๐Ÿ”ฅFIRE๐Ÿ”ฅ [COMPLETED]

By hiitsmety

DON'T EVER PLAY WITH FIRE IN MARRIAGE BECAUSE......... ONE LOVE CAN DESTROY ALL LOVE START : DECEMBER 2020 EN... More

HOME
STITCHES
NO PROMISES
SECRET
MY OASIS
LOUDER THAN BOMBS
HEADING HOME
MOON
FINALLY FOUND YOU
TOUCH LOVE
I LOVE YOU
STEAL MY GIRL
CAN'T YOU SEE ME?
CRUSH
WAR OF HORMONE
ON MY WAY
TAKE AWAY
SOMETHING HAPPENED TO MY HEART
UNCONDITIONALLY
SUDDENLY
PAYPHONE
LOVE MYSELF
WE FOUND LOVE
BOY WITH LUV
GIVE ME EVERYTHING
FIRE
GIVE YOUR HEART BREAK
WOLVES
REALLY REALLY
JUST GIVE ME A REASON
FIGHT THE BAD FEELING
BAD THINGS
LONELY VOYAGE
ME AND MY BROKEN HEART
GOOD BY MY LOVE
A MILLION DREAMS

MAKE IT RIGHT

183 21 10
By hiitsmety

Press before reading
----------------------

"Oppa, are we really going to London tonight?", While tidying up some clothes that will be brought.

Wherever she and her husband will travel, it must be Yoojung who prepares everything. Jungkook only brings extra personal items that only he really needs. The rest is the wife who prepares all their needs.

"Yes Yoo. I've prepared everything"

"Flight ticket?"

"Checked"

"Hostelry?"

"Checked"

"Daebak. When did Oppa plan all of that?"

Jungkook was silent while staring at Yoojung from the bed playing with his tablet.

"It's easy thing to do, Yoo hehe", smiled as he rolled his eyes.

Yoojung just smiled as she kept folding the clothes to be brought.

"How many days are we plan stay there Oppa?"

"It's up to you, Yoo. Consider this our second honeymoon?", Jungkook chuckled.

Yoojung, who was blushing, finally closed the two suitcases that would be ready to be carried tonight. The two suitcases felt heavy and crowded even though Yoojung only brought a few pieces of clothes. But because most of the warm clothes and thick clothes they brought, because in London it was also snowing season.

Jungkook immediately got up from the bed, swiftly taking over his obligations as a man. Lifting and lowering the two suitcases from the top of the long chair in front of their bed.

"This case so heavy, Yoo"

"Of course Oppa, even though I only put a few clothes. But thick clothes and warm clothes really take up space and add a lot of volume", explained Yoojung while scratching the side of her head.

"We can buy there, Yoo"

"Oppa, what I brought are clothes that we bought but never used at all. It's a waste if we keep buying new clothes, but other new clothes that haven't been used pile up in the wardrobe"

This time Jungkook just sighed, hearing his wife's detailed explanation of the clothes they were going to bring. Don't want to argue about trivial things, so Jungkook let it be.

"Alright, is this finished? I'll put the luggage tag and put the cover on the suitcase, Yoo"

Yoojung seemed to think for a moment, remembering that she was afraid that something would not be carried away.

"How about this? Usually you take this everywhere, Yoo", took a pile of patches covered by some clothes on the sofa.

Yoo's attention turned to the patch held by her husband. The split second the patch reminded him of Taehyung. When he gave Taehyung the magic patch during their first meeting in the park at that time.

"Yoo, will you need this or not?", Jungkook asked about the magic patch again.

In fact, Yoojung can't get away from that magic patch if she's traveling anywhere. Because sometimes her body feels pain easily due to fatigue walking or standing. But somehow this time for the first time Yoojung felt hesitant to take them and parted with her favorite magic patch.

"Hmm no need that, Oppa. If I'm tired, Oppa will carry me right?"

Jungkook laughed while lifting one side of his lips "Of course"

"Then I don't need it anymore", took the patch from Jungkook's hand and put it in a desk drawer.

"Finally said goodbye to your magic patch, Yoo?", Teased his wife about the patch.

