Her First Bite

By notuorg

| 18+ | Completed | • • • "Did you wax that p*ssy for me? Make it nice and smooth?" • • • River Ballas has a... More

| Author's Note & Copyright |
One | Amaretto cheesecake
Two | Tart
Three | Brownies
Four | Tiramisu Cake
Five | Apple and butterscotch pie
Six | Pizookie
Seven | Popcorn
Eight | Pizza
Nine | Sushi
Ten | *cough cough* Milk
Eleven | Pancakes, Eggs, Hashbrowns
Twelve | Bagel bites
Thirteen | Pop Rocks
Fourteen | Chocolate chip cookie
Fifteen | Blueberry muffins
Sixteen | Ceviche
Seventeen | Strawberries
Eighteen | Cinnamon Roll
Nineteen | Ham sandwich
Twenty | Souse
Twenty One | Roasted strawberry crumble
Twenty Two | Cupcake
Twenty Three | Tamales and Tacos
Twenty Four | Takis
Twenty Five | Steak au Poivre
Twenty Six | Smoothie
Twenty Seven | M&M's
Twenty Eight | Gum
Twenty Nine | Tea
Thirty | Wine
Thirty One | Cannolis
Thirty Two | Cotten candy
Thirty Three | Margarita
Thirty Four | Frozen Yogurt
Thirty Five | Apple
Thirty Six | Pretzels
Thirty Seven | Tiny Diploma sandwiches
Thirty Eight | Tomatoes
| Author's Note & A Thank You |
Bonus Chapter | Eggnog (A Christmas Special)

Bonus Chapter | Whipped Cream

52.3K 1.1K 738
By notuorg

| A/N: Most people wanted a wedding, smut scene, and also a preggo announcement so I combined it and wrote all three. (Thanks for the ideas). I didn't check over this chpt at all bcs I wanted to put it out already. Just look over the mistakes, sorry. Hope you guys enjoy this closing ! And one last time, THANK YOU FOR READING ! |

***

"Is your dick all the way in yet?"

My voice came out in the loud but pleading little whiny tone I always used when I was desperate for something. Guess what the something was this time? Not a Victoria Secret coupon. Not because I wanted to borrow a twenty. Not even about me whining to him about not letting me win in some game.

It should've been obvious. It probably was obvious. I had said the word: dick. Talking about Vance's dick. What else could I have been whining about? Usually, I didn't even have to whine about it. He or I would just give each other the look- and it would've been on and popping.

Now though? He was fucking playing with me.

"Vance, did you fucking put it in? We don't have t-"

My words died at the tip of my tongue. My thoughts disappeared from inside my head. My composure? Split into bites of tiny pieces that were once held in a line, but now yanked out from beneath me because Vance - in one tiny second - thrusted deep inside me and I had lost my control.

My underwear? Gone. My legs? Wide. My vagina? Filled. My need for him? Only growing more and more by the second.

"What does it fucking feel like?" Vance said against as my ear as he gave me three more rough pumps upward.

The wall was my best friend right now. The wall was the only thing keeping me upright. The wall was helping with keeping me caged against Vance too. His front was pressing against my back. His palms flat on the wall, our bodies close, his scent filling my nostrils.

Was this an amazing fuck? He hadn't even thrusted ten times inside me yet and I was already claiming this as an amazing fuck.

Oh well.

"Yes. God, yes." I moaned. . .loudly? Was it loud? Probably, I wouldn't put it past me. I wouldn't put anything past me. No one could blame me for my screams though. With the way how full and whole he felt inside me? And the way how fast his dick was plunging. . .What was that burger place called again? In-N-Out? Yeah, with the way how fast his dick was ramming in and out of me I damn well had to scream. 

I had to yell. I had to shout. I needed to release.

He felt differently. "You need to keep that mouth shut and tone low before I grab your underwear from the floor and stuff it in your mouth to shut you up myself."

I went against his wishes once more and moaned loudly again as his head dropped and I felt him trail down a series of wet kisses down my neck. "But that's what I wanttt. Stuff yours inside my mouth instead."

