Complete us - A BTS ot7+1 Sou...

By hildurrwrites

Hannah did not believe the stories about soulmates were real, but how else can she explain how she woke up on... More

Welcome
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
Sequel!!

22

18.8K 942 183
By hildurrwrites

Yoongi's POV

"I thought you forgot me" Jin called from across the long field of bright green grass and vividly coloured wildflowers, he was running towards me with a laugh frozen on the tip of his lips.

"Jimin was struggling to sleep. He's anxious about the trip" I began to explain as his body crashed into mine in an embrace effectively pushing the breath out of my lungs.

"You're so good at taking care of him, I'm so lucky to have such a caring boyfriend." He whispers in my ear, the sound of his voice resonating within the walls of my mind like a choir in a church.

Jin and I rarely had time for these kinds of dates anymore. Our days were busy and our nights were dedicated to sleep. A dream realm date never really hit high enough on the list of priorities for us to actually go through with one.

Back when Jin and I were the only soulmates in the group I remember this being the only place we could be ourselves. In the beginning it was because we feared the reaction of the rest of the guys if they found out we were soulmates, then it just became our way of spending time together. Discovering a way to be stupidly in love without anyone knowing we were together was almost addictive at first, then when we realised we were all soulmates, we all developed different ways of sharing that love with each other, and with Jin and I, this was ours.

We traveled the world, ate every food we could think of, counted stars in the night sky then swam around them out in space. Jin made me see the real world as an intriguing place by showing me what our imaginations of the places were. I wanted to travel to get the details right. To share them with him. In our own world.

Looking around me, our surroundings changed. The night sky had taken the place of the bright sun as it was hovering over us in a blanket of stars. The ground was clad in moss and bushes, almost warm underneath my feet. A tent was raised next to a large tree, fairy lights and pillows visible from the entrance, inviting us in. Jin let go of me only to weave his fingers between mine and smile warmly at me as he lead me into the tent.

"I didn't plan anything other than this" Jin said, making himself comfortable on the pillows next to me, throwing his free arm around my shoulders letting me cuddle into his side.

"It's been a while since we just watched the stars" I breathed into his chest and imagined the view of the stars above the tent, making an opening in the roof for us to see the night sky above us.

"I've missed us like this" Jin spoke, looking down to me with his warm eyes. I leaned up to him and pecked his lips slowly.

"Let's not wait this long until next time" I agreed when I cuddled back into his side.

This was our dynamic, taking comfort in each other. Sometimes that meant ranting until our heads were out of words, other times it meant just being there physically for each other.

I felt Jin's fingers rake through my hair before he placed a soft kiss on my forehead. "I've been thinking about our trip tomorrow..." He said

"Yeah, and?" I asked, enjoying the sight of our legs entwined in front of us and the feeling of him next to me.

Then Jin didn't answer.

I looked up in confusion and saw the loving warm expression that had rested on his face the entire night had changed into something else. Tears were silently streaming down his face, his mouth was halfway open and shivering as the whisper of words seemed to be trying to get out but he hadn't found the strength to let them. I jumped up to face him properly, took his face between my hands and stared into his eyes in panic trying to figure out what was wrong.

"Hannah" He whispered. I froze and didn't believe what I heard, not until he said it again. And again.

"Hannah"

"Hannah"

"Hannah"

And then our surroundings changed once more. We were in what seemed like a car, there was darkness all around us and the only thing easily distinguishable was the body of my soulmate crouching down to try to control his sobs as he kept muttering her name. This wasn't Jin's pain I realised. It was hers.

Within a second I had pulled myself out of Jin's mind and threw out every bit of energy I had to find Hannah, and the second I saw the right string to pull I gasped as I could hear a voice screaming my name through a devastatingly obvious pain.

"Sweetheart I'm here, what is going on? Jin is shouting your name in his dreams" I tried to force my voice to remain calm when hers was anything but.

"I'm alone, I lost them" She cried. I could feel my heart breaking from the pain in her voice and my entire being was urging to have her in my arms. Hug her and make sure she never felt pain like this again. The only thing I could do was to try wrapping the blanket of my soulmate ability around her soul to calm her as she cried.

"Hannah please listen to me. Just because I can't be there with you physically doesn't mean you are alone. Please take a deep breath for me, can you tell me where you are?" The facade of calmness portrayed in my voice was cracking and I was beginning to panic just like her once I felt my attempt of giving her comfort not clinging on to her no matter how much I tried to keep it there.

