Our Darling Girl

By LittleOne1792

Flo is moving across the Country for her first year in college, when her plan starts to fall apart she finds... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Character Profiles
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Q & A
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Author's Note
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Character Update 2
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Update
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Update
Chapter 43
Chapter 45
Leaders and Lavender
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Question????
Chapter 54
Server 1792
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Thank You
Sequel

Chapter 44

65.1K 1.6K 501
By LittleOne1792

Trigger Warning- There will be descriptions of sexual abuse in this chapter if this is something that will affect you I suggest you stop reading, this is not to promote or fetishizes this type of behaviour it is for literary and educational purposes only , this story line won't be sad forever I promise we are getting to the pinnacle of this difficult stage in Flo's life. This is a long one so bare with me x

Flo's POV

My car was parked outside the house for 20 minutes before I could get out to make my way in, I could barely hold myself up everything over the last few days was hitting me all of a sudden like a gust of wind in a hurricane. Stepping into the house I see my boyfriends sat on the sofa, Tristian and Jay playing Mario Kart and Lawrence and Adrian reading.

They were so peaceful, so content. I have never loved someone as much as I love them. The kind of love that hurts, in the most amazing way and whenever you are apart a piece of you is missing. They are beautiful and I feel unworthy of their love and attention.

My heart is overpowered by the tragedies of the last few days, the fear that was imbedded within me picking deep at my soul.

"Hi Princess, how was your lesson?" Adrian smiled, closing his book followed by Lawrence and the boys finishing their game to turn to look at me.

"It was good, we didn't do much. How was yours?". Walking over to Adrian I wrap my arms round his waist wanting to feel some comfort, I felt so affection starved but equally wanted no body to even hold me gently.

"It was really interesting actually we are composing some new music, which is always fun." He wrapped his arms around me cradling me like a safety blanket. "I'm just going to organise the work sheets I was given, then I will come and sit with you", walking away I revel in the pink door of my bedroom. Being alone sometimes was the only time I could think about what I am going to do.

While sitting at my desk I'm sorting through all the work sheets I was given, organising them into my file as some form of distraction.

Ping!

Looking down at my phone the sickness present as it usually is when he texts me.

- You looked delicious today pup X

I must have stared at the message for 10 minutes, unsure of what to do, if I keep submitting in fear to him would this go on forever, do I even have the power to escape this?

- Puppy I know you are reading my message. Did you not like seeing Daddy today?

- No I didn't

I text back regretting it instantly, watching my phone for his response but it takes around half an hour, making me nauseous as to why he is taking so long.

- Hmm that isn't very nice little girl, that will change when we see each other tonight. Meet me 7pm at Valentino's down town.

Meet? No fucking way was I going to meet him, I couldn't put myself in danger like that, knowing the unspeakable things he could do to me.

- Oh and puppy, I do expect you to be there I have some people watching those beloved boyfriends of yours and I would hate for anything to happen to them x

A single tear fell down my face, I know what I have to do, I love the boys too much to put them in danger. I still don't text back, scenarios of what will happened tonight made me pick at my nails till they were bleeding.

- Puppy, I will not sit around waiting for your message, I will come over if I have to x

- Yes, I will meet you tonight.

- Good, wear a white dress and remember your manners tonight, I don't need to remind you whose life is at stake. X

- Yes Daddy

Cleaning the fresh tears staining my cheeks I rushed to get dressed the time already being 6:30. I can barely think about my danger, just focusing on protecting the boys, who have no clue what is going on. I grab a white off the shoulder dress from my rack slipping it over my body. I take a deep breath before heading out to the boys to look as calm as possible.

"Hey Kitten, you are all dressed up. You going somewhere?" Lawrence asks a slight chuckle to his words, his beautiful brown gleaming eyes looking back at me confirming my decision to protect them.

I want to be believable as possible so I smile wide with a positive tone, "Yeah me and Dylan and going to start choreographing a dance and I wanted a pretty dress to get me in the creative headspace." Tristian stands up walking over to me, his constant serious face holding firm, he towers above me so I have to look up towards him.

Shit, I think he might have suspected something.

But then he cracks a smile. "You are adorable, do you want me drive you?"

"No thank you, I'm going to pick up coffee for Dylan on the way". He nods his head kissing me before sitting back down, I kiss each of the boys before leaving, saving the moment not sure when I will be coming back.

It's not long before I am sat in the car park, anxious to get out of the car and be in the presence of him again. As it is now 7pm and I'm afraid of angering him I text him that I'm here.

Stepping out my car I hold down my dress against the windy evening weather. In any other circumstance I would say the restaurant looked charming, old historic stone covered with foliage and pale blue flowers, it gave off a romantic aura. Although I wasn't meeting a friend or my partners I was meeting the most despicable person I have ever met. Out from the restaurant came blue eyes, in a black crisp suit, his hair perfectly gelled back and a dangerously serious expression on his face.

In front of me he stood like a skyscraper peering down, with a raspy voice he finally spoke after examining my outfit.

"Gorgeous, absolutely gorgeous. Now lets get you fed pup", I silently followed by his side, his palm placed against the bottom of my back and uncomfortable sweat now present on my skin. Our table is in a dimly lit corner all to ourselves, a single candle lighting our intimate table. He pulls out my chair, a wolf disguised as a gentleman.

"Thank you" I whisper sitting down, his finger graving my shoulder as he sits, raising distressing goosebumps.

" Thank you for meeting me, you look absolutely wonderful my little pup, now look through the menu order anything you want", he picked up his menu casually looking through as if there was nothing wrong with this situation.

