𝐌𝐲 π„π§πœπ‘πšπ§π­πžπ 𝐑𝐨�...

By -selonophilewrites

πš‚πš’πšŸπšŠπšŠπš—πšπš’ π™Ίπš›πš’πšœπš‘πš—πšŠ π™Ίπšžπš–πšŠπš› πš’πšœ 𝚊 𝟸𝟹-πš’πšŽπšŠπš›-πš˜πš•πš πš™πšœπš’πšŒπš‘πš’πšŠπšπš›πš’πšœπš πš πš‘πš˜ 𝚜𝚝�... More

✰ π™²πšŠπšœπš ✰
✰ π™Ώπš›πš˜πš•πš˜πšπšžπšŽ ✰
✰ π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 𝟷 ✰
✰ π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 𝟸 ✰
✰ π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 𝟹 ✰
✰ π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 𝟻 ✰
✰ π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 𝟼 ✰
✰ π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 𝟽 ✰
✰ π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 𝟾 ✰
✰ π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 𝟿 ✰
✰ π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 𝟷𝟢 ✰
✰ π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 𝟷𝟷 ✰
✰ π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 𝟷𝟸 ✰
✰ π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 𝟷𝟹 ✰
✰ π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 𝟷𝟺 ✰
✰ π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 𝟷𝟻 ✰
✰ π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 𝟷𝟼 ✰
✰ π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 𝟷𝟽 ✰
✰ π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 𝟷𝟾 ✰
✰ π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 𝟷𝟿 ✰
✰ π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 𝟸𝟢 ✰
✰ π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 𝟸𝟷 ✰
✰ π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 𝟸𝟸 ✰
✰ π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 𝟸𝟹 ✰
✰ π™°πšžπšπš‘πš˜πš›'𝚜 πšπšŠπš—πš (πš—πš˜πšπšŽ) ✰
✰ π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 𝟸𝟺 ✰
✰ π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 𝟸𝟻 ✰
✰ π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 𝟸𝟼 ✰
✰ π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 𝟸𝟽 ✰
✰ π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 𝟸𝟾 ✰
✰ π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 𝟸𝟿 ✰
✰ π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 𝟹𝟢 ✰
✰ πšƒπš πš’πšπšπšŽπš› πšŠπšŒπš˜πšžπš—πš ✰
✰ π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 𝟹𝟷 ✰
✰ π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 𝟹𝟸 ✰
✰ π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 𝟹𝟹 ✰
✰ π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 𝟹𝟺 ✰

✰ π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 𝟺 ✰

3K 227 32
By -selonophilewrites

𝙸𝚗𝚜𝚙𝚒𝚛𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚍𝚊𝚢: 𝙱𝚎𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚘𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚜𝚎𝚕𝚏.

Two weeks passed. Two weeks after Ashwin ran away from the asylum. Since that "meeting" at my house, I have had no further information on where he has been. In fact, none of the others know about the meeting between me and Ashwin. I didn't tell anyone about it, not even my boss. 

I wonder what happened to me to make this decision to keep this "secret" between just the two of us. I am really making inaccurate decisions in my life. How can I keep such a thing? But it's not that much information either. It's not like after I tell them, we can find him. Ashwin can be anywhere.

"Sivaangi," I heard someone say and I came out of my thought. I noticed my mother, standing in front of me with a worried face while I was looking outside the window, sitting on the sofa in the living room, thinking about a certain patient. Exactly a week ago, I went to visit my parents, as Sam advised me because according to him, work was taking my energy away. And a good day with my parents would make everything bad evaporate. It turned that out that I stayed more than a day here and I feel totally light from all the tension that was controlling my body. 

"Are you okay, daughter? I know very well when you are like this it is because you are thinking a lot and you distressed," Mom said as she sits next to me and strokes my hair. 

"I know Amma, I'm really thinking, but don't be so worried. I'm just thinking about him," I said and my mom knew who I meant. The two of us have always been very close and I have never been more grateful to have a mother like her. We talked about all possible subjects. She was my confidant. But there are times when I closed myself off and wanted to be surrounded only by my thoughts. This happened most of the time when I was upset. 