"You dirty fucking girl." His palm thwacked against my backside and I once again, didn't obey his 'stay quiet' order. The smack had me arching my back even more and my mouth proceeded to open, forcing another loud groan to come out. Oh God. "You want the whole church to know how wild and desperate you get when you're hungry for my dick?"

I nodded. Three times. Four times. Seven times. Another slap of his palm was felt on my bottom and it caused my head to lean all the way back and land onto his shoulder. My hot breath now coating the side of his neck.

I saw his sweat, his desire, and his need up and fucking close and it just got me higher. Oh and the dick inside me was getting me even higher. (If that was even more possible). His eyes are closed, face scrunched up, hands gripping me tight as his upward plunging doesn't stop. His addictive thrusting never needed to stop. His filled balls slapped against my ass and I realize that this sound? The sound of us fucking? Was music to my ears. Nothing else could beat it.

Ariana Grande? Nope. Summer Walker? Ha. Kehlani? Harde har har. Jasmine Sullivan? Hard, but nope nothing could beat it.

Seriously. If I could record and make the sound of Vance fucking me hard against some wall into a mp3 file, a song, then download it on my phone. . .I would. It would be the substitute for all my 'real' music. I would play it while I was washing dishes, while I was taking a shower, while I was at the gym. Just no one would be able to share my earphones or ask me what song I was listening to. What would I say then? 'Oh it's just the sound of me and my fiancé fucking. Wanna listen?'

I wasn't that sick.

But you know what was sick? Vance's dick. It made me feel like I was catching something. Nothing bad people- something sick, something addictive, something sinful though. A cold case of the hornier than should be normal horny bitch. It needed a new name, but that was the basics of it.

Sadly, there was no cure. Only one way to try to diminish the feeling was to release. (Which I was working up to do). The more he pumped, the harder he clutched onto my body, the bigger my walls extended- I knew that it would never leave me. I knew every single second that Vance was in my presence, this hyper aware sensitive horny feeling would never go away. Did I really want it to go away?

Nope. I like being infected.

No wait, I love being infected.

I love the way he fucks me. The way he smashed my face against this very wall and laid his hand on my cheek to keep my head steady as he continued with his pumping. He was not graceful about it either. No slow, no gentle, no civilized. All types of crazed as his dick rammed in and out. As our moaning became even louder. As his pounding continued to make music.

It was like a wham bam situation. A wham bam fuck you ma'am situation. It felt like he was mad at my vagina, showing me what would happen if I tempted him. Showing me what would happen when you played with fire.  Which I had done.

Didn't give one fuck though.

His head came around to the side of his face, he caged my earlobe between his teeth then bit down. "Maybe I should just take care of the problem and shut you up quickly?" He grunted out, his nose trailing up and down one side of my neck. "Maybe I should just listen to your request and rip my underwear fully off and stuff it down that big mouth? You'll get a taste of my pre-cum and sweat from before. I know you like that. You'll taste, in that pretty mouth, how hot you really get me."

"Fuck, fuck, fuckkk."

"That's right: fuck." His fingers dug into my hips then he hoisted my me up, my toes slightly moving up from the floor and my body falling completely on the wall. "You love that I'm fucking you right now? In a church?" Sorry God. "You're so desperate for my dick that you couldn't even wait until after we finished the ceremony for you to get that needy pussy filled."

I answered him back with a breathless moan. Any second now my vagina was about to rapture.

"Come on, do what you do best and beg for my shit." His voice came out aggressive. He was struggling to stay controlled. And he was failing badly. He failed actually because in one second- I heard a low growl then my eyes traveled down and I watched as his heels physically came off the floor as I felt him plummet into me again, again, and again.

He brought one hand to the front of my throat- facing me back up and forward, then gripped. "Whine for it, woman." He pound, pound, pounded upward into me agin, getting me completely laid up and stretched out on this very wall. My eyes crossed, my throat was weak, my stomach was tightening. I couldn't keep up. I was there.

"Say you need Daddy's big dick. Beg."

"Plese Vance." I sobbed against the wall. I wasn't with anymore games. "Fuck, please."