Our waiter headed over, he must have been about 25 with bright pink hair and lip piercings, he had colourful tattoos covering his neck and forearms which I was tracing with my eyes at the beautiful art work.

"Hello, I'm Calvin, I will be your server can I get you any drinks to start" his voice was friendly which eased me slightly. Jaxon ordered a glass of wine his tone unnecessarily rude and abrasive.

Embarrassed by his behaviour I smiled at Calvin "Can I have a strawberry lemonade please?"

"Of course, you can" his pearly teeth shone at me before turning around to get our order.

"So, pup" placing his hand on my thigh he looked up at me, " I was extremely impressed with your answer in class today", his thumb stroked my skin back and forth bringing back memories of the changing room incident.

Whispering a thank you back I scanned round the restaurant trying to avoid eye contact. "Puppy" a low growl vibrated from his chest "remember your manners, look me in the eyes and address me properly".

"Thank you... Daddy" I managed to stutter out, remembering all the lovely times I called Lawrence Daddy and how now I almost hated the word.

Calvin came back over placing down the drinks in front of us and asking kindly for our food order.

"Yes, I will have the sirloin steak with chargrilled vegetables, puppy what would you like?" Jaxon mocked ; I pressed my lips together trying to stop tears of embarrassment flooding out my eyes.

"Please can I have the baked salmon with brown rice?" Finally, I look up at our server a soft , sympathetic look staring back at me.

"Yes sweetie, I will put those through for you both". At Calvin's departure Jaxon's grip became rough on my thigh causing a painful yelp to come out of my mouth.

"Shhh pup, no need to bring attention to us. I don't particularly like our server. However, let's not dampen the mood. How are you finding college?"

"It's good".

"I'm going to need more than that", he tutted at me raising his eyebrow.

"I enjoy the course, but I find dancing more enjoyable, I'm undecided which path I want to go down" my shaky speech finally leaves me mouth, receiving a gentler smile to come from Jaxon.

"Florence, you don't need to be afraid of me. I just want to protect my little girl. "

"But why do you want to?" I blurted out, quickly adverting my gaze. "Pup, I think you are the most desirable and gorgeous person I have ever laid eyes on, when I first saw you I couldn't contain myself which is why I had to follow you into the maze. I knew you were the sweet little I have been wanting and I had to make you mine."

If this were coming from anyone else, literally any other human I would probably think it was sweet, a confession of admiration but I know deep down on no level does he respect me. He might have once been a kind man but to me he will always be disgusting.

Calvin placed the food on our table before quickly walking away, probably uncomfortable with this whole situation. We sat in silence whilst we ate which was just as weird as when he does speak, I wonder if it feels this way for him. Is it as awkward for him as it is me?

Jaxon finished before me, as I ate the rest he watch me intently, his beady eyes observing my every move. I finished not wanting him to watch me eat the whole thing.

"Darling are you full?"

"Yes thank you" I shyly smiled, his hand coming up to hold my face so I could look at him. "Florence, you are utterly mesmerising, thank you for coming tonight. I would invite you over but I wouldn't want those silly boys you call boyfriends coming looking for you" his hand again rubbing my thigh each time raising slightly higher, hitching up my dress in the process, my panties now viable to him. In this dim lighting I wasn't sure anyone could see, a part of me didn't want the embarrassment of being seen. The other wanting to be saved.

Placing the money on the table Jaxon grabbed my hand pulling me up and directing me outside the restaurant towards my car. He pushed me up against the door roughly kissing me, I pushed against his chest, not kissing back as the only people I have ever kissed was the boys.

Jaxon pinches my arm causing me to gasp in pain so he can slip his tongue in, invading my mouth with his. Uncontrollable hands like a wild animal grab and grip on to my sensitive flesh, leaving his horrible mark. Pulling back for air his eyes are liquid black like an elixir of evil, searing into mine that are more than filled with tears.

"Fuck it!" He grunts under his breath grabbing my hand and pulling me towards his car, flinging open the door he pushes me in buckling my seatbelt before slamming the door and hurrying round to the driver's side. He sits in the car, turning on the engine, he runs a shaky hand through his hair.

Grabbing the briefcase that was by my ankles he pulls out a set of handcuffs, my eyes bulging wide terrified of what he intends to do. Grabbing my wrists harshly he cuffs me to the seat so I can no longer move.

He runs his fingers through my hair before placing a kiss to my cheek, he then starts the car. Unaware of where he is taking me I close my eyes and flick through memories of the boys to distract myself from my immediate danger.

--------

That was the longest chapter I have done so I hope it wasn't too bad. I know a lot of you want the boys to find out which is coming soon, don't worry I'm not letting little Flo suffer for much longer. I know these are difficult and upsetting chapters, but I want you all to know you are so loved and worthy of respect. It doesn't matter if Jaxon is attractive or has moments of kindness he is an awful character who reflects a more serious and terrible type of person. There is sadly abusers who hide behind BDSM so they can hurt people. Look after yourself practice kink safely and watch out for red flags. You are all so precious. Thank you My lovelies xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

978K 12.1K 26
Anastasia is off to University where her path crosses with an ex classmate in an awkward situation. Dominic is Anastasia's ex classmate and bully. An...
920K 48.4K 57
Book 10 of the Dominant Doctor Series "This story is like poppers for me; it always makes me want more."
62.2K 335 33
Crysta is in college. She is an "A" student but has no social life. Her friend insists that she goes to a party with her where she meets a tall, sexy...
1.4M 23.5K 69
"Kneel." Sebastian demanded softly. I lowered myself to my knees looking down at their shoes. Sean pet my hair, stroking me. "Tell me kitten, what d...