"Are you really thinking about, maniac," she asked me, perhaps outraged by my answer. 

"Amma, please, we will not argue about this matter. You know that I am concerned about him. Something may have happened to Ashwin and I don't know how to help him," I say disappointed at myself. 

"Sivaangi, look at me," she said, and I looked at her, while she held my hands. 

"There will be many occasions when you will try to help someone, but you will not always succeed because that person will not let you," she paused and continued, "You're still young and still don't understand. That patient of yours, Ashwin, maybe he didn't show up because he doesn't want your help. This does not mean that you have to give up. Make him want your help, make him see the good in life and be a better person," she said and I laughed weakly at the last line. I can't see Ashwin trying to be a better person. 

"Amma, you don't understand," I say as I ran a hand over my face, having a slight feeling of having a fever. 

"Horrible things have happened in his life, things that mess with his subconscious and force him to walk away from anyone who tries to get close to him. I will not be able to," I said sadly. 

"Don't be modest, Sivaangi. You get everything you want," my mom said smiling friendly at me.

"Thank you, Amma," I smiled at her. 

"You have no idea how incredible it is, to spend time with you," I said and together we laugh. 

At the end of the day, I had to leave, so I said goodbye to my parents. 

It was difficult to say bye and live alone, but I will have to get used to it. 

"We promise to visit you, my daughter," my father said while hugging me. 

"I know dad. Do not worry," I said as I squeezed him in my arms and whispered, "Take care of mom."

He laughed and nodded too. 

"I will take care, you don't worry," he said as he whispered in my ear. As I separated from him, I saw that I had no choice but to go home. I had already said goodbye to everyone and my things were in the car. I waved again and headed to my car. Now it was just me and the road. 

After a while, let's say about an hour and a half, yes my parents' house was a little far from mine, I had reached my destination. I parked, took my things from the car, took them to my room, and collapsed on my bed. I was really tired, but I didn't want to sleep. So I quickly showered, then put on a white shirt with tan parents. I put on my sneaker and combed my hair. 

My outfit:

I went to the main door, leaving it by locking it, and walked around the neighborhood. 

From a distance, I managed to identify a clinic where I worked and sighed. I missed that place, but I couldn't go back, not yet. I don't know what happened to Ashwin and I feel a tightness in my heart for not having helped him enough. 

Why am I always thinking about him? It wasn't my fault that he ran away. It made me think of what he said the last time we met. 

I'll be around. 

What did he mean by that?

I stopped quickly when I heard a sound. Again being followed? Oh no, not today. I quickened my steps when I realized, I was running. But the stalker, would not give up, he continued following me, running. What does he want?

I continued to run, until I saw a dark alley, on the opposite side. I ran faster, going in the direction and pretending to run to one side, but I turned around hiding in the dark. I stopped running and tried to calm my breathing. 

Congratulations, Sivaangi! Who sent you out at this time of night and alone?

My subconscious said mocking me, but I shut it as it was not the right time to fight with myself. As I calmed down, I peeked at the wall to see if the stalker had been tricked and had gone in the wrong direction. I watched and sighed with relief to see that I was alone again. I relaxed my shoulders and turned forward. I regretted having done this act and did not continue to run. I was startled to see a tall man smiling mischievously in my direction. 

"Do you think you would fool me, cute," he said putting his hands on my waist as he squeezed, bringing his face close to my neck. 

"You look so beautiful," he said pulling my hair. 

I opened my eyes wide and try to get away from him. When I succeeded, without letting him think of anything. I hit his face hard when I saw that I managed to distract him with pain, I ran. But once again he reached me and pressed my body between him and the wall. I started sobbing desperately and asking him to let me go. 

"DO YOU THINK I WILL LET YOU GO," he said and I screamed desperately for him to stop trying to take my shirt off. 

"SHUT UP," he said angrily, and my head was hurting so bad. I started to see everything blurry thanks to the tears that had accumulated in both my eyes. The pain in my head was unbearable. 

My head seems to be full of needles hurting me and I cried even more for being so weak and that I couldn't defend myself. But something suddenly happened. 