He keep up his rough rhythm. Kept up his fast pace. Pushing me more up on the wall. Giving me his all. Feeding me his best thrust. Showing me how good of a husband he would become. My head moved left to right- going loosey goosey as I was fighting my orgasm. But the shit had two fist and was showing me some good punches so of course I didn't win. I couldn't hold it any longer. That was the end of me - I climaxed. Head still swirling, arms swigging, body shaking.

I went bananas still rocking on Vance's banana.

Vance didn't let up. His dick ramming into my vagina didn't let up. As my climax proceeded to go by and I came more stable, his hand reattached around my head, pulled it back, then sectioned our mouths together. The kiss sealing the deal. His hand printed themselves into my neck once again. Tight. We both moaned as I circled my hips, practically slow whining on the fucker. I dragged my tongue out his mouth then bit down on his bottom lip hard, blood gushing- that's when he bursted. He moaned my name into my parted mouth as he was washing down. His hot fluid filling me up whole had me gasping out for more. More of what exactly?

"More come", I heard myself say.

"You're gonna get all of it. Hold the fuck on, damn."

See if I was watching a movie and the love interest had said that to the girl, I would have laughed. Now though, I wasn't in the laughing mood.

"Fucking greedy." He said a few seconds later (His release now stored somewhere else (Will I have two babies now?) ) then he pulled himself out from me. He quickly turned me around, reattached his hand to my head and brought our lips together for another amazing kiss. Mouths moving together at ease, the complete opposite of the rhythm of his thrusting from before. I love both ways. Both sides. The slow and the fast. Anything this man did? I was down for it.

"Shut up, I'm not greedy." I said as we came apart.

He kissed my lips twice, three times, then four. "I love you."

I rolled my eyes. I already know. I also already knew that I was a needy bitch. He didn't need to remind me. Did I like that he knew that I was always ready for some shit? Er pass. "Help me with my dress."

"Okay, but when I'm done. . ." He brought his mouth right above my ear - skin once again tingling -, then whispered out the next demand, "You're gonna get on your knees and use that mouth to thank me for using the rest of my get-ready time on you. By fucking you." He ran his tongue down my ear's ridge then sucked. "No hands though because I know that you just got your nails done."

"N-no." My eyes opened as I tried to twist my brain on right. "No, no, hell no. We have to be out there in a few min-"

"Do you want me to eat your pussy, baby?"

Aw shit. Him saying that did not help with my mind to keep staying on track. I could imagine it now: me laying down on that makeup table, legs spread wide eagle, my wedding dress extended up to my shoulders and Vance licking. Vance eating. Vance maybe fucking me again.

I sucked in a breath as I tried to calm down my coochie. (Which was sprinting to get to the finish line). "Yes, but after we really-"

A sequence of hard knocks were heard from my door. Well banging was coming from my door. Shit. Shit.

I laid a peck on Vance's lips then pushed him away. My head turned left - to the mirror - then I paused. "Shit, my makeup." I looked at myself mortified- my mascara was fucked. My eye shadow was fucked. My lipstick was damn near gone and my lips looked bruised. Damn. Everything was messed up.

I turned toward the person who caused me to look like a drowned clown. "This is your fault." And to add to my accusation, I pointed a finger in his face.

"My fault?" He said, his voice light. His lips curled up at the end. He was smiling? Smiling at a time like this?

"Yep and now Erin's gonna come in here and beat my ass for it. If you would have never looked like that, this wouldn't be happening."

"So it's my fault that your pussy-"

More aggressive knocking came from the door. I fixed my dress - the best I could - passed by him, grabbed onto the door knob then opened it right up.

"Hi." I said to Erin - a smile on my face - as she appeared in front of me.

She was not sporting the same look I was sharing. "What the hell were you doing? You need to be out-" She stopped, seeing something behind me. Shit. "Vance? What the f-" Her eyes become big. She moved them to me then back to him then to me again. "No, no, no, no. Your makeup."

"I know, I know." I grabbed her shoulders to try to calm her down. "It's fine, my concealer is fine I just need to do my eye makeup over and apply more lipstick."

"Your fucking hair?"