"Oppa!", Yoojung looked away and pursed her lips with a sulking expression.

"Calm down, later Oppa will give a better massage than that magic patch Yoo", hugged Yoojung's body from behind.

Yoojung just smiled at the warm treatment from her husband, after all that happened lately. Yoojung just wanted to continue to enjoy small moments like this, to keep strengthening her heart. To continue to remind her that she has been and will always be walking on the true path.

----------

"Hyun, everything is taken care. Our flight tonight at 21.00"

Taehyung entered the room, while preparing all the important documents needed for the trip later. Such as passports, visas, and others.

Meanwhile, on the other side of the bed, I'm still connected on a call. I got a call from the office about my leave letter which seemed sudden. But fortunately, the office cut me off for 5 working days. That means this whole week I will spend time together, alone with my husband Model Kim.

"What Tae? Sorry, the office called me"

"Don't say that your leave is not accepted, Hyun?", Taehyung looked anxious.

I hugged him "No. It's just that the office confirms whether it is true. I took a leave that seemed sudden and quite long. The office just wanted to make sure there was no problem with me", I explained.

"So what made your office finally agree on your leave permission?"

"I said I wanted to make Kim Junior", I said innocently.

"Really?!"

This simple thing is enough to make us laugh at each other.

Taehyung hugged my body tightly, I felt his warmth. The warmth that can always give me comfort every time he is in his arms. Just hug my husband, Kim Taehyung.

"Sapporo, we're coming", said Taehyung excitedly.

I just smiled in his arms.

"All the suitcases have you bring to the outside, Tae?", I asked to confirm.

"I put it in front of the door, Hyun. But why are there 3 suitcases?"

"One suitcase contains our clothes that unused. I want to donate them later this afternoon to an orphanage"

"Okay, I'll take you there Hyun"

"It's okay, I can do it by myself"

"NO!"

"Hmmm okay", with a tone of resignation.

Taehyung kissed my head and kept tightening his hug to me. As if he doesn't want to let it go. The more I inhaled the scent of black musk on his body, the more addicting he became to stay in his arms.

------------

INCHEON AIRPORT. PUKUL 07.30 PM

"Tae, what gate are our planes at?" I asked, pushing the suitcase beside my right.

Taehyung looked at the plane ticket on his hand "Gate 7 Hyun"

"Oh, all right. Check in time?"

"Now it's time to check in Hyun. But I've checked online through cellphone"

"Ah, I see. Okay"

Taehyung led the way while holding my left hand with his right.

When we arrived at Gate 7, we immediately looked for an empty seat for us to sit on while waiting for the Open Gate and Boarding Time. Our eyes are fixed on the 1 empty row of seats between Gate 7 and Gate 8. That is all that remains.

When we wanted to sit in, it turned out that another couple was eyeing the same chair we wanted to occupy.

"Hi there?", Jungkook's voice made us aware.

"Jungkook-ssi?", Taehyung greeted back.

"Fortunately, the remaining seats fit 4 people. What if we share them together", he offered.

I saw Taehyung and touched his right arm.

"Sit down Hyun, I'll sit here"

Yoojung and I stared at each other, we smiled hunched over each other. So the sitting position is Yoojung, Jungkook, Taehyung then me.

"Where are you going?", Jungkook started the conversation.

"Japan. What about you?", Taehyung asked back.

"We're going to London"

Taehyung's face looked very relieved after hearing that they were not going to the same destination as us.

Instantly my heart beat fast. London. I remember one thing that until this moment I still have not dared to decide. Could Jungkook be there for a business trip? I asked myself.

Trying to avoid direct eye contact with Jungkook, that's why I pretended to be busy with my cellphone. Although these eyes do not look directly at him, but my ears are very hearing the conversation between him and my husband.

"Ah ... London", Taehyung nodded his head several times.

A moment of silence came, which made the atmosphere slightly awkward between the two. So that's when a voice announced "Please pay attention. All flights to international destinations will experience a delay of 1 hour due to unfavorable weather factors. Sorry for the inconvenience and Thank you".

After the announcement was finished, Jungkook's face immediately looked at Taehyung.

"Taehyung-ssi, how about we buy hot drinks while waiting?"