The hands of the man who was holding my waist tightly now did not touch me, but he was still close to me. His mischievous smile turned into a face featuring pain. I was so confused. What was happening?

"HOW DARE YOU TOUCH, MY DARLING? THIS WILL TEACH YOU NOT TO TOUCH, MY DARLING," I heard someone scream with such rage, that I never saw in my entire life. Then I looked down and saw blood. A lot of blood. His throat was open. 

I screamed in despair and with the scream, the pain in my head intensified. Before I could do anything, the man's body was kicked to the corner. Another horrible death scene that I witnessed.

The weakness won and I was about to pass out and fall to the ground, if it weren't for, a hand that was holding my waist. I tried to look at the person who had saved me, but my vision was still blurry. 

The hands that held me, hugged me tightly, and kissed me on my forehead, and cried so hard, and again hugging me tightly. 

Who is he and why is he crying for me? 

The same person who saved me picked me up and I put my hands on his chest and he held me tighter in his arms. 

"It's okay angel, I will save you," he said giving me a forehead kiss, but I didn't recognize whose voice it was. Unable to protest, I blacked out. 

I woke up the next day in a room with white ceilings and walls. I was in a hospital. I realized that when I looked around and saw that there were tubed in my arms. 

"Hi, honey, how are you," A nurse said coming into my room with a tray full of hospital food. 

I tried my best not to frown. I hate hospital food. 

"Yes, I am better now," I replied at the lady. 

"Glad you woke up. You were the body was at a lot of stress yesterday," she commented drawing my attention. 

"What happened yesterday?" I asked curiously.

"A boy all hooded and bloody brought you here. He was crying and admitted you to hospital," she said. 

"Who was the boy," I asked.  

"I'm sorry, we couldn't identify who was it. As soon as we put you on a stretcher, to put you in the emergency room, he just made sure that you were all right and left," the nurse said. 

But what about the face?

THE FACE. 

"Didn't you see his face," I asked indignantly? 

"I'm sorry. We really didn't care about that at the time," she said and I took a deep breath, frustrated, and irritated. How can they not know who had brought me here? 

"When will I be discharged," I asked. 

"Today you can go home, but you will have to rest a whole day," she said amiably. 

"At least have breakfast, you will feel better," she said and I nodded. She left me the tray and left. In front of me, there was bread, soup, and tea. I sighed and chose to drink only tea. The soup looked expired. My first and only experience in a hospital has traumatized me enough.

After drinking tea, I was already feeling better and soon a doctor who looked like he was in his forties, examined me, saying that I looked much better than when I arrived. 

After a thorough examination, x-rays everywhere; ribs, legs, head; I was finally released. I hurriedly changed myself, putting the same clothes I was in yesterday, in a bathroom that they reserved for me and I looked at myself in the mirror. I was startled by my own image. I was a wreck. I went to the secretary to resolve all the forms that the hospital may require and I left on foot since I came walking and didn't bring my car. 

 I will NEVER go out alone at night anymore, look what happened. And things may have been uglier if that boy hadn't saved me. Who is that boy? I just discovered yesterday that I have a secret admirer, wow. My life is really more busy than I would like. I hope they didn't give the fatal news that I had an "accident" to my parents or friends. I got home and ran to my room. Picking up my phone, I saw calls from my desperate friend. I called Sam and on the first ring, he answered. 

"Sivaangi Krishna Kumar, WHERE DID YOU GO," he screamed scared and worried. 

"Hi, Sam. Are you alright? Oh, thanks for asking, I'm fine too," I laughed. 

"HI? HI, SIVAANGI, I CALLED YOU SO MANY TIMES AND YOU DIDN'T PICK, YOU DON'T KNOW HOW WORRIED I WAS. ESPECIALLY YOU BEING THE PSYCHIATRIST OF THE WORLD'S MOST DANGEROUS MURDERER DIDN'T REALLY HELP," he screamed. 

"Sam, I'm fine," I said trying to relax him. 

"You have to stop doing that. I got worried," he said. 

