be getting a ride with Sai so just arrive whenever...

Sasuke: okay...so like you wanna hang for lunch or???

...

...

Naruto: no don't come near my table please.

Sasuke: oh okay sorry later okay

Naruto: Later👋

I have no idea if he's mad, or not...

Time skip

I waited for my brother at the entrance, only to see Sai and Naruto. Sai is basically Naruto's brother...and I know he is going to hate me for awhile.

"Yo sasuke"

I turned to see shikamaru walking towards me.

"Huh? That strange for you to come and see me...whats up?"

"I just came to say that you better make up with Naruto, or it's going to be such a drag to balance Kiba and Naruto's problems."

"I see..."

He suddenly stopped in front of me and had this smirk.

"And when I say make up....I dont mean make out."

...what!?

"Tch don't you have your mutt to take care of?"

"Yes actually, I have two mutts to take care of. Akamaru has to go to the vet today, so later."

....Even though he's lazy as fuck...He can still take care of his lover and others. That's what I respect.

3rd pov

Naruto's house

"Uhh...Naruto...are you okay?" Sai said while the blond was running around his room.

"NO I AM NOT OKAY!? Sasuke is coming over! AAANND MY PAPA HATES HIM, YOU HATE HIM, HELL I WONT BE SUPRISED IF MY FATHER HATES HIM!?"

Sai grabbed onto Naruto and sat him down.

"First you need to calm down....second fix things with him first, before you start freaking out about others."

"Yeah...I guess your right."

"Good....plus I won't be here anyways."

"What!?"

"I have a date with Ino so...cya my dear brother!" Sai smiled before prancing away from the stressed blond.

"SAI WAIT!?"

Naruto layed down on his clean bed and sighed.

"He helped me clean up at least..." Naruto then suddenly got a text from Sasuke saying that he was here.

Naruto took deep breaths before realizing one thing...the DVD was still in the DVD player. The blond panicked as he grabbed the case and hid the DVD away.

"Naru-"

"SASUKE! HEHE WELCOME!" Naruto said while sweating really bad. Sasuke smiled that Naruto was back to being his usual self.

"Thanks for having me over...by the way...what is spaghetti-ala-rat poisoning? Iruka asked me that..."

Naruto remembered and slowly laughed.

"Oh that's um...nothing....you want some tea?"

"No thanks...may I sit?" Sasuke pointed to the bed. Naruto nodded while slowly starting to remember why he's there.

"So...Why did you forgive me?"

"Well...to be honest I haven't fully forgave you...but I had this talk with Shikamaru...he said what's the point of staying mad when it's obvious that you...like this person and want to be around them..." Naruto blushed. Sasuke caught what he said and felt his heart beat a little faster.

"Haha! N-Not like that or anything!....but...I do miss you Sasuke...your my closest friend. So...will you be my friend again?" Naruto felt his heart squeezed at the fact that he just friend-zoned himself with sasuke.

The raven smirked and walked up to Naruto. The blond was then being held by the raven.

"Sa-sasuke!?"

"Its just a hug..."

Naruto then remembered what he did that particular night and tried to get out of the raven's arms.

"Okay okay!!! H-Hey let's just play some games or something!"

Naruto smiled as he set up the game. All Sasuke could do was watch the blond being cute and happy...which also made Sasuke happy.

Naruto turned around to catch Sasuke staring at him. Sasuke realized what he was doing and blushed. Sasuke looked outside as he thought one thing...

"Whats going on with me!?"

Later that evening

3rd pov

Hinata walked into her room with snacks and dessert for her and Sakura.

"Here, my father said he will drop you off at school tomorrow with me! So you can wash your uniform here and wear my pj's tonight. Is your mother okay with that?"

"Y-Yeah she's cool with it." Sakura blushed at the fact that she was gonna wear Hinata's clothes and be in the same bed as her.

Sakura's phone dinged, so the pinkett picked it up.

Phone:

Ino: okay here's the guest list!

(Ino shared a picture)

Sakura: oh...that's great okay
Then...

Ino: alright! Hey, sorry that Sasuke is on the list but Sai told me to invite him. Just ignore that bastard okay!

Sakura: right okay...

Hinata looked to see a nervous Sakura and held onto her hand.

"Hey, you'll be okay! I'm still upset with Naruto as well! We can go and not have to sleepover if you don't want to." Hinata smiled and so did Sakura.

"No, I'm not gonna let them ruin our fun!"

They both nodded as they watched their movie. Sakura felt her heart beats and thought to herself.

"Whats going on with me...."

_________________________________________

Thanks for reading!

Cya luvs (◠‿・)—☆

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.8K 276 51
pictures of sasunaru/narusasu ♡ (20 images per chapter) #1 narusasu 12/11/23 #1 ineedhelp 1/14/24 #1 pictures 2/13/24
759K 17.2K 46
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
407K 12.3K 94
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
1.1M 19K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...