My head turned fast- I spotted in the mirror frizz and one not-combed-out ball of shit. Damn. "We can slick it in a low bun or something. Things are going to be fine." I hoped.

"Just why, whyyy couldn't you guys-"

"I'm going to go." Vance said. Landed a quick kiss on me then past by his pissed off sister and left the room.

Her eyes were crossed when I looked back to her and that met that she was probably rolling her eyes when her brother passed her by. I needed to put my game face on and actually get my shit together. Get my makeup together. Today was a big day and I could not go down walking some aisle like I just got fucked a couple minuted before. I needed to get things in order. First thing was my hair. "Can you help me now?" I slightly pouted my lips. "Please?"

"Ugh, you're lucky I like you." I clapped my hands together as I saw her come fully inside my room.

I was so glad I decided put all my bridesmaids in a different room. Not so glad about me sending all the makeup artist and hairstyles home but this was my own fault. Me and my grubby hands. . .

I closed the door when I found Erin already situated in one of the seats back there. Then I-

"Don't. Turn. Around."

All of a sudden, my breath went out. What? What was it? Was there a mouse scrambling across the floor? Was there a bee on my body? What was-

"What is that on your back?"

I had an open back, low cut, wedding dress, so I knew it must've been something on my skin? I picked this style because reason one: it was easy to put on and off and wouldn't give me an hassle. (Had nothing to do with fucking a certain someone). Reason two: It came at an more affable price than the ones with more fabric. Reason three: I looked fucking good in it. In a few months, my figure was going to change drastically so I damn sure was going to be showing it off today. Especially my new ache free back. That was a big accomplishment.

"You dirty bitch."

"What?" I tried to see what reason for the substance on my back to get my best friend to call me a dirty bitch- it hit me. I thought it went all inside me? I was going to murder him.

"It's uh- whipped cream."

"So whipped cream is clear and gooey now?"

"We were making slime?" It came out as more of a question. More of a suggestion. The reality of it was not suitable for family members to see. Especially sisters.

Erin shifted in her seat, probably weirded out. I didn't blame her. "Fine, yeah sure. Just damn, we leave you alone for thirty minutes and next thing I know you and Vance are fucking." She ran a hand down her face. "You know who they were going to blame if you went out there looking all types of fucked up? Me because I was the one who said they were-"

"I know, I know, I'm sorry. I just saw him in that suit and things just escalated and the thing I know my dress is up-"

"Ew, I don't want the details." She cut me off. "Just go clean the shit off, we still need to get you re-ready. Clock is ticking."

And that's what the fuck I did. Went to the bathroom and dropped my dress from my body, turned on the water and did a quick two minute shower. Basically only did the important parts and re-lotioned myself. I huffed and puffed as I was making my way to and fro from the bathroom but this was my consequence. When someone did something bad, they needed to suffer the consequences and me rushing around from the bathroom now to the main room, was my consequence.

Clock sure was ticking, as Erin said, because in a few minutes we heard a knock on the door telling me that it was almost time for me to walk. The ceremony was about to start. I was so grateful for Erin because in these last few minutes: she slicked my bun down good - accompanied with baby hairs -, fixed my eye makeup, applied more lipstick and it was all coupled off with a couple spirts from hair spray and bam- good as new.

She was a miracle worker. 

"You ready?" She arrived in front on me, smile bright and face happy.

I was fucking ecstatic. I couldn't believe it.

Was I ready? This was all I dreamed about when I was a little girl. Getting married and having a family of my own. It was crazy how fast time went. Over these three years: I made new best friends. I part-share a business. My dream job: working as a chef. I graduated school and found love. Now I was about to marry the love of my life. In my head, we were already married. That first kiss? He proposed. The first fuck? He bought the ring. The first time I heard him say I love you? Already married. But getting it officially done and put in the records, in front of my family, was a big thing. A really big thing.

I had picked a church for the venue. (Sorry God). I love churches. They always were greatly decorated. I also like the idea of being in a holy place as I make a big change happen in my life. It gave me peace. Sure I could've gotten married on some beach, but what happened if it rained that day or if some seagull decided that that they ate too many hot dogs that day and just shit on you?

