✔ Attitudes - Bakugou x Reader

由 -ZSTARNOOB

" Would you look at that. You're falling for me." I glance into his red hues as he looked away bashfully, n... 更多

Prologue
Welcome To UA
I Spotted A Pomeranian
I Just Made A Friend
Insults
Anger Issuses Activated
I Found The Annoying Chicken
Your Thoughts
A Married Chicken
Unexpected Turn Of Events
Talk to Me
Damn Emotions
Attention Everyone, The Pomerian is breaking down
What Is Love Again?
Did I Hear That Correctly
⭑| I Sense Jealousy
Happy Days
A Slippery Greeting
Hello To You Too
⭑| Pleasing You
Does Dinner Making Involve Kidnapping?
Nice Morning, Huh?
Take Me Away Bacon Bits
A Heart Filled Speech
A Young New Vistitor
Bonding Time
Red Has Joined The Chat
Slices Of Flesh And The Shattering Of Glass
Brunt Trama
A Falling Bracelet
A Quiet Recovery Process, Right?
Things Are Getting Bloody
Coffee For Two
Us Two Meet Again
A Fight Against Two - PT.1
A Fight Against Two - PT.2
Strange Behaviors
A Surpise At My Front Door
See Through My Mask
Epilogue

Disgusies

843 26 0
由 -ZSTARNOOB

I sighed in relief and plopped myself onto the couch again, letting my shoulders relax as I sink into the soft cushions. Aizawa had also felt relieved when he saw that it was only his best friend, standing at the doorway. On the other hand, Hizashi was confused about our behavior. But shrugged it off like it was nothing. His shoes clinked against the tile floor, grabbing a new water bottle from the fridge. His eyes landed on me, his expression morphed into confusion. I raised a brow, looking at him in boredom. He pointed at my neck.

"Why do you have your father's support gear hanging around your neck." The blond then looked at Aizawa, "Did I interrupted something?"

"Nope."

He stood in place, laughing rigidly. As he scratched the back of his neck. Then I saw something, it was shiny as the light hit it. On Hizashi's left hand, there was a bracelet. In fact, a very familiar bracelet. That I'm sure, I had seen before. I squinted, reading the words on the bracelet, which confirmed my theory.

Pulling the end of the gear off my neck, I warped it around the blond. The blond's golden eyes widened in surprise. Wondering why I was trapping the male in the support gear. My dad came up to me and placed a hand on my shoulders. I could see that he was looking at me worryingly.

"What the hell are you doing. Stop trapping people with my support gear."

I nudge him back. He frowned but obeyed otherwise.

"Dad goes..." I glanced back at him, "Go back into the classroom. They're in danger."

"What are you talking about?"

I groaned in annoyance at my father's cluelessness. The blond tried to wriggle out of the gear. I stared at the blonde. They stopped as they felt my gaze on them. Snapping my head back to my father, I tilted my head towards the door. He frowned and patted my head like he thought I wasn't in the right state of mind.

"Hey [Y/N], are you okay?"

He overlays his hand over mine, trying to grab the gear out of my hand. But I won't budge. My eyes widened as he tugged it out of my hands. Swinging my foot, I kicked him in the stomach, throwing him back into the wall. I knew I was in trouble when my 'father' melted into gloop. I frowned and pulled the scarf. The blonde stumbled as they fell onto the floor in front of me.

"Aww...Aizawa-Chan. I thought we were friends." A layer of gray gloop melted off her.

"Where is my father?"

She stayed silent. I frowned and tightened the gear. I kept toughening it until it the squeezing was intolerable. Clinching my jaw, I looked at her defeated figure, struggling as she was spread out on the floor. She groaned in pain. As the fabric was pressed tightly against her torso. I stopped as she started coughing. Walking up to the girl, I squatted down.

"One last chance, Toga. Where is my father."

She pouted, "I don't know. We just found your father's gear on the coffee table. We decided to put it on, to look more on point." She smiled, "Was my acting good, Aizawa-Chan?"

I stood frozen in place, thoughts rushing in and out of my mind. Everything else was not there. There were no sounds, none. Just thoughts, they were flowing through my head in a hurry. I smacked myself. Hard. Snapping out of my thoughts. Sighing, I rubbed my hand down my face as I catcher my breath. A lot was going on right now. I don't have complete control over it. Glancing up at Toga, who was happily tied up in the scarf.

"Did you say 'we'?"

She glanced up at me, happy that I spoke to her. She hummed and pushed her cheeks out like she was trying to recall a memory. I waited for her to speak. Even though I knew she knew all along. She pouted and frowned. As she tilted her head up so she could see me clearly.