"Okay"

"Please wait here Yoo, I'll buy you something", Jungkook got up from his seat.

Yoojung just nodded.

"Do you want something, Hyun?", Taehyung turned his head at me.

"Hot Chocolate please"

"Okay", holding my hand "Wait here, okay".

"Okay Tae", I smiled at him.

Like Taehyung and Jungkook, only myself and Yoojung were left. We looked at each other and smiled at each other. Unlike the first time I met Yoojung, my first impression was seeing her quite talkative than I was. But ... at this time ... It felt like there was an awkwardness between the two of us. Quite a strange feeling, I thought.

"Yoojung-ssi, how are you?", I dare to start the conversation.

"As you can see Sohyun-ssi, I'm very good right?"

Yoojung smiled while trying to hide something from her face, which I don't know what it is. There was silence again.

"Sohyun-ssi?"

"Yes, Yoojung-ssi?"

Yoojung looked a little doubtful, I tried to read her expression.

"Jungkook Oppa treated you well, right while at JJK COMPANY?"

What kind of question is this ?

Why did Yoojung suddenly create a strange atmosphere. But I quickly brushed off any baseless one-sided thoughts.

"Director Joen treats all of us well at JJK COMPANY. You don't need to worry that something bad will happen to your company Yoojung-ssi", trying to answer as professionally as possible.

"You know about that? That the company belongs to my parents and I should be managing it Sohyun-ssi?"

"Ah .. that's not what I mean Yoojung-ssi. Because you are the wife of Director Joen, then JJK COMPANY is also yours automatically too hehe", quickly corrected my words.

"Oh ... hehe. But what I just said is true Sohyun-ssi. Luckily Jungkook Oppa wants to continue my family company"

"Why ... You ... don't ...", tried to be careful when he said it.

"Why don't I just continue with my parents' heritage company?"

I just nodded slightly embarrassed.

"Because I'm not really interested in that field hehe", continued Yoojung.

"That's why you prefer to be a teacher?"

"Hmm .. Yes, you're right. I prefer to be a teacher. Because I really like children"

"You really have that maternal aura Yoojung-ssi."

"The fact is I'm not being a mother yet," Yoojung's expression changed.

My heart felt bad, afraid that my words would offend or even hurt her. I decided to get closer to her. Holding her hand "Yoojung-ssi, the same as me. Sure if all this is only a matter of time. You will definitely become a very great mother one day. Trust me", trying to calm her down.

Yoojung looked at me warmly "Model Kim is really lucky to have a wife like you Sohyun-ssi, I hope you guys are blessed with cute children soon".

We both looked at each other warmly and smiled encouragingly to each other.

.

"Sohyun-ssi, I'm sorry ... that night I never meant to stain your husband's lips. Really, I'm sorry," Yoojung monologue.

"Yoojung-ssi, do you know what your husband did to me behind your back? I'm sorry ... I never wanted to be a parasite in your household. This body will not always be strong with the heat that your husband always gives. Please keep your husband away from women like me ", I made a monologue.

Our deep gazes seemed to be able to speak to each other. Two women stare at each other, trying to hide their dark secrets from each other. The secret that will destroy their second household if someday, for example, is uncovered.

I CAN MAKE IT RIGHT.

-----------

DON'T BE SILENT RIDERS. PLEASE GIVE YOUR VOTES AND COMMENTS🙏

THANK YOU ❤💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.7K 731 37
๐—•๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ธ ๐Ÿญ ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐—•๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ด๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐—ฆ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐˜€ I won in life, a successful idol now, but it was at the cost of losing my love. ๐Ÿค "๐˜ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฌ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ...
198K 4.5K 62
Jungkook x reader . . " What will happen a cold hearted mafia will fall in love with an innocent girl " . . .it's my first ff โœจ . . sorry if there an...
7.4K 218 26
Taehyung hates Jungkook. He's gay and ruins his life. But then he accidentally got drunk on a party and apparently had the best night of his life. Wh...
47K 1.8K 48
You can't deny your fate and his desire for you... Where destiny plays the game of LOVE. just say you want me too... Kim Y/N despite her showing her...