I wanted this day to be perfect and I had almost messed that up because of my overly horniness. But I would put it in check now. I would be civilized.

Civilized as I walked down that aisle. The aisle that many people are going to be staring at me. Oh shit, what if I fell? What if the back of my dress got caught on something? What if an earthquake started to happen? I needed to take a breather- I inhaled then exhaled. I just needed to picture everyone in the room naked. Everyone except Vance, of course.

I could do this. I was ready. I wanted to start a family with the man that I love. Let's hoped he felt the same way and not leave me standing at the altar before I had to actually kidnap him, tie him up, and feed him to a pack of hungry wolves.

Which I did not want to do.

Did that not sound believable? What about: I did not want to kill my baby-daddy. I was exaggerating from before. Was that a symptom of a health pregnancy? Delusion? Probably. What about over excessive horniess? That was probably the reason why I was trying to dig my nails into Vance in the first place. But I swear, when I saw him in the tux- the tux he would be wearing when he married me. . .my emotions just went crazy. My vagina went nutso. Wanting his nut. Wanting to eat his nut. Wanting to swallow his nut.

See? Crazy.

I was blaming this on pregnancy. Because wow, I was really pregnant. When those two little lines appeared on the test - last week -, I just became so happy because shit we were really about to become a family.

Vance doesn't know yet, but it was bound to happen anyway. When we moved in together, he stopped wearing protection (Ha like we were using it before), I stopped popping my birth control pills and all that shit he was saying? He already blessed it down upon us. You don't say shit like 'I want you to have my kid' and eject all inside me and expect a kid not to appear.

It was simple logic.

It was mommy logic.

Instead of those spidey senses, I had mommy senses. Like I knew when a baby would be by me. (A tip: you hear crying). I knew when milk was expired. (Another tip: turn the damn carton over and look at the date people.) I also knew someone's breast size if I looked at it long enough. No tip for that, it was a talent typo of thing. Only mothers could actually know.

This little secret just made this day even more special. I would be telling Vance later in the day. Him first, then announcing to my guest and family later at the reception. Hoped that no one beat me to it, or announced some other life changing shit because then I would have to escort them off the premises (with a big smile on my face).

It was my day. It was going to be a great day. The best day.

I smiled - I knew I was physically glowing - Erin's way. "I'm ready."

Just as I predicted, the day turned out amazing. The ceremony was beautiful. My dad cuffed my arm in his embrace and he walked my down the aisle. Walked me down my dream aisle and placed me into the hands of the love of my life. I was freaking the fuck out.

Freaking out as the priest welcomed us. Cooling down as I just stared and looked into Vance's eyes - drowning out everything else around us. I found my peace. Found my home. Found the greatest love of my life. Our vowels were said. His making me cry and mine making him shed a tear. It was beautiful. Rings were exchanged, hands were entwined, and hearts fully connected.

The priest said the words, "You may now kiss the bride." And things turned from crazy to deranged. Went to hundred from ten. And not just because we were making the fuck out in front of all of our family and friends but. . .oh wait it was because of that. Even so, all I was hearing was hooting and hollering.

The old man priest though, had a different opinion. I heard his throat clear, "Uh-um, I think that's enough." Then he awkwardly laughed.

We pulled away but Vance's hand hadn't removed from around my ass. I remembered raising an eyebrow his way that said really in front of the priest?, but he shrugged it off and then pulled my hand forward, guiding us to walk the aisle.

Now as a married couple.

Ha, isn't that crazy.

We walked down, smiling and just being plainly happy. Minutes after the walk, we arrived outside the church and it was a round of pictures. Many pictures. Some with just Vance and I. Some with my parent's and I. Some with Vance and my parents. Me and his family. Some with me just alone. Some with my friends. Vance with his. My parents with theirs (Don't know why I let that happen). Then when pictures were over we said our closing statements to our guest, thanked them and all the next.

The limo arrived a while later, with the words just married in the back with balloons and flowers. It was so cute. We stepped inside after all the goodbye's were said and drove away. And before anyone got to thinking, we didn't fuck. We needed to keep our energy saved for tonight. And it was fine with me. My cat had already been fed earlier, I could wait. Also, it was just nice seating, eating, and talking in the limousine. The seats were nice, we were served sparkling water, and my view was amazing.