I was losing her, and within her mind still partially in the dream realm I saw chaos and flames dancing around a woman crouched into her own embrace holding on with every ounce of strength she had left. It hurt me to watch, hurt to see her pain and not be able to mend it, to calm it, the only thing I had access to was the feeling of it. The feeling of panic, of hatred and loneliness, self blame and fear mixed up with sorrow. I could feel myself crying, my body was shivering like an extension of her emotions until the blanket of my effort fell off completely and I was left all alone in my bedroom.

Tears rolling like marbles in a hill down my face, my breath staggering at the top of my lungs and my heart trying to beat out of my chest. Never before had I felt someone's pain so vividly, it was as if I could touch it as a physical object squeezing me from all sides until there was nothing left of me. And I failed to ease any of it. Letting my tears fall I wallowed in the sorrow of my soulmates pain in the unfair comforts of my own bed.

Then the mattress beside me sunk, sending a soft wave through the bed and my whole world stopped for a moment as I took in the sight before me.

The wavy blonde hair only barely visible in the darkness surrounding us, the silhouette of a face looking towards the ceiling. I had never laid my eyes on her before, but looking at her now felt like a reunion of some sort. I knew it was her, I could feel the tug, the ache for her to turn towards me.

When she opened her eyes I held my breath, looking around us she was just as wise as me it seemed to how she had gotten here, then every concerning thought melted away from my mind once she met my longing gaze.

Her eyes in the darkness looked like a galaxy covered in stars, each one a memory of a previous connection made, shining brightly with their own stories within her eyes. Embodying the loud truth that she was too, meant to share with us what we were so lucky to have been able to share with each other. She held her own star in my galaxy, just like I felt mine belonging in hers.

I noticed my heart rate calming, my breathing evening out, the tears drying up in the corners of my eyes. Just the sight of her in front of me was paralysing almost, realising she wasn't in pain anymore was euphoric, and the constant comfortable hum of our souls weaving themselves together in the soulmate connection felt like a warm hug.

"Yoongi?"

Her voice somewhat pulled me out of the haze in my mind taking in the sensations of connecting with her and I had to shake my head to collect my thoughts.

"Hannah?" I asked, my voice equally as bewildered as hers. Of course I knew it was her, every bone in my body was telling me that much, but there were no words worthy of escaping my mouth at that moment, and her name was the best I could manage.

At the confirmation of my identity I heard another gasp and then the sound of a strangled cry. I was powerless against the sound and even before thinking about it my arms were reaching out to hold her as close as I possibly could. Her silent cries hitting the thin fabric of my t-shirt as I brushed my fingers comfortingly through her hair, cooing softly spoken words reminding her of my presence before backtracking to the phrase I had whispered to her so many times the day before.

"You will never be alone, sweetheart."

She fell asleep like that, it only took a handful of minutes for the crying to subside and the breathing to relax. When I felt her arms that had previously been holding on to me like I was the only steady branch of a very tall tree, relax and curl up between our bodies I allowed myself to relax too.

Somehow she had ended up in my arms tonight. I didn't dare question the how or the why. All I felt was gratefulness to be able to hold her close and ease her pain that hadn't just consumed her, but also me. I had felt the emotional equivalent being shot and watching as your life force poured out of you like sand in an hour glass. I couldn't imagine the energy her body must have spent in such pain, I only pray she wasn't suffering for long before Jin picked up on it.

Of course I could ask her, but not now. Now she needs the sleep and I will not let anything interrupt that.

I crawled through the web of thoughts in the connected space between me and my soulmates until I found who I was looking for and pulled.

"Jungkook?" I asked, hoping he was there to talk to me.

"Hyung! It's bad, we can't find her, we can't find Hannah!" Jungkook was crying, his sniffles breaking up his words into longer almost unrecognisable syllables.

"Jungkook, breathe, Hannah is fine."

"H-how can you know that? Hyung one moment she was right behind us, and we didn't even realise, we didn't even realise, she suddenly disappeared! She can't be on her own Hyung, she will get hurt. We can't even reach her mind. Something is wrong!" Jungkook was out of his mind trying to connect the dots of the story in his memories. I sighed, my soulmates despair greatly affecting me once again.

"Look through my eyes" I said calmly as I looked down at Hannah sleeping sweetly between my arms.

"Hyung I don't have time, we have to find..."

"Look through my eyes Jungkook." I said more firmly this time, making sure he knew I wasn't doing this to play with him.

Then I heard his gasp and I knew he'd seen what I could see. I brushed my fingers once more through her hair and made sure he saw it was her.