"Yeah. The League is all here." She suddenly was happy again, "Well. I'm here to take you back. We're also here to take one of your classmates. Bakugo Katsuki? I think."

"Mother fucking god."

I frowned as I sat on the couch. Toga just laid on the floor. Looking at me every once in a while. To check if I was alright. It took me ten minutes to snap out of my daze and another five minutes to actually get up and stand on my own two feet.

"Where's there rest of the League now?"

I swung my head over to the doorway. The door creaked like someone was pushing it open. Standing there was my father. He doesn't look like he knew his class was under attack. I sighed in relief, feeling tears wield up in my eyes. He frowned when he saw the mess on the floor. When his eyes landed on the blond girl on the floor.

He glanced upon me. Waiting for an explanation. I cocked a brow. Could he not recognize one of the League members? He then eyed Toga once again, suddenly coming to realization. He dashed in right away but halted as I stuck out my hand.

"The class is in trouble, dad. I can handle her myself. Mic is the only hero that's certainly teaching the class. He should need back up, anytime soon."

The sound of screaming interrupted my conversation. At least it proved my point. My father groaned and ran out of the room, proceeding to walk to the classroom.

"If I see another scar on your body, I'm going to lecture the hell out of you, [Y/N]!"

I smiled and returned my attention back to the girl. Laying on the floor in front of me. She looked like she had tasted defeat before. I was shaken to see her cry. Her tears made their way down onto the floor. I watched as she desperately tried to escape out of the gear. She continued to struggle for the past two minutes until she finally gives up.

"Aizawa-Chan?"

I cleared my throat, "Yes, Toga?"

"Are you going to turn me in?" She whimpered, "Is this the end of my life. Is this how I'm going to end? This can't be the end yet! I didn't archive anything yet! PLEASE HELP ME [Y/N]!"

Her desperate cries did touch my heart. I didn't notice the tears that ran down my face. Wiping them away with the back of my hands, I continue to watch heartlessly. As she struggled against the material. Pinching the bridge of my nose in stress, I tugged the fabric twice. And the material loosened enough for her to escape. Instead, she looked at me in shock. Not expecting herself to get it in this situation.

I grunted, turning my head away from her. I observed the cup of coffee that was on the ground. It hasn't been spilled yet. It was peaceful sitting there, minding its own business.

"[Y/N]?"

I heard her pick herself off the floor, still whimpering. She took a step towards me. I frowned and turned around. Pinning her against the wall. I could see the pain and sadness she's going through right now. Heaving a sigh, I released her wrists. My hands plopped back next to my thigh.

"Toga. Get out of here." I looked at her from the corner of my eyes, "I don't want to hurt you. At least not when I don't have to."

"But Aizawa-Chan-"

"SCRAM!" Tears fell down, dripping onto the floor, "GET OUT OF HERE!"

She took the message. Looking back at my sad figure one last time, she ran out of the room. I wiped my tears away, but more came out. Eventually, I give in, dropping on my knees. I sobbed. Not knowing what to do now. I had to dodge the responsibility of a hero. I let a villain escape.

Should have known that I wasn't fit to become a hero.

Glancing at the small piece of a pebble on the floor.

What am I doing here?

Recalling all the times I spent with my classmates, I stood up. Composing myself. My legs trembled under my weight. Slowly I made my way across the classroom. I chuckled quietly. I wonder what Katsuki's going to think when he saw me in this condition. Bending down, I picked up the gray support gear. I hang it around my neck. Taking a long deep breath, the heel of my shoe clinked as it hit the tiled floors.

After I had hyped myself up. I put on a smile as I gather my courage, making my way out of the classroom. Abandoning it. Sprinting down the hall of the school, I had one thought in mind. And one goal I thought I could achieve.

And it was to save my loved ones, no matter how hard it is.

I just can't leave Katsuki hanging.

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

1M 39.3K 169
You're sort of a slut. And a spy. A slutty spy. (does contain lemons - I've marked those chapters!) #1 bnhafanfic on Dec 29, 2020! #1 bakugoxreader...
545 28 22
It's their 2nd year at UA. Over the summer, Todoroki finally asked Deku out, and the news spread as the new year at UA began. Everyone accepted and c...
271K 6.2K 34
On November 30th y/n l/n has decided to kill herself before the new year. Before doing so she wishes to secretly complete her bucket list with her be...
96.7K 2.3K 52
MATURE CONTENT HAS BEEN MOVED TO PATREON (link in bio for access to a smut chapter) I'm a villain. Hearing those words coming out of someone's mouth...