What could get any better than this?

Something almost had it beat. The fucking reception. Now that was a good time. It had started at seven and when we arrived - in new cool ass clothes - it was already started. After we had the dinner, all the traditional speeches and traditional dances stuff- that's when things started to turn upside down and turned into some club party. But this club had no stripper poles. Or bouncers. There was a bar (which I was not indulging in) and a dance floor. Also some random man had came in and started going in woman's purses, stealing cash but we dealt with it. And by we, I meant one of Vance's security friends. He found the man and the cash, so I wasn't going to get anymore upset about it.

It was my wedding night.

A couple hours later and the party was still moving. Not that I was complaining. As I state again - it was my fucking wedding night and I was going to party hard and long all day even if I was by myself and I was the last person standing on this dance floor.

By the looks of it though, the party did not seem to be winding down. Amazing. My head was getting swirling though, was it because of how much I was dancing? Or because I hadn't eaten shit this whole night? Probably the latter. I moved myself away from the door and to the food wall. I grabbed a beef patty and put some Mac and cheese and greens on my plate then walked my way over to my table. The table where I left my husband last and the seat was not occupied by said husband anymore.

Where was he?

I made the decision that I was going to be telling Vance about the baby after I finished my food. And damn, husband? Would I get used to saying that? I won't ever get used to saying that.

It took me a longer time to finish my food than excepted but that was because of all the people that came coming up to me and congratulating me, which I was so grateful more. And it was more than fine, Vance and I lived in the same house and would be coming home together so I wasn't on some time schedule on when I had to tell him. I thanked the last person who was next to me, then grabbed my plate and went to put it in the trash. I spotted Erin close by and made my way over to her.

"Hey, you seen your brother?"

A laugh broke out from her mouth as my question came out. "You mean your husband? How do you lose your husband on your wedding night?"

I crossed my arms shielding myself from her accusing eyes. "Well I was eating for some time and I thought he was still by the table but he was not. Anyways, have you seen him?"

"Yeah, he was with my mom a few minutes ago. I think he was walk walking her to her car."

"Thanks." And then I was now on the move. I quietly escaped out the dinning hall and made my way outside toward the parking lot. It was funny, wasn't it? How the guest of honor were not even in the party right now. That just meant that we needed to hurry back to the crowd after I tell him this good news.

"Vance." I yelled as I spotted him now walking across the street. His mother not beside him, must meant that she was safely in the car and on the way home. "Come on, I missed you."

He jogged the remaining distance over to me and captured me in a hug. He later dropped his hand down, placed it on my chin then I ended up staring into his eyes. "I saw you about twenty minutes ago mingling with the guest. I missed you."

I shuffled against him as I felt a whoosh of cold wind hit my exposed arms. "Well you could've been joining me with thanking everyone. Why'd you leave the table?"

"I saw some of my friends from a long time ago and wanted to talk to them. I also walked my mom to her car."

"Cool." I held his gaze and this was the time for it. I just said it- "I need to talk to you."

He nodded. "Okay, but let's go inside. I see you shivering."

I was all for it. I brought myself out of his embrace, sectioned my hand in his and yanked his arm hard and had his body follow me back in the hall. Not completely in the hall, I led him in a hallway. Next to the party so that if someone were to just kidnap us, they could hear our screams but not too close so that people could hear us talking.

I dragged us a little more in the center of the hallway, making sure to keep a safe distance between us and the opening door and I now I just said it. Just blurted it out. Just opened my big mouth and- "I'm pregnant."

His face didn't change. His face didn't shift. His look was blank. One word was heard: "What?"

Was I speaking English? What was hard to grasp? "I'm. . .pregnant. . ."

Another one word answer: "How?"

"Uh- you fucked me without protection, many many times. And I told you I was off the pill."

His mouth opened and closed. Reopened then reclosed. After thirty seconds he asked, "Wait- we are having a baby?"

I waved my hands back and forth, suddenly confused and suddenly only searching for one answer. "Wait, wait, wait. Are you mad?"

