Galactic Savior | Avengersโœ”๏ธ

By totsbreaux12

Marlene. No last name. No backstory. Nothing. She falls from the sky, landing straight into the lives of the... More

b e f o r e
โœฎ ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ โœฎ
โœฎ ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ โœฎ
โœฎ ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘ โœฎ
โœฎ ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’ โœฎ
โœฎ ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“ โœฎ
โœฎ ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ” โœฎ
โœฎ ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ• โœฎ
โœฎ ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ– โœฎ
โœฎ ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ— โœฎ
โœฎ ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ โœฎ
โœฎ ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ โœฎ
โœฎ ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ โœฎ
โœฎ ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘ โœฎ
โœฎ ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’ โœฎ
โœฎ ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“ โœฎ
โœฎ ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ” โœฎ
โœฎ ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ• โœฎ
โœฎ ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ– โœฎ
โœฎ ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ— โœฎ
โœฎ ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ โœฎ
โœฎ ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ โœฎ
โœฎ ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ โœฎ
โœฎ ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘ โœฎ
โœฎ ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’ โœฎ
โœฎ ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“ โœฎ
โœฎ ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ” โœฎ
โœฎ ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ• โœฎ
โœฎ ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ– โœฎ
โœฎ ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ— โœฎ
โœฎ ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŽ โœฎ
โœฎ ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ โœฎ
โœฎ ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ โœฎ
โœฎ ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ โœฎ
โœฎ ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’ โœฎ
โœฎ ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ“ โœฎ
โœฎ ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ” โœฎ
โœฎ ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ• โœฎ
โœฎ ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ– โœฎ
โœฎ ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ— โœฎ
โœฎ ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’๐ŸŽ โœฎ
โœฎ ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ โœฎ
โœฎ ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ โœฎ
โœฎ ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ‘ โœฎ
โœฎ ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’ โœฎ
โœฎ ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ“ โœฎ
โœฎ ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ” โœฎ
โœฎ ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ• โœฎ
โœฎ ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ– โœฎ
โœฎ ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ— โœฎ
โœฎ ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“๐ŸŽ โœฎ
โœฎ ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ โœฎ
โœฎ ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ โœฎ
โœฎ ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ‘ โœฎ
โœฎ ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ’ โœฎ
โœฎ ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ“ โœฎ
โœฎ ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ” โœฎ
โœฎ ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ• โœฎ
โœฎ ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ– โœฎ
โœฎ ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ— โœฎ
โœฎ ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”๐ŸŽ โœฎ
โœฎ ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ โœฎ
โœฎ ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ โœฎ
โœฎ ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ‘ โœฎ
โœฎ ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ’ โœฎ
โœฎ ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ“ โœฎ
โœฎ ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ” โœฎ
โœฎ ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ• โœฎ
โœฎ ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ– โœฎ
โœฎ ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ— โœฎ
โœฎ ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ•๐ŸŽ โœฎ
โœฎ ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ•๐Ÿ โœฎ
โœฎ ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ•๐Ÿ‘ โœฎ
a f t e r
t h a n k s

โœฎ ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ•๐Ÿ โœฎ

5.6K 185 23
By totsbreaux12

when harry turned four

BUCKY grinned as Harry rambled about some television show he watched at Tony and Pepper's home. The small little replica of Steve never stopped talking, but the Winter Soldier did not mind so much. These were times he savored since he finally was allowed to breathe after seventy years of constant battles.

Marlene walked into the living room of their home with wide eyes as she saw Bucky holding Harry by his foot with his metal arm as the kid only laughed and yelled for Bucky to go higher. Crossing her arms over her chest, she smirked and leaned on the side of the doorframe, feeling a chest press against her back.

"He's great with him," Steve murmured.

"He's going to drop him and give him a concussion," Marlene said instead, feeling Steve's arm wrap around her waist. "Don't think this will stop me from calling him out."

"Leave him be. I've never seen his smile that big since the '40s," Steve mumbled in her hair as he kissed her once.

Marlene laughed slightly when Bucky turned to face them—his eyes widening as he tossed Harry in the air and caught him right side up. "Sorry," Bucky apologized with a sheepish grin. "He likes it."

"I know, but—"

"It's fine. Just don't drop him," Marlene said, cutting off Steve. "Sam called."

Bucky rolled his eyes. "Okay?"

