Falling For My Roommate

By swaylastories100

'Oh come on Blair, I know you want me' 'No I dont, now let me shower in peace' I try push him but he grabs my... More

1. The Apartment
2. University
3. The Messages
4. Fake Friends
5. Valentine's
6. Spin The Bottle
7. Running Into Her
8. A Breakup
9. Regret
Characters Personality
10. Almost
11. Confused
12. Mothers Day
13. A Hookup
14. Heartache
15. An Explanation
16. The Vibration Game
17. Panic
18. Horny
19. Losing It
20. The Morning After
21. Sore
22. Lies
23. Drowning
24. An Unexpected Visitor
26. A Breakup
27. A Confession
29. A Decision
30. An Intruder
31. Naughty Girl
32. A Talk
33. A Ruined Date
34. A Reunion
35. The Agreement
36. A Conversation
37. Gunshots

25. An Unexpected Night

11.5K 126 143
By swaylastories100

I know exactly who it is when I hear that voice.

Josh.

I open my eyes and he smirks.

J: 'Knew you werent asleep,'

Y: 'I have several questions'

J: 'I mean, I got all night so fire away'

Y: 'Why the hell did you creep through the window at whatever time it is?'

Josh giggles.

J: 'Because I wanted to see you, and I know those two are having a fun night in there'

Right on queue, we hear a slap and a moan. We both giggle.

Y: 'Mmmm, I'm in for a lovely sleepless night'

Josh laughs.

J: 'Then come back to the apartment'

I sigh.

Y: 'Cant'

J: 'Why cant you'

Y: 'You have your new girlfriend there, who happens to be the girl who was friends with me for my money. Plus we both know shes with you for your money Josh. She doenst love you. Get that through your thick skull'

Josh sighs.

J: 'Yeah, I know,'

Y: 'Is she at the apartment on her own?! I have money in there!'

J: 'Don't worry, dropped her back at her dorm'

I sigh with relief.

Y: 'Did you give her a key?'

J: 'God no, no chance'

I smile.

Y: 'Good'

We are both silent for a minute when he looks away.

J: 'Just wanna be truly loved'

I sit up and look at him.

Y: 'Well that came from no where, what do you mean?'

J: 'Mias with me for my money, I know it, I just want someone who I can cuddle at night cause I hate sleeping alone, someone I can protect and look after and get the same amount of affection back.'

I look at him sympathetically.

Y: 'I want the same, but I've never had it'

He looks at me.

J: 'We share the same pain'

I nod.

Y: 'Look Josh, your clearly not happy at all with Mia, wait I have a question'

Josh turns to me and ruffles his hair.

J: 'Yeah?'

Y: 'You and Mia are exes, how did you guys meet in the first place?'

Josh sighs.

Y: 'Sorry, you dont have to answer if you dont want to, I was just kind of curious'

Josh shakes his head.

J: 'No it's ok, I dont mind telling you'

He turns to me again.

J: 'Where did she tell you she grew up?'

Y: 'New Jersey,'

Josh sighs.

J: 'Of course she did, shes originally from Canada, but she doenst have an accent like I do'

I nod.

J: 'I've known her since she was 8 years old, she moved to my school'

I nod.

J: 'We werent friends but we got closer towards the end of middle school, start of high school and ended up dating for  a few months before she moved to New Jersey'

I nod.

Y: 'How long did you guys date for?'

J: '3 months I think, my mom will know'

I giggle.

Y: 'Aw I love your mom, shes so nice'

He smiles.

Y: 'Have you even told her about you and Mia getting back together?'

J: 'No actually, she wont approve though, she-'

He stops and looks away.

Y: 'Not surprised, she what?'

J: 'She, she wants me with you'

I look up at him.

Y: 'Really?'

Josh nods.

J: 'Mmm, whenever I call her, she always asking about you, asking how you are and all that'

I smile.

Y: Aw I-'

We are interrupted by a scream from Liam and Daisy's room. We giggle and look at the wall.

J: 'Alright Liam, I know you want pussy bro but cmon'

I giggle.