"Sorry, I promise not to do that anymore," I said and I heard his laugh, knowing that my promise was not true. 

"I called to see how the week went with your parents," he said making me smile about remembering the week I spent with them. I told him all the details. We spent almost a house chatting away. Sam made me forget everything and made me relax, and this is why I call him my best friend. I cut the call and started to think. 

Who was the boy? His voice seemed like I already know him before, and the way he held my waist was so familiar. I need to know who it is. 

I woke up from my thoughts when I heard my cell phone vibrating. It was my boss. 

"Hello, Sivaangi," he coughed slightly, "Can you meet me in half an hour at the cafe near the clinic."

"Of course, what happened," I asked. 

"Just ... Come, please. We have to resolve some things," he said and it seemed like he was afraid of what he was going to say to me. 

"It's a delicate subject," he said softly. 

"Is it about Ashwin," I asked hopefully to have some news about him? 

"Yes," was the only thing he said before hanging up. I closed my eyes and lowered my head, too tired to have any more bad news. I didn't like his tone at all. 

Hey, here's the next chapter! Haha, I left you on a cliffhanger again. Comment down below who do you think saved, Sivaangi! And also feel free to comment down suggestions and feedbacks. Big hugs and kisses to all my readers and voters. Love you guys so much!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

232K 23.7K 79
Kallakamunage.. - "kallan" - thief or mischievous person... "Kaamugane" - a man with more desires "kallakamunage" also means secret lover Thi...
9.2K 1.3K 18
α΄€κœ±Κœα΄‘ΙͺΙ΄ Ιͺꜱ Κœα΄α΄˜α΄‡ΚŸα΄‡κœ±κœ±ΚŸΚ ΙͺΙ΄ ΚŸα΄α΄ α΄‡ α΄‘Ιͺα΄›Κœ α΄…Ιͺʏᴀ, Κ™α΄œα΄› Κœα΄‡ ꜱᴏᴏɴ α΄…Ιͺκœ±α΄„α΄α΄ α΄‡Κ€κœ± α΄›Κœα΄‡ Κœα΄‡α΄€Κ€α΄›Κ™Κ€α΄‡α΄€α΄‹ΙͺΙ΄Ι’ Κ€α΄‡α΄€κœ±α΄Ι΄ Κ™α΄‡ΚœΙͺΙ΄α΄… Κœα΄‡Κ€ Κœα΄€Κ™Ιͺα΄› ᴏꜰ ᴘᴜꜱʜΙͺΙ΄Ι’ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴏɴᴇ ᴀᴑᴀʏ. κœ°α΄œα΄‡ΚŸα΄‡α΄… ʙʏ ʜΙͺꜱ α΄…α΄‡α΄‡α΄˜...
109K 15.2K 91
ΙͺΙ΄ α΄›Κœα΄‡ ᴑᴀᴋᴇ ᴏꜰ α΄€ α΄›Κ€α΄€Ι’Ιͺα΄„ ʟᴏꜱꜱ, α΄ Ιͺᴋʀᴀᴍ ʟΙͺα΄ α΄‡κœ± ΙͺΙ΄ Ιͺκœ±α΄ΚŸα΄€α΄›Ιͺᴏɴ, Κœα΄€α΄œΙ΄α΄›α΄‡α΄… ʙʏ Κ€α΄‡α΄α΄Κ€κœ±α΄‡, Κœα΄€α΄ ΙͺΙ΄Ι’ α΄„α΄œα΄› α΄›Ιͺα΄‡κœ± α΄‘Ιͺα΄›Κœ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴏɴᴇ κœ°Κ€α΄α΄ ʜΙͺꜱ α΄˜α΄€κœ±α΄›. α΄α΄‡α΄€Ι΄α΄‘ΚœΙͺΚŸα΄‡, α΄›α΄€Κ€α΄€, α΄€ ᴅᴇᴛᴇʀᴍΙͺΙ΄...
151K 12.2K 41
Vanakkam makkale ! Athavaathu naangal koora varuvathu ennavendraal This is totally a fan fiction story... Yaarodathu ??? Namma #Ashaangi odathu... πŸ™ˆ...