"It's been a few months since The Blip ended," Steve told him, moving around Marlene to take Harry from his arms. "Sam has something you might be interested in helping out with."

Bucky frowned. "Tomorrow," he told them as a small smile made its way onto his face. "Today, we are celebrating this little idiot."

Harry pouted. "Hey!"

Bucky ruffled Harry's hair as he said, "Only turn four once. And, I'm here for this birthday, which makes it even better."

Marlene chuckled softly. "We'll have a full house in a little while. Sam included. Don't blow him off, James," she told him with narrowed eyes. "And clean up this mess before the guests arrive."

Bucky rolled his eyes with a smirk. "Just wave your hands and make it go away, Marls."

Marlene bit back a smile as Harry clapped his hands. "Yeah, Mom! Do the magic!"

Marlene sighed a bit, and Steve shook his head. "You know your Mom doesn't like to do magic unless necessary, Hare-Bear."

Marlene smiled softly before she rose her hands, allowing the colorful wisps of energy to fall from her fingertips. As her eyes glowed brightly, Bucky smirked and nudged Steve. "She doesn't?"

Steve grinned as Marlene's hands moved rapidly to clean the mess of a living room. She finished it in a few seconds before sending a few sparks around the three men next to her. Bucky scoffed, trying to punch the spark away. Harry only clapped and squealed excitedly. Steve gave her a look, and she smiled as she let her magic die out.

"Buck? Be a dear and get Harry dressed," Marlene told the soldier as Steve handed Harry back to Bucky. She grabbed Steve's hand and led him to the kitchen with a smirk on her face as the radio was left on music Steve and Bucky enjoyed—which, of course, meant Marlene and Harry enjoyed as well. "We have to entertain a lot of guests today."

Steve pulled her to his chest as they swayed to the music. He kissed her forehead. "We'll do fine. It's only like a dozen people."

"A dozen," Marlene scoffed with a smile on her face as she let her eyes fall closed.

When they did, she heard a voice.

"There is not much time if I want to make my move. She's vulnerable. Wanda's vulnerable. There is so much to do in such a little window."

"Agnes?"

Steve looked down at her with a quizzical look. "What?"

Marlene backed away slightly, eyebrows furrowing in confusion. "Do you remember... back in 2012 when Agent Coulson found me?"

Steve shrugged. "Just about."

"The woman I was with. Agnes. I... heard. I think I heard her speaking to someone about Wanda and myself," Marlene revealed as she looked up at Steve. Steve noticed her eyes were shining blue.

"Honey," Steve began as he took a step forward. "Relax. You're stressing out about Harry's party. There's no need to. Everything's going to be fine."

"But, what if she's a threat—"

"Not everyone is going to be a threat. We have to learn to trust people again."

Marlene bit her lip as the door to the kitchen opened to reveal Bucky and Harry dressed in different clothes. Bucky noticed Marlene's eyes dimming, and he gave the couple a questioning look. As he opened his mouth to ask, the doorbell rang.

Marlene shook her head, pointing her finger to Steve and herself to change their clothes. Her hair braided itself as she walked to the front door.

"What was that about?" Bucky murmured to Steve as they watched her near the door.

Steve glanced at his best friend. "No idea."

Harry screamed happily when he saw who was behind the door. Marlene hardly had a chance to move out of the way before Harry had jumped onto Clint Barton's legs.

"Oh, man! Happy birthday, buddy!" Clint called happily, crouching to hug the boy properly. Marlene smiled at the interaction as she opened the door wider for the others to come in. Laura, Cooper, Lila, Nathaniel, and Natasha walked inside. Natasha crouched next to Clint, receiving the next hug from Harry. Clint gave Harry a look when he noticed the length of Natasha's hug was longer. "Hey! I'm holding the presents! Love me more!"

Marlene grinned and greeted the kids and Laura just as the Starks arrived. Tony lowered his head dramatically to look at Marlene, his arms holding Morgan. "I hope you didn't invite every Avenger," he quipped with a smirk as he placed Morgan down. Harry and Morgan embraced quickly as Marlene hugged Tony then Pepper.

"Not all. My house wouldn't stand," she joked with a laugh. She turned to see Tony extend his hand to shake Bucky's. Bucky hesitated before shaking Tony's hand. Both men dropped hands just as fast as they linked.