He stared at me. Plainly stared. His eyes showing me not one negative emotion. All I saw was happiness, excitement, and love. "Of course not, baby." His hands moved upped and he cupped my face in his hands. "I would love to have a baby with you. I was just surprised, that's all. I'm old and didn't know I could still make them." He then brought my head in close and kissed my lips, softly. "I love you."

"Aw fuck, don't make me cry, Vance. I can't cry anymore today. You know I love you."

He moved slightly down and put our foreheads together. "Damn River, you should've already told me. If I would've known you were pregnant, I would've been more easy on you."

I shook my head, many many times. That I did not want to happen. Parents fucked all the time when they were expecting a child. Mothers hormones were kicked up a notch. I was still early in the stages so I knew the baby would be fine. When it hit nine months, then I would start to worry if the baby was going to be coming out upside down or if the eyes were all dizzied up from the movement I was producing.

That was a later issue. Babies couldn't feel shit now. And who cared if I swung the baby around a little in my belly or flipped the head upside down a few times? I was making the baby ready for how rollercoaster were going to feel like. When the kid grew up, I bet it was going to be begging me to go Six Flags every weekend and I would feel very proud because I knew that my baby would have no fears. And it was all my doing. Well our doing. Anyways, it would be a good thing.

"You don't need to worry about that. The baby is fine and healthy, I bet."

He squeezed my cheeks. "How long did you know?"

"Only a week and I took a billion test after the first one just to be sure. I had to wait for the results and I didn't want to tell you until I knew it was a for sure thing."

"I know, I know. I'm not mad." He gripped the back of my neck, pulled me higher up and it caused me to stand on my toes. "I'm really fucking happy actually."

And oh did he show me. His teeth dug themselves into my bottom lip, then he pulled and bit down. That had me whimpering out a please then I felt his tongue snake itself inside my mouth and it went all down from there. Our kiss turned up to stage level three: Just fucking desperate. And I wasn't the only needy one, was I?

Our tongues touched, flicked, and circled around one anothers. His hand that was latched onto the back of my neck, tightening, as the kiss intensified. Both of our hands became more secure. My nails locked themselves in his shoulders to keep him pressed up against me as I continued to drown in his kisses. Breathed in his one-of-a-kind- scent. Sucked his taste. And swallowed all that he was giving me.

Our lips became slippery the longer the kiss went on. And the longer the kiss went on, the sloppier it became. Our mouths were moving faster trying to take, give, and please one another. Moisture dripped out from between the cracks as we would sometimes slightly pull apart for air and then we would get right back to driving in each other's mouths. I didn't care about air right now. I didn't care that we were right outside our reception party making the hell out. All I cared was about Vance. About how fast his tongue would slide with mine. About how much I love how rough his grip was. One on my bottom and one around my neck. About how he made me feel. He made me feel like I was his world. He was mine. My mind, soul, and body was chanting: Vance, Vance, Vance.

I wasn't going to ever stop kissing him. I wasn't going to ever let him go. He made me whole and I know he felt the same about me.

We were a perfect match.

I swear, someone was going to have to pay me to stop kissing him because he had angled my head even father back, his tongue traveled even deeper, and I swear I was about-

A cough was heard. "Do you guys need privacy?" I recognized it as Erin's voice.

We pulled away and I don't know. . .I can't explain myself. I just blurted it out, "I'm pregnant."

| Onto the next book. . . |

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.9M 109K 23
||Highest rank #17 in Romance|| (Book #1/published 07-23-17) "W-what are you doing?" He quickly traps me in a corner, bringing his close lips to me...
278K 6.6K 46
SEQUEL TO "PAINT ME, PROFESSOR" | 18+ "You think I'm going to treat you differently now that you're my wife?" Chris asked, circling Ali. She wiggled...
673K 11.1K 41
The now graduated Kim Torres has a chance to work in an office,offered by her friend.When they arrive she immediately spots the hottest man she's eve...
2M 53.4K 22
"I'm sure you want to taste me just as much as I want to taste you." "You're wrong, so get off of me." I said sternly. "I doubt that I'm wrong açúcar...