"Don't tell Jin, Joon or Jimin" I said sternly. "Make up something, tell them she's okay, I want her to decide how she wants to meet them."

"Hyung h-h-how? You're in Korea!" Jungkook was calmer, but still without a fully functioning vocabulary.

"I'm not sure Kookie, but the fact is she's here, she's safe and she's not in pain."

"Hoseok I know you're here, I can feel you. We can discuss this later, just let her decide some of this herself."

"Hug her for me" Hoseok whispered and I hummed at the sound of his voice.

"I will, drive safely. I love you all" I said and closed my eyes, ending the communication.

I let myself find comfort in the body hugging itself into mine, slowly but surely drifting off to a much needed sleep.

Hannah's POV

I woke up from a beam of blinding sunlight hitting my face, moaning in annoyance I curled more into the person next to me to hide from the painful reminder of the night being over. I was sleeping so comfortably I couldn't imagine anything to be important enough for me to not just sleep a little bit longer.

My body definitely agreed with me as I pulled at the duvet to cover my body more, my shoes were too big and didn't let me curl my toes into the fabric like I wanted to so I kicked them off, sighing into the feeling of freedom between my toes.

Then it hit me. Why would I be wearing shoes to bed? When had I even gone to bed yesterday? I traced back through the previous day trying to remember when I went to sleep and came up blank, until the memories slowly surfaced and I could almost see myself from a thirds perspective, crumbling in on myself as the pain consumed me. Feeling like the floor underneath me was disappearing as I hung on to the side trying not to fall into the pit of nothingness.

Then I remembered Yoongi and my eyes shot open. I could see my hands curled into fists holding a shirt covering the torso of a man laying on his side towards me, his arms enveloping me in his warmth as I held on to his shirt like my life depended on it. He smelled of a musky perfume with the hint of flowers hidden beneath it, the scent calming and weirdly familiar.

Slowly moving my head to point upwards to get a peek of his face had my heart racing within milliseconds as the presumed sleeping man, was not sleeping at all. The memory of last night was playing like a dream in my mind, the pain ending, the darkness taking over every sense, the feeling of the soft mattress as my body fell onto it, and then his eyes meeting mine for the first time. the same eyes i was staring into now.

Similar to then, I couldn't say I was confident in this not being some torturous way the universe decided I had to spend my afterlife, but the sensation painting every corner of my mind as I stared into the kind eyes of the man before me had me believing this might actually be real.

"How?" I managed to formulate even though I'd rather just stare silently into the eyes of my soulmate. My hands were still firmly clasped in his shirt and I couldn't bear the thought of separating my body from the heat of his. I searched his face looking for any sign of discomfort as a result of my closeness but when a smile manifested on his lips all sense of moving away out of politeness faded and I hugged him tight.

"I'm not sure to be honest. Joon probably has a theory if we ask him" Yoongi answered, his voice deep and almost sensual with the evidence of sleep still covering it. The name of my other soulmate immediately sparking something in my mind.

"I've closed your mind from them" He whispered and I looked up at him confused. I didn't even have to ask why before he explained.

"You were in so much pain last night, I had no idea what to do, how to help. When you finally fell asleep I didn't want them overwhelming you before you had a chance to adjust and process everything"

My eyes were wide while my mind processed and I realised what he was saying, Yoongi wasn't the only one here. He hadn't come to you, you had come to him. This wasn't a random bed at a hotel somewhere, this was his house, their house, in Korea. Very very far away from where I was last night.

My final soulmates are in this house.

A flutter around my heart sent tingles through my body from the thought of being so close to them, the same exact flutter that brushes past me every single time my eyes meet Yoongi's.

"They don't know I'm here?" I ask

"They don't know you're here" He confirms. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

311 41 14
At the age of 2 everyone is assigned a lover by there parents it's a contract that the kids are not able to break no matter what the condition may be...
154K 5.5K 68
Taehyung and Jungkook end up with the same soulmate. When you turn 21, the name of your soulmate appears on your body. Usually, you only get one sou...
16.7K 422 13
"YOU'RE MY SOULMATE?!" Do you believe in soulmates? Y/N does. But never did she expected her soulmate to be an idol. ❁ 𝚂𝚕𝚘𝚠 𝚞𝚙𝚍𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚜 ㋛ ❁ 𝙵...
391K 23.1K 160
"I do not believe in such a thing like soulmates, it's kind of weird if you think it's already written you're supposed to love someone just because"...