Steve smiled at Tony. "Aw, Capsicle. Did you miss me?"

"It's been two days," Steve reminded him as he hugged him nonetheless. "We have briefings every week."

Marlene watched everyone settle in. The next to arrive was Wanda and Vision with Pietro trailing after them. Pietro wore a scowl as he murmured, "They are always together. What am I to do, sestra? Let them be mushy and flirty in front of me? Vis is lucky he can kick my ass or I would've kicked his by now." Marlene laughed, holding Pietro close for a moment.

"I'm sorry to hear that. At least she's happy."

Pietro nodded, glancing at his twin. "At least she's happy," he repeated.

The final five to show up were Rhodey and Sam. Happy and Peter Parker. And, the Bruce-Hulk that Marlene was scared wouldn't fit in her home.

It was a nice party. They had a pool out back. Only Harry, Morgan, Cooper, Lila, Nathaniel, Peter, Pietro, Sam, Pepper, Laura, and Marlene even dared go inside the pool. The others were being pansies about it. That was until Steve and Tony began betting that the other would not jump in. This led to Iron Man and Captain America holding a diving contest. Clint and Natasha soon joined... which then led to the others giving in. Marlene laughed at all of the Avengers in her pool, laughing even harder when Hulk did a canon-ball—almost landing on Bucky.

Marlene forgot all about Agnes inside of her head as they brought out the cake. Presents. She celebrated her son, glad to be able to do it around her friends and family.

Her phone rang before the end of the party, and she smiled at the familiar name. Tony had managed to create a phone that could reach the Guardians of the Galaxy and back. Marlene had access to it. Pressing the button, Peter Quill's face appeared, smiling brightly at her.

"Where's my man?" Peter asked her.

Marlene called for Harry. "It's uncle Pete," she told him.

"Hey, man. Happy birthday," Peter told him. He had set a timer that made sure he would not miss the birthday in the weird time in space. "I wish I could be there, bud."

"Are you in space!?" Harry asked, the same he always did.

"Yup. I'll be back for a visit soon. Groot is looking forward to talking to you again. You've been practicing?" Harry nodded. "All right. I sent you a present. You should be getting it right about—" Marlene turned when she heard a bang outside her house. "—now."

Pietro sped outside and brought in a large package. Wanda pointed her finger, unwrapping it when Harry had struggled. Harry gasped at the Walkman in his hands. "Woah!"

"Figured I'd get you started on real music. That shit your Dad listens to—"

"Hey!"

"—is nothing compared to this!"

Marlene grinned, seeing Peter wink her way. "Thank you, Pete," she said to him.

"Yeah. Love you," Peter told her before waving at Harry. He disappeared from the call as Harry ran off to show the others his new toy.

Marlene smiled at the peace.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.8K 1.2K 21
Eternity, that's how long she's been around. Created at the same time as the universe she wonders. Deciding to hide from the rest of the universe on...
82.1K 2.2K 13
๐—ฆ๐—œ๐—ฆ๐—ง๐—˜๐—ฅ๐—ฆ | "ษชษด แดกสœษชแด„สœ (ส/ษด) แดขแดสŸแดสœแดแด  ส€แด‡แดœษดษชแด›แด‡s แดกษชแด›สœ สœแด‡ส€ sษชsแด›แด‡ส€s." โง— ะฒฯƒฯƒะบ ฯƒฮทั” ฯƒฦ’ ั‚ะฝั” zฯƒโ„“ฯƒะฝฯƒฮฝ ั•ั”ัฮนั”ั• "๐™ข๐™ฎ ๐™ฅ๐™ก๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™™๐™ง๐™ž๐™ซ๐™š ๐™ช๐™จ ๐™–๏ฟฝ...
39.4K 736 41
"You made it hero! I knew you could do it! You never lost hope" " I'll always be here for you no matter what happens!" .....IN WHICH she helps him fi...
4K 229 17
๐๐€๐“๐“๐‹๐„ ๐Ž๐… ๐ƒ๐‘๐„๐€๐Œ๐’ *SLOW UPDATES* โIn which a little girl is cursed by the people she once trusted, and is forced to save the world. All...