Y: 'I'll go tell them to shut it'

I stand up and realise I'm not wearing underwear. I immediately sit down and Josh looks at me. I immediately cover myself with the duvet and blush hard.

Thank God it's dark.

J: 'Thought you were gonna tell them to shut it'

Y: 'Um, can you pass me my underwear? End of the bed'

He smirks.

J: 'Mmm suspicions confirmed them'

I blush even harder if possible and he leans over to grab then. He stares at my lacy thong and I can feel myself burning up.

J: 'Why the fuck are thongs so elasticated'

I giggle as he flings them at me.

Y: 'To stay up Josh, not that you'd know, your too busy pulling them down'

He laughs.

J: 'Your correct there'

I smile and pull them up fully and get up. I go to Liam and Daisy's room and knock. I hear Liams voice and the bed and duvet moving and open the door. I make sure to close my eyes and go inside.

L: 'Did you hear her scream?'

Y: 'If I didnt I'd be deaf and untraumatised'

I hear giggles.

Y: 'I honestly dont care if yall fuck but keep it down please?'

L: 'Yeah, sorry Blair'

Y: 'Wheres Daisy?'

L: 'Tied up'

Y: 'Um what?!'

L: 'Oh dont worry shes ok, I just like tying her up and fucking her,'

Y: 'Uh sure, anyways I'm going, keep it down though'

L: 'Yeah we will'

I go our and shut the door. I sigh and go back to Josh. He smiles at me as I walk in and shut the door.

Y: 'Liam said he'd keep the noise down, Daisy didnt say anything cause she was tied up?'

Josh laughs.

J: 'Mmm, Liams really into kinky shit like that, she didnt speak cause she had a blindfold over her mouth'

Y: 'Why?!'

J: 'Its what he does, plus its obviously consensual cause Liam would never hurt her like that'

I nod.

Y: 'I still dont understand it'

J: 'Its cause you know nothing about BDSM relationships, I wont explain what it is'

I nod even more confused.

Y: 'Anyways, Josh why are you with her?'

I get back into bed and sit up.

J: 'Gonna take off your thong again?'

He smirks and I roll my eyes.

Y: 'You wish, stop changing the subject, unless you dont wanna talk about it'

J: 'No, it's ok, I want to know what it felt like to be in a relationship'

Y: 'But youve already been in loads'

J: 'Yeah, but not for about a year, it's just been hookups for me, just wanted to remember what it felt like'

Y: 'If you wanted to feel what it was like in a relationship, you should have found a decent girl, not one of your gold digging exes'

J: 'Yeah, just no girl likes me like that'

I snort.

Y: 'Um have you seen the looks you get from the girls in our classes? Jesus christ they all wanna get into bed with y-'

J: 'You see Blair thats just it, they all want to sleep with me they dont want a relationship. I want a relationship, not more hookups'

Y: 'Still, I know girls who wnat to be in a relationship with y-'

J: 'I dont want other girls Blair, I want you'...

Sorry for not updating for almost a week, it's been quite busy but now I'm on school holiday for 2 weeks so updates will be more common!! Because I'm writing two books right now, I'm updating a chapter of this, then updating a chapter of best friends with benefits and going in an order like that. Thanks so much for being so patient when I'm updating these books and thanks so much for all the support. Also thanks so much for over 2 THOUSAND READS, honestly I'm so happy that over 2,000 people are reading/gave this book a chance! Also please vote and comment cause those have been going down by alot, so now onto this chapters question:

What are you guys zodiac signs?

I'm a Libra ♎

Enjoy reading and I'll update soon! Stay safe xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 59.5K 40
He needs a scholarship. She's... well, she's just being nice. To him, she's just another nerd. To her, he's just a washed up jock. But when he finds...
135K 4.2K 64
"No, this is not one of those fucking stories where you save me and we have anal sex in the end." Timothy laughed. "It's not? Bummer." Alright listen...
163K 2.8K 38
When Alyssa received her scholarship to attend The university of Houston, she had no idea that one kiss in a club could be so persistent. Running in...
2.6M 64.3K 68
"I need you. I need to feel you, to be inside of you." August's voice darkened. He swiftly lifted me over his lap. "Please." He leaned up and kissed...