Shipping(Hartbig fanfiction f...

By NeonBullet207

As Hannah and Grace take the roads of love,they pick up a few friends,forgive old enemy's,and watch the mirac... More

Chapter 1-Almost
Chapter 2-Waiting
Chapter 3-Time
Chapter 4-Half First Kiss
Chapter 5-Fangirls and Bad Dreams
Chapter 6-Telling
Chapter 7-Missing you
Chapter 8-Wide awake
Chapter 9-Home
Chapter 10-Dreams
Chapter 11-Your way
Chapter 12-Good
Chapter 13-Tweets
Chapter 14-The Video
Chapter 15-Out on the town
Chapter 16-Playboys
Chapter 17-Cakes and Plans
Chapter 18-No Spark
Chapter 19-Apologies
Chapter 20-Mester
Chapter 21-The 1z
Chapter 22-Date Night
Chapter 23-Breakfast & Lunch
Chapter 25-Warm Places
Chapter 26-Talk to me
Chapter 27-I love this
Chapter 28-I'm sorry?
Chapter 29-Nice talking to you
Chapter 30-Planning
Chapter 31-Letter
Chapter 32-Call him!
Chapter 33-On Our Way
Chapter 34-I love you
Chapter 35-Mourn before the Storm
Chapter 36-Mr.Mellet
Chapter 37-Hailey Kate Hillers
Chapter 38-Well,you are cute
Chapter 38-Baby got Back
Chapter 39-Teaser
Chapter 40-Well...
Chapter 41-Proposing?
Chapter 43-Good Luck
Chapter 44-Honeymoon
Explanation

Chapter 24-Talk and Tears

439 12 0
By NeonBullet207

Graces POV

**************

She is keeping it bottled.I can tell.She is avoiding all human coversation.I have to get it out of her.

"Hannah?"I say walking into the bedroom where I find Hannah editing her video for tomorrow that she just shot.

"Yes Gracie?"she asks looking back at me.

Sitting on the bed I say,"Are you okay?"I ask causiously.

"Yeah,why wouldnt I be?"She asks with a faker smile then before.

"I dont know.Maybe because you are bottling something up and you are eventually going to die of dehydration if you keep that way."I tell her.

She comes over to the bed,still 'smiling',"Gracie,I am fine."she tries to reassure.

"No your not.Hannah,I can see it in your eyes."I say pulling her into my chest.

When I hear a loud sigh come from her,I know that she is going to say something so I pull us down to lay on the pillows.

"Her name is Sam and back in junior year of college,she was my girlfriend.I can still remember the way she smiled at me when we first started going out but then that smile turned less and less genuine everyday.I was to blinded to see it though.About 9 months I heard loud bangs from my dorm room neighbor and I banged on the ball to get them to stop.I heard a scream and them it stopped.Then I just decided to go get some froyo or something of the sort but when I went out to the hall."she pasused and tears started to form in her eyes.

"Shhh,Its okay.If you drink to fast you will get a stomach ache.Shhh."I say pulling her back up to me.

"She was cheating on me with my neighbor for a month Grace.A month."she sobs into my shirt,"I dont love her like I used to but she has a very small portion of my heart.I love you way more then I ever did her.Seeing her today reminded me of all that I had and how happy I was and how one simple action from someone that I loved ripped me of all of it."After a silence she looks at mne hopefully,"Grace,promise that you would never cheat on me."

"Never ever,would I do that to anyone.Especially you."I kiss her forehead.

She kisses me and we fall asleep entangled with each other.

************

Okay yes I know this is short af but this is for the 3k reads since I didnt do what I promised so I thought I would double update even though its short.IDC this is all I could think of.

Im not doing a Qotd/Aotd because this is my second update so get over it.

Vote,Comment

Stay Awesome

~Awesomegirl~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.5K 474 49
Hannah and Grace have been best friends for a while now. When one day Hannah realizes her feelings for Grace, she has no idea if she should tell Grac...
9.5K 347 21
Grace and Luke meet again, and restore what they once had.
43 0 15
In her world full of trauma, entrepreneurship, loyalty, and insecurities, she finally decides to disappear from everything. Aside from her breakup wi...
162K 1.7K 27
"Hey Hannah, Even though we change and we're all finding ourselves in the world, we both know that when the tears fall or the smile spreads across ou...